[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Demonology

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: baphomet.gif (29KB, 200x314px) Image search: [Google]
baphomet.gif
29KB, 200x314px
I want to start studying demons. Anything strictly about demons, the nature of demons, stuff like that. I don't want to summon anything, I just want knowledge. Where do I start?
>>
>>18856526

Kill yourself
>>
>>18856526
A comrade here !
>>
>>18856526
The first book of Enoch
>>
Maybe An Exorcist Tells His Story?
>>
http://www.churchofsatan.com/
>>
It is crazy how cavalier people are with their souls. Where do you *start* with daemonology? Get baptized, go to church, make sure your soul is saved.
>>
There is no god, only man.

spooky.life
>>
>>18856526
firstly thats the baphomet. its not a demon, its super old set of symbols used by the oldschool knights templar.

secondly, i recommend the Codex Seraphinianus. its written in a language nobody understands, but its super cool
>>
>>18856526
Afflictions better
>>
>>18856534
Every friggin thread....
>>
File: demono.png (10KB, 366x202px) Image search: [Google]
demono.png
10KB, 366x202px
>>18856526
pic related
>>
>>18856526
Before you study demons, study yourself. You don't want to start messing with this kind of thing until you already have a mastery of your own spirit. You want to be protect yourself and your environment and make sure you have that mastered before you start.
>>
File: sigils.png (366KB, 2312x3541px) Image search: [Google]
sigils.png
366KB, 2312x3541px
>>18856526
Well, the Goetia would be a good place to start, though every culture has its own different demons.

> nature of demons

That depends on what you're willing to believe. You'll get a vastly different opinion if you study Satanism, for example, rather than Abrahamic religions or anything else.
>>
>>18856526
Get the book "Monsters" by John Michael Greer from this link:
https://mega.nz/#F!8boDnSiJ!yql07P57VNwEvaD70mtxJA
Then follow the Annotated Bibliography. All books I was able to find from that list are in the same folder.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.