[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discuss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: true ascension.jpg (295KB, 857x1202px) Image search: [Google]
true ascension.jpg
295KB, 857x1202px
Discuss
>>
>>18856252
>Discuss

OK. -- OP is the kind of lazy ass that posts an image and one word, then expects the world to populate a thread for him with insights and images.
>>
>>18856272
Let's discuss the benefits of psychedelics and what it can do for the spiritual quester
>>
>>18856316
>quester

See: >>18856272
>>
File: 1491077308950.jpg (46KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491077308950.jpg
46KB, 480x480px
>>18856252
>2017
>being a drug snob
>"the only ethical use is MY use"

It's ok.
You'll grow up eventually.
Or maybe not.
W/e.
>>
File: 1484009372702.jpg (102KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484009372702.jpg
102KB, 540x720px
>psychedelics
That shit gets old. Eventually you will grow out of it and move on to decent drugs like K/PCP. Drugs that are always interesting and feelsgoodman.
>>
>>18856373
Are you 20?
>>
>>18856252
How many times is this going to get posted today wtf
>>
Dogshit. Psychedelics are fun but they give idiotic people delusions about the way things work
>>
>2017
>being a drug snob
>"the only ethical use is MY use"

You're projecting, friend. Are you angry because you feel the world is nothing more than a comparison and you're not doing so hot in the categories you get compared on?
>>
>>18856326
Fuck I wish I'd seen that when I was tripping.
>>
>>18856373
Tell me about PCP. I've never done it and I'm sure I never will. What's it like getting wet?
>>
>>18856252
Never done DMT but I've had a bunch of mushroom and acid trips where I've broken right the fuck through the fourth wall of reality. Time broke down, I lost all sense of self, but I found my true self I suppose because that's the truth you find there, isn't it? The you that sits behind it all, that doesn't move, that doesn't age or die. I can't take either anymore without having a similar experience, but each time I've done it since has felt more and more like a mistake. Like I should've got the message by now or perhaps that I shouldn't be exposing myself to the full truth. Last time I did I went through a really vivid experience of dying and suffering on a universal scale but in a way that was showing me the great value in such things; that it was better to put yourself through just the most miserable experiences than it was to face that ultimate truth. Better to distract yourself with constant annoyances, pain and evils in order to keep you going through the motions than to have that awakening and let it all go. Made me really appreciate a hard day's work and a well earned sleep.
>Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water.
>>
>>18856252
I've done at least one from each level of your picture. Sure the psycs wake you up and help you see reality for what it is but after a point it wont take you much further. They can show you amazing truths but they will also bombard you with equal amounts of nonsense. If you want to take your perspective further, you will need to realise that you have to do it on your own with a healthy body and sober mind.

A psychadelic trip is unrivaled when it comes to otherworldly experiences but it is only a tool, one that a human mind can barely comprehend. Do too much of course and you will become nothing but a victim of the cosmos, flooded with more information than your mind could ever possibly sort
>>
>>18856422
hey rabbi
>>
Microdosing on psilo/LSD is the god tier. No degenerate recreational/full trip is anything but shit tier.
>>
>>18857878
explain further please
>>
>>18856252
I've done LSD/Shrooms/2CI multiple times with friends and it's always been a great experience.

I did 2 tabs of LSD by myself once to try and experience a deeply meditative state, but it kind of sucked honestly. Not that I had a bad trip, more of a non-trip. I had a lot of visuals, but barely any change in my thinking, so it was just like wearing goofy glasses for 10 hrs.

Usually each time I trip, I'll pull one idea or theme out of it, that I generally find interesting to think about in everyday life. From that solo trip, I though a lot about personal experience and deceit. I wondered, how many people have solo trips and just dress it up for others to sound interesting or "deep." While I was tripping I read a lot about Moses online and just kind of imagined a scenario where he reached the top of the mountain and saw absolutely nothing, but he knew his people needed hope, so he made all of it up. Fun to think about, but no personal growth really.
>>
>>18856252
>needing DMT to know what love is

wow i feel sorry for people
>>
>>18858188
Yep. No need to pity, lusting for spiritual experience is beautiful in its way. We just need to make our world right.
>>
Ten times fold
>>
>>18856252

It's this preachy bullshit that puts people off doing things like that. If i got a penny for every burnout that tried to lecture me on the finer points of life and spirituality I would be Bill Gates ffs
>>
>>18857886
Psilo/LSD is proven to have significant lasting psychological benefits from as little and few as one microdose. Addiction, anxiety, depression - gone. A microdose is enough to get the brain to start making new connections, literal lateral thinking.

Don't take my word for it. Do your research.
>>
File: 3240r3240r5.jpg (61KB, 793x625px) Image search: [Google]
3240r3240r5.jpg
61KB, 793x625px
>>
>>18856252
i haven't browsed here in a while, i wonder how was the discussion here on the flakka zombie guy
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.