[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get rid of a "shadow being"?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1454368096041.jpg (33KB, 326x373px) Image search: [Google]
1454368096041.jpg
33KB, 326x373px
Hey /x/

My girlfriend throughout her life has been plagued by some sort of "shadow being" as far as she can remember and we were curious if there was any way we could get rid of it.

Its more so of a mischievous nuisance than a malevolent entity, however we have a child on the way and would rather not have it involved in our affairs any longer.

This thing has been an emotional leech of sorts and will at times give her unprovoked bouts of anxiety and depression whenever she"s alone. It periodically knocks shit off shelves and walls and will at times wreaks havoc on electronics and at one point she even heard it make a very guttural growl.
Neither of us have seen the thing head on but will at times catch glimpses in the corner of our eyes, however she has had two friends claim to have seen it behind her while video chatting.
They described it as tall and dark with long tendril like arms and a slender man-esque shape but had no definitive "form" exactly as it was more of a shadow. Both people have claimed that the being has harassed them as well after seeing it.

So yeah I'm just trying to see if anyone on here has had experience with these types of beings before and whats the best way to get rid of or deal with them.
>>
>>18856035
that was the original plan but now we have a baby on the way
>>
>>18856041
Hey man I'm sorry
>>
>>18856059
So you're the one that knocked her up?!?!
>>
>>18856031
Sounds like a typical shadow person, although I don't know much about them. I had heard they are generally passive so maybe this guy might just be a dickhead. Anyway burning sage could be effective or look into different types of protective charms to put around the house. of course all this could just piss it off to no end and then you're in for it mate.
>>
>>18856075
I tried not to Cum inside her but I lost control...
>>
confront this shadow creature and tell him that if doesn't fuck off you gonna flood the floor with holy water
>>
>>18856031
>My girlfriend throughout her life has been plagued by some sort of "shadow being" as far as she can remember and we were curious if there was any way we could get rid of it.

"Shadow people" are basically fear manifestations, they can't exist if you don't fear them.
>>
>>18856031
1. Go into sleep paralysis and do not try to snap out of it.
2. Allow the fear to grow and wait for the shadow thing to appear (it will).
3. Starting with your hands and arms, force-project yourself out of your body and:
4. Suppress the fear and immediately send the shadow thing all the genuine and pure feelings of love, peace, and truth you possibly can. Tell it you love it while looking straight into where its eyes would be.
5. At the same time, try to trap it in the room by grabbing it or locking the doors (grabbing it works better than doors).
6. Release it. But before you release it, tell it (mentally or physically that you will feed it your fear on occasions of your choosing if it cooperates with your will.

The fucking thing will disappear so damn fast when you do the above.. Fuck those stupid shadow faggots
>>
>>18856092
We don't fear it. its just kind of a jackass.
It seems to thrive on any type of negative emotion and i think it tries what it can to keep a negative atmosphere in the household in general. I should also note that i have 5 other roomates and ever since my girlfriend moved in shits been weird and negative around here.
>>
>>18856122
>It seems to thrive on any type of negative emotion

All "things" feed of emotion, even animals. Its a language. I you don't want to communicate with it then stop talking its language.

Its really that simple.

Also, remember, that everything including other entities are projections of the self.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.