[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alien Poll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: I_want_to_believe.jpg (732KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
I_want_to_believe.jpg
732KB, 800x1200px
Hey /x/, long time lurker, first time poster, uni class is on the topic "Are we alone?" and requires me to conduct a poll on the questions below. I figured you all would have some interesting stuff to say. Feel free to rant on your opinion and thanks in advance!

The question as to whether life exists beyond Earth is still an open one; yet many people have strong feelings one way or another (or not).

>Do you believe life beyond Earth exists?
>Do you think we'll find life beyond Earth in our lifetime?
>Do you think aliens are benevolent or hostile?
>etc.
>>
File: homework_lady - .jpg (117KB, 571x799px) Image search: [Google]
homework_lady - .jpg
117KB, 571x799px
Not your Homework Help Desk
>>
>>18855087
This is more of a public poll on a community that is passionate on the subject. I've seen people straight up posting their math homework on other boards though.
>>
File: 1481585220979.png (426KB, 540x647px) Image search: [Google]
1481585220979.png
426KB, 540x647px
>>18855096
Must be a joke class if polling data from 4chan is going to be OK with the teacher. Do you get to school in a tiny bus that you have pretty much all to yourself?
>>
>>18855125
Week one assignment, proffesor said we could literally poll homeless people on the way to our apartments if we liked
>>
>>18855081

Casual-tier

Yes. And it's already been proven there has been water on Mars which would pretty much guarantee there has at least been some form of microbic life before it dried out.

There's also the possibility that life on earth began because an asteroid with microbics crashed on it.

I'd say it's a certainty, one form or another
Both, if they exist.

/x/-tier
Alien visitations have been proven by countless documents from the government itself. Aliens also appear to have helped humanity trough our ancient history, maybe even created us.

There's also near certainty that some of the more paranormal sightings happen because of the overlapping of dimensions.
We already did
There are multiple alien factions, so there are multiple motives. The possibility is that some of them appear as malevolent because they would see humanity's opression as better on the larger scale.
>>
>>18855382
>Countless documents from the government itself?
>>
>>18855081
>yes
>yes
>no
>maybe
>>
If we exist, aliens exist. If the universe expands to an infinite size then there is a 100% chance that they exist.

The thing is, unless they are in our solar system, the only way we would ever know if if we picked up some radio waves transmitting a message. The speed of light is the speed limit, and unless they could live forever, there is no way they are ever coming to earth.

If they are in our solar system, than chances are we would know by now.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.