[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arctic thread, post your own creepy arctic findings. What the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: arctic base.png (355KB, 846x500px) Image search: [Google]
arctic base.png
355KB, 846x500px
Arctic thread, post your own creepy arctic findings.

What the hell is this buried under the snow? The formation of the mountain or building looks too man made and if you zoom in close you can see three structures, two on top and one on the right. Any ideas on what it is?
>>
File: structures or people.png (204KB, 792x407px) Image search: [Google]
structures or people.png
204KB, 792x407px
>>18854261

Zoomed in.
>>
>>18854261
i don't know.
>>
Temples to Fallen Angels
>>
>>18854305

Why do fallen angels love the arctic so much?
>>
File: IMG_6509.png (929KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6509.png
929KB, 750x1334px
Ton of weird stuff, mostly underground bases, we'll never see anything on the surface. Pic related
>>
>>18854464
Isn't this just a bunch of flags n' shit?
>>
>>18854261
you dumb motherfuckers, they're USGS outposts and biological research outposts on stilts. that's why they look like they have legs. they're not populated for most of the year, hence the snowdrifts.
fucking christ, /x/
>>
File: 1279243970202.jpg (221KB, 889x1332px) Image search: [Google]
1279243970202.jpg
221KB, 889x1332px
>>
File: Vostok_opener.jpg (511KB, 860x460px) Image search: [Google]
Vostok_opener.jpg
511KB, 860x460px
>>18854261
watch?v=ZYTaAQnALbI
>>
>>18858501
>h.p. lovecraft

kek
>>
>>18857570
This.
>>
File: Blood_Falls_by_Peter_Rejcek2006.jpg (4MB, 2968x1740px) Image search: [Google]
Blood_Falls_by_Peter_Rejcek2006.jpg
4MB, 2968x1740px
>>
I have worked two seasons in Anarctica at the pole in a logistics capacity, many times spending days and weeks at a time working side by side with ATC and meteorological folks. While I've never seen any shady stuff from a government/known human actors, I have seen some head-tilting, hair raising stuff in the sky during the winter-over.

You get pretty accustomed to the aurora and space debris hitting atmo making pretty lights. When you see what seem to be craft at and indeterminable distance bouncing above and seemingly below the horizon like a ping pong ball, only to go stationary and then dart off in different directions at right angles...your skepticism of aliums or otherwise off the books/unknown tech dies rather quick.

That being said most of the google Earth investigators need to kill themselves. Their overlays and satellite imagery is filled with so many artifacts, errors and patches that it's ridiculous. You can find the same type of "alien crafts" in people's backyards on there if that's what you want to see.
>>
>>18862665
*Antarctica

Fucking phone.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.