[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 52

File: 4cardspread1.jpg (2MB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
4cardspread1.jpg
2MB, 3072x2304px
>Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

GDfriend's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q
http://bitcoinshell.mooo.com/users/techemporium/Symbols%20&%20Meanings.pdf

Hijinks' revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer.
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification.
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation.
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

>Respect your fellow readers and querents!

>IRC:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Servers:
https://discord.gg/49vXGrC
https://discord.gg/qWN3dcM

>Previous Thread:
>>18848567
>>
Remember to be courtesy of any readers that give up their time to read for you. Make sure to thank them afterwards for their time and to provide any feedback that may help them with your future readings, thanks.
>>
Trading still!
My query:
>>18853414
>>
Trading
>>
>>18853517
Hello, i'd like to ask for a general reading for my girlfriend.
Basically she is sure she is cursed since she keep having visions of an hanged man.
My query is a general reading on her (if you can, something also love related) and something about this curse or spirit that is chasing her, for example if she will ever be free of it.
Sara
Gemini
UTC+1
Thank you all, and have a nice day
>>
I'm trading still if anyone is around!
query:
>>18853541
>>
>>18853727
Excuse me, i'm not usually a lurker in divination threads, what do you mean by trade?
>>
>>18853733
Trade means two people who can perform divination exchange readings with each other.
>>
can the spirits or "spirit world" see over us humans?
>>
>>18853734
Alright, thank you
>>
Trading.
>>
Trading 5 pendulum readings for a tarot read. Question how she truly feels about me
>>
>>18853946
Doing yours.
Can you tell me if he will choose to be in a relationship with me again someday?
>>
>>18853946
>Seven of wands, Hanged man, Page of cups, King of pentacles, King of swords.

She likes you a lot, though she is fighting the urge to act on these feelings. She finds you incredibly dynamic. To her, you have the qualities of both the King of Pentacles (security, abundance) and the King of Swords (honest, intellectual), and with the Page of Cups (puppy love, crush, loving communication, synchronicity, emotional beginnings) seems you two can have a bright future if she can let go of her reservations.
Me: >>18853951
>>
>>18853971
Thank you very much for the read
As for your read my pendulum says yes
But it might take a while as I got a maybe first then asked again, it showed me a very weak yes so I would say you have a 60% chance
>>
>>18854004
thank you
>>
>>18853946
Still here?
>>
File: IMG_20170317_214848_900.jpg (84KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170317_214848_900.jpg
84KB, 1080x1920px
Hello Fellow /div/ users, as always, RainMaker back here bringing you some destiny scrying. I will be trading for readings in exchange.

>Before anything
I must apologize, before hand if some of the scryings last a bit longer since I usually like to do a good job and not just tell the first thing I see and give a random or too common meaning. I like to be specific with every single one of you, since everyone is different even when the query is the same.

>But what is a destiny scrying?
Instead of scrying about a present situation I usually scry about future situations you will face sooner or later based on the query you give me. It usually is related to it, so this scrying is more like a help to be one step ahead of future events.

>But what info do I need?
Your query, a number, a picture that reminds you to that query and your favourite quote. (Simple right?)

>What do I ask in exchange?
A reading based on this question
With your query (with the info needed - see above)
I am a 23 years old Male Capricorn btw:

●What will happen between me and this new blond girl ?

What does your destiny have prepared for you? Let's find out together.
>>
File: IMG_6678.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6678.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>18854062
>Will I be his partner again someday?
>6
>"Newton's third law. You gotta leave something behind."

Starting your query. Using tarot.
>>
>>18854062
>Page of Cups, Devil, Knight of Cups, Queen of Wands, Six of Wands

The cards aren't giving me a look too far into the future, but I'm seeing something that will interest you for sure. It seems this blonde woman will engage in pretty flirtatious interactions with you. The imagery that keeps coming into my head is a dance.
Timing will be important in your relationship with this woman. After a reasonable amount of time, it will seem appropriate to be more forward with her. She will be flattered, but don't expect her to wear her heart on her sleeve. Six of Wands as the outcome illustrates success, so it seems you both will get along very well and this could very well lead to a relationship.
This question seemed pretty easy. Did you have another?
>>
>>18854062
Me:
>>18854065
>>
>>18854080

Neat. I am doing yours in a sec Getting finished on my meditation warm ups, I don't want to give you "fake news".

Since you are in form, May I ask you about more a bit about this girl you just read me about since there might be some "energy in the air" atm?

Tell me,

What do the cards say about how was first impression I gave to her?

Since you are doing two I give you another shot just follow again the instructions.

I'll answer you with your scry in a moment.
>>
>>18854107
Sure.
Also: >>18854065 is my query. I thought I filled out your instructions? I read over it again. Did I miss something?
I'll be back with your second read.
>>
>>18854111

Oh no no I meant for the new query. That one is perfect
>>
>>18854116
Oh, no need, friend. I just felt like I hadn't earned my trade so I offered to do two. I don't have a second query.
>>
>>18854107
>Hermit, Knight of Swords, High Priestess, World, Ten of Cups

Wow! This is very nice. Seems you've left quite the nice first impression on her. The Hermit seems like a weird card, but in this case it isn't bad. The Hermit is, yes, withdrawn, but he is also wise and kind. Next we have the Knight of Swords. The Knight of Swords is a go-getter. He is reserved and has his passions under control, but once he has decided that he wants something, he goes for it. Next we have HP, another supporting card for Hermit. HP is reserved, but highly intelligent, intuitive, observant, and full of potential. Lastly, we have the World. This card is of completeness, fulfillment, and accomplishment.
As the outcome and her overall opinion, we have Ten of Cups. A fantastic card to receive. This card illustrates happiness, joy, and emotional fulfillment. Seems she can already see where you fit in her life.
>>
File: 1087948.jpg (182KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1087948.jpg
182KB, 1024x1024px
>>18854062
Hi I'll do your reading.
My query is about moving I'm having difficulties to get sorted right now. Number is 9.
Quote: "No matter how far apart we are we will always be under the same sky."

I'll be using the runes
>What will happen between me and this new blond girl ?
Isa, Uruz merkstave & Kenaz
At first things would appear stale, but she's the kind who would slowly warm up. Don't push her too much or it might give the opposite effect, using more wit than muscles is ideal if you know what I mean. The last rune is promising of a light that can put some passion in the relationship. So take the time, things will develop from ice to fire it seems. Best wishes.
>>
File: IMG_20170331_202604_351.jpg (1MB, 2293x2866px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170331_202604_351.jpg
1MB, 2293x2866px
>>18854065

A tiger with a strong coloured orange fur in the middle of a mountains looks proud from above a huge forrest in a sunny day, a beautiful sight indeed, almost like a movie-like scene. He looks proud, as if he had visited this forest since his early days, he knows every single tree, rock, flower, path... He almost feels like a leader, however it got my attention a section of this forrest caught fire out of nowhere.

The tiger, went from looking confident to being scared, like if he had never seen afire of such magnitude, the tiger, even though he wants to go down there and extinguish that fire feels unable, since he is in such a high spot that what he can only do is "watch the world burn".

Worry, fear, building is always harder than destroying. Even though you have a promising future, you might have been facing worrying about being back with whoever you miss, it is your own chimera, if you follow this path, the rest of the forrest which is clearly not only your achievements, but your life in general, will burn, sure, it will re-grow. But you need to stop looking at everything and focus on enjoying the forrest that is your life, and even though you might find this fire, this time you will be able to fix the problem.

I see a wide life to discover, a beautiful one, keep moving and explore what's around you. Eacj tree is a human, each flower a experience, each path an experience. Why stopping forever in the same spot?

I don't see you coming back with this human easily, going against the flow can be dangerous.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18854134
Thank you, friend. I will think on this much.
>>
Would someone give me a love life reading?
>>
First time posting here and I am conpletely unskilled so cant offer anything other than a simple man's advice in return. But if someone was bored and willing to look into this I would be greatful.
>Will I ever make a living off biology
Or is that too specific?
Thank you.
>>
File: IMG_20170402_162629_676.jpg (107KB, 1046x1045px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170402_162629_676.jpg
107KB, 1046x1045px
>>18854062
I have recently separated from a very close friendship with a person we shall name B. He and I were very close and we had feelings for each other yet we didn't do anything about it.. but the relationship itself became pretty one-sided with me being in a way his therapist. I left him. I know that I hurt him and I myself am also very hurt. He was not good for me. Yet I know that in the back of my head and I still seem to have some sort of attachment. I just want to know how this relationship unfold?

"Time heals."
Ill start up your query, I do tarot
>>
File: IMG_20170201_151619_850.jpg (60KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170201_151619_850.jpg
60KB, 1080x1920px
>>18854133

A knight, in the middle of the night, close to a bon fire shines his good ol' shield, he seems ready for battle, fierce, he has the tools, sword, shield, his armor... But he waits, he awaits and tries to distract himself, cleaning that shield which won't shine much more.

This figure, the knight which clearly represents you seems to be ready for whatever the world might give to him, he is ready and is confident to fight the next battle, However the darkness of the night does not allow him to move forward, it doesn't allow him to move since in the middle of the battle, being in the dark is pretty similar to be blind. He knows it's suicide, so he patiently waits.

You are going through a time of polishing and developing what you have? Maybe a career? A job? A talent? In the future, you will feel stuck, maybe you already are obviously, but fear not since the key component of this scry resides in the night. Yes, it might blond you, but not forever.

All in all, your struggles will end, and you will be able to get up and move as soon as the morning sun allows you to see through.

Times of spiritual waiting, are ahead of you. Develop now what you will carry once you move tomorrow.

Godspeed
>>
>>18854194
>What will happen between me and this new blond girl ?

Worth Waiting For

Divine timing is at work in your love life

Your relationship requires patience, as there are many factors involved. Your mate’s freewill choices are beyond your or the angels’ control, as is the readiness of both of you for true love. This card comes to you as a reminder that this relationship is worth waiting for.Divine timing is a universal law that is always in operation. It is the flow of everything. If we try to impose our human will and force things to happen, we become out of sync with nature and experience blockages. Similarly, if we fret, we put “worry” energy out into the universe.
>>
File: mwfvurI.jpg (530KB, 600x911px) Image search: [Google]
mwfvurI.jpg
530KB, 600x911px
>>18854062
Is my heart as true as my dreams?
"Don't criticize what you can't understand"

I think the new blond girl likes you more than you think
>>
File: this is your life-.png (401KB, 560x397px) Image search: [Google]
this is your life-.png
401KB, 560x397px
Hello ya'll! I'm doing ROMANCE readings!!
But I am pretty short on time so I can only do 3.
I need:
>Age
>Sign
>Your favorite meme
>Query!
>>
>>18854263
Cancer
Baneposting
Am I on the right path?
>>
>>18854263

23, Capricorn, Wojak

Will she be my next girlfriend?
>>
File: zas.png (248KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
zas.png
248KB, 500x375px
>>18854263

Pisces
Future with S?
>>
File: 4u.jpg (167KB, 589x570px) Image search: [Google]
4u.jpg
167KB, 589x570px
>>18854275
> Baneposting
> Am I on the right path?
I'd say yes
>>
>>18854235
I hope my reading helped you, please let me know how things go with her, ya?

Yes I am the knight under so many battles, been trying to gather resources and get ready to leave and settle on my own. I was looking for some opportunities to study abroad but sadly I cannot afford and yet still stuck both in career and life The night has been long, thank you for your reading, bless you.
>>
>>18854263
-aries
>dont like memes
-close future love reading
>>
>>18854276
I think I might of answered that question already. I'm >>18854243 or maybe not lol.

Anyways!

>>Will she be my next girlfriend?
New Love

A new person has stirred your romantic feelings

The Romance Angels have sent you this card like a Valentine greeting, signaling the introduction of someone new into your love life! Perhaps you’ve recently met this person and your interest was piqued. This card validates that your connection was mutual and real. It is safe for you to explore it, and the Romance Angels will guide your actions accordingly.
>>
>>18854275
Romantic Feelings

Your feelings are real and worth exploring

The stirrings within your heart represent the song of romance calling to you. This card comes to you as guidance to follow the pathway of those feelings. Perhaps you’ve met someone who made your heart leap, and you wondered whether to pursue him or her. Well, this card says that the answer is yes. Take action by flirting, asking the person out on a date, or making your feelings known.

If you’ve recently been longing for more romance in your life, this card is a signal to take charge of making that happen. You can “romance” yourself by, for example, treating yourself to a luxurious massage or pedicure, buying yourself presents, or watching a romantic movie.

You can also actively pursue and attract romance. First, affirm that it is already inside of you. A partner definitely brings these feelings to the surface; however, they were within you as a potential initially. The more you affirm, “I am romantically loved,” the more you attract this condition within yourself and through a relationship.

In some cases, you’ll receive this card as a signal that you are ready for a new relationship. It then guides you to take action, such as being aware of people you meet who may be potential partners, as well as frequenting places where such potential partners may be (these would be locations or events associated with your hobbies and interests.
>>
>>18854296
Love Yourself First

Your self-respect makes you more romantically attractive

If you desire more romance, first look at yourself (in a caring and noncritical way, of course). The more you love who you are, the greater your capacity to feel loved by others. This means trusting yourself to take good care of you, and it may entail becoming more assertive. Don’t worry: you can still be very lovable while affirming your boundaries.

Perhaps this means spending some time alone, instead of in a relationship. During this period, you can delve into introspection to understand the patterns of your love life. Ultimately, you can take responsibility for attracting, and agreeing to, every relationship you’ve had. To heal your heart, find the blessing and lessons you’ve gained from each one. For instance, have you become stronger, more independent, or more patient as a result of your prior partnerships? If so, let everything else from the past go except for the lessons and the love.

This card emphasizes the importance of loving yourself first—especially as you prepare for your next relationship or heal the one you’re in. As you gain self-respect, you’ll begin attracting more loving people into your life. This will lead to healthy friendships and romances, based upon mutual respect.
>>
>>18854347
Interesting, thank you
>>
>>18854326
Self-care

Before a butterfly emerges with beautiful wings, it spends time in its cocoon. Similarly, this card is asking you to retreat for some much-needed rest and self-care. If you are breathing a sigh of relief upon reading this, that’s another sign of the need for a healing pause.

Self-care can take many forms, but the important thing is for you to look after yourself in a way that promotes your happiness, health, and high energy. This may involve a detox of your diet, or get- ting away from any harsh-energy relationships or circumstances. Take great care of yourself, and you will fly high and free like a butterfly.
>>
air query: will I talk to her this month?
>>
>>18854194

I had a hard time scrying you. I have written down and erased around 6 times what I wanted to tell you because the scry is hard do descibe, it involve mostly figured with aleatory shapes and colours. You see this happens sometimes and It usually means nothing, but if it keeps happeni git ysually has a meaning. So these kind of "abstract" scrying becomes hard to read since I have to focus on things as the meaning of colours how the shapes combine, if there are hidden forms... you get the idea.

I want to keep it short since I'll run out of words describing the whole thing. This is what will happen involving your decisions made in the past:

● You made the right choice, since the pre-dominant colour was gray, it usually is given a sense of well put thought and hard decisions. Long term decisions even.

● Doors can be kept half-opened. Watch out since patrons repeating tell you might find someone exactly like this fella you talked about. Humans tend to fell in the same rock sometimes.

●Beware of not moving ahead at all. One might keep on living but if your mind is in the past you will never develop and grow as a person. No matter what I say, you will keep thinking about this query. I suggest you stop putting thought about it, it's over. And it's sealed and done

●In the future you will make a big mistake, as in "who's right or wring" and your confidence, self steem or trust in others will get damaged.

My advice, don't be your boss, be your leader, you made a decision, and it the right one. But just like in war, even in victory corpses will be left in the field. Still, what needed to be done. was done. So until the next chapter you will carry that weight.

Sorry and good luck.
>>
Can someone actually do a good tarot reading for me? Last, one I got was not quite... well it was half-assed and plane wrong... I need to know what I´m doing wrong with looking for a new job and on interviews, as it consumes a lot of my energy... urgent
>>
>>18854336

Ohhh, funny coincidence. Nah, but thanks again for the reading. Funny I am getting positive feedback on this topic, I scryed myself and there were good energies involved too, I wanted some backup results.

Well I Hope it's true! I felt something positive while talking to this girl eye to eye. And angel numbers could be related, so who knows. This strange world of ours tends to be so fickle that one never knows right?

Anyhow, thanks Mr.Reader. ;)
>>
Trading a scry, let me know if you'd rather read career or love and drop me your query.
>>
File: 1350457203039.jpg (175KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1350457203039.jpg
175KB, 1280x960px
>>18854488

I'd like to know about my next gf. Do I already know this girl/Have we met? What is her appearance? Do we get together soon? What's her personality like?

I don't expect you to answer all of those questions but anything you could answer would be great.

If you want, I'll pull up 3 cards for both questions?
>>
>>18854423
Alright I just need to move on from this chapter of my life.
Thank you so much!!
Good luck with the blond qt!
>>
>>18854511

No, you didn´t meet her yet, but you would meet each other in June.
>>
>>18854511
>nextgf
Well, she won't be as hot as that girl you just posted, sorry to say. Any, lightly ranked tanned skin, kind of round nose, straight dark hair. Her personality is somewhat eccentric. Depending on who you are, you'd either consider her quirky or weird. She had a bizarre sense of humor, someway dry. You'll have trouble knowing if she's joking or not. She has mild resting bitch face, but she does smile sometimes.

>If you want, I'll pull up 3 cards for both questions?
Sure. 3 cards for my current job and 3 for my current girl. Thanks.
>>
>>18854591

Career
>The Star, Six of Cups, Page of Pentacles

All signs point towards a new job. This new job will bring you happiness and prosperity. Signs are good on this front.

Gf
>The Star (again, how strange), Nine of Cups, Death/Rebirth

Although things are currently going well in the gf front, I see things as eventually coming towards an end.
>>
>>18854488
I can do some runes if you like.

My question is about love who will my girlfriend be, looks and appearances. etc. Possibly where we might meet if you can.
>>
>>18854444

Check em

>Doing Wrong: Ace of Wands, Six of Cups- Inexperience

>Doing Right: Two of Pentacles, Four of Cups- Continuity despite motivation

>Advice: Strength, Death Reversed- Control over fears

Seems like the issue relies heavily on looking inexperienced or overall troubles with your background.

You present yourself as someone who can handle different tasks even if they dont necessarily align with what you are particularly looking for, this is a good approach. However, dont forget that the employer is also seeking for certainty or as much as he can get of it, which means that if you look ambiguous on your capabilities to perform the job correctly, be it for inexperience or iffy background, they would likely choose someone else instead.

The advice here i think it goes in lines of showing that you can do it, not that you can ''learn it'', also there might be something from your past that cause a disturbance and you need to fix it (i cant put my finger on what it is though).

Hope this helps and good luck on your job hunt.
>>
>>18854421
You can do it amidst your fear with good results.
>>
>>18854619
Thanks

>>18854534
What is your method for reading timelines?

>>18854631
>nextgf

Dirty blonde, dirty girl. Wewlad, this one is going to be a handful, and not just whatever part of her you grab. She'll have this insane ability to make you slightly aroused effortlessly. She knows this, though, and she'll take full (almost abusive) advantage. She'll tease you and decide there's something cute about you that will make her give you a shot. Probably short-lived, but damn.

I'll take a second opinion on the job or the girl, whichever you prefer.
>>
File: 1431318158372.gif (567KB, 300x456px) Image search: [Google]
1431318158372.gif
567KB, 300x456px
Can anyone give me a reading on my financial future please?
>>
Trading. I scry, tarot, and bibliomancy.

Should I stay in? How often should I go out? Yes, encrypted meaning.
>>
>>18854704
>>18854062

Check and if you are into it Tarot me up.
>>
>>18854687
>Fehu
rune for career, which means nohting but positive in terms of money and careers

>I got both ANSUZ and THURISAZ

It won't really last between you and this girl but you will learn something of great value. ANSUZ means knowledge/wisdom from gods but it sometimes comes at a heavy price such as with the THURISAZ which means it is going to end.
>>
>>18854668

Thank you for your reading and be blessed. You got it right with the inexperience, BUT because some experiences I cannot list as they were jobs on the side and they weren´t listed anywhere. With the advice, you´re off as this not my case, but I think what you mean. Basically prepare myself better and create a detailed step-by-step manual of how would I get the job done. And the disturbance from the past is probably the love problem and what I had survived. Thank you again and be double blessed.

Btw, I´m not bashing or anything just trying to give a feedback for your growth.
>>
>>18854687

I don´t read timelines. I use tarot, pendulum, sticks, runes and intuition. June just occurred to me when I asked "when you gonna meet her" and the spread agreed.
>>
>>18854747
When am I getting hitched?
>>
File: abyss-010.jpg (598KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
abyss-010.jpg
598KB, 1920x1200px
>>18854062
Should I stay in for the rest of my life? How often should I go out? Yes, encrypted meaning.
Should I stay in? How often should I go out? Yes, encrypted meaning.
Pic related because once I venture too far out, I stay out.
“Truths are illusions of which one has forgotten that they are illusions; worn out metaphors which have become powerless to affect the senses, coins which have their obverse effaced and now are longer of account as coins but merely as metal.”

>Your query
There has to be a turn, because as if now it's not in the type of trajectory that would enable things to go further. I think you need to loosen up, but not right away. Wait for the right moment.
>>
>>18854762

Apparently 2 years from now, in August.
>>
>>18854799
Very good. I predicted an August wedding as well. Since you seem to be able to read me, I'd gladly read for you. If you wanted to rea for me again, let me know when I meet her or how long ago I met her.
>>
>>18854832

Well, I´m tired as hell, but I need to perfect my technique so tell me if you had met him 8 years ago, and it should be one of your friends. Can you please read me when will I start in a job? And some specs if it´s possible, but if it´s too much of a drain on your energy then leave it be.
>>
>>18854863
>him
No, I'm a guy

>8 years ago
>it should be one of your friends
Nope. The only friends I've had for more than 2 or 3 years are male.

Oh well, can't be right all the time.

>Can you please read me when will I start in a job?
I can't read timelines reliably.

>And some specs if it´s possible
The logo is a shield shape, brown in color, like faded wood. One in particular has an embossed design, but it's difficult to make out with the light. I tried again and saw a Knight with a red feather coming from the helmet. That might be an alternate logo, or that might just be trash from my unconscious.

Drop me a throwaway if you'd like to trade readings in the future or want to see if I can help you refine your technique or maybe we can learn from each other.
>>
File: 1433577443831.jpg (57KB, 508x472px) Image search: [Google]
1433577443831.jpg
57KB, 508x472px
>>18854698

Nobody?
>>
>>18854899
Checked.

Sorry I´m not a native to English, how do I drop a throwaway? You mean email? And also, you really don´t know a female already for 8 years?

Btw, lol UPS logo came to my mind lol
>>
>>18854935
>Sorry I´m not a native to English
Let me know what you prefer, I might just speak it.

>how do I drop a throwaway? You mean email?
Yes

>And also, you really don´t know a female already for 8 years?
Only girls I dated in high school (more than 8 years ago, zero contact since breakup) and some girls I met in college, none of whom have remained in contact with me.
>>
>>18854704
I'm still up for a trade.
>>
Trading.
>>
>>18855133
see>>18854698

What's your query?
>>
>>18854948

[email protected] message me
>>
>>18854948

I doubt you speak my language. It´s not a common tongue. Valar Morghulis
>>
File: 18)-vadisimha-manjushri.jpg (72KB, 358x470px) Image search: [Google]
18)-vadisimha-manjushri.jpg
72KB, 358x470px
What a pitiful state. The only readers are trading. Who will read for the good of the people!?

I'll do six readings. Rules:

1. Clear your mind.
2. Chant Om A Ra Pa Tsa Na Dhi at minimum once.
3. Tell me your specific query. Keep in mind the Manjushri Bodhisattva gives insight to problems; if it is simple curiosity or a "general" reading, then I will not answer you with a reading.
4. The way I read is the Tibetan Mo Dice method. It consists of two syllables, imagery, and a specific reading.

Limit is 6.
>>
>>18855276
>Who will read for the good of the people!?

you drip with insincerity
>>
>>18855276
I would like to know what my next girlfriend and future wife (assuming them to be different of course) will look like, and what her personality will be.

If you don't mind a follow-up question, I'm curious on my chances with CH from PA.

Thanks a lot.
>>
>>18855276
What challenges will I face in trying to reignite a relationship with my ex? What good things will come?
Thank you.
>>
>>18855276
will i become a warrior/soldier of some kind?
>>
>>18855282
Ha! Such a sassy person. Then please, lead by example. Show me what true sincerity looks like!

>>18855292
I'm skipping the first question; if you're so sure you're going to have a next girlfriend and future wife, and you just want to know "what she will be like," then there is no real problem to give you insight on.

However, your second question, that's worth answering.

A - PA. The Nectar Rays of the Moon. The sign of this divination is called "the enjoyment of sense-desire objects where there is no assemblage of obstacles." The accomplishment of peaceful, increasing and virtuous activities is assured. There are no obstacles in regards to your intentions and aims. It is especially good to perform gentle, peaceful activities; a strong effect will not arise through power or violent activities.

It is predicted that works involving women and any easy, non-strenuous activities are good. Any activity involving fire is slightly bad. Little things and happiness will increase by relying upon female deities such as White Tara and Ushnisha Vijaya. You should recite any sutra in which predictions for enlightenment are given to women. Perform the water-giving ritual and water-washing ritual to avoid punishment. It is very good if you perform offerings to nagas. Also, through relying upon any guru yoga practice, good results will arise.
>>
>>18855330
>Show me what true sincerity looks like!
Not that anon, but I read for those who are learning and improving their skills but find it frustrating that they cannot read for themselves, because I've been there. I also usually give helpful feedback because I remember that was crucial to my development. But I don't talk about how magnanimous I am, I just say I'm trading and ask what kind of query they would like to practice.
>>
>>18855276
How will my children be?
>>
>>18855330
Thank you very much on the reading anon, I appreciate it. I'll go over it again some more to really take it all on.

You have a nice day/night.
>>
>>18855294
NA - A. The Golden Mountain. This prediction is known as "holding one's own place and not moving". Firmness and stability are to your benefit. Your aims are excellent and will bring stability to your life in the future. Any activity involving traveling to another place will encounter some delay. Read the Avatamsaka Sutra and Vinaya Sutras. Rely upon deities of the Vajra-family and mother deities. Hold Kshitigarbha as your special deity. Your good fortune will increase if you rely upon the mantras of Lochani, Vaishravana and Jambhala. Erect images and stupas and perform activities, which are steady. Since this prediction is known as "holding one's own place and not moving," it represents the excellence of all activities performed on a stable foundation. In summation, hold your own, and don't wobble.

>>18855322
DHI - DHI. The Jewelled Banner of Victory. This prediction is known as "hoisting the jewelled banner of victory". If you choose to pursue the path of the warrior, you are victorious and excel. You are able to accomplish whatever activity you wish to do. Your aims will be very well fulfilled. It is good to make nectar pills and perform the meditation practice of deities who hold swords and other similar objects.
>>
>>18855276
What went wrong and what else is heading my way? Dealing with struggles and figuring out what is temporary and what is permanent. This query is not about love, money or general. More about me and my current life placement.
Thank you, kind anon.
>>
>>18855276
Hey! My question is; What are this new persons true intentions towards me? Thank you if you still get here.
>>
>>18855363
Thank you very much. This is incredibly helpful, and totally expected that part about traveling. Haha That's actually a big part of our relationship and it has to be put on hold for the rest of the year, maybe.
Thank you.
>>
>>18855364
RA - RA. Adding Butter to Burning Flames. As for what went wrong, this reading can be read as, "adding butter again and again to the burning flames of desire." Simply put, when it comes to what went wrong, your desire for either something you didn't have, getting rid of something you didn't want, keeping something you had, or never receiving something you didn't want led to your problems.

This prediction is known as "increasing the demonstration of joy". All activiites of power will be accomplished favourably and well. Your aims will be quickly accomplished, and you will also hear some clear news concerning them. If you recite the proper number of mantras of any dakini practice, then your activiites will expand and be in sharper focus.

>>18855356
Reading for those who can't read for themselves is the same. Whether or not they can read for others is immaterial and seems like a dumb way to choose who to read for. If someone needs help, help them. What else is there to it?

I agree, you are not magnanimous at all!

>>18855361
Please get more specific with your question. I'll keep your spot open for you.

>>18855368
RA - PA. The Demon of Death. This prediction is known as "the activity which accomplishes destruction". Whatever work you are engaged in is non-virtuous and unsuccessful since it is clasped by the Lord of Death. As there are great hindrances and obstacles, your aims will not be accomplished. It is best to postpone efforts to fulfil them.There are enemies about. Especially, you must refrain from going in a southern or northern direction. This is probably one of the most negative results you can receive. Be very careful; either this new person is bringing destruction to you, or someone will try to bring about destruction upon you because of this new person.
>>
>>18855322
>>18855363
thank you that was very interesting news.
>>
>>18855364
Sorry, hit submit before I was done typing.

As for what went wrong, this reading can be read as, "adding butter again and again to the burning flames of desire." Simply put, when it comes to what went wrong, your desire for either something you didn't have, getting rid of something you didn't want, keeping something you had, or never receiving something you didn't want led to your problems.

As for your current life placement and going forward, this prediction can also symbolize "increasing the demonstration of joy". All activiites of power will be accomplished favourably and well. Your aims will be quickly accomplished, and you will also hear some clear news concerning them. If you recite the proper number of mantras of any dakini practice, then your activiites will expand and be in sharper focus.
>>
>>18855430
>Please get more specific with your question.

How will my relationship with my children be?They will like me?
>>
>>18854263
>19
>Gemini
>Spurdo sparde :DDDDD
>Have I met her yet? Or is she not the one?
>>
>>18855438
TSA - TSA. The Streamer of Fame. This is the divination of Garuda's son flying in the sky. You clearly care a lot about your children, as it is something you wished for. In the eyes of your children, renown and fame will increase. Be very careful, however, in that once excessiveness surpasses excessiveness, only small things can be accomplished. Patience and even measures are key. You are (whether just in their eyes or in general I cannot say) a Dharma Protector; you will be viewed as the one that expels curses or demons, the one that protects against malign influences.
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>>18855430
>RA - PA. The Demon of Death. This prediction is known as "the activity which accomplishes destruction"

Nice. Maybe I'm gonna die!
>>
>>18855453
>Dharma Protector
Nice, and the mother?how will she be seen?
>>
>>18855466

I will preface this by saying I'm sure the mother of your children is a very nice person. However, this is the result the dice gave me. It's nothing personal.

TSA - PA. Empty of Intelligence. This prediction is known as "scattering the mind into pieces". Thoughts are empty, just as the wind moves through an empty valley. There is too much worry and mental aggravation. Worst case, she will be viewed as dumb; best case, a worrier.
>>
>>18855466
I have a baby coming soon.
Please advise me on how to proceed and make the best financial decisions. Am I in for more money soon?raise?
>>
need a reading, im stressed
what will happend if i dont go to this exam, will it affect my future (school wise)
25 male
thanks
>>
>>18855494
this is really worrying.
>>
>>18855501
You're the last one. No more readings for a little bit.

TSA - DHI. The House of Good Tidings. This prediction is known as "dissemination of joyful news and arrival at the summit of the mountain". Good works are accomplished. Your aims will be successful, with quick results. Relations with others are good. You will find immediate success generally, but it will be even easier for a relayer of news, or on the other end, a teacher of some kind.

>>18855516
I'm done reading, but from personal history, you're stressed and your instinct is to run away. You want alleviation of stress; either you don't want to feel it at all, which would make you willing to take the test, or you want to escape from the situation, relieving the stress that way.

I am going to propose a third option to you, of accepting your stress as it is. Not trying to get rid of it, not trying to change it, but just investigating your stress. What are you afraid of? Why is this test so stressful? What does it mean overall? Why are you afraid of failure?

When you take the test (because you're going to take the test), I want you to notice how you can accept the stress, but still operate outside of it. That the "you" you thought was stressed was just a mental construct after all; and after the stress has passed, the you that was there the whole time was the one who took the test. Don't confuse "stressed you" with your "actual you".
>>
>>18855532
If she is willing to make changes, then it can be changed. She needs to learn to let go of these mental aggravations and find peace in the moment. Then she will find true wisdom.
>>
>>18855536
Thank you I'm the guy with a baby on the way
>>
>>18855435
Thank you, again, for the reading.
>>
>>18855540
I'm afraid she's a lost case, but thanks for reading
>>
>>18855430
>Reading for those who can't read for themselves is the same.
I literally said I read for those who cannot read for themselves. Work on your reading comprehension.

>Whether or not they can read for others is immaterial
To you, this is subjective and based on opinion. There is no objective qualification either way.

>seems like a dumb way to choose who to read for
To you

>If someone needs help, help them. What else is there to it?
Simple. I cannot help everyone, so I choose to help those who will help others in the future. Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life.

>I agree, you are not magnanimous at all!
I never claimed to be. But I also didn't come in here insinuating that those who practice differently than me are worse than me.

Check your ego.
>>
>>18855618
How many readings have you done in the past hour? Less talk, more readings. If you spent half as much time talking to me as you did reading for people, how many people could you help?
>>
Hello! For anyone reading, I desperately need to know, should I drop S and take up B?
>>
File: Focalor.jpg (114KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Focalor.jpg
114KB, 500x500px
Praise be on to Duke Focalor.

I'll be performing up to three tarot readings within the next three hour span after this post.

>Notes: Cramming in a bunch of empty words is not what I mean by detail; Explaining the query clearly by providing any relevant information and descriptors is what I mean by detail (exempli gratia, professional project, financial situation). I am slow, and will refuse to read for you if you fail to meet *ALL* the guidelines and requisites in one post. Any unacceptable requests will be skipped and ignored.

Guidelines:

>1: No death queries
>2: No binary queries (Queries that have yes or no answers)
>3: No next bf/gf/next romantic partner queries
>4: No vague/unclear/badly written/unintelligible queries
>5: No generic/general queries, specific questions *only*
>6: One question/thing to be read for per query (Asking for more than one thing to be read even if it is similar/related/rephrased in the query results in automatic disqualification)
>7: No queries over 140 characters long. (Gender/Favorite Thing/Shape & Color text *do not* count towards 140 character limit, everything else *does*)
>8: Be detailed, but concise
>9: Use proper punctuation and sentence structure. There's a difference in meaning between "Helping Jack off a horse" and "Helping Jack, off a horse"

Requisites:

>Gender:

>A Color & Geometric Shape:

>Favorite Thing: (exempli gratia, the smell of cooking bacon, soaking my feet in a stream, the cool side of a pillow)

>Query:
>>
>>18855672
Male
Red circle
Being around good friends, talking, drinking a few... Having a good time!
How does this girl i meet a couple of weeks ago feels about me?
>>
>>18855672
Dear Friendo,
Male
Red Square
Laying in a hammock
What is the result if I take up Boxing as my main profession?
>>
>>18855276
Will I reach enlightenment in this lifetime?
>>
>>18855694
I'm not reading at the moment, but I'll take some time out to answer this.

The answer to that is really up to you, isn't it?
>>
>>18855699
I certainly do strive for it. However, Samsara is uncertain. I might die tonight for all I know.
>>
>>18855711
If you might die tonight, then all the more reason to focus on enlightenment now!
>>
>>18855699
what's my relationship with kek?
>>
>>18855691

About Query: Lust
External Factors: Fortune
Clarification: Gain - 9 of Disks
Personal Factors: Love - 2 of Cups
Clarification: Ace of Disks
Hidden External Factors: Oppression - 10 of Wands
Clarification: The Chariot
Hidden Personal Factors: Queen of Swords
Clarification: Prince of Disks
Don't Do: The Moon
Clarification: Wealth - 10 of Disks
Do: Virtue - 3 of Wands
Clarification: Truce - 4 of Swords
Likely Result: Ruin - 10 of Swords
Clarification: Interference - 8 of Swords

You'll become a junkie with massive gambling debts and your life will spiral in to shit. You're too undisciplined and greedy to make smart decisions. No two ways about it, if you take it up as a career you're going to end up torpedoing your life.
>>
i need a gf when will i get gf?
>>
File: 1490471318670.jpg (7KB, 226x225px) Image search: [Google]
1490471318670.jpg
7KB, 226x225px
>>18855672
>Female
>Lavender & a Hexagon
>A long hug from someone who means it

In a lucid dream, I was reading a book wherein a man named "Sasnir Freynas" was mentioned. I tried to memorise what I could about him from the book, but upon waking I had forgotten all but his name.
Please may you do a reading on me pursuing information about this man/entity?
>no info on "him" from google, otherwise I wouldn't post this
>>
>>18855764
Absolutely. Maintaining Intrinsic awareness is vital to the mental continuum.
>>
>>18855672
Male
Blue Octagon
Favorite thing: Making progress towards my goals
Query: Will investing in stocks be as profitable as I think it will be?

Also, I'm a Virgo. Thanks man.
>>
>>18855672
Male
Black icosahedron
Queen of the Night tulips
How much longer should I continue isolating myself from this group I once belonged to?
>>
>>18855787
Holy shit, thanks! It's unpleasant, but I don't disagree. I guess I'll keep on the straight and narrow for now.
>>
Nobody reading?
>>
>>18855672
>Comes in so say they're doing 3 readings withing the next 3 hour span
>Only 1 reading given
You've got to stop being too particular with your requirements, Moonie. I mean it's good to have requirements, but you'll need to explain to those you leave hanging how they haven't met your requirements.

Anyways, I'll show you how it's done. I'll be reading until I say I'll give up. I do 1-card readings, 3-card readings or 4 card readings with additional info (the only additional info would be age, gender and astrological sun sign).
>>
>>18856163
Bello , I see you are doing reading, could you do mine please?
Heck, I'm desesperate, for a woman.
I'm cancer, male ( or tbch I'm ftm, a transman.) 21 yo.

My query

Is there anything I can do to be on her Life? Or It is completely Lost?

She's female 25, cancer too.

Heck , I'll be very grateful.
>>
>>18856163
M
Leo

How does K feel about me? Is the future between us a romantic one, if so am I on the right path? Could i get a four card reading. Sorry it's romance query
>>
>>18856163

How should i play things with her?

>Male
>26
>Cancer
>>
>>18856196
Alright.

You're represented by the knight of cups and she's by the page of cups. In her case, she seems to be the type of girl who's concentrating solely on what she needs to do in order to keep herself happy and hopeful, in spite of her surroundings being too chaotic. In your case, you're the kind of guy who logically knows the right path you wish to take, but are emotionally afraid to move out of your comfort zone over the little impasses.

Technically, the fact that you're going ftm transsexual would classify you as female until you fully transition, including your mindset, but I digress; your mentality's manly enough to warrant the knight of cups as your significator (and this isn't a comment about your lifestyle choice either).

I pulled the 6 of pentacles, 4 of swords and the Hierophant.

According to these cards, You've tried hard to be generous with the way you've communicated with this girl. you've tried your best to give what you could, but you're not quite giving your all because of the things that hinder you in life (such as family, or school, or the fear of being in debt). And right now, you're in a cooling off period because of the conflict that caused you and this person to drift apart. Whether or not it had to do with the fact that she's s straight, cisgendered female and you're ftm, or if it relates to those things that hindered you from fully proving your commitment to this person, the point is you've both drifted apart and you're in a stage of hardship emotionally and spiritually, which you most likely won't recover from until you get your life sorted out. I get the feeling that you're not stable financially (i.e.: career, education, etc,) or emotionally.(especially in terms of family and a reduced circle of friends).

The advice is introspection in this case; there isn't much else you can do but try to maintain communication with this girl, at least as mere friends. If she was into you before, build from there.
>>
>>18856256
>>18856269
Do you both want a 1-card, 3-card or a 4-card reading?
>>
>>18856292
Four please
>>18856256
>>
>>18856285
To add to this reading for you, >>18856196

If it's not her interest to pursue anything with you, you have no choice but to give her the space she needs. If she returns to you, that's fine; make sure that she understands that you care about her (genuinely) and that you're always open to her for anything. Otherwise, if your feelings aren't genuine at all, don't bother and accept the fact that she's her own person, free to follow her heart. And concentrate more on yourself; introspection, finding the flaws in yourself to correct them, before you try to reconnect with others.
>>
>>18856163
M
Cancer

What happens I pursue my training to compleation? 4 card if possible please sir.
>>
>>18856307
>>18856256
It's alright with romance queries. I just have to warn you before hand too, that all my future readings don't carry any certainty; it's not about the things that WILL be, but only the things that MIGHT be.

Your significator's the knight of wands. You're the kind of person who's emotionally driven, going headlong into certain situations with a complete disregard of the consequences, which often get you burned. So you have to develop a tougher hide to keep from getting burned.

10 of cups, Judgement and knight of cups.

This does not look good, to be honest with you. K likes you, most definitely, but NOT quite the way you expect; it seems very much that you're in the friendzone with her unless you can appeal to her emotional needs, to stop your firey leo ways and behave more with empathy, with a deeper reservoir of emotion. But also, to warn you, beware of those things that you may fear and, if you truly value K, should she not like you romantically and should she actually be searching for a more emotional man to bond with, don't take offense to it and don't be jealous. Be her friend, accept her choices, celebrate her happiness and, should her choice be wrong for her, give her your shoulder to cry on and be there for her emotionally.

But regardless of the outcome, you need to be more in tune with the emotional aspects of a relationship to appeal to her. Be a friend to her first and foremost. Don't take love and sexuality as a conquest.
>>
>>18856163
How soon will my mini depression end?

3 card, if you don't mind :)

M
Virgo
>>
F
Cancer
Wanting to know if there are any upcoming barriers in my battle to come? 4 card if possible
>>
>>18856269
You still haven't told me if you wanted a 1-card, 3-card or 4-card reading.

>>18856319
You're represented by the knight of cups; the type of guy who looks forward to progress, yet has an emotional fear of moving from your comfort zone because of the minor obstacles that stand before you.

The Hanged Man, King of swords and 8 of pentacles.

Seems like the training itself already feels hard as it is, to the point that you're probably questioning yourself on whether or not it's all worth it, but you're determined to get through the training. You have a militant logic about you towards it, yet there's still this faint hint of mutability that you feel could destabilise your mood at any moment, a bit like a butterfly landing on one side of your barbell as you do the clean-and-jerk. In the end, it's worth it; a good career awaits you with constant work streaming in.

Take advantage of the creative aspects of your mind to get there and think outside of the box, though; be clever and think strategically.
>>
M
Sagittarius

I would like to know if I should continue on this new path I have taken in life this past year or go back to the old one I had before I made a change? Which is the better road?

4 card please! Thank you!
>>
Male, Leo
Chinese snake.

Requesting a general reading and also 2 specifics. Will I have a supernatural encounter this year?
Also, my gf and I were wondering if we would have an encounter with an old friend we both had a semi intimate relationship with and if so what the outcome would be.
>>
>>18856351
Seems you're a bit too young to understand what true depression is. I don't think I'll do a reading for you except for one card, but I will give you advice from my own experience.

You're the knight of pentacles; the kind of person who emotionally wishes to stay put in the present, happy when things are stable and alright, yet your logic eats at you over the knowledge of change coming.

And being 18, change is coming; you'll be graduating from high school, you'll be going to college of gymnasium (if you're European,) the possibility and fear of losing contact with your old friends, but rather than brooding on what you'll lose, look forward to what you'll gain. The possibility of not only keeping your old friends, but making new friends along the way, the possibility of expanding your mind and, for the future, your career, to be stable on your own feet. Who knows; the positive things you'll gain may even boost your confidence and make you all the more charismatic in the eyes of other colleagues, even catch the eye of a particular girl you may end up meeting, if you haven't already met her.

As for worries about your studies, I think it's best to talk to a school councellor about your choice of field after graduation. Now's the time to make the choice and it may be hard, but the best advice here is to follow your heart, not your parents.

>>18856357
I'll do your reading in a moment.
>>
>>18856309
Heck thanks.it's very complete.

Hey, to be honest it's not the first time I ask about the situation, and same, it's not the first time the reader Tells me I need to work in myself, or get my Life sorted.

And seriously, I don't feel like something is wrong with me, I passed the test to enter college, so I'll go to college this year, I work hard but don't have a Lot of Money but I have, so I dunno, you'd have any personal advice on this?
>>
>>18856357
>>18856371
I think you'll be my two last querents for the night.

>>18856376
Are you asking me to do a reading for you? If so, how many cards; 1, 3 or 4?
>>
>>18856385
thanks for the reading. It's been insightful despite the fact I've already graduated high school. Most of this still applies, so thank you for the advice. Hopefully I'll put it to great use :)
>>
>>18856386
Personal advice on career and college? Basically to concentrate on yourself more. Notice how your flaws are a result of your not really being stable on your own feet, instead relying on someone else to carry you. Learn to carry yourself and whatever money you make, save it up. Don't waste it on anything unimportant.
>>
>>18856360

Sorry reader, 3 cards will do
>>
>>18856335
Thanks for that. I do need to get better at empathy overall. Maybe i should just move on, again thanks
>>
>>18856402
Glad to hear you graduated. And I hope all the best for your future here. Remember that you're an emotional person as well, so remember to look after yourself before you chose to be happy with others.
>>
>>18856163
Male
Scorpio
A general for this year please senpai, ty
>>
>>18856163
>>18856424

1 card reading please, tty
>>
>>18856414
Seems I need to catch up with the feedback I'm getting lol

I'm glad to have helped, but honestly, whatever it is that you chose to do, do so with a clear conscience. And remember this advice for any future love interest that you may have; learn to be more empathetic, but don't take love as conquest or war to prove your manhood. When true, meaningful love happens, it doesn't matter so much how hot she may me or how good she may be in bed; what matters is the strength of your emotional bond to her and vice versa.

And just because you have something that you feel's a flaw, don't ignore it and give up; work on it. That's to say, if you're genuinely interested in K, don't just give up and say you should move on; the friendship between you two is what matters.

>>18856269
>>18856357
>>18856371
Alright. you three will be my last querents for the night. Stay tuned; I'm just trying to catch up on the feedback I'm getting here.
>>
>>18856404
Thanks for everything. Best of luck.
>>
>>18856435
damn, next time then ;c
>>
>>18856416
thanks so much. Good luck to you too in whatever it is you're doing right now!
>>
File: contemplative jazz music.jpg (43KB, 457x457px) Image search: [Google]
contemplative jazz music.jpg
43KB, 457x457px
please give readings what will day be like for me tomorrow am paul am scorpio thanks
>>
>>18856269
The Empress, the Queen of cups and the Devil

Even though I don't guarantee my accuracy in my readings and value the advice more than anything, I highly advise you to watch out for this particular love interest of yours. She seems like the motherly type of woman; loving, caring, nurturing, but with a measure of emotional detachment due to the possible pains she's been through in life... And God forbid that the Devil card's right, but pay attention; a common statistic on violence against women is that about 50% of women in North America are victims of physical and sexual violence.

Be mindful of her experiences; like I told another querent, don't take love as conquest and learn greater empathy, but also, do your best to prove that you can be trusted and actually LIVE UP TO THAT FACT! Her past isn't to be taken lightly, especially when it affects her presently. But, I'm hoping that I'm wrong about this person; God, how I hope I'm wrong about their level of suffering.

>>18856357
Your significator's the page of cups; it tells me that you have the tendency to keep focused on the things that you like or the goals you wish to attain, while attempting to shut out external turbulence and work on keeping yourself emotionally grounded. And that's a good thing.

Mind you, it seems like finances may be the battle here that you have to overcome; 3 of pentacles, the Hermit and Justice. I get the feeling that you're working on finding a new job, rather than working in temporary, seasonal or part-time jobs to make ends meet (or even a possibly poisonous environment). And yes, it's difficult to find a job in the career you intend to find it in, but it will pay off because Justice is the card that tells me a contract may be imminent. If I'm wrong on that, so be it; I sincerely hope you're in a good job and earning decent money.

>>18856371
I'll read you momentarily; you're my last querent. I'll try to catch up with the feedback first.
>>
thank you, that was confirmation for what I was needing.
>>
>>18856435
I meant move on romantically, I'll always be her friend. I've always saw love being about companionship and trust. However I'm terrible at empathy
>>
>>18856371
Great; seeing as how I'm the only reader and I got no more feedback, I fan finally read you before I check for more feedback and turn in for the night.

You're represented by the knight of wands; again, the type of guy who's emotionally driven to charge forward into certain situations, while completely disregarding logic at times and getting burned by the errors you make. You need to learn to develop both a tougher hide to keep from getting burned, as well as to tame your emotional side to let logic reign.

This is going to be a rare case where I'll do more than the usual cards I draw; this calls for a 6-card reading on top of that significator I gave you.

For your old path, 8 of cups, 5 of cups and 5 of swords.

For your current path, 4 of wands, 7 of swords and Queen of pentacles.

The old path's reading tells me that you were more than ready to just move on from it because you did all you could to completion. Going back to it will see disappointment over the things that you lose from now, in spite of the fact that you'll still retain a good number of your gains; you'll be brooding over what you've lost. And then, you'll have to understand that these things that you may lose will present other possibilities for you to take advantage of, kind of like a battlefield scavenger, plundering the dead for money, armour and weapons to sell for profit.

Your new path, however, was one that seemed very attractive and welcoming to you. An attractive path to follow up till now, since the 7 of swords tells me that you almost wish to escape responsibility from certain things that are part of your path. However, the Queen of pentacles tells me that the outcome of your new path is prosperous, in spite of any sacrifices or compromises you may have to make along the way, with plenty more to gain than by going back to your old path.

To be continued.
>>
>>18856514
However, I make no promises or guarantees as to my accuracy of anything; the future isn't written in stone and whatever you choose, you choose. Just bare in mind that you need to better manage your emotions when it comes to the possibility of losing the things (or the friends and loved ones) you've gained and learning how to better manage the way you comport yourself, as per your sun sign. Don't just do things out of sheer emotion; measure before you cut and look before you leap.

That's my advice. Now I can look over anymore feedback before turning in.
>>
>>18856495
Well, whatever you choose to do is up to you here. I'm glad you have this belief, though; it's sad to say not many guys do. But empathy's always something good to work on, no matter what situation you find yourself in.

>>18856490
I'm glad to have helped. I hope there was some good advice that you could use.
>>
>>18856532
Well, seeing as there's no more feedback, I'm headed off now. Have a good night; I hope my advice helped those who found it worth their time, I apologise to all those who I missed and to all those who may have felt my advice wasn't worth the time.

Hopefully, there will be other readers to read those who I missed.
>>
>>18856360
Holy shit, thats me to a t dude. Thanks!
>>
>>18856514
I just had chills because even thing you wrote is literally what I know and/or feel. It's crazy!
Please continue!
>>
>>18854687
It might be to late too ask this but what makes you think the relationship will be short loved
>>
Just decided to linger a bit before I went to sleep. I'm not reading anymore, but hey; any fedback's good. I just need to relax a bit.

>>18856572
I hope that the advice was helpful; just keep calm and steady as you go forward. Don't let a 1 grain butterfly destabilise your 110 lbs barbell as you move forward and do your best to stay calm if things don't seem to be going as well as you'd hope for.

>>18856576
Well, I did continue from >>18856514 with >>18856521

I hope it helps you out. The advice is what matters and I hope things work out for you.
>>
>>18856594
Do you have any more advice for >>18856256
Just curious as to what else you saw
>>
>>18856619
I couldn't really see anything else. All the advice I gave, I gave earlier, as far as I could see it from the cards. Just don't be so rash with your emotions on giving up & moving on. Learn to be more empathetic and connect with your emotions, so that you could build on your friendship with her and earn her trust beyond that. If not for her, then at least for your future relationships.
>>
Want some tarot readings from a ghost?

Just put the following:

*A brief description of your personality, or if the target is someone else, their personality

*A serious question that isn't yes/no

I'll be back in 20-25 minutes and I'll do 2-5 readings then. Still kinda prefer not doing love readings sorry 'bout that
>>
File: 645645654.jpg (42KB, 498x500px) Image search: [Google]
645645654.jpg
42KB, 498x500px
>>18856819
I'm a necessary idiot ready to take on blame and fight with honor.

My future girlfriend has desires to betray me?
>>
File: 13bb53e5edf3f909.jpg (32KB, 500x483px) Image search: [Google]
13bb53e5edf3f909.jpg
32KB, 500x483px
>>18856819
Kinda goofy, but is still smart. Should still study, but doesn't. I like to enjoy life and I hate going against the flow, though I do it all the time for God knows why.

What future do I have in my degree field? I've kicked things into overdrive and I'm finally working hard. If I work hard, can I accomplish my goals? Will I get to do research in a place that makes me happy? And I know it's sot of love, but if you could answer if it doesn't make you feel uncomfortable, will my research prevent me from having a romantic relationship with the man I love?
>>
>>18856845
Her: 7 of Swords
Yeah, kinda likely that she or one of the others in the further future will cheat on you. This card is one of challenge for you, telling you to toughen up, to become more worthy and/or care less I suppose
Ugh the problem with telling people likely fates is it changes them and it's hard to know exactly how sometimes... Here it's pretty obvious that my pointing to a likely unfaithfulness will make you less trusting and more likely to be unfaithful yourself

Maybe I'm missing something about her. It feels like as it is she will end up taking you for granted and get bored of you. I assume what you mean by betrayal but it could also be selling you out somehow... Honestly, I'd say the best thing is to focus more on yourself and work/school. Don't put her on a pedestal because you waited for a long time or something. She is human too, with her own issues and imperfection; try to remember that okay? Also, it won't last forever and if you try to make it last too long it will become awkward in some way? That's all I'm getting here

Continued in the next post
>>
File: 6.png (74KB, 620x430px) Image search: [Google]
6.png
74KB, 620x430px
>>18856819
Hey, I want one too.

Smart but lazy, a pretty good liar, some degree of autism but still try to be empathetic. I always prefer to get along with everyone. I'm very kind and polite.

I'd like to know what do your cards have to tell me about taking drawing as a hobby. I want to have a blog and get a lot of followers and yadda yadda.

Thank you ghost reader.
>>
>>18856977

You: 5 of Wands, 5 of Disks
Your future confrontational attitude is formed through insecurity. It's always a good idea to avoid likely futures that are bad but it can be more difficult if you are a type that is more reticent to change themselves drastically which you are, but this card stressed the need of major self-change to me
You already are rather uneasy and worried. Maybe if you could change this, make yourself more calm with more to occupy you and more relaxation you won't give the seeds of bitterness anything to grow in. Try to keep positive and confident no matter what happens. Neglecting practicality is something to watch out for. You are too impulsive, especially in the near-ish future and it will mess things up in your relationships. Control yourself and things will go better in that area. Both the fives are problems that make you impatient, which you can't afford if you want to get a girlfriend soon. Patience! You'll get there in... a few weeks to a few months I think? I'm horrible with time stuff really hahah
Just remember the difference between looking for sex and looking for love. The big worry for me is the likelihood of you getting too attached to someone who is let's say... a little shallow
Good luck and like I said be patient, though don't just sit around obviously
>>
File: urameshi.jpg (7KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
urameshi.jpg
7KB, 260x194px
>>18856819

Personality: I'm told i'm really funny, I'm level-headed, and a logical thinker who tries to hide emotions a lot. I'm really smart but I don't apply myself enough. I'm also snobby about music.

Query: How much fault was mine in the big falling out/breakup from August/September?
>>
>>18856988
I guess this was supposed to be to: >>18856874
You hit me spot on. I actually am pretty anxious and compulsive, the reason why is I just hate anticipation. I like to be able to predict outcomes, even if they're not desirable. It has had a bad effect on everything from school to my relationships. Thanks. I will keep this in mind. Not great cards, but meh. I'll try not to get too worked up and just focus on changing my approach to things.
>>
File: loki.jpg (177KB, 1920x1100px) Image search: [Google]
loki.jpg
177KB, 1920x1100px
>>18856819
I'm fearful and wonder a lot of things about life and people. I often feel confused and angry

What will happen with career? I'm going to choose something good?
>>
>>18857010
Nope it was for you hahah I would have linked to their post if it had been about them

I'm having trouble seeing things right now so I'll take a break for a few minutes then I'll go through those ones that have been posted already brb
>>
>>18857010
Hah you really need to be patient though you just proved it XD

People think they all have such unique problems and all... Honestly, many readings would apply to multiple querants hahah

>>18856874
>>18856874
Queen of Cups and Fortune
Yeah, you need to be calmer and slower and more determined it says... You are kinda high strung but it's not the volume of action that matters, its the passion of applying yourself. If you work solely for a goal, that time of your life is kinda wasted to some extent, right?
Things will go your way. How far you take it depends on your willpower and intensity, which could be a lot more if you took things slower like I said

Second question Prince of Swords
Yeah kinda. The level of passion for the work needed will be high and you will often have to choose between your passions and that won't be great. Additionally, the intensely scientific frame of mind that you are gonna have more and more isn't that compatible with him and yes you aren't like that all the time but I feel like there is a lack of connection that will happen... I'm not so sure, romance has too many damn variables and is too unpredictable. I'm usually not great at seeing that so I'd take that with a grain of salt. I just don't get a good feeling from this one and the Prince of Swords doesn't seem to bode well here
>>
File: serveimage - copie.jpg (2MB, 1832x2560px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage - copie.jpg
2MB, 1832x2560px
>>18856819
I'm a rather quiet guy, I play it low profile but I'm fun once you get to know me.

Am I possessed, Haunted, sharing my mind with another being, created a tulpa accidentally, have split personality disorder or traumatized from childhood.

also as an extra note: I'm exactly sure where this comes from but in cases of demon possession it seems that naming the demon itself helps getting rid of it and making it lose it's power or something. I guess it's probably how they dealt with mental illness in ancient times and simply identifying the problem and being able to put a name on it makes it so much easier to heal.
>>
>>18857074
>>
>>18857078
what?
>>
File: tumblr_o9klu0W7cY1sg36bfo2_1280.jpg (546KB, 1280x1278px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9klu0W7cY1sg36bfo2_1280.jpg
546KB, 1280x1278px
>>18856819 if you're still doing these;

depressed self-loathing agoraphobe. pretty quiet and timid.

anyways, future general i guess? whether i end up going to cool leg, end up content in life, or (most likely) becoming another suicide statistic.
>>
File: Punpun_c1p2.png (152KB, 555x394px) Image search: [Google]
Punpun_c1p2.png
152KB, 555x394px
>>18856819
I wonder if I'm too late for a reading
Sadly, I'm the kind of person who isolates himself for long periods of time thinking about what went wrong

Quey: What will happen with this feeling of emptiness? Is it going to get better this year?
>>
Trade

Why did N comeback? What's N looking for?
>>
>>18857145
he's looking for kira, dipshit.
>>
>>18857154
Thanks anon
>>
File: why are there more psychics.png (483KB, 785x595px) Image search: [Google]
why are there more psychics.png
483KB, 785x595px
>>18856979
Princess of Swords ==> 4 of Swords ==> 10 of Disks ==> ???

Short answer: yes

Long answer: i'm feeling lazy just from being around your spirit yawnnnnnnnnnnn
sorry ask me another time i guess

>>18856989
Queen of Swords, 8 of Wands

You were defensive, she was frustrated... You both were and are kinda dumb about relationships hahah
Whose fault was it more? Uh, didn't she start it? It looks like you both were at fault, though maybe she is more to blame but you shouldn't dwell on that aspect of things

Who are you even vindicating yourself to if she isn't there to talk to anymore? The energetic 8 of swords left and has found other things to engage them, while your more mental personality is still churning over it in your head. Just decide they were more to blame and move on from there.

>>18857021
9 of Wands, Prince of Cups

You will climb the ladder and see how things work better, which will allow you to leverage yourself higher. Don't seek power for comfort though. Many who are highly successful are so in part due to a need to have some control over things... You are going to need to be brave and to be aware of others trying to take advantage and manipulate, and how they go about doing that so that you can avoid that for the most part

Be perceptive and keep your mind sharp. Don't let yourself be satisfied with mediocrity.

>>18857022
Awesome, that's higher than usual accuracy
you're welcome

>>18857078
You just gonna leave that alchemic sigil there with no explanation, bro? Really? What does that have to do with demons? Care to share with the class hahah
>>
>>18857167
>sorry ask me another time i guess

Meh, thank you anyway.
>>
File: image.jpg (429KB, 1280x857px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
429KB, 1280x857px
>>18856819

Drama center, enthusiastic and very sensitive.

what does this person want from me by interacting with me again?
>>
>>18857167
fair enough. Thank you so much for the reading! Just curious though, could you theoretically recognize a querent if you did a reading of theirs again?
>>
File: me in my room.png (7KB, 582x351px) Image search: [Google]
me in my room.png
7KB, 582x351px
>>18857074
This one is frustrating me I usually don't have to take this damn long...
The alchemy thing makes me curious actually. What kinda relationship do you two have? Negative, I'm assuming, but I'm curious to hear more since I can't actually see it

>>18857121
King of Swords

The world's pretty cruel to you it seems, but that's just blind chance. Things go however they go for boring reasons most of the time. It comforts you to assign meaning to the pain and rationalize, to say you deserve this or that it isn't worth it to fight it. You have internalized the worst that people have acted towards you and are a real bully to yourself now

I want to see hope here. Kinda hard to see beyond your present. Maybe that's because you focus on the present a lot, it's more intense and stands out or whatever... lemme draw another card hold on

Art/Alchemy

Hmm. Yeah, art will be good... This card means pursuing passions, focusing on them, especially for you. I think it literally means art too, some kinda thing like drawing or writing or playing an instrument. Devote yourself to that. Don't waste your solitude. Develop a creative talent
You probably won't kill yourself, but yes I understand wanting to. College feels very very likely but that's not on me to promise. You gotta actually follow through here. If you do absolutely nothing, your outcomes can't be nudged toward success geez
Leave your damn room. Nature would be nice, but really anything that isn't too big a crowd is good. The agoraphobia must be reasoned with. Cabin fever is a thing
>>
>>18857192
Eh not really. I'm decent at reading writing style and personality but there have been so many people here and it's hard to keep track. Also I'm honestly not much of a seer, more of an empath so I can't tell specifics like who is who so great :/ A lot of different people have similar personalities anyways. That's one of the reasons I ask for the picture of a character. Helps me sort personalities better and learn about the patterns more
>>
>>18856163
I'll take a 1 carder if you're up for it.
Male
Cancer
>>
>>18857331
You missed the reader by 3.5 hours
>>
>>18857271
it's hard to explain. It's kind of like being with a manipulative narcissistic girlfriend.

It's something that has a total aversion for positive change and growth and likes to see me suffer. Sometimes I get dreams where I'm with a girl and her appearance might change but the feeling I get cuddling her is always the same and very familiar. When I get into sleep paralysis I get molested by hot women instead of monsters or whatnot, it's very sensual and soft in nature really.

As I said in earlier threads I can't close my eyes and imagine myself being my a girl I like without seeing myself act violently towards her. The only way I can prevent it is to stop thinking about girls altogether. I also have been having horrible burst of anger of late and I've been screaming so loud my ears would start to distort and my parents and relatives are scared.

I do see sometimes dark, sometimes light figures in my peripheral vision. Since I was a little kid sometimes I get in some sort of dissociative state so much so that my vision starts to blur and I can hear what people tell me. The only thing that remains is my inner speech. My mother thought for the longest time I was deaf, turns out my earing is perfect. I dissociate so much that when people talk to me I hear sounds but no words, I have to ask them to repeat 2 or 3 times. I also seem to switch between a male and female persona. One that want independence and growth and do thing and feel fulfilled. The other one would be the one that want to be coddled and have everything stagnate.

It's a mess... I need a reading or psych help
>>
File: 6vwsa3h.png (1MB, 1802x1300px) Image search: [Google]
6vwsa3h.png
1MB, 1802x1300px
>>18857134
3 of Swords ==> 9 of Disks

You'll suffer more for a while and emerge a different person. You'll be successful in the future and not focused on the bleak thoughts you are now, at least not to this extent, but you still have some time left to suffer before you snap into action
With emphasis on snapping; you are going kinda crazy here but I guess that's what was supposed to happen ugh
Just make something good of it
Use that to propel you forward

While you don't care so much about things, be productive, so later when you do, you are more stable

>>18857176
8 of Wands
Something specific, not likely much depth to it, they are clearly focused on some specific thing here

10 of Swords
Yikes things seem very uncomfortable. I suppose go ahead and give it a chance but only a chance. You have every right to feel suspicious based on your history or whatever, but you should see what's going on there. Talk with them a bit and it will be obvious how they feel, however that is. You don't really need me to look at it, you can just see it yourself that way

>>18857349
Uh alright this looks kinda intense I'll try to take a look at it in a bit
>>
>>18857288
That's alright. It's still pretty interesting that you're an empath. Again, thanks for the reading, and it's awesome you do this for everyone in these threads! Good luck with whatever it is you're pursuing ghost!
>>
Trading, need to know how my message will be received. Bonus if you can provide tips for improving it.
>>
>>18857379
cool thanks
>>
File: be good and get along now.jpg (52KB, 383x619px) Image search: [Google]
be good and get along now.jpg
52KB, 383x619px
>>18857349
Fortune, Queen of Wands, 4 of Cups, The Moon

Okayyyy it does really look like she is another personality here
If she is complex and aware and present often enough, she might as well be a person since she is living through you. The problem is that she is too focused on you, she has to be to maintain control. You wouldn't be her under peaceful conditions, essentially. But if you were to get along, if she were to turn her cunning amoral mind outward, you could both have a nice job and attractive partners without much trouble. You are holding each other back and need to get out of each other's business some. Your desire to be cared for is natural and strong and she used that against you which is a bummer
Multiple personalities need not be in a system of disorder
In harmony, they can make people who think quicker and in more depth with more ease as they effectively have two heads which is better than one etc
I get the alchemy thing, the relationship with an internal spirit, the anima/animus is to be cultivated in that, and I get why, it has a synergistic effect but multiple personalities are generally volatile and hard to reconcile
You don't have to agree with each other, but you aren't getting out of this without some help, and I don't think it would be bad if she understood that cooperating would be more fun and that it's better if you're stronger
And if she doesn't get that, she is either not real or incapable of logic and should be gotten rid of which is something you would be better asking an expert about
If she were trying to break you down and assume more control she would have long ago. She is doing this just because it is entertaining, but I think other people could easily be just as fun if not more ;)

>>18857394
Hah not a big deal I don't have anything I need to do tonight and it's kinda fun ya know? Interesting seeing different people's lives and what their most intense thoughts are about its neat

>>18857429
Welcome

Im goin to bed gnight /x/
>>
>>18857379
>>18857134
Still more suffering huh? Well, I guess everyone has their own problems, I just really need a break right now.

>You'll be successful in the future
I really hope so, I'm having troubles trying to stay fucused right now.

>but I guess that's what was supposed to happen
Is there any kind of implication here? like something that was predestined or something like that?

Thank you very much for the reading Ghost, I wish you the best

[spoiler]Nice pic[/spoiler]
>>
>>18856393
Can I get a 3 card reading?
>>
Anyone want to trade?
>>
>>18857609
Mine:
>>18857407

Yours?
>>
>>18857631
Still here?
>>
>>18857637
Yes. What's your query?
>>
>>18857648
How will things be, romantically, between me and the guy I love when he returns from his trip?
Starting yorus.
>>
Anyone reading? can i get one?
>>
File: aphrodite_by_deligaris.jpg (185KB, 730x1095px) Image search: [Google]
aphrodite_by_deligaris.jpg
185KB, 730x1095px
I will do 5 and only 5 Geomancy readings, I need:

>Your gender
>A nickname or name (can be fake, I just need it to focus on you)
>Your query
I do love readings, but no general readings.

All my readings are dedicated to the lovely Goddess
>>
>>18857667
Male
Hump Day
Should I pursue my sexual feelings for C? Does or will C reciprocate these feelings?
>>
>>18857667
Female
Heather
Is my love going to commit?
>>
>>18857671
That person would not reciprocate. It would also not be beneficial to you.
>>
>>18857667
Female
Rain
What is the purpose of my connection to him after all this time?
>>
>>18857675
Unfortunately no. It would be best if you looked elsewhere.
>>
>>18857667
Female
Jessica
What are his feelings towards me?
>>
>>18857681
That's a rather vague question. Please rephrase in a more precise way.
>>
>>18857686
Will he continue to play a major role in my life in the near and distant future?
>>
>>18857685
Acquisitio: He thinks you are good, but this is more related to stuff like business or college if you are still in college. So there is nothing romantic there.
>>
>>18857689
They responded me with a 'yes'.
>>
>>18857667
Male
Toothless
Should I join it?
>>
>>18857667
Male
Randy

I'm in love right now with my gf but there's other girls who try to get in the way of that. I want to know if my relationship now is strong enough to continue all the way?
>>
>>18857680
Damn. Is there any more you can elaborate on?
>>
>>18857693
thank you
>>
>>18857695
It would be best if you didn't.

>>18857696
Regarding your relationship I got Populus, which means it's pretty stable.

>>18857696
They tell me that these girls are no threat to your relationship.
>>
>>18857699
Ask another question on it. This would be the last one.
>>
>>18857707
I'm the first one.

Would you mind telling me why?

Thank you so much, either way.
>>
>>18857715
Rubeus: Literally telling you it's not even a good idea to think about it.
>>
Readings are over now guys. I have my artist working on my tarot. Hopefully we will have it before 2100 kek.
>>
>>18857710
Why would it not be beneficial to me? And thank you for the readings
>>
>>18857727
Amissio: Basically it will not be a good result if you try it, you can try of course but the dice tell me you will fail in your attempts.

That said, they recommend you to show love to that person, if you only seek sex, you will fail however if you showed at least some love your chances are higher.
>>
'nyway that's all. I shall leave this here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuLjsW8XhY4

This is a song I love and I listen to when I call the Goddess.
>>
F
Mariam
how does A feel about me? should i give up
>>
>>18857761
Contact him
>>
Nobody reading?
>>
Requesting reading my friends
>>
>>18858487
is she dead?
>>
>>18858511
>requesting

I wouldn't know my friend, I'm only an initiate in I Ching divination looking for someone to make a reading for me.

I could give it a shot, but it will be very vague and could be misleading.

yes or not?'
>>
>>18858511
btw I'm >>18858487
>>
>>18858524
I do iching to let's go
>>
>>18858540
Thanks m8

- I know I need to change inwards (wich will afect outwards) but I find this path to be very confusing, I can see different ways to go, but can only take one of them (my mistake is diving into all of them at once, wich is overwhelming), wich is the correct path?

Tell me if it's not precise enough
>>
>>18858559
can you rephrase that please? Something more down to earth.
>>
>>18858571
Sure

- By change I mean that my current state of mind doesn't let me think properly, there is something that clouds my head since a few years ago. I know there is a right path to achieve this change, but I don't know if it comes from the inside or the outside.
What I tried to ask was, there must be an activity (meditation, diet, friendship, quiting drugs, etc.) that is the first one in this path, that leads to all the rest.

(for example, maybe if I quit drugs, I will be able to meditate better, therefore achieve a better state of mind, affecting myself and people who surround me)

Where does it come from, The Inside or The Outside?
>>
>>18858603
hexagram 14...

I think I miss fired there. Otherwise you might just need discipline and weed out the bad habits. idk.
>>
>>18858511
I got Li on the top, and Xun at the bottom. This would be the Cauldron wich sybolises nourishment and rejuvenation. (hexagram 50)
As I said I'm only a begginer, and still need a lot of practice to interprete the meaning but here I go.

The cauldron can be contradicting when it comes to death. I can mean she dissapeared from your world to start a new life (doesn't necessarily mean because of you) or that she has litterally dissapeared to be reborn in a new form of matter.

It changes to Creative Power (hexagram 1) for the future in the broken lines 2 and 6, wich could mean she is indeed dead, because things are flowing in the right direction, wich is change.

This change from 50 to 1 could very well mean returning to the beggining, rejuvenation, recreation and rebirth.

Tell me if this is correct for what you see in Hexagram 50 to hexagram 1, because I might have read what wasn't there.
>>
>>18858623
Okay, it goes the way I thought it would.

Divination aside, how does one achieve discipline? Is it by sacrifice and self obligation or am I missing something here?

thank you anon
>>
>>18858644
>>18858651
something tell me she found her place and she has friends now.

as for discipline it's kinda like setting up a routine but you have to constantly remind yourself why you're doing it. Focus on an ideal a goal.
>>
Trading. I'd like a reading on best practices to move forward with this girl.
>>
>>18858693
https://understandingrelationships.com/
>>
>>18858693
Okay, I'll trade.

My query: what is the response so far?

Just reply back to let me know you're starting.
>>
>>18858700
Kek

>>18858702
Starting
>>
>>18858693
6 of pents,
wear good clothes, appear stylish and then approach... bitch

What does prof. V think of me? Does he consider me intelligent? He's my prof and the dean of my med school, real intelligent guy
>>
trading

What is first impression i form on people ?
>>
>>18858702
King of Swords, Page of Swords r

The best response is one that highlights how ideas within this context have matured over time and developed. It should be at the expense of your less developed ideas. There will be a necessity in abandoning one you previously wanted to defend and you now have come to realize is not really worth defending, even if you are defensive about it. You don't necessarily need to make a show of how you were wrong, but you should make clear that you've grown since what you initially suggested. This is entirely cerebral.

Apologies for being vague, but that query was vague af.
>>
File: ainsley.jpg (56KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
ainsley.jpg
56KB, 800x522px
>>18858732
more like you suck at cold reading matey

>believing bunch of colorful cards can predict the future

>pic related
>>
>>18858693
>>18858702
It seems that you shouldn't move on that intentions so quickly. You should still pursue, but you have to work this person, be your own salesman. I wouldn't be too frequent about it, or you'll seem desperate. You'll probably end up seeming like one good idea out of a few, and then from there it's about being given a chance.

I do think it's partially something on her end. A reticence. Maybe an ex. Not that I think he'll come back into the picture, but it is affecting her optimism for future relationship. Every time I see you being successful in your approach, I still get the impression that baggage won't let her act on it in a way that satisfies you. I think you're going to have to wait until she's done with that, other you'll seem imposing. Might take quite awhile.
>>
>>18858746
move along, faggot
>>
>>18858732
Actually it makes sense. I'm fine with it.
>>
>>18858680
yes that could very well be

Thanks anon, I will try hard to set up my discipline and quit drugs, from there I'll start to consider where I'm headed to
>>
>>18858724
I'll do it. I'd like to know if I'm slated to gain exposure any time soon. Tell me when you're starting.
>>
>>18858759
no u
>>
>>18858776
thanks, I am starting
>>
>>18858778
u more
>>
>>18858787
no u
>>
>>18858776
Reversed magician, how apt.

No, sorry, you are going to face trickery and deception for a while. I am not sure if you are seeking exposure from a particular individual, but he/she seems like a trickster to me, lying just because they can.

I'd not take their words seriously if I were you or atleast make sure what they were saying was true
>>
>>18858791
hmm you win..
>>
>>18858127
its a she sadly
>>
>>18858719
>one card
>reading has zero relevance
You shouldn't be trading
3 of Swords r
He doesn't seem to have any opinion of you either way, like he doesn't even know you're alive.

>>18858746
>(You)
>>
>>18858724
>>18858776

"My journey through life is so unsteady because in my early youth my forelegs (expectations etc.) were weakened by being overstrained."

"Just as the eye in this first flash has a presentiment of a great fire, so the ear has a presentiment of the total passion in that dwindling stroke of the violin bow. There is an anxiety in that flash; it it as if in that deep darkness it were born in anxiety--just so is Don Giovanni's life. There is an anxiety in him, but this anxiety is his energy. In him, it is not a substantially reflected anxiety; it is a substantial anxiety. In the overture there is not what is commonly called--without knowing what one is saying--despair. Don Giovanni's life is not despair; it is, however, the full force of the sensuous, which is born in anxiety; and Don Giovanni himself is this anxiety, but this anxiety is precisely the demonic zest for life."

Hmm. It seems pretty self-explanatory. I'm reminded of how in antiquity, having the illness of seizure was actually considered a gift from the gods, a good indication about the person's spirit.
>>
>>18858813
No, >(You)
>>
>>18858814
so either they think I am a god or epileptic, interesting.
>>
File: mandala-ii.jpg (1MB, 2000x1981px) Image search: [Google]
mandala-ii.jpg
1MB, 2000x1981px
I've never done Tarot readings before and mostly that's because I consider them bullshit, however I do take the tarot seriously as a devotional/contemplative tool an I'm incredibly bored to I have a plan

I want to do three readings, each centered on a specific event/conflict. I will be using Jorodorowsky's Marseilles Tarot and I will be drawing 4 cards, each for the event, your reaction, a potential solution and a potential outcome respectively. That being said, please only ask for a reading if you are willing to talk about how or even if the reading applies to you. This is better for you as a person because it gets you thinking on the subject, but more importantly it can determine where I stand on divination as claivoyance or crackpottage.
>>
>>18858950
So, we just indicate we want a reading and you pull? Or do we tell you about the event we'd like the reading for?

If the former, I'm in.
>>
>>18858965
>>18858965
>That being said, please only ask for a reading if you are willing to talk about how or even if the reading applies to you
It's not my interpretation that matters in this instance but if you aren't sharing before then you're sharing after. You in?
>>
>>18858978
Yep.
>>
>>18858950
May I also do the sharing after?? It's a problem of fists, for me.
>>
>>18858950
I'd also like a reading regarding how long I should isolate myself from a certain group of friends. I felt the need to retreat because of my own actions and hope that I figure out how to improve myself sooner, so that I can go back. Is it worth returning?
>>
>>18858950
People keep telling me I have a greater purpose or a higher calling or something like that. I've always ignored them because I find fluffy shit like that hard to believe, but there have been some weird things lately that have caused me to wonder. Is there any relevance to it in my case?
>>
I have reacently found a career that requires alot to get into, is this career my calling?
>>
>>18858965
>>18858982
6 of cups.
Six is the number of love, it indicates a transcendent connection with God as mirrored in human love, and the six of cups reflects this as knowledge, direct and experiential, a tangible connection to heaven.

The Moon
The moon is the card of the unknown and the possibly unknowable. On the one had we have two hounds baying for the moon, and on the other we have a lobster with two jewels in his claws and one in his mouth. The hounds cry upwards for the moon, their source of beauty, the lobster retreats into agitated waters, clutching it's treasures.

Nine of swords.
A wisdom in ideals, either ripened or stagnant. Nine places you at the end of your road and asks where you go now. Your thoughts, your highest ideals, your swords, they are your greatest tool, so ask yourself what you can carve out with them? Nines are unique cards of action and reflection, so balance the two wisely.

4 of cups.
4 is stability, a square, a house, etc. Here I see stability in the event of the 6 of cups, perhaps a happy ending, but 4 is stability, not perfection. A good thing, but not the best thing.

How'd I do?

>>18858999
I won't get to you but trips tells me I should help. Everyone has a higher calling, it's hardwired into us, but to expect professional football or politics to be hardwired into an animal is absurd. You want something more out of life, but you don't know what yet.
Therefore you should try to find out what. It's an itch, try to scratch it, just don't do so with a chainsaw or a syringe or something.
>>
>>18859034
>You want something more out of life, but you don't know what yet.
No, I know precisely what I want, but I keep feeling like something is pulling me towards a direction I'm not seeing. I've had a lot of people tell me that what I need to be doing is right in front of me but I don't see it. It's weird. There are many aspects of my life I don't care about, just a couple upon which I'm insistent.
>>
File: 1474172965951.gif (2MB, 162x179px) Image search: [Google]
1474172965951.gif
2MB, 162x179px
Anyone want to trade readings?

I'd like to know about my financial future. Will I be wealthy one day?

Leave me your query and I'll get started.
>>
>>18859034
Give me a moment. Just took a shower.
>>
>>18858983
9 of swords
Again, this card is represents the unknown and what ideals we use to find our way through it. see above for a better explanation.

Ace of Wands.
Action in it's purest form, instinctual and without obstacle. The suit of wands is represented in the World as a Lion, and when working with the Angel (of Cups [of knowledge]) it accomplishes all. I assume you fisted them good.

The Star
A card of growth, it represents a woman distilling the stars into a pond with which to grow her trees. A slow process, and one which we can take little part in aside from watching and watering, yet a constant one. Maybe you need to do some growing yourself.

King of Cups.
The king is detached from his suit, he is above it and he has mastered it. A king of knowledge is one without any doubts, not through ignorance but through experience.
>>
>>18859034
>>18859114
I asked about my career as an artist. The conflict obviously being how I can succeed at it.

>6 of cups
This is correct. I've taken a path informed by my own sense of the spiritual, which I would casually describe as a Gnostic attitude.

>The Moon
This is an obvious card to relate to artists. And it does indicate the sense of emotion and also the epistemic confusion. My opinion of the progress I've made so far is really bipolar and grating.

>Nine of Swords
Yeah, this is true in a self-explanatory way, given what I've explained so far. It is where I'm at with my most important project, currently. I feel I've gathered the information, and now I must descend into what the content of the work will actually be.

>4 of cups
Yes, I get this feeling. I feel like I'm starting to hit the ceiling of what I can do with this work. Which means I have enough of a vantage point for the right perspective to finish it, but not beyond that.
>>
Is Vincent around?
>>
>>18859147
The Moon is a weird card, and in a sense it's about weirdness. A dog is never going to be on the moon, it's only going to look at it from afar, yet this is in a sense the natural way of doing things. If one becomes like the lobster, trying to hold it in your hand, your waters become waves. Have you ever tried seeing someone from the bottom of a wavy pool? The light is refracted into slanted gibberish and shapes become wavy and impossible to grasp. What I would say is to try and reconnect with your 6 of cups, your spiritual knowledge, and simply reflect on it. Keep one eye on your work and one eye on your ideals, keep the two in balance and don't get sucked into too one more than the other, because one is sterile without the other. Patience is a virtue, and you'll be happy if you waited for the right inspiration.
>>
>>18859162
helo vincon here
>>
>>18859221
Yeah, it probably does require the patience. I just want to be able to say I've finished another work, but because my (changing) ideals aren't so aligned with it anymore I lose the excitement. Perhaps I should realign, even if at the cost of some progress so far.
>>
File: tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.jpg (15KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.jpg
15KB, 500x333px
Hello Fellow /div/ users, as always, RainMaker back here bringing you some destiny scrying

>Before anything a small thought.

It's funny, I have around 10 readings saved from other readers since last year with querys I made back in the day, and... funny enough not a single one has ever become true. I wonder_ "Why do I keep asking when I am sure nothing becomes true? I, then, answer, maybe is because I wish something positive happened. Egocentric and selfish enough, I come here because I have some sort of "gift" that allows me too tell people about the future, and funny enough a lot of times I get e-mails and (you)'s saying "thanks" or "You were right!".

What kind of game am I even playing?

Today, after some positive readings from yesterday, I said, oh wow! Maybe love is near finally! Maybe I'll get out of this spiritual winter and allow the spring of love to warm me up!, maybe I should cheer up!, just to find that it was... again wrong. And someone I had an eye on was simply ignoring me, situational stuff maybe? Or maybe I am just living an empty life that will never be warmed up with some love, I am an empty box filled with broken toys I guess
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>But what is a destiny scrying?
Instead of scrying about a present situation I usually scry about future situations you will face sooner or later based on the query you give me. It usually is related to it, so this scrying is more like a help to be one step ahead of future events.

>But what info do I need?
Your query, a number, a picture that reminds you to that query and your favourite quote. (Simple right?)

>What do I ask in exchange?
A reading based on this question, with your query (with the info needed - see above)

I am a 23 years old Male Capricorn btw:

●What should I do?
>>
>>18859287
I did do this reading...

>>18854787

Wonder if you follow up on it. Though it seems 'the turn' is off the table.
>>
File: 1436922246084.jpg (95KB, 500x471px) Image search: [Google]
1436922246084.jpg
95KB, 500x471px
>>18859287

Query here>>18859091
>It is desirable that a man live in all respects so simply and preparedly that if an enemy take the town... he can walk out the gate empty-handed and without anxiety
>>
>>18859279
May or may not be the same one. To confirm, tell me what you offered here in November
>>
>>18859287

Tell me about my future wife, or if not possible future gf/romance.
Quote: Love yourself. It is important to stay positive because beauty comes from the inside out. ~Jenn Proske
>>
>>18859287
Take a crack at mine:
>>18858999
I'll use the number 9. Pic related takes care of your other two requirements.
>>
>>18859298

Glad, you were before me. I did not do yours because I ran out of battery and it was too late, I'll be writting down what I saw in a minute. Sorry for generating you trouble.

>>18859305
>>18859310
>>18859318

Sure, but remember I am trading, not doing it for free.
>>
>>18859308
helo vincor here i oferred my nude pictures which i sell for only $15 dollars a nude please buy (is very good all girl like)
>>
>>18859330

Sure, while you work on mine I'll get started on yours.
>>
File: index.jpg (5KB, 285x177px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5KB, 285x177px
>>18859333
This has to be Cheswick.

Do my fucking reading. How do I get rich.
>>
>>18859349
hello chestor here

the old mage saying is that riches is of come to pure heart

if you want to get the big rich you need to help old people and animols (anismols are very important) to get the good karmers for your heart chakra
>>
New Thread:

>>18859343
>>
File: 812.png (272KB, 560x639px) Image search: [Google]
812.png
272KB, 560x639px
>>18859361
Gerontophilia and bestiality. Got it.
>>
>>18859298

I guess I lost another train. Who knows, I'm impossible... Well, let's do yours.

I was walking in the middle of the night, it was so dark I couldn't see anything, but then, some neon lights got my attention, and without even thinking about it I went in.

Inside this jazz styled bar, a woman in a red dress was drinking alone, I sat away from her and expecting to see a bartender nobody answered my calls for a drink, while waiting I noticed that all the bottles in the shelves in front of me where empty, I stayed there with a final look at that woman who without having noticed before was crying.

Meaning is simple. You probably are attracted to an idea, or something material that is getting your attention, however what you find if you got towards that as good at it seems might end up being dissapointing, the colour red indicates passion, so I'll say the meaning of staying or leaving has something to do with a passion or a big motivation towards a desire.

The empty bottles indicate the lack of a soul, so I'd say that in the near future, you'll probably leave, either if you take or not my answer seriously, however your soul or other's sould will get drained under the things you'll go out.

You can stay in, ignore the neon lights and stay in that darkness, still, neon lights were made to attract people, so you will probably fall for that.

Still, last but not least the woman crying means un finished business, so you will probably experience something badly, but you will have enough heart to fix what's wrong until you make that bar look lively again.

Proceed, but face the challenge, and if you back up, then, well, nothing really changes.

Quite a clear one. I'll give you another abstract question. Are you ready to visit a bad place so you can make it a better place?
>>
>>18859330
I'm the last one you quoted. I'll give you a reading after you give me one and rephrase your query. I want something more focused than just "What should I do," or my reading for you will be worthless.
>>
>>18859386
>Are you ready to visit a bad place so you can make it a better place?

Not really. But it really is too dark otherwise.
>>
>>18859406

Then you must decide to take a risk or not, which is social life in a nutshell and business too. Good luck again, think about your options, but as I saw, you'll "go out" sooner or later.

>>18859337
>>18859404
Working on it.

Also, detaills.

Well, I am heartbroken, lonely, sick of doing all this self-improvement discipline shit to end up always sad, depressed alone and angry.

And yeah, it's been, around... I don't know 7 years being single and I simply feel a gap in my heart nothing seems to feel, the lack of love makes me be unable to move on, to grow as a human.

So yeah, as much as I try to think about a life being forever alone I have a hard time thinking about it.

So

>what should I do?

I guess like this you'll probably just give some random advice and not use anything occult related. But many of you do this when I scry you, is easy to tell. Anyway I hope that's enough.

I'll go back to work on yours :)
>>
>>18859438
Nigga, that's still subjective. Don't ask what you should do of anyone except yourself. Ask another reader how to accomplish what you want to do. It's still ultimately up to you. The fact that you don't know what you want (or at least you come off that way) is a bigger issue than anything else, and nothing is getting done until you sort that.
>yfw this is more helpful than the reading I'll give you
>>
>>18859438
I am here>>18859310

I pulled 3 cards for you
>The Sun, Eight of Cups, Queen of Pentacles

Think, reflect on everything that has led up to this life. Wait till around Summer for things to change almost overnight. You'll have to work towards a brighter future but it will pay off for you sooner rather than later.
>>
File: descarga.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
descarga.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>>18859310

A student reading his books answers his questions but once he closes his book more questions pop up out of his mind.

The kid then puts out a piece of paper and starts making a list, I try to see what's written on it, but what it appear to be a list with words is a list filled with numbers, random numbers, 76, 423, 102... Then something got my attention, as this kid kept writting in his desk a chess board was in a side with all the pieces, it was a beautiful set, and it looked pretty old, the interesting thing is that some plays were done ahead. so who knows who he was playing. Himself?

This scry indicates that your next romance will probably have something to do with studies, however, this human seems to be not only smart, but really "autistic" when it comes to organizing nad analize, it seems like a tough one, something hard to be with, but beyond all that there's dedication, so I could say that this girl could be a hardworking person. The fact that I saw a child could also mean that she probably has a childish behaviour, maybe one of those smart girls with childish humor?

Since the chess board could potentially mean a "gameplan" there might be some up and downs before you find her, maybe you and her will be making your own plans and at some point you'll find eachother in the same play.

Who knows. She seems a solid and well organized human been.
>>
>>18859533

Funny you say that, I know this childish, slightly autistic girl in my class. We actually played Chess together not too long ago. She seemed to like me at first and now went on to ignoring me for whatever reason.
>>
>>18859030
Judgement.
The card of a new consciousness and a new life. It contrasts with the cycle of the wheel of fortune as an escape from that cycle and an ideal life. This is as profound as it is radical, however, judgement and the end of time are not something to be taken lightly.

Page of Pentacles.
Pages are cards of indecision, the page of pentacles holds a great treasure before his eyes and a little one at his side.

The Sun
Similar to judgement. yet concerned with personal enlightenment more than a new world. Jesus said to be as a child, and the tarot says the same.

The Pope
The pope connects the material with the spiritual, he is the link that allows us to access what is above us.

Damn son, what line of work you in?
>>
>>18859556

Funnier to me to keep being so accuarate. Who knows, maybe she feels you are too good for her? Maybe she simply feels intimidated? Maybe she is focused on something?

Keep an eye on her and make your next step.

Cheers.
>>
>>18859582

I feel like my opportunity already passed. We went on a Campus tour and I saw her hanging off the shoulder of another guy and acting all chummy, oh well, I'll live.
>>
File: lordofchaos.jpg (109KB, 900x790px) Image search: [Google]
lordofchaos.jpg
109KB, 900x790px
>>18859287

>What should I do?

I'm seeing a box from above. Chinese takeout box. The open flaps of this box are a pristine white, and there is red caligraphy on the outside of the box. If there is anything inside it is deep inside, so deep that the top of the walls and the flaps on top of the box are not full. Now the box is joined on the table by a blue porcelain cup. Someone's tea cup, more authentic in craft and flavor, and offering more fulfillment than this cheap thing. A melon of some sort, maybe a cantaloupe, cut in half with the pit revealed. A fruit of some sort peeled and its meat revealed. Not so much fruit as one might hope, but it looks good. Writing on some paper. The ink seems to come from an alchemical vial of some sort. I see a drink that comes packaged in a bottle, but I feel a taste that makes me cringe.

The themes are all the same: things made from craft and effort are pleasing and potent, though they exert a tax upon you in effort. Things that come to you easily cost you far more than the satisfaction that they give you. I don't know if you write or engage in some sort of craft, but it's going to be strenuous and working with turmoil in chaos will be necessary but tiring.

What you should probably do is avoid the easy shit. The quick rewards cost too much, and while they come in pleasing packaging they will not satisfy. With regard to this endeavor, whatever it is, maybe complete the work in increments to reduce exposure to the toxic.

>query

I'd like to know if I'm expected and welcome at the gaming table by the time I arrive there.

"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes." Who doesn't like it old school?
>>
>>18858950
I'd like a reading plz. My relationship of 4+ years ended last year in December. In March of this year I found out ex had been cheating and knocked some chick up. I feel betrayed and no longer fully trust my judgement of others.
What is in store for me now in love and romance?
>>
>>18858950
why people say i'm spiritual? what does that mean?
>>
>>18859630

Your scrying is badly interpreted, you didn't picture me at all, and what you advice to do is something I already don't do. Smh Funny enough, some easy things for once in love could motivate me to the moon. But whatever.

Surely, you made your part. I'll make mine:

A black aligator with red eyes moves around the lake, a corpse is nearby, I see a lot of blood. Not much more, the aligator is simply moving without a patron.

Anger, bigger selfs, stronger presences.

You walk towards people who will take advantage of you, the colour black usually means predetermined so this is some sort of challenge you are going head first.

Watch out for those who ask you for things or smile too much, even of those who are a bit too nice. However do not become paranoid. Just be careful, watch, analyze and be objective.

The corpse idicates you are going to lose something. Money? Morale? Motivation? Watch out as I said, belive in your most solid beliefs and be reasonable.
>>
>>18859746

I definitely got the feeling that there were some symbols that I'm not understanding in my scrying. I definitely think that the box had meanings that I just wasn't getting. Same deal with everything else. I haven't been a scryer for too long. I've got seeing the images more or less down, except for people. Can't do people very well yet. I get a lot of symbols instead of concrete details.
>>
>>18859573
thank you, Im attempting to get into the federal government as a conservation officer.
>>
>>18857338
Oh
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.