[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For a sound project, I have to record myself reading a scary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

For a sound project, I have to record myself reading a scary story and use sound effects. Give me your best stories, preferably ones that can make good use of spooky sounds and ambiance
>>
>>18852347
>be me
>be innawoods in the outback with gf and her little brother
>have comfy little bushtelly
>was expecting the little cunt to be a constant cockblock but he was pretty chill
>learned the bloke how to catch yabbies the night before
>campfire starts to dim down
>we decide that its enough for the day and we each head in our respective tents
>little bro in his "bigboy tent"
>me and gf into our own tent
>we hear rustling outside and growling coming from the woods
>decide to grab a flashlight
>look around a little bit in the undergrowth trying to spot something
>hear running and growling noises
>wtf.jpg
>look around the tents for about 10 min clutching my knife
>check on the kid, he is sound asleep
>have a small sigh of relief
>whatever it was that was it must have probably have ran of to brooke's back by now
>decide to go back into the tent, kiss my girl goodnight and put my arm around her
>next morning wake up
>about to wake little bro and make a brekkie
>he is nowhere to be seen
>me and gf lose our collective shit
>we try to call him but due to little to no connection we have to try multiple times
>his cellphone goes over
>its still in his tent
>we check the cellphone history
>find out my gfs dad has tried to call him on 4 seperate occations
>my gf explains to me that this shouldnt be possible
>tells me their dad died 3 years ago in a frontal buckle with a truck
>my face goes as white as a corpse
>it slowely dawned on me and with a single phrase i ask her

"then who was phone?"
>>
File: aussie.png (67KB, 361x333px) Image search: [Google]
aussie.png
67KB, 361x333px
>>18853662
(you)
>>
File: homework_lady - .png (620KB, 540x778px) Image search: [Google]
homework_lady - .png
620KB, 540x778px
Do your own research lazy ass OP
>>
>>18852347
Do your own homework
>>
Social security was built on the idea that the young will outnumber and out wealth the old, which is not true with the baby boomer generation
You are losing a significant portion if your lifetime earnings into a system that is destined to fail you
AND SKELETONS
>>
>>18852347
So I'm fucking your mother and it sounds like someone trying to unblock a sink with a plunger. And your father is crying in the corner.
>>
Damn that nigga's blacker than the whole continent of Africa!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>18852347
Real answer. Just do that skinwalker one with that kid visiting his cousins. There's some scary shit in that one that would be well emphasized by some sound effects.
>>
>>18852347
I'd say read a book. Anything by H.P. Lovecraft. His English is all so tiresome, though.
>>
File: I'm home.jpg (77KB, 960x578px) Image search: [Google]
I'm home.jpg
77KB, 960x578px
>>
>>18852347

The Maine taxi cab stories could be good.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.