[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remote viewing/influencing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: C3A-wyZUkAAXt0t.jpg (109KB, 1024x767px) Image search: [Google]
C3A-wyZUkAAXt0t.jpg
109KB, 1024x767px
Let's forget what CIA said about remote viewing and focus on personal experiences.

Has any of you ever succeeded in remote viewing? Do you believe remote influencing is real?

Share your experiences and post any tips you might have to help the rest of us who struggle with this.
>>
Still OP here.

Yesterday I succeeded in astral projection (it's a rare thing for me) because I wanted to try remote influencing a person really far away that doesn't know me. All for a good cause of course, but still I wanted him to do me a huge favor that means a lot to me.
At first I tried to pass my feelings down to him so he can understand why I want that to happen, but I ended up crying and begging him to help me instead. Of course this broke the projection and I was back in my body soon. I couldn't succeed again but I'll try tonight.

Is there a specific way remote influencing must be done? Or do you just have to focus a lot on that person and make them feel what you want?
>>
As for remote viewing, the only time I actually did it was a few years ago. I could see my city from above and so decided to go peek around a friend's house that I've never been to before.

I noticed a little mat on the kitchen and tried to remember as many details as possible. Sure enough when I went to his place there was indeed a mattress in the kitchen and the house looked more or less as I remembered it, although that could be because I once took a glance at his place from outside.

I didn't succeed at remote viewing and astral projection after that (until today). I don't think it's definite proof that remote viewing works but it's interesting to think about.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170126-170731.jpg (613KB, 1028x1559px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170126-170731.jpg
613KB, 1028x1559px
>>18851302
I remember one night i had some type of prenominition that i was looking at a paper and it said 666

Then at work the next morning, i got my check: $666.63
Pretty spooped senpai
>>
>>18851344
>I didn't succeed at remote viewing and astral projection after that (until today). I don't think it's definite proof that remote viewing works but it's interesting to think about.
Instinctively, do you know if it works or not?
>>
>Implying that the CIA isnt already implanting things into this thread.
>>
Remote influence?
Fell that? In your hands? Like they're inside-out or cross-wired?
Nifty isn't it, spook-kun?
>>
>>18851302
>Do you believe remote influencing is real?
CIA already confirmed it is real!

>focus on personal experiences.
we need more training to destroy CERN

>post any tips you might have to help
read the stargate pdf's from CIA to learn how to make you stronger
>>
Early into astral projection when a road nearby my house was being built. i wasn't aware of the road being built but in my projection it was finished and when i woke up as i drove past the road it was already built almost like magic because i thought they were barely getting started with the road
>>
>>18851331
>>18852658
how do I into astral projection?

also I think you can succeed in remote viewing by entering in another's lifestream point of view
>>
Can someone astral projection me the French election?
>>
>>18852546
Instinctively? I generally don't believe in the paranormal but I really want to believe. I guess CIA saying it's real to some extent sparked my interest again. I've never seen any real, solid proof that confirms it though.
>>
>>18852581
>read the stargate pdf's from CIA to learn how to make you stronger
The document was pretty empty though and the important parts were clearly missing.
>>
>>18852687
>how do I into astral projection?
You know that part where you almost fall asleep and everything feels like spinning? Get there but remain conscious, focus on something to keep you awake. After that everything will turn white (at least to me) and your body will feel numb, you'll be barely able to feel it in fact. Use this to your advantage and try to mentally move your body, and after a point you'll feel that you're actually out of your real body.

Depending on the experience you might see things (almost like you see in a dream) or not. I probably wasn't helpful but there are many tutorials and guided meditations out there to get you started.

>you can succeed in remote viewing by entering in another's lifestream point of view
It's easy to say that, I wish it was that easy in action too.
>>
>>18853776
Is it real?
>>
>>18854125
Astral projection? Sure. What's debatable is if you can affect anything while in that state or if it's just a lucid dream.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.