[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dreams General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: Don Quijote.jpg (193KB, 1200x960px) Image search: [Google]
Don Quijote.jpg
193KB, 1200x960px
Dreams General? Dreams General!
>>
Any tricks to remenber dreams ?
>>
>>18850899
writing in a diary
>>
I always have dreams where I'm wandering around in the dead of night/during an overcast day and entering buildings I know nothing about. Sometimes I get beat up and sometimes I stumble into cults. Any idea what these could mean? I often see ex-girlfriends there too.
>>
thank god i found this thread. i've been having dreams about me just in my bed normally, till suddenly this girl with super long hair appeared at my window. she looked a lot like the girl from the ring, just much less alarming.

that wasn't the only dream. i went to bed the next night and continued the same dream. i opened the window to let her in, and she was whispering something. Considering it was a dream, i couldn't comprehend anything she was saying. we both layed down in my bed and i got to see her face.

her horribly burnt and scarred face.

i nearly screamed, but my dream wouldn't let me. i woke up, and that was it. what in the world does this mean? it's kind of concerning.
>>
Drawfag here, if anyone wants their dreams illustrated, lmk
>>
>>18852089
I've got one if you could turn it into a funny sort of comic, it's me and my 2 friends (were all college age guys) walking in a mall that has unreachable platforms named after movies, and we want to get to them but cant, my friend insists on going into "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre."
>>
>>18852089
I dreamt that I was chasing a group of four people (who resembled ninja turtles) through a forest of dead trees with empty aluminium cans growing on them.
I was flying through the sky, pursuing them, until they reached the edge of a cliff of an uncertain height.
Then a large creature that looked something like a claw-hammer with tiny eyes flew up from behind the cliff.
And then I woke up.
>>
>>18850892
I had a dream once (the worst I ever had) that my best friend and I were cooking naked willing people on a huge slanted stove in some sort of rusty place. It was a super quick dream but I remember it vividly.
>>
In my dream, this retarded, chubby, vietnamese kid with ill-fitting clothes really wants me to teach him to play baseball, and a Taxi-cab driver with a magenta smiley mask and a revolver implied I really should. Wat do.
>>
In every dream I have I can fly. But in a very strange way, as I'm on a hang glider, but I'm just sitting in the air... gliding. Usually with an implement like a stick, I just sit on the stick and I can fly. It's a very strange sensation.
>>
>>18851946
I have similar dreams.

I often dream about wondering around different buildings I have never been to before and walking room to room. The places sem familiar but i don't recognize them.

I also dream about places from my childhood and driving to unkown places at night. Don't know what any of it means.
>>
>>18852089
Please draw.
I dreamt Donald Trump was visiting my College, and it was my job to protect him from bullies, and people who didn't vote for him.
I had him on this safety harness lead parents use on kids that like to wander off, if i did a good job I'd get some of his money, but i messed up.
He fell into one of those pit traps where it's fake leaves over a hole and everyone laughed at him and i just quit.(I don't like Trump, and i haven't been a college student for years, and I'm not American)
>>
I often have bizarre dreams, and I think they might be related to my thyroid problem. The worse I feel, the more bizarre my dreams are.
>>18852089
Can you draw this weird dream of mine? A friend of mine was wearing a brown jacket and I had a purple T-shirt. We were in a really filthy sewer fighting Ken from Hokuto no Ken but taking turns, just like in a RPG.
>>
Something I find strange in dreams is you'll go along with something even if it doesn't make sense and rarely question anything unless it seems to fit the narrative.

At least in mine anyway, stopped an alligator after it bit a womans leg off by turning an old tube tv on with tom and jerry playing.
>>
>>18852089
I once had a nightmare of a baby crying in my face before its head and face was pulled and split in half by some unknown force, a little dark but was a crazy one
>>
I've had dreams where I made certain Pokémon and recognized other people doing the same.

I made Greninja's tongue wrap around his neck because someone made me want to hang myself, I made Type Null - without the mask mind you because a lot of people wanted a Chimera Pokémon. When I was done with it someone put the mask on it
>>
Here's one I had the other night that felt supernatural
I am in hallway, and on the opposite end there is a man standing in front of a door. I am also standing in front of a door. The hallway has doors on both sides of it facing eachother. The man and I patrol walking towards eachother and switching sides every few minutes, and we are kind of dressed like bellhops
Every 5 minutes the doors on the left side of the hallway open up and there are humans, dimensional beings and ghosts I believe and they are all holding paper tickets in their hands. Our job is to look at their ticket and match the symbols and numbers to the correct door on the other side. I bring one man to the right door after seeing a 7 and unknown symbols and once everyone is correctly aligned with their designated door they walk through changing dimensions and or time traveling somewhere. It was like a futuristic sort of traveling business but the room isn't connected to anything physically, it's just me the man and the doors, forever. We worked there so I couldn't leave if I wanted to, it was almost like looking into the future or seeing a strange punishment.
Anyone ever Dream something like this?
>>
Since I've got my concealed carry I've had a large amount of nightmares about having to kill someone. Typically they focus around casing the guy who looks suspicious and then the event itself.

I wouldn't hesitate pulling the trigger if I had to, but I hope it never comes to that.
>>
>be dream me
>be with two friendos
>best friend of mine and some random dude
>on an urbex trip
Kinda hot on urbex and parkour, I like to mix both to get into places out of reach
>find an entrance to somewhere
>looks like an old, overgrown school or office building
>entrance to the basement on the ground floor
I've never seen that place before, but somehow feel like I've been there in the past
>a long tunnel after a set of stairs
>closed bunker door
>some soviet markings
>everything is a bit rusty
>manage to open the door
>everything inside is preserved and well maintained
>there's power as seen due to emergency exit signs being lit up
>we move further into the bunker
>some lockers on walls
>lockers are closed but there's no lock on them
>there are loads of shit in them
>gas masks, first aid kits, rubberized coats
>even small arms in some
>must be a nuclear bunker
>is it still operational though?
>check all the guns found in lockers
>mainly Makarovs or Fort-12s or other soviet pistols
>no ammo in any of them
>toobad.png
>leave the guns, we might take them later
>approach a door
>open door
>a large room with tall ceiling
>two people there
>general-looking type by a desk
>and a tall as fuck bodyguard
>nigger must've been 8 feet tall
>buffed as fuck though
>in a soviet uniform
>I notice he has a gun
>awshietnigga.jpeg
>tell friends to wait for me in case shtf
>get inside a closet by a wall in the corridor
>hide, check all guns
>five or so pistols there
>no ammo in any of them
>door opens
>it's the fucking russian terminator
>run past him because he's like the russian from Punisher
>slow as fuck but would kill you in a punch
>hear some CУКA БЛЯДЬ ПAШOЛ HAХУЙ ПИДИPACTУЪ! after me
>enter mach 10 speed
>grab friendo 1 by his shoulder to make him run
>gave him some momentum that way
>run to the exit, crazyrussiannigger behind us
>lock the entrance behind us
>dip it
>wake up
Twas a fun weird dream
>>
>>18852524
Funny. Usually if I have a dream I need to kill someone, I fail miserably. Once, I've had this S&W Model 29, had to defend myself from some bullies in a place that looked like the train station in City 17 in HL2. The gun had kick and all so it couldn't have been blanks in it, but the people I shot it at were just like 'meh'.
On the other hand, if I do manage to kill someone in a dream, I do it violently, gutting or torturing the fellow. I always do wake up with a throbbing boner after such dreams though.
>>
>>18850892
I keep having dreams where I'll notice something is off and that I'm not consciously awake, but it's like I'm on auto-pilot and I only notice for a moment but immediately forget. Usually something else will happen in the dream that distracts me as soon as I catch on to the fact that something is amiss. Does this happen to anyone else?
>>
File: IMG_6487.jpg (20KB, 254x280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6487.jpg
20KB, 254x280px
Oh boy, I almost always remember my dreams and manage to lucid dream sometimes.

Some days ago I was dreaming some weird shit where I was walking around an empty town with another person and I noticed I was dreaming, so first I tried to drive a car but I could only climb on top of it, then my GF kind of mentally called me to go have tacos with her and I wanted to go quickly, so I tried to fly.

It was really weird, I just kinda jumped and got really high, and I was gonna reach the roof of a building but got scared and fell. I kind of heard an impact and woke up gasping.
>>
>>18852024
Why the hell would you welcome a potentialy evil entity in your room? What were you thinking?

Anyways, to contribute to this thread, if you want better quality of dreams (more vivid, meaningful and memorable) STOP MASTURBATING.
This may not work on everybody, but since i went on no fap, i certainly did for me, starting already from about day 4.
>>
Do I have to greentext it? I have some written down but don't really want to greentext.
>>
It's only happened to me twice, but is it normal for me to feel in dreams that something is really happening?

In those dreams, I fell in love with beautiful women and whenever I touched them, I actually thought I was really touching her and never wanted to let go. I really felt fucking awful whenever I woke up from those.
>>
I've been having weird, seemingly unrelated dreams every night for the past few months. I have done a shit job keeping a dream journal so I don't remember most of them, but I'll share some because fuck it.

>be dream me
>don't have a body
>can only observe
>following batman and robin into a spook house
>place is filled with dead bodies in the main living room
>all chopped up
>they are investingating wtf happened there
>follow them around
>start noticing the bodies had changed positions and limbs/heads were missing
>wtf.png
>immediately begin to notice small movements around the house now
>batman and robin are completely oblivious to it
>notice the Joker was chopped up with the corpse too
>his head is missing
>next thing I see is crawling arms, legs and heads
>they had been following them through the house the whole time
>oh god why
>next thing I see is a severed arm throw a living head
>but it wasn't towards them, no
>it was toward me
>they could see me
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.