[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LOST MEDIA - TAPES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 600full-paul-bernardo.jpg (43KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
600full-paul-bernardo.jpg
43KB, 400x300px
Can we get a ''Lost Media'' thread going? What tapes do you most wish would come up? Which ones are the scariest?

I would choose the Karla Homolka & Paul Bernardo Tapes - [email protected]
>>
The Armin Meiwes tapes
>>
A day with spongebob squarepants. not the scariest, or my most desired, just think the story behind it is interesting. I love lost media.
>>
bump. I just read all about Homolka and Bernardo, my interest is peaked.
>>
my girl christine chubbuck
>>
OP's constant reposting of this same subject with his email address displayed makes this seem like a reoccurring advertisement of some sort.
>>
>>18850355
It was never made dude, it doesn't exist.
>>
The german guy that cannibalized the vore fetishist
>>
File: Ken+Barbie.jpg (99KB, 500x924px) Image search: [Google]
Ken+Barbie.jpg
99KB, 500x924px
>>18850347

I kinda get turned on when reading about Paul banging Karla while she was dressed in Tammy's clothes. Wtf is wrong with me

>>18852571

Yes it was.

>The two made a videotape when they met on 9 March 2001 in Meiwes' home, in the small town of Rotenburg, showcasing Meiwes amputating Brandes' penis and the two men attempting to eat it together, before Brandes' ultimate demise. Brandes had insisted that Meiwes attempt to bite his penis off. This did not work, and ultimately, Meiwes used a knife to remove Brandes' appendage. Brandes apparently tried to eat some of his own penis raw but could not, because it was too tough and, as he put it, "chewy". Meiwes then fried the penis in a pan with salt, pepper, wine, and garlic; he then fried it with some of Brandes' fat, but by then it was too burned to be consumed. He then chopped the penis up into chunks and fed it to his dog.[1]

>According to court officials who saw the video (which has not been made public), Brandes may already have been too weakened from blood loss to eat any of his penis.

It has allegedly been destroyed.
>>
>>18850347

>The grifter
>>
Pre-dates tapes, but TWO WHOLE FRAMES of London After Midnight were recently found lying around on the Internet.
>>
>>18852944
>>
>>18852873
9fag
>>
You're posting this again OP? I already told you, the Holmolka/Bernado tapes were destroyed after the trial, for the exact reason that they could never be seen by anyone ever again. The closest thing you can get is a transcript of the tapes which is in one of the books published about the case. The tapes no longer exist, and it's hard to believe that anyone could have made a copy as they were secured evidence in a trial.
>>
>>18851869
Spongebob autists are the worst.
>>
>>18852944
Whats the story behind this
>>
>>18852873
Cancer
>>
>>18852571
>>18852860
Sorry I meant to reply to this guy: >>18851869
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.