[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Energy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: eye.gif (517KB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
eye.gif
517KB, 540x303px
Hey /x/ is there a possibility that certain people give off an energy that supernatural beings can stand and stay away from?
recently started thinking about this when my gf has told me she has had supernatural experiences and I have had exactly 0.
I'm not saying I want to have one was just wondering if certain people can give off energy that attracts or repels supernatural entities
>>
>>18850181
It's not the same for everybody, just like not everybody it's good at math.
>>
>>18850181
good post a non
>>
>>18850181
What do you mean with "energy"? Because you are not using it as it is normally defined
>>
>>18850268
Like an aura or the natural scent/aura your body gives off
>>
>>18850268
He means 'spiritual energy'.
>>
>>18850181
To answer your query, yes.
Also, it's not just that some people do, but that all people do. Some in greater intensities than others, of course.
To put it one way, this creates a sort of 'field' around the person that is hospitable to certain types of 'incorporeal beings' and not to others.
The types-hospitable depends on the type of 'spiritual energy' the person produces. Crudely speaking, it's sort a 'like-attracted-to-like' scenario. i.e., 'evil' things wont enjoy a 'good' field and 'good' things wont enjoy an 'evil' field. This is grossly oversimplified, but basically it's like that.
>>
>>18850181
Good animu, shit mc.
Why do they give super powers to whiny bitches all the time?
>>
>>18850181
Yeh, not giving a fuck usually repels anything
>>
>>18850181
You just haven't tried acid
>>
>>18850695
Exactly this is the type of thing I was thinking, some weird ass field that some people have whether it's to attract or to repel
>>
>>18850181
Legit interest. Describe her personality. your gf. Is she a very happy person especially growing?
>>
File: 8-cell.gif (3MB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
8-cell.gif
3MB, 255x255px
>Mahapralaya
>the Greatest Dissolution
>all of existence dissolves in ash
>the demiurge a shit, 7,233,364,577,234 dead avatars
>fuck 'em all fire at will
>dies irae, dies illa, solvet saeclum in favilla
>dies irae, dies illa, solvet cosmos in favilla
>youtube.com/watch?v=U9Y7kHZjNtE
>youtube.com/watch?v=CLuN_lPdYPA
>>
>>18850181

It depends what spirit master level you are. I regularly watch DBZ and practice like Goku and I have yet to encounter a ghost. They fear my power.
>>
>>18850181
bump
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.