[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I used to have this weird dream when I was younger (ages 7 to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: images (2).jpg (41KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
41KB, 384x384px
I used to have this weird dream when I was younger (ages 7 to 15 perhaps) where every time I would close my eyes after waking up I would see a tall infinite wall with black and white shifting squares. The even stranger part was that it would make me extremely anxious and give me a terrible, overwhelming sense of dread. Almost like I was about to die or was in actual danger. It would take an hour or two for it to completely go away and I could close my eyes finally and go to sleep. Anyone ever experience anything similar to this or think anything of it? And why did it go away?

Pic related because it's the closest thing I could find similar to it.
>>
>>18849913
OH THANK FUCK I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE
OP I've been experiencing almost the exact same thing for maybe 8-10 years now.
The only difference is, I don't feel dread when it's happening.
>>
>>18849913
I've had something simular in my fever dreams when I had mono, only for me it was hectagons and I saw myself lying on one of them in third person in an infinite landscape of grey hectagons moving up and down.
I had the same feeling of dread.
Pic related
>>
File: 1484787973354.jpg (118KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1484787973354.jpg
118KB, 720x960px
Can relate, bumping for more info.
>>
I had this too. With black n white circles and the dread feeling. It was a frequent childhood nightmare but it was literally just moving shapes. Odd.
>>
I have not personally had it, but I remember reading of it before. And someone said he had a repeating dream like that when child, but with a red ball slowly bouncing on the black and white walls and it was like the worst nightmare ever.
>>
Even though there aren't any answers, I'm just glad that there's more people here who had/have this.
>>
File: poster-mandala-rot-399327.jpg (57KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
poster-mandala-rot-399327.jpg
57KB, 270x270px
Was having a panic attack about a year ago. When I closed my eyes I saw something like a red mandala. I was so fucking scared, the words "don't go into the light" filled my head on repeat, and I thought that the 'light' was what I was seeing when I closed my eyes, so I refused to do so. I figured the red color was synonymous with hell, so I thought I was about to die and go to hell. I've not experienced anything like that since then.
>>
same op, also the walls of my room would turn full static like on a tv. It would feel like low vibrations were running through my body when this happened. Thought I was the odd man out.
>>
>>18850851
holy worms Batman
>>
>>18851747
well, Trump got elected so maybe you are in hell.
>>
Delirium hallucination.

Same thing as night terrors or fever dreams, I used to have them all the time.

I've also heard DMT trips are similar but many times more intense.
>>
>>18851872
What is the reason for that if in my case I don't have a history of any kind of mental illness at that time? I was diagnosed with and took meds for depression when I was younger but that was after the dreams or hallucinations ended.
>>
>>18850504
I have a memory, which, even to this day, I hesitate to call a dream. I was within a featureless white expanse, with no definition between ground and sky. I was surrounded by a voice which, as a child, I could only describe as "the sound of moving shapes". I'm now in my thirties, and when I try to recall the sound, I get feelings of anxiety and vertigo and can only picture a landscape of hexagonal shapes like the one you posted

As for OP, I also had a series of dreams as a child involving an endless wall. The one oversized doorway opened into a prison/labyrinth. Nothing about the wall and shifting shapes or feelings of dread, but these dreams always fell right around my birthday (probably from 6 to 9).
>>
does anyone else ever sometimes close their eyes and have a weird physical but nonvisual experience of zooming in on a fractal.....? this experience is generally accompanied by anxiety
>>
>>18851810
True
>>
>>18851810
fuck off with your politics head to pol and be a nazi faggot somewhere else
>>
Someone said Nazi?
>>
>>18849913
I get this too OP, but instead of squares it's letters, in random languages mixed together and unreadable, like writing on top of writing, monochromatic and also with a sense of dread/panic. I normally get this just before I fall asleep and there's this noise like when you stick your finger in you ear and move it around, sometimes vertigo. It's never too bad or anything though.
>>
>>18849913
When I was a child I would see things like this (except slightly more organic in shape) superimposed onto my vision, and it would look like the pattern was coming at me very fast. This was in waking life so idk how relevant this is, but it would really frighten me as well
>>
>>18851949
I've been diagnosed with depression as well, years after the delirium stopped

I think it's just caused by the fever cooking your head
>>
>>18850504
Reminds me of this scene from the second Bionicle movie https://youtu.be/i8aZAAsRh2E?t=1081
>>
I think everyone with or without their consent can achieve different states of consciousness and those states give you the abilty to visit those places.
>>
File: 37.jpg (179KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
37.jpg
179KB, 894x894px
>>18851747
you were conversing ith the 37th mandala
>>
>>18852696
That's not a revelation just how the brain works.
>>
I had dreams or experiences or whatever they were before I was ever born or while I was in the womb. But I swear it was before I was born.

I was running around on platforms in an infinite darkness above and below and infinity around me but with with some walls but not touching the platforms I was on. My mom was fixing gears inside the walls and machinery and I remember jumping across a corner (to cut the corner) and I fell and screamed mom and then I started life as usual maybe beginning memory at 6 or 7?

Anyway, I used to lay in bed and while trying to fall asleep I'd imagine MASSIVE spheres surrounded by infinite darkness in a black limitless expanse. I'd have the worst fear of dread and sickness feeling as I kept imagining the size and how big they were. It was so loud as well with what sounded like angry yelling when you so loud your throat hurts. These spheres were so fucking huge and I was so small it was the absolutely worst sense of dread and fear I've ever felt. It made me dizzy and anxious like nothing else and I can't explain it. Stopped happening maybe when I was 8 or 9..10.
>>
>>18849913
>>18850504
>>18851747
>>18852166
>>18853703

You guys are way too paranoid and fearful. The mandala, the expanding walls, the spheres, they are all phenomena of the world we wake up in when we "die". But, as it should be obvious to the people here, you don't have to permanently/physically die to go there.

You don't understand the value of what you have. If you only knew how much they love us.
>>
>>18851872
I saw this on my first DMT trip, except it was black and white pyramids instead of cubes. They turned into a sort of doorway like in the pic. I could see beings of light inside beckoning me to enter, but I was frozen.
>>
File: entrance.jpg (79KB, 534x720px) Image search: [Google]
entrance.jpg
79KB, 534x720px
>>18855883
forgot pic
>>
>>18853829
"They"?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.