[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paranormal survey: Do you believe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1.jpg (291KB, 2640x1980px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
291KB, 2640x1980px
>Number 7 is a lucky number.

>I believe in soul mates.

>I believe that voodoo dolls work.

>I believe that some crop circles were actually created by aliens.

>I believe in the existence of a supernatural power (i.e. “God” or other divine entity).

>Breaking a mirror brings 7 years of bad luck.

>The “Loch Ness Monster” is a real phenomenon.

>If two people are meant to be together, they will be.

>Love and luck spells do work.

>I believe in palm reading.
>>
>Number 7 is a lucky number. -
No

>I believe in soul mates. -
Yes

No
No
>I believe in the existence of a supernatural power (i.e. “God” or other divine entity).
No I don't but I do believe in other entities.
No.
No.
Hah... I wish.
No.
No
>>
File: homework_lady - .png (620KB, 540x778px) Image search: [Google]
homework_lady - .png
620KB, 540x778px
DATA MINING
>>
File: x5kimsq0gmly.jpg (123KB, 1222x874px) Image search: [Google]
x5kimsq0gmly.jpg
123KB, 1222x874px
No
No
No
No
Yes
No
No
Yes
Yes
Yes (but not through new age means)
>>
>>18849632
What he said. This is going straight to a Hot Topics focus group you dipshits.
>>
I believe in certain properties of certain numbers but pure luck isn't likely to be real.
No
Yes
Yes, I believe they were created by something non human. Likely by aliens, but not exclusively aliens.
Yes
No
Yes
No
Yes
Yes yes yes
>>
>>18849619
what does that even mean? sounds like gibberish
nope
Maybe they can cause a psychological effect, if the cursed one believes in such things
No reason to believe that
yes
Now thats just silly
Obviously it is a real phenomenon- I dont think that there is a monster tho
This is obviously not the case
Nope.
no, not at all. it is a scam
>>
>>18849619
Let's see. Here is what I'm actually agnostic about, but that I consider as a possibility.

Magic theory says that the astral realm is powered through something that emanates from the Sun, called astral light.

I also have read somewhere the zone where there is astral life on Earth extends up to halfway the distance to the Moon. Our astronauts survived on the Moon surface for some days without noticeable problems.

But I don't know if it is possible for life to survive too far from the Sun. Extraterrestrials might also suffer from this limitation.

The aliens we perceive nowadays seem to be a non physical lifeform from Earth, which we are inclined to perceive as aliens due to modern culture.
>>
>>18851227
To this I should add that it seems to be impossible for barionic matter to travel faster than the speed of light. Even if we ignore this limitation, the energetic cost is too high, even if you use antimatter as fuel (considering the 100% conversion to energy for use in the ship).

I don't believe in nuts and bolts extraterrestrial spacecraft. Something else is going on here, and obviously this also applies to the crop circles. If you want more info on this from a scientific perspective, look for the keyword ultraterrestrials, if you are comfortable with magic, you are looking for the Faerie Folk.
>>
>>18849619
Yes, but there is a price. Here on weeaboo central I can say Equivalent Exchange.
>>
>>18849619
I am also agnostic about the "source," you may call it God. And this implies a plethora of discarnate, lesser beings.

The Loch Ness phenomenon may be linked to magical experiments done by Aleister Crowley, Google will show you the way.

For the other things, who knows? Apologies for the split posts.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.