[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A theory about the Elite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 11

File: ghost-06.jpg (78KB, 1500x1236px) Image search: [Google]
ghost-06.jpg
78KB, 1500x1236px
Most conspiracy theorists think that the Elite gains power from Satan / evil.
But what if they are, in fact, necromancers?

Here's the theory: divination via summoning the dead is a very ancient practice; every culture has / had it.

But interestingly, it disappeared from the so-called civilized world.
Yes, Vodou and many South-American cultures still have necromantic rituals, and yes, mediumship is still a thing since the Victorian era.

But what if Christianity was inviented for the sole reason to stop people practicing necromancy?

It's possible that materialistic ideologies were also invented for this.
China had ancestor worship and BAMM, communism happened.

Just think about it.
The Elite still practices necromancy.
Spirits of dead people know many things and can possibly bypass the barriers of space (and myabe even time).

People in civilized countries don't believe in necromancy anymore.
We pray to gods, or live a materialistic life... and that's it.

HERE'S THE TWIST: ... and then you die.
And then you can be summoned with necromantic rituals.
You serve the Elite when you're alive and you serve them when you're dead, too.

Let's discuss this theory.
I'll post some other clues later.

P.S.: If I'm right, this thread will probably get deleted or swarmed by shills.
Buckle up, little Timmy!
>>
>>18849495
OTHER CLUES:

>missing people and pizzagate can be about sacrifices (to fuel summonings)
>getting rich is easy if you can summon the dead to tell you where are buried treasures or getting info about other people's secrets
>history can teach you a lot... especially if your teachers are the people who were there
>just look at Rothschild, Rockefeller, Queen Elizabeth - they literally look(ed) like living dead (it's not just old age and you know it) - necromancy probably fucks up your health
>>
File: All_seeing_eye.jpg (73KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
All_seeing_eye.jpg
73KB, 500x333px
>>18849501
cont.

There are almost 7 billions of people on this planet.
I wonder why? I wonder why don't the Elite simply shrinks these numbers like most conspiracy theorists believe?

Well, the answer is easy: the more the people the more the death.
And when you're body gives up after the countless years of slave labour, your spirit will continue to serve our lords and masters.

No matter how people struggle, they can never get out of poverty and struggle.
You have but one pair of eyes, ears and hands.
The Elite can summon as many as they need.

But they probably need sacrifices as well.
Who knows?

OTHER CLUES:
>the owl symbol - the bird that flies in the dark (in the afterlife)
>Skull and Bones (this was an easy one, huh?)
>pyramids - where the dead kings live
>the All Seeing Eye (especially the one in or on the pyramid!) - you can see the dead and the dead can see (for) you
>>
Ok, here's more:

>sleep paralysis: most people see shadowy figures. It's possible that this is when they spy on you. Maybe it's easier when you're asleep.

A QUESTION: but if this is all true, then why other mediums or vodou priests can't do the same?
Fair question.

It's possible that the Elite eliminates all the possible rivals.
If necromancy opens a gate, then it's a two-way door.
Let's say you really have the potential to summon the dead - so they simply fucks your mind up with their own spirits or find other way to stop you BEFORE you'd learn how to use your powers.

So all the practicing and known mediums and shamans around the world are possibly fakes or without any real power.

ALSO this theory would answer why royalties and empires are so important for the elite.
Some says working with your ancestors are the first to learn if you want to get into necromancy.

So it's possible that having a powerful royal line gives a spiritual influence "boost".
Maybe kings and emperors retain their ranks in the afterlife, just like ancient people believed.
>>
File: thedark2.jpg (427KB, 1326x854px) Image search: [Google]
thedark2.jpg
427KB, 1326x854px
>>18849495
>Most conspiracy theorists think that the Elite gains power from Satan / evil.

What? The "elite" don't have any magic powers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UNYoLZ4dko
>>
File: Hammersmith_Ghost.png (3MB, 1278x2132px) Image search: [Google]
Hammersmith_Ghost.png
3MB, 1278x2132px
ABOUT GRAVEYARDS:

So we have these places where we put our dead.
A graveyard is a damn good focal point, isn't it?
Like a market with all the labelled products!

Also we have these holidays when we remember our dead.
It's basically about putting power into these spirits.

No, you don't summon them, oh god, no!
That would be ab unspeakable act!
Just focus on them and remember them, that's a nice thing!

It's possible that these holidays are about recharging the spirits, so the Elite can continue to use them.

WE USED TO do the same, by the way.
Talking to these spirits while giving them symbolic food and other stuff.
Interesting how this tradition disappeared, isn't it?

Communists hunted down shamans in Siberia.
Christians burned witches and told the people that summoning entities and talking to the dead is forbidden.

I wonder why..?
>>
Just a concentration of will. The reason why mass religion doesn't work is because a solitary person will always be there to not believe. Any directional magic should have no more than 20 participants who have engaged in a degree of oath so as to not disrupt the will. Necromancy isn't real. Cloning is though so don't buy into no necromancer shit alphabet boys have the tech. To fight them just induce trauma.
>>
They are the black brothers lost in the abyss.
>>
>>18849568

elaborate on the last line please.
>>
>>18849577
>They are the black brothers lost in the abyss.

What do you mean?

ANOTHER CLUE

War.
Isn't it curious how many wars mankind waged during its history?

It's like the Elite NEED all those dead soldiers.
Pointless massacres, bombs that can wipe entire cities out, never-ending conflicts...

Sometimes you just feel that it could all be prevented.
Homo Sapiens - being wise is even in our species' name.
Yet we wage wars after wars, and diplomacy is just a nice dream.

According to this theory, the answer is simple: war is one of the easiest way to generate spirits.
Maybe these ghosts vanish in time and the Elite need to resupply theis spirit slaves.
>>
>>18849568
>The reason why mass religion doesn't work is because a solitary person will always be there to not believe.
>Necromancy isn't real.

And if you believe in Jesus you'll have life everlasting, right?

Believe in this, have faith in that.
Life can be eternal, your mind can support reality, etc, etc.
>>
>>18849522
I checked that link and the video made no sense.
What now?
>>
>>18849606
606 of truth speaks
>>
File: illuminati-symbols-pyramid.jpg (242KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
illuminati-symbols-pyramid.jpg
242KB, 800x531px
ILLUMINATI

So what does this illuminatus, "enlightened" mean in this context?
Some says it refers to Lucifer, aka the Lightbringer.

If the Elite really do practice necromancy, then it might mean that they bring light to the darkness of the spirit realm OR they use its darkness as a light in our world.

Remember: necromancy is basically divination.
You use dead people to gain knowledge.
So basically, you can "see" the unseen.

The symbol of the eye and the light can refer to this.
The shape of the pyramid might mean that you have to see through a small opening to see what is hidden.
It's not easy to communicate with the dead.

The symbol of the illuminati is an eye in a pyramid - and there is light around (or in) them.
It's possible that this whole thing is about looking into the spirit realm, into the darkness of death.
>>
>>18849679
cont.

THE BALANCE

There was a theory about how the Elite should balance good and bad things in order to achieve their goals.
So they cause destruction, but also support some groups / institutions (hospitals, education, etc) with money.

In this case it's totally clear what they're doing: if there would be a World War 3, the whole planet would burn and even the Elite would perish.

Even if they'd hide in bunkers and there would be literally millions of fresh spirits:
>who would refuel these ghosts (see the graveyard post)?
>spirits help them to enslave and use people - so they NEED people
>there would be no fresh spirits after awhile

The Elite need people and also need spirits.
That's why there are only local conflicts after WW2.
There's too much to risk here.

Also they have to support mankind and leave them in a n ignorant state.
People are resources - they need dead people to rule over living people.
>>
>>18849582
I'm sure he's just shilling.
>>
Spirits aren't really that powerful, they aren't even truly autonomous. They are basically shared tulpas -- thoughtforms spawned from the recorded memories of everyone who knew them before they died. They are the key to genetic memory, and it can all be traced to quantum theory (our brains being biological quantum computers).

That being said, they might be literal vampires. Get a bunch of people to believe in vampires causing them to exist as a "glitch in the matrix," eventually you spawn a real one with scientific backing (via virus), then create an elite force of undead assholes who get rich and drink the blood of kidnappees (cough pizzagate).
>>
>>18849817
In case I'm right -- I'm just telling stories please don't kill me.
>>
File: dur756.jpg (101KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
dur756.jpg
101KB, 600x600px
>>18849817
While you might be right (both of us are talking about theories, not The Truth, and thats cool), what if:

>death has its own dimension
>it's kinda like the Greek version of Hades
>a paralell dimension where the spiritual remains of dead people get (almost what you were talking about)
>most necromancers can't do shit because they don't try to become one with this "energy" of the afterlife
>if you get used to this energy, you'll literally experience dead people around you

I mean yeah, it's possible that these souls are not the original people, but only memories, shapes, faces, emotions, etc.
"Glitches in the Matrix", as you said.
>>
>>18849856
Well, "the Truth" from my experience is that there is a cosmic consciousNess and each of us is a bit of it. I believe magic is simply a group of people getting together, believing something will happen, and creating a shared thoughtform that does it for them. In this case, a glitch in the matrix is someone who is capable of forcing themselves to be certain of something they know isn't true until it becomes true in their universe. Get an entire planet to believe it, and it will literally happen.

But I like to not think about it because, if that is the case, then Kim Jong Un literally does not poop and the freemasons are incredibly dangerous.

>inb4 freemason elite are literally ancient humans with a Prototype blacklight-esque virus that turns them into bloodsucking shapeshifting immortals and they are why Earth is quarantined by the greys
>>
>>18849495
I'm actually interest in your theory OP, good job.
do you think there is a way to deny this fuckers if they tried to summon you after you die?
>>
>>18849495
Reality is much more spooky than this without involving anything supernatural, when you consider hive minds and how they work. Your necromancy has a place too as metaphor. "The Elite" is actually a corporate hive-mind that nobody controls, and yet it is this system that is the ruler of the world. There's many colorful myths involving this, and myth is far more interesting and powerful when considered as metaphorical insight into the human soul that has persisted because of that insight.
>>
File: platoform.gif (7KB, 307x342px) Image search: [Google]
platoform.gif
7KB, 307x342px
>>18849654
>I checked that link and the video made no sense.
>What now?

I guess you don't have a good reading comprehension.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkU23m6yX04
>>
>>18850100
I saw you in some other thread.
I think the problem is you.

Please take your god complex and leave this thread!
... or talk about the thread's topic. That'd be nice.
>>
>>18849949
This is a true when considered as a metaphor for our social reality, but not externally. However this social reality can and does manifest into physical reality through human action to do so.

What you're describing is related to self-fulfilling prophecy (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-fulfilling_prophecy) and the Thomas theorem (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_theorem)

Of course if a prophecy cannot manifest due to the boundary conditions of reality, the situation is untenable and something must give, much like one's body against the ground when one jumps off a cliff believing 100% that they can fly. The prophecy must be abandoned or modified because of the failure (see cults making new specific predictions for the end of the world, often claiming that God has given the world a stay of execution.)

There's two types of work: rearranging matter at or near the Earth's surface, and compelling other people to do it for you. Compelling other people to do work for you is the petty power of the brute, and ironically is the essence of materialism. This isn't the true magic, it is as best sorcery, using words to cast "spells" to perform the same function as a bludgeon. The true magic is creation and creativity, which is behind all life (evolution is a creative natural process, as is living life.) Imagine human beings as artist/authors/experiencers of their lives. Magic isn't making them paint for you, but facilitating their own artistic work. The utmost highest magic is enhancing techniques and methods of creation either in the most abstract or specifically (this would include self-creation.)

In opposed to this life-affirming magic, sorcery is necrophilic and necromantic, fucking inanimate matter by using people to do it for you. The modern zombie narrative is a metaphor for this. Gaaaains. Gaaaaaaains.
>>
>>18849679

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_HroTxaZe0

>October 1666
>Prisms
>Light
>>
>>18850054
>I'm actually interest in your theory OP, good job.

Thanks, Anon.

>do you think there is a way to deny this fuckers if they tried to summon you after you die?

Good question.

Well, first of all: this is just a theory.
I have no idea how reality actually works.
If there is such a Hades-like afterlife or spirit world, then it must be its own physics and laws.

Maybe only willing spirits can be summoned.
Imagine a lot of dead soldiers: trapped in hell after killed in a war - they want to go back and have their revenge... or see their families again.
And here comes the necromancer: "Ok, if you do this and that for me, you can visit your loved ones again".

This can answer why ghost sightings are so rare: even if a necromancer let these spirits take a last walk on earth, they probably try not to make it too obvious.
>>
File: weighheart.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
weighheart.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>18850118
>Please take your god complex and leave this thread!
>... or talk about the thread's topic.

I don't have a god complex - I am a god. I am a god, partially, because I don't have a god complex.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHaU-8019hw

I was talking about this thread's topic: the suggestion the "elite" are necromancers. I said they have no powers. I.E. they have no blessing or authority from the gods - they have no power granted to them from above. They have only power they take by force and sophistry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmG7vFeUxn8
>>
>>18850168
Echo echo

https://vimeo.com/129609470
>>
Balls to the wall how do I get started in necromancy? Not interested in the risks lets see some results will post if this shit is real. (not saying OP is lying, asking if anyone has any knowledge.)
>>
>>18850168
>I don't have a god complex
>I am a god.

Ok. :D

>>18850168
>I was talking about this thread's topic

You're right on this one.
My mistake.

>they have no blessing or authority from the gods - they have no power granted to them from above. They have only power they take by force and sophistry.

Interesting.
If there is a God, they probably didn't get their powers from him.
>>
File: 338753701_c65ae10e03_b.jpg (494KB, 1024x687px) Image search: [Google]
338753701_c65ae10e03_b.jpg
494KB, 1024x687px
>>18850176
Well if the theory ITT is true, then you'll probably never learn the mysteries of true necromancy - only the Elite have the knowledge.

But you can check out these stuff:
>death essence
>meditate on death related things
>create an altar for your ancestor
>try to worship a death related deity or saint, like Santa Muerte
>take a walk at night and enter a very, very dark territory - you symbolically enter the land of the dead

Etc, etc.
>>
File: maat4.jpg (388KB, 900x779px) Image search: [Google]
maat4.jpg
388KB, 900x779px
>>18850186
>If there is a God, they probably didn't get their powers from him.

The gods aren't about magic tricks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-P15e6NvtU
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.