[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I induce sleep paralysis?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

How can I induce sleep paralysis?
>>
drugs (weed, benadryl, vicodin) sometimes cause my sleep paralysis. a lot of stress can also cause it. focusing on sleep paralysis or shadow people/distorted faces while trying to sleep also makes it happen to me.

but man if youre just tryin to get some spooks, sleep paralysis is not a fun way to do it. you dont know youre safe when its happening. some people even feel severe pain during sleep paralysis
>>
>>18849364
>Set alarm for six hours and go to sleep
>alarm goes off, get out of bed and stay awake for about 20 minutes or so
>Go back to sleep for another two hours, setting more alarms if you want. If you did it right, you won't be able to go back to a deep sleep.
OR
Just set multiple alarms, the first after a few hours and set more to keep waking you up so you kinda hang in very light sleep mode and it should be easier
OR
>Lie on your back, let your mind empty
>Lie still for as long as it takes (could be thirty minutes to an hour) and don't move a muscle
>Your body will test you to see if you're awake by giving you an itch or feeling of discomfort
>Ignore this, resist urge to sleep
This one is hard as fuck for me but it can work. If you manage to do it, try lifting out of your body and you will have an out of body experience and that will unlock a world of new shit that most of the retards on /x/ aren't even ready for. Read up on Journeys Out of the Body by Robert Monroe.
>>
>>18849364
Lay down, face up, look at the ceiling until you feel like sleeping, dont try to sleep, just let the sleepness come be itself, try to remain aware

you will begin having very short lapses of sleep and wake up, like seconds.

then you will not be able to move, and there you are, buckle up
>>
>>18849364

i tend to encounter it after going cold turkey after binge drinking for a few days.
>>
>>18849364
dehydration seems to do it for me, that and not drinking lots of booze before bed

drink everyday usually
>>
>>18849364

Its simple; Have a irregular sleep pattern and lay on your back.

I get sleep paralysis about twice a week, as I work 12h shifts on weekends which messes up my rhythm. I also have a hereditary
affinity for it, my mother used to get SP and OBE when younger.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.