[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Led Zeppelin and the Occult

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: led zepplin_0.jpg (33KB, 480x371px)
led zepplin_0.jpg
33KB, 480x371px
Physical Graffiti has two songs specifically that have occultic sounding references. Kashmir (as pointed out by a recent thread here) and Houses of the Holy.

I don't remember all the specifics of that last thread. I remember wishing it would have gone on longer, but not many details.
>>
>Page, a collector of Crowley memorabilia[17] who "had read a lot of Crowley and ... was fascinated by his ideas",[18] purchased the property in 1970.[19] At the time it was in a state of decay, but he felt it would be a good atmosphere in which to write songs.[6]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boleskine_House
>>
>>18848955
Boleskine burned recently.
>>
Jimmy does Goetic evocations
>>
>>18849532
Still?
>>
This could be big guys. Call your congressman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cs9wEjUdbRM
>>
>>18849532
How do you know?
>>
Why is there not a Bob Dylan thread? He admitted making a pact with the devil
>>
>>18850480
everybody is fucking occult men.all of the follow the occult agenda of the jewish people who control this planet with the mecca .hollywood and the red carpet everything is a mockery to thetrue goddes of the world lucifer
>>
>>18849645
>congressman

Are you even trying?
>>
>>18850480
>
templars and crusader! everything is fucking staged all according to the jewish agenda who rules this planet and have us all trapped in the world they made with noah and metatron, we are following his deathmeta you can say,we need to destroy the mecca to free this planet from the true evil xenomorpsh who rule this planet and eat all of the etheric life energys fromthis place , i cant fucking put with words how bad and amazing this shit is people, everybody needs to get motherfucking biblical on size and see how they mock us all with fake dogmas and science and forget about i pet a goym because that video was made from this same jewish people same goes for thevatican and the kings of the world and the templairs and england and almost everything
>>
gb2/the 70s/

For real this is some old hat shit. Duh, everyone was back then. The resurgence of occultism was still fresh back then, steada old hat like today. Come on now.
>>
>>18850519
>The resurgence of occultism was still fresh back then

What in the name of fuck am I reading?
>>
>>18850495
Paranoid Non-Sequitor of the year goes to.... You!!!
>>
>>18850791
He is right cunt
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.