[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MANDELA EFFECT - Sun Used to be Yellow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170402-203634.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170402-203634.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
The sun is now white. Mandela Effect or change in the atmosphere?
https://youtu.be/dsk9nb7GIVI
>>
I've noticed something like this for a few years now. I mostly chalk it up to either misremembering or changes in my eyes as I age, but interesting to see someone else noticed it
>>
File: sun_in_the_sky_4-t2.jpg (35KB, 510x330px) Image search: [Google]
sun_in_the_sky_4-t2.jpg
35KB, 510x330px
>>18848766
Dude... come on. First of all, the sun looks different depending on the atmospheric conditions. Light filters through the air and that changes its wavelenghts (thats why sunsets are red, because all but red light is absorbed by particles in the air). Everything from time of day, clouds, chemical air composition and pollution will change how it looks. Also, the reason you think of yellow when you think of the sun is because since medieval times the sun was attributed with gold and fire in symbolism (the only bright and glowing things a medival guy knew of) and it was a meme to draw the sun yellow in art that stuck with us. Dont know from what shitty ass universe you came from, but everything in it must have had the color of piss if you only received yellow light all day lol
>>
Merkaba
>>
>>18848766
Ok with this, the ".I tripped with brainrkt and met god" threads and divination threads I can perfectly understand how people of other boards, even /pol/ and /b/, came to believe that /x/ is retarded.
>>
>>18848766
I think you should definitely stare at the sun more often.
>>
>point camera directly at sun
>be surprised when it completely white washes the image
>>
>>18849775
Shill
>>
>the sun is losing its power
>Venus is getting stronger

Can't be a coincidence
>>
>>18848766
The sun was always fucking white, kids just draw it as yellow because they just have to use a color and it the closest to white.

And to think that I used to believe in the Mandela Effect when it first came out. Now it's just a bunch of stupid shit and misremembering.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.