[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 308
Thread images: 22

File: 1491101354485.jpg (40KB, 769x428px) Image search: [Google]
1491101354485.jpg
40KB, 769x428px
>Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

GDfriend's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q
http://bitcoinshell.mooo.com/users/techemporium/Symbols%20&%20Meanings.pdf

Hijinks' revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer.
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification.
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation.
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

>Respect your fellow readers and querents!

>IRC:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Previous thread
>>18841812
>>
>>18848567
>Discord Server:
https://discord.gg/49vXGrC
>>
Other thread 404'd, so I'll bring my post on to this one:

Looking for a second opinion, I asked about my love life and it's hopelessness, I got these:
>The Star
>The Knight of Cups
>Three of Cups

What I can draw from these is that I have hope, that I should strive to adopt the characteristics of the knight of cups, and I will surely find the love I'm looking for.

What can you guys draw from these?
>>
>>18848583
What's the order or significance of each card in the read?

Because Star can go a few ways depending on its context (all of the cards can which is why I don't read with reversals).

Knight of Cups could also be an actual person, but I'm inclined to side with your read of it for now.

Abundance is almost always a positive card. I dunno what the confusion stems from.
>>
>>18848590
Order of significance would be:
>Current Situation
>Course of action to be taken
>Future

I'm not a very experienced interpreter, so I'm not super certain of my interpretations. I am also using a digital tarot deck that I made myself.
>>
Answering my queries from the other thread.

>>18848449
Query: "How do I communicate with them and start the plan? please help."
The Current Situation: Power - Awareness of your own strength. Relative power in the situation/system

What you want: Oppression (reversed) - To be released from a position of overwhelming pressure by forces beyond your control.

What you should know: Fortune (reversed) - Disappointment. Unexpected endings. Alternately, an awareness of great pessimism.

Advice for the goal: Five of Cups - Disappointment with relationships. A need to move on. Concentration on the problems in the situation rather than the solution.

I don't like being the bearer of bad news, but I think that this isn't going to work out how you want it to. You are capable, but not capable of enough to make them all work towards this end. This will likely break off at a point when it seems like it might work. If you can get past that, you should be okay. If not, move on and be content with your attempt. Reaffirm your attempt towards your next goal.

I hope it helps.

>>18848524
Query: "Will I get good grades? :("

I'm going to do another four card general draw for this one.

King of Staves (reversed) - Inability to properly harness enthusiastic forces.

King of Swords - The ability/need to bring calm authority to a situation.

Prince of Cups (reversed) - Unreliable messages. Inability to pay proper attention to a goal.

Queen of Cups (reversed) - A need to take control of oneself and ones emotions.

You have the ability to get good grades, even exceptionally intelligent, but you are at a disadvantage due to things within yourself. Are you exceptionally energetic? Perhaps ADHD? You must focus on these aspects of yourself and press past them if you want these grades. You can achieve them. You have the ability and the power.

I hope it helps.
>>
>>18848602
Then I'd read Star as a relatively positive card in context with the other two.

You're approaching this from an almost spiritual perspective of seeking. Looking for a vessel to pour yourself into.

As such, this mode will require tempering spiritual aspirations with emotive or the inverse.

In either case you'll find what you're looking for, but this revision of the 'quest' for other my bring you around to internal emotional equilibrium in which you're self-secure.
>>
>>18848615

first link is a circle jerk of autism created by a troll and a wife beater who both have control issues

also I like your fake querents in all of your threads

nice touch
>>
File: 1491038392479.jpg (70KB, 640x718px) Image search: [Google]
1491038392479.jpg
70KB, 640x718px
>>18848606
>To be released from a position of overwhelming pressure by forces beyond your control.
oh boy, youre a great reader.
And yeah, the chances of this working are extremely low, too many variables.
Thanks a lot.
>>
>>18848616
Is there a way of finding out how long this process will take?
>>
>>18848606
Are you doing any more readings tonight?
>>
>>18848569
>>18848598
>>18848615
>>18848622
https://youtu.be/mFEzW1Z6TRM

>>18848628
Pull a card for it/next time frame it with a slot for timeframe.

Taking reads for the next, what, thirty minutes. Kabbalistiches Tarot because my Thoth deck is for special reserve.

You get three cards, six days from now, six weeks from now, six months from now.

No love.
No general.
If your question is work related, then make it specific. Actually make it specific anyway.

I don't NEED personal info but an age, gender, and rising/sun sign would be appreciated.
>>
>>18848606
Down to trade with me? I'm looking for a second opinion on
>>18848189
>Career advice, might be switching jobs/industries or might be staying where I am. What do I do to move forward in my long-term goals? Thanks.
>>
>>18848640
Career advice, please. I might be switching jobs/industries or might be staying where I am. What do I do to move forward in my long-term goals? Thanks.
>I can read for you too if you like.
>>
>>18848640
(/x/ related)
How do i call them and have the plan be started? will it yield results?
Male, Capricorn.
>>
>>18848640
I'm looking to lift a curse and would like advice from the tarot as to the best way to accomplish it. I'm male.
>>
>>18848640
>Pull a card for it/next time frame it with a slot for timeframe.

Should it be just a single card?
>>
>>18848634
I'll respond to yours and yours, but then I should call it for the evening. I'm about to dissolve into sleep.
So go ahead and ask that one.
>>18848644

I don't really need a read if you don't want to. I'm mostly practicing. If you'd like to, A general read is fine.
>>
>>18848640
I'll take a reading.
sun: libra
moon: leo

Will I finally be landing a job within my field sometime soon? Will it be a good opportunity? What does my future hold for me in my career?
>>
>>18848647
>I can read for you too if you like
I'm fine.

That question isn't quite what I'd asked for given the format of the read but sure-
Six days:
Four of Disks.
Power.
The fortress of elements in equilibrium will be built. Materiality in expansion.

With no input on what you're leaning on I'd say the thing you want to do/are thinking of doing most will be the proper course of action, this is a very query appropriate card.

Six weeks:
The Fool.
Rash actions bring the querent into unexpected reward. Stumbling into Keter. Action without action. Again, this is pretty indicative that you should be acting on your currently preferred inclination with no input like "what's the path of I move" or "what's the path if I stay".

Six months:
High Priestess.
Line straight through Knowledge from Beauty into Keter. The arrow which strikes all targets without moving. Rending the veils of perception. Expanding dimensions of understanding.

This is an uncharacteristically positive read on whatever the hell it is you're planning to do.
>>
>>18848640

Male
Leo

Getting in shape for an athletic competition. Is my timeline on point or will it take longer?
>>
Trading
>>
>>18848654

What's funny is thinking anyone is buying your shit.

>oh man I posted a statement that's completely contradictory to what was above me and mocks the poster's sanity therefore people will clearly believe me despite the mountain of evidence against my claim!

Seriously get a life. Your whole world has become about controlling these threads, it's pathetic.
>>
>>18848640
female,18,libra
Will i be doing music with my friend J?even if its mediocre just something in regards to music (hopes this fits into the format)
>>
>>18848640
Female
Rising:Taurus/Sun:Aries/Moon:Pisces

Question: How successful will my webcomic idea be if I pursue it?
>>
>>18848649
>How do i call them and have the plan be started? will it yield results?
Again, not really a well formed question for my format but w/e.

I'll improvise since you guys aren't getting it.

>How do I call them?
Nine of Disks.
Gain.
Overabundance.
Bait them with shiny trinkets and offerings of ink and paper. Bribe. Tithe. Etc.

>have the plan be started
Queen of Disks. Water of Earth.
Make sure everyone's moneymind is squared away. Be cold and hard. Ration yourself like you are in a harsh winter.

>will it get results
Adjustment.
Yeah, it will.
Not sure if you're gonna like 'em, sorta would depend on what the hell your vague ass is trying. Situated between war and kingship is a very mildly positive sign. If you can turn this into an opportunity for personal growth I'd say your chances of success would be higher.
>>
>>18848655
>>18848644
So four card spread, for the generic goal and generic question.

Six of swords (reversed) - A delay in departure. A greater need for understanding before you take action.

Eight of Pentacles - Confirmation of talent and/or skill. Demand fair payment from your work.

Princess of Cups - Anticipation of love, and emotional richness. Movement within/towards artistic and inspirational areas.

Eight of Swords (reversed) - Things are not as bad as they seem. Paralyzed by the appearance of things.

This is a detailed and complicated picture to draw from. What I see is that if you will move to the new industry. But you should be hesitant doing so. Delay the move and confirm that you will get a fair deal in your new job and that your personal needs are met. If you are paid fairly, and you feel you understand the position, you will do well there. You will likely even enjoy it more than your current position.
>>
>>18848650
So, like, how in the hell do I frame this as "six days, six weeks, six months?

>best way to accomplish it
King of Pentacles.
Fire of Earth.
Low magick.
Rootwork or something.
Carry a charm bag.
You'll be fine.
>>
>>18848687
Thanks.
And sorry for being vague i was running out of time.
>>
>>18848693
Really, just a charm bag? I mean, it's a nasty fucker, and I haven't been able to lift it. I've lifted some nasty shit before, but I can't seem to get rid of this one. Thanks, though.
>>
>>18848652
Pull until you get a sensible answer.

>>18848662
You too huh? Guess I'll improv again.

>Will I even get a job?
Now there's a coincidence, I slid the card back in, shuffled good, and pulled the King of Pentacles again.
I'd say sooner rather than later.
You may wanna intensify the hunt just a tiny bit tho.

>will it be worth a fuck?
Abundance.
Three of Cups.
Gonna be a weird night.
Very much so, but it actually may not pay much but rather offer a fortuitous benefit package or other fringe matters that could tend your needs better than cold cash. That or despise waking every morning. Generally a very beneficial card.

>future hold
In the long run?
Let's just say you may wanna look into a tangential line of work. Because if you don't spring for the thing that tends to your emotional needs and feelies it's gonna be a world of self loathing and utter despair, probably ending in crushing depression/anxiety but no real drawback in terms of economic power.
Nine of Swords.
>>
>>18848711
>You too huh? Guess I'll improv again.
>>Will I even get a job?
>Now there's a coincidence, I slid the card back in, shuffled good, and pulled the King of Pentacles again.
>I'd say sooner rather than later.
>You may wanna intensify the hunt just a tiny bit tho.
>>will it be worth a fuck?
>Abundance.
>Three of Cups.
>Gonna be a weird night.
>Very much so, but it actually may not pay much but rather offer a fortuitous benefit package or other fringe matters that could tend your needs better than cold cash. That or despise waking every morning. Generally a very beneficial card.
>>future hold
>In the long run?
>Let's just say you may wanna look into a tangential line of work. Because if you don't spring for the thing that tends to your emotional needs and feelies it's gonna be a world of self loathing and utter despair, probably ending in crushing depression/anxiety but no real drawback in terms of economic power.
>Nine of Swords.

This is some good shit, I've gotten very similar results on the same questions recently. I don't quite understand what you mean by tangential line of work though
>>
>>18848722
>>18848711

Also, nice work re-wording my questions, got a laugh out of me.
>>
>>18848674
I can actually work with this.

On your current regiment -

Six days:
Prince of Cups.
Given context I can't tell if this is just an "I don't feel good" card or if there's any serious flaw in your routine. Mind your P's and Q's.

>six weeks
Queen of Swords
Generally a negative card. Water in Air. Emotion disturbed by intellectual perturbation. This read is telling me you're gonna be under massive psychological stress on this current training cycle. Make sure you get aminos, sleep, and don't starve yourself if at all possible (I dunno if you're on a cut or w/e).

>Six Months
Nigga you gonna be Apollo on the....whatever the fuck it is you do. Seven of Wands. Valour. Spiritual fulfillment alongside the generally favorable card.

Just, fuckin', make sure you're getting them good neurotransmitter precursors in your diet. Supplement up if you gotta.
>>
>>18848680
>will you do the [thing]?
Yes.
The Sun.
You may think it's mediocre but will at minimum create a modest aesthetic splash among the immediate audience plus it'll just feel good for everyone involved to externalize all their shit like that.

Best of luck.

>>18848681
I can actually work with this format -
>Six days:
Five of Cups.
War of emotions.
Disappointment.
Says lots of artist things. May not actually be a bad card in this context. Unless more shitty cards show up I'd say just push through your own innate loathing of your art. That star profile you left is a doozy for that sort of shit.

>six weeks
The Universe.
You're gonna discover a LOT about the inner workings of your mind if you start on this path. Don't let it inflame to obsession.

>six months
Two cards slipped out so you get both.
Six of Wands.
Fire in Tifaret.
Victory.
My answer is "yes" insomuch as minimum expectations are concerned. The card implies more internal spiritual benefit than anything, particularly when paired with Universe.

Four of Cups
Luxury
Emotion stabilized and expanded.
Luna in Cancer.
This is just more on the same theme.
You may not get rich from all this but every non-monetary vector of success looks positive.
>>
>>18848711
>Pull until you get a sensible answer.

Pulled one card, it was the ace of wands.

I guess it's gonna happen very soon, what do you think?
>>
>>18848729

Thanks. I'll definitely need to make some dietary changes. I'll also need to change my exercise routine.
>>
>>18848655
>general
Eh, I'm not so good at those, but here goes.
6 of Wands, Judgement reversed, High Priestess reversed, Temperance, 4 of Pentacles

You'll soon find yourself with a rousing success, beyond what you'd hoped. However, it will get to your head, and you'll start making very stupid mistakes when you get blinded by your own arrogance. I'm very certain on this part, whatever you end up doing very well will go to your head like you wouldn't believe, and you'll start thinking you're hot shit, even if this is something uncharacteristic of you, which I feel like it is.

I think it's precisely because you're not accustomed to the mental state of arrogance that you fail to handle it appropriately. At any rate, you get knocked off your high horse eventually. It doesn't seem like it's something tragic, but something minor like someone calling you on your shit. After that, you settle down and become more humble.

>>18848691
Thanks. Truth be told, I'm not even certain on what new industry, it's currently just a matter of my current one versus any other.

>>18848672
>the thing you want to do/are thinking of doing most will be the proper course of action
Not quite sure yet, to be honest.

>Rash actions bring the querent into unexpected reward.
Awesome and hilarious.

>This is an uncharacteristically positive read on whatever the hell it is you're planning to do.
From what I can gather, it seems that I'll be successful no matter what, but that it's mostly a matter of things just falling into place? Sounds cool, thanks.
>>
>>18848703
Maybe you're trying to use a baseball bat where a scalpel would suffice.

For serious tho go check out some low "folk" magick protections. Try a wytch bottle. The card just implied that you need to 'go low' where others may have gone 'high'.

>>18848722
I mean, "if you don't don't take the emotionally satisfying option that's on the table soonest your career path will be living hell".

>>18848755
Sure.
>>
>>18848640
Am I late for a reading?
Male
Is my best friend being lying / hiding something from me?
>>
>>18848788
Forget the *being*
>>
>>18848791
Nah I can squeeze a couple more in.
This statistics homework won't procrastinate itself.
>>
>>18848763
Thanks dawg.
>>
>>18848788
>>18848791
Well, I just pulled Prince of Wands (air of fire, think 'explosive') and Eight of Swords (interference), so fukken yeah, probably.

The cards also have no indication of love or emotional matters and I pulled Two and Four of Swords for clarification which implies some form of reconciliation.

Try not to beat they ass.

Please.

I don't wanna be responsible for an assault, deserved or otherwise, and I'd rather tell you that shit on a case by case basis than slap up an 'entertainment purposes only' warning like some hack shill such as E.A. Koetting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Htl3XWUhUOM
>>
>>18848640
Thank you so much for the reading. I think I'm going to start pursuing my webcomic idea hopefully soon. The ideas have been LOUDLY crowding my mind, as if it's a glimpse into an alternative reality I must share, even if the crowd is small.

I'm rambling, but again thank you so much, and good luck man!
>>
>>18848640
Spirit of honesty, I already got one from you, but I'm interested in getting another, if that's cool. It's occult-related and fit for your timeline method. Some time ago, I performed an elaborate work I'll call C[1] that is still in effect. I'd like a timeline reading on how it affects me during your given timelines. I'm male, and it's totally cool if you don't feel inclined to read another for me; I'm not greedy.
>>
>>18848814
I don't need luck, I have the Eight of Wands on my side ;3

>>18848831
k
>>
>>18848813
I was looking at those cards pictures, and it is rather interesting. It is also interesting that you suggest not to beat his ass, because now I think he's hiding something extremely delicate
I have already asked once, but if you don't mind one more question: Is he trying to make a move on the girl I like?

Anyway, thank you very much for the reading. I wish you the best!
>>
Trading!
>>
>>18848831
>six days
?
Root of Water.
Ace of the Graal.
I dunno what C[1] entails but this should be a self evident card for the operator....then maybe not? Was it performed under a water sign?

>Six Weeks:
The Star
Which Tzaddi is not.
Tifaret penetrating into Chockmah.
Late to Watch and Early to Pray
Cross a man through the Abyss they say.
This is one of those inherently ambiguous cards. Unless you're doing really high order stuff or establishing communication with some alterity, I'm not certain this is exactly a beneficial card in context but only you would know.

>six months
Earth in Tifaret.
Exemplification of material gain.
Six of Disks.
Success.
If you're an occultist and I need to elaborate on that, then you need to hit the books.

>>18848843
No, I already told you it's unrelated to either of your emotional interests, but the cards appear to tell me he's cock blocking you. That's what Eight of Swords implied. Interference. Mind in overdrive.

I literally just drew it a second time for your clarification.

Jupiter (expansion and rulership) over Gemini or forked intentions.

Whatever duplicitous intent that's being harbored isn't about pussy.

This guy older than you? Been a LOT of that going around lately.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1oQglI7WHc
>>
>>18848858
>>18848813
I'm sorry, I needed to be sure, though I guess taking a few more seconds to actually understand your first reply wouldn't have killed me. It's just been a lot of weird shit going around lately, and that may be related to that cock blocking.
>older that you
Just one year older, but we know each other for several years.

Seriously, thank you for the reading and your patience. Again, I wish you the best!
>>
>>18848640
Male
Gemini
How will things go with Ch? Why did he do what he did? Is there any hope of us becoming friends again?
>>
>>18848858
Much obliged, have a good one.
>>
>>18848882
>how will things go
Well I dunno who was in the wrong but they're gonna get fiery retribution. Three of Wands. Sol in Aries. Fire in Binah.

It won't be active, just the course of the unvirtuous party's own corrosion.

That said, it appears each actor in any further interaction will be on a good-faith basis.

>why he did the dumb thing
Princess of Swords.
This kid rob you and/or sell you out in some capacity? Well, that said, if someone who fucked you around is under enough economic duress they'll crack eventually.
Earth of Air.
Moneymind.

>hope of being friends.
Lovers, yes.
>>
>>18848640
Can I get a reading please?
Male
Aries
After all the arguments we've had, how are things going to be between that girl and me? We are not lovers, we're currently trying to be friends, so I'm not sure if this counts as a love reading
>>
>>18848640
21, male, capricorn, pig
Should I take up boxing?
Analyst or pilot?
>>
>>18848640
Hi!

I'm a female Aries. Thanks.
>>
Trading. Is anyone available?
>>
>>18848944
I'll trade you. Just a general for me. You?
>>
>>18849005
Sorry. I don't do generals. If you have a specific question that would be great.
>>
>>18849007
How will my latest project go?
>>
>>18849019
Starting now.
I'd like to know if he made love to me or if it was just sex to him. You can call him L
>>
>>18849019
Fool
Six of Swords
Three of Wands
World
Nine of Cups

Seems things will go exceptionally well. You may eventually lose the enthusiasm you had for it in the beginning, but it's probably less losing the enthusiasm and more like adjusting how you view the situation after you're more involved in it, like a more realistic standpoint because you're getting to know yourself and this project better. Preparation will be incredibly important for this project. Expect the unexpected, as cliché as that sounds, but preparation will keep the project from going south. Seems this project will be completed with great success and lead to more opportunities. Expected to feel fulfilled and motivated. Much to be gained from this endeavor.
>>
>>18849005
....you still around, mate?
>>
>>18849024
3 of Cups (rev) - Feelings dammed up. Instability.
10 of Cups - Successful development, with some effort required.
The Hierophant (rev) - Social pressure.

This says to me that there are barriers in place, and it will take time and work to get it to that level, but development will be successful if you do, as long as you heed the final card emphasizing not to be too pushy or put too much pressure on things.

Thanks!
>>
>>18849090
But can you tell me in the context of my question what the cards mean? We had an experience together in the past, and I was wondering if it was love or just sex.
>>
>>18848897
Are you still reading?
>>
Any readers around right now? I want to have a divination but I forgot my cards at home so ill try my luck here. thanks
>>
Trading
>>
>>18849091
I guess it depends on why it was in the past.

The cards still indicate to me some of the same concepts: there being barriers to it being quite to the level of making love yet, and it would take or would have taken more work to develop it to that level, but it seems like something was in the way putting pressure on things / being a barrier. Some social obligation?

The reading's answer is more of an "it could have gotten to be love."
>>
File: just fine again today.jpg (56KB, 433x750px) Image search: [Google]
just fine again today.jpg
56KB, 433x750px
>>18849171
If you're still around I'll trade, just need a nickname/alias and your question.
>>
>>18849280
Yes.
Rin
Will he contact me by phone in the next five weeks? What about text or email?
Yours?
>>
File: 1462255511897.jpg (53KB, 590x473px) Image search: [Google]
1462255511897.jpg
53KB, 590x473px
>>18849283
water flowing down a blue cold stream, a small paper boat floats down it in a simple yet struggling manner. It;s trying its best to get to where it's going but it's a silly little boat made of paper and is not really meant for such a long journey, but it'll be damned if it stops there. It fights currents and the forces of nature and what it's made of to make it to it's desitination. It lands ashore on the edge of the river among some grass and gets picked up by a person. They clutch it tightly to their chest and pocket it.

Looks positive, I'd say it'll probably be through text due to the written metaphor here, paper and all that. Looks like it might take a little while but a message will be on the way at some point for you. Just be patient and keep on the lookout before the ship sets sail beyond your shores. I think you'll certianly get a message you can appreciate and chaerish. Hope it all turns out for you anonichi.

My question is simple, what is there really to gain by continuing to care for this person? Should I still try to be an active part of their life or would they be better off without me? I'm not sure what I'm still doing around but they're one of the few people to ever pet this stray so I'm a loyal little dog and won't leave even if it's going south, and want to know if I'm making a mistake in doing so.

tldr; should I stick by this person or not? feeling real conflicted about it all
>>
>>18849312
Thank you so much, anon.
I'll be using Celtic Cross so it may take me awhile to complete the write-up. I promise I'm not ditching so please be patient. <3
>>
File: 1427078614013.jpg (67KB, 730x438px) Image search: [Google]
1427078614013.jpg
67KB, 730x438px
>>18849318
>I'll be using Celtic Cross so it may take me awhile to complete the write-up.
Take all the time you need, really just appreciate any advice at this point, I could really use it. Thanks for offering to read for me, means a lot.
>>
>>18849322
Oh, Stray. Do not despair. It's my honor to read for you. :) Just pulled the cards, writing up now.
>>
>>18849312
Seven of Pentacles, crossed by Nine of Pentacles
The Hierophant
Ten of Wands
The Lovers
The High Priestess
Knight of Swords
Ten of Cups
Nine of Swords, Page of Wands

Your current position is the Seven of Pentacles, which makes a lot of sense in the context of your question. This card represents assessing something’s value, reflecting on progress, finding out where you stand, considering risk vs. reward, considering a direction change, etc.. This card is crossed by Nine of Pentacles in the ‘obstacle/cause’ positon. In this position, this card represents: “exercising self-control, showing restraint, reining in impulses, sacrificing to reach a goal, sticking to a program, taking a step-by-step approach.”
Moving on, we see Hierophant (conforming, committing to a cause), which represents your desire and dedication to pursue this person and stay by them. We have Ten of Wands (over-extending, burdened, struggling) as your recent past. Clearly, you’re having a lot of trouble lately dealing with the emotional beatdown aspect of this pursuit, which is normal. We all have our limits, and people love to test them. Lovers is your future influences, which is also appropriate. You’re facing a huge emotional decision that is going to have a major impact on your life. High Priestess asks you to slow down a bit. You need to take a non-active approach to the situation. Maybe there is still merit in trying to pursue her, but only if you can do it in a way that isn’t sacrificing your sanity for breadcrumbs of hope. We have Knight of Swords in your ‘resources” position. This card perplexes me in this position.

Part 1/2
>>
>>18849312
>>18849377

Part 2/2

Previously, the cards were telling us to take a non-active approach to the situation, and in this position, it may be telling us that if the non-active approach doesn’t work for you any longer, that you need to face the situation with as much logic as possible and make a clear decision about moving on or not, but not without expressing to her your desires. Giving her one last chance to make good on what you’d like out of the relationship will help you make that big decision. Finding out where this person stands seems to be incredibly important throughout this spread.
We have Ten of Cups as your feelings/hopes. Well, that makes a lot of sense, though it doesn’t contribute much to the spread overall. Finally, we have our two outcomes: Nine of Swords and Page of Wands. I defer back to my earlier statement. It seems like continuing with this path won’t yield any desirable outcome any time soon. More emotional torture, more bread crumbs, more living off of fleeting moments of passion and desire, but nothing you can really hold onto for very long. From an objective standpoint, I’d tell you to move on. It’ll suck and it’ll hurt for a long time, but when you’re finally able to let go, you’ll be healthier, but I’m guilty of chasing, too. Sometimes it is worth it. I’ve seen BIG LOVE come out of hopeless situations, but don’t hold onto that. You need to make the right decision for you. The cards say things will continue as they are now for the foreseeable future if you choose to continue. If you choose to let go, expect a bumpy ride trying to move on, but probably not much better or worse than what you’re going through now.
I hope this read helped, Stray. Best of luck.
>>
File: 1470387906300.jpg (27KB, 480x515px) Image search: [Google]
1470387906300.jpg
27KB, 480x515px
>>18849378
Spot on shit right there. I think you've got a lot of useful insights there and I'll do my best to apply them, thanks for the read. I really did need to hear something like that. I think giving up on it all is probably the best call. Really appreciate the honesty and no sugarcoating approach of it all. Thanks again m8, really does mean a lot, couldn't sleep and shit with that on my mind, but now I have a little peace for a while. truly thank you.
>>
>>18849382
No problem. You do so much for the lonely anons on here. I really hope you find everything you desire someday.
>>
Any readers here? i need a read, please
Why do i always miss them dammit
>>
Noticed there were no Discord links in OP because OP decided to shitpost things befre the previous thread dreached bump limit, as if to compete with people over 2-month-old drama that they need to let go of.

So here goes.

>>18848567

>Discord Servers:
https://discord.gg/49vXGrC
https://discord.gg/qWN3dcM

Anyways, anybody reading?
>>
Someone doing readings? I want one (love related)
>>
>>18850018
query?
>>
>>18850019

I want to know what my ex thinks about me. If she still have feelings for me that lead to a reconciliation or if she has already moved on.
>>
>>18850031
If she texts you maybe. I can draw iching tho
>>
>>18850052

Well... thats the problem, we have been ignoring each other since a month ago. You know... I text her, she ignores me. Time passes, she texts me back with a meaningless text so I ignore her... time passed and I texted back, now she's ignoring me again. I don't know what to think or how to break this cycle with a positive outcome
>>
Could anyone please give me a reading?

Am i bad person? Im doubting myself
>>
next time she texts ask her out for coffee. if she doesn't want to or reply. just go after someone else until she agrees to see you. Don't be a dick let the door open.
>>
>>18850091

Yeah. I think I'll do that. I wanted a reading because I think it would be very useful to guidance.
>>
>>18850103
unless it's for something you cannot tell by conventional means I don't think it's worth it.
>>
>>18850109

Mmm I can't say now if she's just playing games, moved on or wants something else. I don't think either she'll tell me directly. So all this mystery is what's killing me
>>
>>18850138
if she texts you she wants your attention. For what purpose I can't tell.
>>
ready to trade if someone else is willing
>>
>>18850138
bitches love attention, don't waste too much time on her. Ask her out for coffee, the more you put the bitch on pedestal, the more she'd feel entitled.

In the end she shits and farts and is a disgusting little shit like the rest of us, no need to put her on a pedestal.. trust me I've been with pretty girls and they are nasty af lol

ask her out, nothing too expensive though, maybe a coffee shop or movie.. go for romantic movies not comedy..
>>
>>18850180
I don't know about movies... You can't even talk.
>>
>>18850200
that's because I am doing a girl while typing with one hand

lvl me m80
>>
File: seriouslyhermione.gif (59KB, 505x200px) Image search: [Google]
seriouslyhermione.gif
59KB, 505x200px
>>18850180

you keep chugging your protein powder and reading Frost's diaries, sure is getting you far in life.
>>
some readers just wanna watch the world burn
>>
>>18850523
To be fair, it's only 2 readers who just want to watch /div/ burn. Why? I don't know.

Anyways, I'll be trading tarot for anything. I do 1 card or 3 cards; if you give me a full birthday with year/month/day and gender, I can give you a 4 card reading, the 4th card having astrological significance.

Let me know if you're willing to trade and I'll give my query.
>>
>>18850581
This isn't even accurate and the old div community imploded all on its own by its own doing. However, there have also been third parties creating conflict and chaos in communities in other threads/boards by getting to know these communities and targeting their sore spots.
>>
>>18850662
Well, would you be willing to trade readings? I'm >>18850581 by the way
>>
>>18850676
Haha, sure, just as long as you're not some third party trying to make trouble by bringing up / starting drama!

I could go for just a general.

What's your query, friend?
>>
>>18850662
Actually, some of the same people who have been trolling recently were trolling the old /div/ community as well. The only difference is that readers got sick of it and stopped caring about the community.
>>
>>18850686
1 card, 3 cards or 4 cards if you're willing to tell me your birthday, age and gender?

My query is about whether or not I should cut ties with a particular person and if so, how either of us will fair.
>>
>>18850704
3 cards sounds good, thanks.

I'll do yours now.
>>
>>18850717
>>18850686
The Hermit, Page of wands and 7 of cups

To me, this reading doesn't look very positive. I can't readily tell if you stand alone out of your own free will, or if it's because of alienation of some kind, but it doesn't seem like you're being treated fairly by others. You do, however, have a spark of hope in your heart and the will to work things out, though you still have yet to learn how to use the spark to like the torch; you need a better understanding of your passions and the darkness within yourself, to better understand your needs, your will and how to break free from this solitude that you feel, otherwise you'll delude yourself with nothing but faded dreams of the things that could have been. Figuratively speaking, that spark in the heart of the page must be used to light the lantern in the hands of the hermit, so that the page can then light their torch.

In other words, while you contemplate and introspect, take the little things in which you've learned to help you bring about the major changes you need in your life. Don't take your passions lightly.
>>
>>18850704
3 of Wands (rev) - Being out of harmony with the situation. Difficulty in finding the point of life or in discovering worthy goals.
6 of Pentacles - Great success and joy, possibly short-lived. Find inner truth and happiness.
Queen of Cups (rev) - Someone out of touch with physical realities.

It seems you are having some internal conflicts that are throwing you out of balance with what's right. I think you will need to get yourself centered first and then look at things from completely new perspectives and take new approaches.

Pendulum and coins say to put things on pause and do that. They say the option of a cutting of ties would see you both do well, with the other doing a little better than you.

Thanks!
>>
>>18850754
It's true, how there's internal conflicts. Mostly to do with matters of the heart. I wish I knew how to center myself, but I pray that this person does well in their life, as I always have since I met them.

I hope my reading was useful to you.
>>
>>18850701
There have been a lot of people doing a lot of things from at least three sides.
>>
>>18850776
Matters of the heart are indeed difficult. I hope for the best for both you and this person in this matter.

Your reading was indeed useful to me, thank you.
>>
>>18850701
"/div/ was never good"
~t. Phorkys ca. 2011
>>
Help me lads
>>
male 26 aries

what am I chasing after? why I can't control myself and do just that day in and day out?
>>
>>18850090
You are not a bad person, but it is your fault.
>>
Male 23 Scorpio
So I'm all fucked up and I dont know where to begin. I am having premonitious dreams every time I sleep, but I CANNOT sleep at night without being restless. I think something spiritually has gone very wrong with me and I don't know what to do. I am always tired and my mind is screaming at me. I am worried about myself. I dove deep into the sea of insanity and after now getting out I am aloof. I have learned much but I am foolish. I am getting a job soon and my mind tells me I need to do it. I am worried these problems will interfere with the job. Maybe the job will distract me from them. Something strange is happening. Please someone help me. I try many times to get readings but there is something going on that alot of experienced people irl have said something unique about me.

Any other info needed will be given.
>>
I'll be around for a little bit. I'll start with three reads.

As before, I would appreciate a picture of some kind to help me focus on your specific query.
>>
File: i-abtex-body-star.jpg (274KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
i-abtex-body-star.jpg
274KB, 1000x1500px
>>18851318
male 26 aries

what am I chasing after? why I can't control myself and do just that day in and day out?

either that or I just want to know what my ex is up to and if she's going well
>>
>>18851125
You are facing a moral awareness. Honor your own commitments. You're behavior is harmful to the projects you are harboring. Your passivity in the face of reality is distancing you from the realization of your intimate and professional desires. Early to bed early to rise.... Be careful of the advice I give you, you may not heed it, but you will want more. You are a victim of your own impatience, rushing does not help. Beware of feminine jealousy. Be discreet in relationships. Render unto ceasar... Good coordination resolves your problems more easily, whether they are material or emotional. Observe the letter of the law, it is the surest way to get out of a difficult situation. A judgement will be made in your favor, take advantage of it.
>>
File: pulpfiction00001.png (565KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
pulpfiction00001.png
565KB, 853x480px
>>18851324
>>18851343
just did you

>>18851318
>>18851306
can you do me, here is my image, ask for more info if needed
>>
>>18850933
I will help you.
>>
>>18851324
I's not easy on us aries people since humans seem to prefere sweet lies over the truth but stick to truth and you will win
>>
>>18851357
aries unite
>>
>>18851343
>>18851357
not too sure how it relates to my question
>>
File: 1448835440036.jpg (29KB, 592x572px) Image search: [Google]
1448835440036.jpg
29KB, 592x572px
>>18851318
female libra, 20
anything important I need to know?
>>
>>18851324
I'll draw for the first question.

The current situation: The Prince of Cups (reversed) - Fickleness of attention/affection. Unreliability. An unexpected loss of intuition/passion.

What you want: Transformation (reversed) - Things to remain the same. A fear of change. Resisting needed growth.

What you should know: Fortune - The ability to be open to generosity or abundance. Positive expectations

Advice for the future: Fertility (reversed) - Deprivation of your life's needs. A need to properly self examine and "work your own fields"

Things can't always be how you wanted them to be, and in this case, likely won't be. You feel deprived because you're chasing something that you won't get. That doesn't meant that your life can't be good. Good for you, and something that can make you happy. Examine your life honestly and determine what you truly need. Discard your emotional baggage and reinvest in your own well being. You will grow and likely even flourish as a result.
>>
>>18851318
>>18851306
Should I work on self improvement/ fixing myself before I start my next job?

Male 23 Scorpio.
>>
>>18851357
it does relate: be straight forward and ask her since you want to know
if your intent is sincere it will be carriend over and your question will be answered
>>
>>18851380
I got stonewalled and ghosted I can't contact her in any way
>>18851380
basically this means give up on women for ever and focus on my goals
>>
>>18851346
I'm not sure precisely what question to ask, but that's not necessarily a problem. I'll try a couple of different draws and we'll see what we get, okay?

Starting with an undirected 5 card draw.

Ten of Swords (reversed) - Overwhelmed by too much information. Unable to properly prioritize decisions.

Strength - The ability to bring peace between opposing forces.

Oppression (reversed) - The situation feels overwhelming now, but you are not the only thing working to resolve it. Other forces beyond your knowledge work to lift your burdens.

Temptation (reversed) - Mastery over something which once controlled you. Potentially a person, a habit, a job, or a memory.

Nine of Pentacles - Luxury and prosperity. The ability to enjoy life once the task at hand is accomplished.

So I typically interpret the reversed oppression to mean a need for patience, but coupled with Strength as personal power, I don't feel that's the case. This draws up a clear image of needing to direct your energy in a very specific way in order to get the relief you want, and in doing so, you will not only find relief, but prosperity. It also indicates that you should likely align your efforts with that of whoever is working in your favor. I'm not certain how you should identify them, though. Temptation could be pointing to a few different things here, so I'll leave that up to your interpretation, so as not to muddy the image.

I hope it helps.
>>
>>18851447
Not exactly. It's just as likely to mean that your chasing an ideal that you've created in your mind, and your dissatisfied because you can't obtain that ideal.

Be open to attention from those that don't match the ideal, while investing in your own emotional well being, so that you are happier regardless of the results of the pursuit.
>>
>>18851461
Thank you so much, this gave me some much needed relief.

All of that makes sense to me. The reversed temptation especially, I just quit drug and alcohol habit and also accepted something that I had been in denial about for a long time.

The last paragraph also, it becomes obvious now that I have heard it.

Again, thank you.
>>
>>18851377
With no real question, I'll take a shot in the dark with my standard 4 card draw. If this doesn't feel accurate, let me know and I'll read again.

The Current Situation: The Five of Swords (reversed) - Indecisiveness leading to defeat. An inability to defend oneself. An inability to trust.

What you want: Eight of Pentacles - Fair treatment/payment following works accomplished. Acknowledgement, likely not just verbal, of your skill.

What you should know: Five of Staves - Conflict for conflict's sake. Ego driven arguments. Losing sight of the goal over something petty.

Advice for the future: The Queen of Swords - Composure and intellect. Understanding. The ability to speak plain truth, even when the truth is sharp.

Without a question leading into it, this could be read a few different ways. The one that feels most appropriate at the moment is that an opportunity might be available for you. You aren't sure if you want it, or even if you should press for it, perhaps due to political reasons in the workplace or among friends. I don't see plainly if the opportunity works out in your way or not. However it is important to remember to be honest in that moment, despite the difficulty in doing so. Being dishonest, despite the frustrations (likely for other people, but potentially for you) will only guarantee your failure and make things more difficult down the road.

I hope it helps.

>>18851498
I'm glad it helped. Truly, I am.
>>
>>18851482
>What you want: Transformation (reversed) - Things to remain the same. A fear of change. Resisting needed growth.

this is is very true for sure. I don't what to do with my life I just want life to stop.
>>
File: KimC.jpg (38KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
KimC.jpg
38KB, 600x400px
>>18851318
Is love really going to catch me soon? I got very positive readings lately, but can't recover from last time I fell for someone
>>
File: Kénôse.jpg (59KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Kénôse.jpg
59KB, 700x700px
>>18851318
Male
Aries
How does she feel about me now?
>>
>>18851588
>>18851579
>>18851406
I've got to stop for a moment to eat something. I'll answer you all soon, though. Promise.
>>
Hey, here because i pretty desperately need someone else to do a reading to compare to my own.

I have what is, for the lack of a better term, a "spiritual task" i need to complete on april 11th, on the next full moon.
There is something awaiting me i must face, however i'm unsure as to whether or not I should go to the local mountain peak, or to a local lakeside campground. Both are in a nearby national forest.

I'm damned unsure of which place I should go to, I was lead to one location, and the other closely resembles an area from my dreams.

So I suppose i have two questions:

"What fate awaits me on the mountain summit"

"What fate awaits me at the lakeside"

My nerves are on the fritz at the moment, but i'll gladly do a rune reading or two for whomever answers my queries.
>>
>>18851599
We will wait anon. Thanks in advance!
>>
>>18851546
Thank you. A lot of it did make sense to me though I'm not certain what opportunity this might be or what these conflicts are since I usually choose to avoid those. Appreciate the reading.
>>
>>18851318
I am really sad and desperate. Please answer me, will I receive that good news I've been waiting for so long? Female, libra, 23.
>>
>>18851603
I'll read for you in a few hours. I would appreciate one in return, but I won't throw a fit if you don't give one. What kind of queries do you read best?
>>
File: India.600.1440973.jpg (77KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
India.600.1440973.jpg
77KB, 600x600px
>>18851318
what did that russian chick think of me?
>>
>>18851318
what does the girl S think of me?
>>
>>18851698

Honestly, most questions should be fine. The only thing i objectively can't read are questions like "Does X think i'm attractive or ugly" or "Is Z really a super lubricated hyper assassin"
>>
>>18851603
i can do a one card read if you'd like.. would you like me to try?

I'd request a reading in return if its ok
>>
I'm here for a trade.

Just want to know if I can mend things between my friend and I.
>>
>>18851805

Sure, honestly, i'd like as many folks to read into those questions of mine as possible. And yeah, of course i'll do a reading for you and anyone else in return.
>>
File: BfeY9VD.jpg (90KB, 750x685px) Image search: [Google]
BfeY9VD.jpg
90KB, 750x685px
Hey /x/ first time in a post like this. I'm just a little curious about my future/destiny. I have had some odd dreams about DMT lately that I would like to know more about if that's possible ( i have never taken DMT btw). I'm male, 18, gemini (if you need more info, lmk) Thank you!
>>
>>18851862
DMT's a natural hormone that occurs in the brain. It can be taken as a synthesized drug, or can be produced by taking LSD. In either case, it' will result in an excess amount of DMT in your system that not only would cause hallucinations, but will also be excreted through your urine once you recover and the next time you go to the bathroom.

What's more; you can drink that urine again and get another DMT trip from it because DMT doesn't decompose in your body.
>>
>>18851842
great!! so I did two separate readings for the two questions :

>"What fate awaits me on the mountain summit"

The magician - Mastery of arts, the spiritual task will probably be completed extremely well. Mountains take you closer to gods, perhaps thats why haha.

>"What fate awaits me at the lakeside"

The hanged man- need I say more? It won't be nearly as satisfactory as the ritual done on the mountain side..

I'd say mountains are more silent, you'd have more privacy to do your job in peace and in full concentration. Something tells me you have many distractions near the lake side, too many bugs, animals etc.

>>18851763 This was my question, thanks
>>
>>18851878

>LSD
>gives you a DMT trip or anything remotely like one

It's cringe as fuck when people who don't do drugs talk about drugs.
>>
>>18851821
i gotcha buddy

>six of swords reversed, king of swords
no, you've both moved on already, it's a bit late for that. fortunately though, it was for the best.

Is it possible for me to go back to being friends after dating her?
>>
>>18851891
Then explain it better instead of complaining, druggie.
>>
I have eaten and am returning to reading, in the order they were received.

As an aside: Does anybody else feel exceedingly drained and tired by the act of reading? Like it's really energizing to do, but the moment after it's done you just feel suddenly exhausted?

>>18851406
The current situation: Contemplation - A need to self reflect in order to better understand one's own ability.

What you want: The Three of Staves (reversed) - Ambitions which may not be grounded in reality. Frustrations in achieving success.

What you should know: The Ten of Swords (reversed) - Re-prioritization is needed. More needs to be taken into consideration before a complete understanding can be obtained.

Advice for the future: The Seven of Staves (reversed) - Typically this is read as indecisiveness or a feeling of being overwhelmed. And I could see both, but in this position, I see it more as a need to retreat from the battle at hand.

Together, it feels like absolutely, yes. You know what you need to do with regards to yourself, or at least have a direction to move towards, but you have been hesitant to take those steps. Take the time to improve and reflect on yourself, it will serve you well as you move forwards.

I hope it helps.
>>
>>18851899
No further explanation?

Anyways, for you, I drew the Devil and the 10 of wands...

Sounds like your wanting to settle for just friends after dating her may stir up some shit because she may be expecting commitment from you, while you're clearly wanting to avoid it.
>>
I actually have extra energy for once. Gonna do a few tarot reads before I check out for the night.

I will try and do yes/no to the best of my ability, but tarot isn't the best medium for a straight up binary answer like that. I would prefer not to do love reads, but if you feel the need to ask, go for it. Rare Kurt Russels appreciated, but not required.

Name
Query
>>
>>18851579

An undefined three card draw, for clearer focus on a narrow question.

The Nine of Swords - Nagging Anxiety. An issue that will not correct itself until more closely examined.

The Five of Staves (reversed) - Moving beyond petty thoughts to achieve what is truly important. Overcoming obstacles.

The World (reversed) - A desire for positive growth, but uncertainty/unwillingness to make it happen. Fear of growth or expansion.

Yes and no. It is absolutely within your grasp to obtain, but the only thing holding you back is yourself. Decide what you want and work towards it. You said it yourself, you are in your own way. Once you are beyond that, it shouldn't be long.

I hope it helps.
>>
>>18851931
Quinn
Long Distance - Sam Gellaitry
Should I pursue my dream job in music? If not, is there another purpose for me to fulfill?
>>
>>18851931
Greg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrIxq7EwI-8
I'm >>18851821

I just want to know if it's possible to mend things between a friend and I. If so, how could I go about it?
>>
>>18851884
>>18851763

Oh man, this is actually one of the questions i've never been good at interpreting. But i gave it a shot

Your query:

>what does the girl S think of me?

The results:

Isa
>Winter is upon you, positive accomplishment is unlikely now.
>Trying to hold on can result in shallowness of feeling.
>For now, it may be best to let go, submit and be still, the spring will come, and with it, opportunity.

If you'd like it, i'll do another reading.
>>
>>18851931
Sophie
A Dream is a Wish from - Cinderella
Why do I feel something is missing? Why am I angry all the time?
>>
>>18851962
you can just interpret it for me or use rider waite if you have it

Thanks
>>
>>18851821

I arbitrarily decided to read into this since, and forgot to post the results, so here ya go.

Your query:

>Just want to know if I can mend things between my friend and I.

The Results:

Overview:

Wunjo in reverse
>Things are slow in coming to fruition.
>A crisis, a difficult passage, even if brief, is at hand.
>Consideration and deliberation are called for.
>Patience, clarity and perseverance are also called for.

Challenge:

Othila
>A peeling away is called for.
>The appropriate action here is submission, and possibly retreat.
>Knowing how and when to retreat, and possessing the firmnedd of will to carry it out

Action:

Raido in reverse
>Receiving this rune in reversal puts you on notice to be particularly to personal relationships.
>At this time ruptures are more likely than reconiliations, and effort may be required to keep your good humor. Whatever happens, however you respond is up to you.
>The requirements for your growth ismay totally disrupt what you had intended. Desired outcomes may elude you
>What you regard as detours, inconveniences, disruptions, blockages and even failures and deaths, will actually be rerouting opportunities.. with union and reunion as the only abiding destinations.
>>
>>18851943
Should you?
>ace of cups, page of wands reversed
Being a musician is who you are, and that's immutable. You have more then enough passion for it, but the only thing in question is if you'll be able to start the process of creation again and again as your career without burning out.

your purpose
>ace of wands reversed
It may not be easy, but I think you've got it.
>>
>>18851975

Welp, my interpretation is that the girl probably does like you, but just wouldn't be interested at this point in time. Keyphrase here, "at this point in time".

So basically, yeah she likes you, but its a bad time to make any advancements. Wait a while, and then try.
>>
>>18851979
Oh boy... This is just as I thought...

The first 2 runes described ar dead accurate to my situation. And the last rune is exactly what I'm trying to do. Yet, I find it difficult to completely follow through on this because of attachment. Do you have any advice on how I can break free from this?
>>
>>18851940
Thanks anon, you're great
>>
>>18851931

D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvKP3_1PL5c

Do I have more promising career as a film director or as a stock-market speculator?
>>
File: koit.jpg (7KB, 313x161px) Image search: [Google]
koit.jpg
7KB, 313x161px
>>18851931
Mike
COIN - I don't wanna dance
Do I already know the next person I'll be in a relationship with?
>>
>>18851588

What they think you feel about them: The Two of Staves (reversed) - A decent start that lost momentum. Disappointment

How they think you feel about them: Queen of Pentacles (reversed) - Disappointment at
home. Dwelling too much on materialistic goals. Inability to focus.

How that makes them feel: A loss of inspiration. An inability to focus.

I'm not sure what happened, but something has caused what was there/could have been there to dwindle and flicker out.

I hope it helps.

[spoiler]I'll be honest. This didn't really want to be read. Two different times I drew blank replacement cards that I had already removed and placed in a nearby box. They shouldn't have even been in the deck to draw. I reshuffled before each draw, so it was really odd to see them twice in a row. The other reads, discounting the blank cards, were similar, but not identical. Either way. Take this with a grain of salt.[/spoiler]
>>
>>18852002

The only advice i can honestly give is that of the runes. You must be patient, and you must persevere. The wounds you can't heal, time CAN.
>>
>>18851996
Thanks anon, you are amazing! you motivated me a lot in these dark times :)
>>
>>18851951
I did your trade first, so I'm just going to elaborate further. Your trade was nice, not a problem buddy.

>three of wands rev, page of pentacles rev, temperance
If you seriously want to repair this friendship, then it won't really be easy. Admit your own faults first, and acknowledge that whatever happened could have been prevented. Trying to repair this friendship is going to be frustrating, and it might not work out. You could potentially start again, but it might not be the best outcome in the grand scheme of things.
>>
>>18852041
Then all I can really do is just fall off the radar and disappear from this person's life, if only for their sake.

Thanks.
>>
>>18852046
Thanks for your reading too. It seems to confirm the other rune reading that I got as well. It seems that no matter how much I admit my faults, I keep repeating them instead of fixing them and I'm at a loss on how to. I wish I knew the answers other than just letting go of this person.
>>
Trading. I do tarot. Hoping for scry, but tarot is fine, too.
>>
>>18851968
>ace of swords reversed, the sun, knight of pentacles reversed
You're looking for faults within yourself, looking for perfection and achievable worth, and you're beating yourself up when you understandably fall short of perfection. Sometimes anger is a part of you, and it's understandable to try and slice away at all that displeases you, but it isn't always the right thing to do. Accept yourself, all of yourself.
>>
>>18851884
On another note, I just realized i didn't say THANK YOU for the reading, being the overly cautious guy i am, i'm still unsure. But your reading helped quite a lot.

>>18852060
>>18852068

As for this, I don't think there are many folks here who scry, and i happen to be unfamiliar with the tarot. I can however offer a rune reading in exchange. Your question would denote weather or not i use a one, three, or five rune spread.
>>
>>18851997
yeah seems like I am in a competition here... see if I interpreted the card, I wouldn't see it so lol..

may I ask what girls in general think of me?
>>
>>18852093
>On another note, I just realized i didn't say THANK YOU for the reading, being the overly cautious guy i am, i'm still unsure. But your reading helped quite a lot.

don't worry bro, we all are in it for practice. Hope my reading wasn't too off the mark.
>>
>>18852093
>runes
Sure!
I'd like to know what romance is in store for L and I this year? Will we come together and continue to make things work? Will we see each other this year?

Yours?
>>
>>18852068
lemme know if you are ok with one card

I have a query as well..

What does my "buddy" Raid think of me? is he jealous of me or something?
>>
>>18852108
One card is fine.
Is he thinking of me?

Starting yours
>>
>>18852108
I kept getting the moon (once reversed for first qury and then upright)

Seems like it is a big "maybe" right now. Which is a good thing actually, it means both of you are willing to compromise and come together if needed.

Basically, yes to most of it if you both try your best. Don't let ego come between this for your own sake.
>>
>>18852108
>fool, eight of swords, hanged man

Jealousy is implied, but the narrative here would suggest more like the squandering of potential. He often thinks of what he would do in your position, and wonders why you won't make similar choices. I'm sensing some bitterness, yes, but he is still your friend, just very frustrated.
>>
>>18852129
Huh? Was this to me:
>>18852120
Or are you replying to:
>>18852108
>>
>>18852129
>>18852107
lol sorry this was for you, I am the one card guy

as for : >Is he thinking of me?

I got 9 of pents, so its certainly a yes. He has positive feelings for you. Can't say how strong the feelings are but he does think of the relationship he has with you from time to time.
>>
>>18851603
I don't need anything in return, but I'll do an undefined five card draw for each question.

For the first: "What fate awaits me on the mountain summit"

The King of Swords - The ability/need to bring calm authority in a situation of great difficulty

Love - A renewed awareness of passion or passionate love. A new and important relationship. A burst of creativity.

The Two of Swords - Peace attained. A balance struck. Some issues may need to be re-evaluated later.

The Three of Cups (reversed) - Overindulgence.

The Queen of Staves - Cleverness. Inspired action. Particularly towards expansion of a group or business.

All signs are positive, save that you might get in a little over your head.

For the second: "What fate awaits me at the lakeside"

The Ten of Cups - Emotional satisfaction. Enduring relationships

The Ace of Staves (reversed) - Extreme difficulty with new ventures. Too much to cope with. A great need to focus.

The Nine of Swords (reversed) - Anxieties gradually eroding towards understanding.

The Five of Pentacles (reversed) - Current fears and lacking will pass. Success will come in time.

The Two of Pentacles - The ability to properly gauge multiple opportunities at once, and select the most profitable.

The way I see it. Both will present you with a challenge. The one at the mountain will be easier for you, and you will be happy with the result, but it won't last forever and you'll have to revisit what you've done eventually. The one at the lakeside will be hard. It will be uncomfortable and may even hurt. But what it brings about will last, and you will grow more fully as a result.

I think this matches with the other reading that was done for you. Going to the mountaintop is will be good for you. Going to the lakeside puts you in the position of the hanged man, sacrificial, but invaluable. And those who you work with will not forget what you've done.

I hope it helps.
>>
>>18852020

>king of swords reversed, nine of swords
You have a clear aptitude for speculating, but soon you'll sink into depression from being unable to do what gives you joy. If you can find a way to balance out your passions that would be ideal, but that's not always possible.
>>
>>18852132
lol ah ok, I am completely the opposite of him so its understandable.
>>
>>18851931
AN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vnTP41LchI

What did that russian chick think of me?
>>
>>18852025
Nice Russell you've got there!

>ten of pentacles reversed
Yes. You already feel comfortable and safe with them, but your feelings of affection are not reciprocated.
>>
Trading--
Did I satisfy him sexually while I was with him? Is he looking forward to meeting up again?
>>
>>18852155
>hanged man
She's not super attached to you, and is trying to stay afloat in her life. Don't expect much.
>>
>>18852170
>sexual satisfaction

7 of pents, you were average, neither too good nor bad.

>looking forward to meeting up again

rev. sun, he's not enthusiastic but the interest is there.
>>
>>18851931
>Name
Chris
>Age
>Song you're feelin'
https://soundcloud.com/plini/october-15
>Query
Can i have a general reading please? If specific question then should i go study for IT support? Am i suited to do the trade and end up in a good job?

Thanks
>>
>>18852180
fug that hurts. your query?
>>
>>18852158
interesting. Thanks for the read!
>>
>>18851931
An
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atxYe-nOa9w
Hows the test tomorrow gonna go?
>>
>>18851688
I'm sorry this is taking so long. I'm not the fastest at this...

The Current Situation: Movement (reversed) - Impatience. Disregard or inattention for the signs surrounding you.

What you want: Two of Staves - New ideas that can energize people, bring inspiration, transform lives. A new direction, business venture, or partnership.

What you should know: Nine of Cups (reversed) - Delays in the granting of your wishes. Complacency is needed.

Advice for the future: Tradition - Follow the established structure of things for the sake of security.

I hate giving bad news. I'm sorry, but it's not coming yet. Play the social and political game for it a while yet, and it can still happen. It's not off the table, but it has definitely been delayed. Watch for the signs carefully and don't act too soon or too rashly.

I hope it helps.
>>
>>18852184
not really, sometimes it hits sometimes it doesn't..

I have 2 actually:

1. What do girls in my class think of me?

2. What does my colleague R feel of me? he's a guy, I am not gay.. its just that we are different in a lot of ways yet we are trying to reach the same goals..

I am not sure if I can see him as a friend.
>>
>>18852144
what king of swords reversed exactly means?
ty
>>
>>18852184
if you don't mind, what did you even try with him? doggy and cowgirl?
>>
>>18852207
google it senpai
>>
>>18852200
We had such an incredible time together and he latched onto me, like he wanted to go everywhere I went, wanted to be around me as much as possible, so I thought he really liked it.
>>18852208
doggy

Starting your read
>>
>>18852181
I'm gonna go specific on this one. Hope you don't mind.

>seven of pentacles reversed, ten of pentacles reversed
You may not be the most suited, and it will feel like your hard work isn't paying off, but there is definitely room for you to be successful and prosperous.

Sidenote: I'm considering IT management and I have friends going for business IT management degrees, so I'm a little curious. What specifically are you looking at?
>>
>>18852213
>We had such an incredible time together and he latched onto me, like he wanted to go everywhere I went, wanted to be around me as much as possible, so I thought he really liked it.

maybe he's just busy with some shit give it time.
>>
>>18852212
still did not see sense...are you mocking me?
>>
>>18852200
1. Strength, Queen of Cups, Lovers
They like you a lot. Maybe a little too easy to read sometimes, but overall they think you're great.

2. Five of Wands, Four of Wands, Empress
Are you guys competitive with each other? He enjoys your dynamic. He feels it is healthy, but he thinks you may be a less than masculine sometimes. Empress was a weird card to pull.
>>
>>18852107

Oh man, sorry for taking so long with this one. While i was first interpreting this, i hadn't realised one of the runes was in reverse, so i had to take some extra time and redo a bit of this.

Overview:

Kano in reverse
>Expect a darkening of the light in some situation or relationship. A friendship may be dying, a partnership, a marriage, or some spect of yourself that is no longer appropriate to the person you are becoming now.
>Reversed, this rune points to the death of a way of being that is no longer valid, and puts you on notice that failure to face upconsciously to that death would constitute a loss of opportunity.
>Kano reversed calls for gladly giving up the old, and being prepared for a time empty.
>It calls for developing inner stability, and carries the warning not to be seduced by the momentum of old ways while waiting for the new to become illuminated in their proper time.

Challenge:

Nauthix in reverse
>Nauthiz is the great teacher disguised as the bringer of pain and limitation. It is said that only at the moment of greatest darkness do we become aware of the light within, and come to recognize the true power of the self
>when something within you is disowned, that which is disowned wreaks havoc. A cleansing is required here; in undertaking it, you fund a will and strengthen character.
>controlling your anger, restraining your impulses, keeping your faith firm, all this is at issue here. Modesty and good temper are essential at such challenging times.

Action:

Ehwaz
>Movement that appears to block,. Be certain that what you are doing, or not doing, is timeley.
>there are no missed opportunities. you have simply to recognize that not all possibilities are open to you, that not all opportunities are appropriate. The opportunity at hand may precisely to avoid action.
>If you are feeling at a loss, unclear about the need to act, consider what is timely to your nature and remember: What is yours will come to you.
>>
>>18852188

>justice, wheel of fortune
You're evidently concerned, so by that metric you're trying to succeed. This test is a pretty big arbitrator of your fate, don't panic. All of your choices have weight to them. But things change, don't expect it to be what you've studied for.

>>18852207

not a problem friendo

Usually means truth and accurate decision making, and being able to logically predict events in this context. It's reversed which either indicates an absense or imbalance of that quality.
>>
>>18852238
Wow. That's dark. Thank you for taking the time to do this.
What can I do for you?
>>
>>18852107
>>18852238

Do take note, that this reading is by no means negative. By all means if you meet the challenge, and are willing to grow along with your relationship, it'll in all likelyhood flourish.

Oh, and my query was here >>18851603
>>
File: .jpg (34KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
34KB, 600x450px
>>18851931
K
https://youtu.be/_2LXpNmjxMw
Will my current ventured pay off
>>
>>18852251
Thanks for clarifying. I'm not very familiar with runes, so thank you.
I'll get started on your query
>>
>>18852139
Awesome, thanks for the reading. Are you sure you don't want anything in return?
>>
>>18852252
hell yeah nice stache there

>death
No. Something wonderful will happen from it's remains, but ultimately, with this one, no.
>>
>>18851931
still doing readings?
jan
i feel it coming -the weeknd
why does jo not want to talk to me?
>>
>>18852231
anon, I...
>>
>>18851757

What think you feel about them: The Nine of Swords (reversed) - A lessening of anxieties and worries. Coming to an understanding

How they think you feel about them: The Eight of Pentacles - Demonstration or confirmation of talent

How that makes them feel: Sacrifice - Denying one's own desires. Taking care of others instead of one's self.

I'm not certain if their interested definitively or not, but it seems like their might have been an opportunity passed up due to something else they needed to tend to. Does that make sense? I feel like there's a lot to this that needs to have been taken from context in the moment that I don't have. People's emotions are so complicated...

>>18851763
Someone else has already answered this, so I'll let that be the response to this one, if you don't mind. I'm starting to feel exhausted from the number of them I've answered.
>>
>>18852268
yeah, you're the last one tho

goodnight /div/ sweet dreams

>ace of pentacles rev, six of cups rev
You're holding on to the past too tightly, and she can sense that. She's also busy herself, and that's the driving factor behind all of this. Nothing major, just a short break until she gets her affairs sorted.
>>
>>18852251
Mountain peak:
Lovers, Two of Pentacles, Three of Pentacles, Queen of Cups, Ten of Swords

Campground:
Two of Wands, Eight of Wands, Sun, Ace of Pentacles, Eight of Pentacles

Okay. I don't know what you're up to, but you should be careful. I'll explain more about the spread about the mountain top, but it almost doesn't matter because it ends with the Ten of Swords--Ruin. Anyways, so it seems like the mountain will be a highly emotional experience for you. You'll complete your tasks there with only minor setbacks. Expect A LOT of emotions.

You'll successfully complete your task at the campground as well, but without all the....ruin. It won't be such a highly spiritual or emotional event like on the campground, but you'll be far better off there than the mountain.
>>
>>18852233
>1. Strength, Queen of Cups, Lovers
>They like you a lot. Maybe a little too easy to read sometimes, but overall they think you're great.

is it like sexual attraction or some friendzone bullshit? Maybe I gotta git more social with these chicks

2. Kinda, we are opposites of each other.. he's undisciplined, says stupid shit all the time, hangs out with almost any chick, is extroverted and kinda popular.. while I am disciplined, intelligent, don't like most people I meet, don't stick to a lot of chicks etc..

but still we have a healthy competition... I can see why he sees me as less masculine.. it has made me a bit beta..
>>
>>18852288
tfw im the girl and hes the guy lol but thank you! when is witch around the shes into hes
>>
>>18852298
>Lovers
There is sexual attraction, but don't expect it to manifest on its own. You're going to have to put some work into it as well.
>>
>>18848640
18, male, virgo

Will my investment in stocks work out aswell as I hope?
>>
>>18852258
I'm fine. I'm mostly here to practice. I appreciate the offer, though.

I'm going to have to stop reading for tonight, too. I can really feel the weight of all of them that I did today.

I know I asked this earlier, but does anybody else feel that little burst of energy when they start a reading, followed by that sudden exhausting weight when they finish it? It's almost like a caffeine crash, but much, much faster, and cumulative across readings.
>>
Anyone down to trade? I'd like a love general for the year.
>>
>>18852317
I get this when I do spreads. Doing them is really taxing but man the insight is amazing. Would you mind doing mine?
>>18852312
We can trade if you want.
>>
>>18852329
I'll trade. Tell me how the reaction to this thing is going to go.

Just respond to let me know you're starting.
>>
>>18852348
I'm starting yours
>>
>>18852352
Okay, so am I.
>>
>>18851931
John
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tvTRZJ-4EyI
How does she feel about me
>>
>>18852346
I could tomorrow evening. But I'm exhausted, so I've got to step off for the evening.
>>
>>18852369
It's cool man, I'm gonna go find a professional to read my cards this week. Someone that's actually into the practice, not some old woman with a crystal ball.
>>
>>18852329
>>18852348
>>18852352
>>18852355
I see opportunity for love, but no one is going to hit you so obviously (Four of Wands reversed). If you like being in relationships, sure you can find yourself in one. But I get the feeling you'll find yourself unsatisfied. Also, I get the feeling you're shy, so what you might catch in moments of fleeting bravery shouldn't be considered the best you can do, or even a good idea most of the time. It's not that these women all you're good for having, but if approaching and escalating isn't something you can really do much, it's like rolling the dice.

Seems to be related to deep-seated issues of the past (Six of Cups reversed), which can only solved the hard way. Probably best to fix that first, so the women you'd like to have are attainable with the version of yourself that can really engage with them the way you'd like to.
>>
File: ainsley.jpg (56KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
ainsley.jpg
56KB, 800x522px
>>18851318
how's my exam gonna go?
>>
>>18852348
devil
three of wands
wheel of fortune
strength
knight of cups

First of all, they're going to react rather...cryptically. First of all, you're going to sense that there may be more to how they're reacting than they're letting on, which is right. Give them more time to think on everything, because their opinion will change. They'll react positively at first, but they really won't feel all that positive about it, but as they think on it more, they'll begin to feel more positive about the situation. Just remember to be patient and understanding of how they will feel. In the end, it works out for you, so I wouldn't worry much. Just sit back and let things work out.
>>
>>18852392
Ah, I see perfectly. Thanks.
>>
>>18852384
Thanks. Defintiely dealing with some Six of Cups rx stuff. want to trade again?
>>
>>18852397
Hmm. Sure. Tell me how much project P-H has the potential to help me grow.
>>
>>18852407
Okay.
I'd like to know if I'll do any travelling by air this year? Will I get to go on that trip at the end of the year I've been hoping for? And to be transparent, the details of said trip are still up in the air, so that may reflect in the cards in case you got anything a little confusing.
>>
>>18852291
Awesome, thanks for the reading. As to what it is i'm up to, i'm not entirely sure myself. All i know is I need to go out into the wild and stay overnight, its like i'm being pulled and or lured. As stated before, one location (the lakeside campground) resembles a place I had seen in my dreams a few years back, whilst I was straight up lead to the mountain trail.

I've had three readings done so far in this thread, and whilst they've helped immensely, in ways they've made me a bit more contemplative.

>>18852291
>>18852139
>>18851884

Once again, if anyone reads into these two questions:

"What fate awaits me on the mountain summit"

"What fate awaits me at the lakeside"

I'll do a rune reading in exchange.
>>
>>18852414
Actually, my answer reflected what you said in your query, such that the depending factors are Ace of Swords and Seven of Pentacles.

It seems mostly a matter of how much you want it (Knight of Wands) versus how you can manage not to get in your own way (Page of Swords, Five of Wands). But I get a tentative 'yes' (Two of Cups). You just have to ensure it, otherwise it won't happen.
>>
>>18852407
Ten of Wands
Ten of Pentacles
Ten of Cups
Ace of Wands
Knight of Wands

WOW. Weirdest spread every. Them 10s. Yes, you have SO MUCH potential to grow from this project. In fact, potential may be the wrong word, because Ten of Wands can illustrate that you may be forced to grow. Seems you'll be catapulted from your comfort zones into situations that will test your mettle. Don't worry much about this project. Yes, if you want maximum success, you'll have to give it your all, but there will be plenty to learn from this. It may seem overwhelming at times.
>>
File: IMG_4220.png (1MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4220.png
1MB, 1242x2208px
>>18851318
What does this girl think about me
>>
>>18852439
Oh boy. That's what I'm hoping for, and other readings seem consistent with this. Yes, an ace in the pocket.
>>
>>18852444
>>18852430

thanks
>>
Anyone willing to trade with a noob?
>>
>>18851774
Still here? Let me know your gender, and I'll get right on it.
>>
>>18852509
Can you do mine?
18 male virgo, also any word on these stocks I plan on investing in?
>>
>>18852509
Yeah i'm here. M/22/Leo
>>
>>18852423
doesn't matter had sex
>>
>>18852509
Just post your question whenever, i'll get to it the second you ask.
>>
>>18851603
Apologies for the delay, something came up

Task: The Fool, supported by Wheel of Fortune and Princess of Wands
Mountain: The Fool, supported by 6 of Pentacles and 9 of Swords, leading to 5 of Cups
Lakeside: The Empress (reversed), supported by The World and 9 of Wands, leading to Strength (reversed)

First of all, I'm not going to lie: both options suck, and neither will work out well for you. For the sake of your privacy, I'm not going to type out what your work does, but I will tell you to be careful with that shit, bro.

Anyway, looking at the mountain option, it's the one that really scares you, and for good reasons. You know, there is a legend that humans are afraid of high places because we are closer to the gods. That aside aside, it looks like you'll be in a position completely out of your element, and I could swear I see a scrape or cut, some blood. In the end, you would feel like you didn't get what you desired from it. I feel there is significant lack of preparation in this option.

For the lakeside option, you'll have this sense that bitched out a little, but it won't last for long. This one will more likely give you the answer you are seeking, but it won't be what you're hoping for. I'm getting the sense that it would simply be a better option by virtue of the fact that you would actually be able to pull it off, not necessarily because it is a better option. You'd learn a certain lesson while ruminating during your walk. I see a trail being walked, and that is when a thought hits, while rounding an obtuse corner. The realization hits like an “a-ha” moment, but it is disquieting and will leave you to rumination over it for several more days.

Career reading for me, please.
>>
>>18852623
>I typed The Fool twice

Sorry, the second one should be 8 of Wands
>>
trading: why is she being distant?
>>
>>18852623

Your inquiry:

>"Career reading for me, please"

The results:

Overview:

Wunjo reversed
>Things are slow in coming to fruition.
>A crisis, a difficult passage, even if brief, is at hand.
>Consideration and deliberation are called for, as well as patience and perseverance.

Challenege:

Berkana reversed
>Events or aspects of character interfere with your growth.
>You may feel dismay at failing to take proper action. But rather than dismay, what is called for here is diligence.
>Examine what has occured, your role in it, your needs, the needs of other people. Are you placing tour wants before the needs of others? Strip away until you can find the obstacles to your growth in this situation.
>Through correct preperation, growth is assured.

Action:

Algiz
>Control on your emotions is at issue here.
>During times of transition, shifts in life course and accelerated self-change, it is important not to collapse into your emotions, the highs and the lows.
>Remain mindful that timely right action and correct conduct are your only true protection. If you find yourself feeling pain, observe the pain, stay with it.
>Do not attempt to retreat, do not get in your own way, you WILL progress, knowing that is also your protection.
>>
>>18852676
Still here? I'll start when you reply
>>
>>18852682
yes
>>
>>18852685
Starting.
My query: what was special about my relationship with him. You can use M as my significator and 9 for him.
>>
>>18852678

Forgot to type a quick summation:

Though it may feel like you aren't making any headway, you must stay the course, stay strong, push yourself through what faces you. Patience and perseverance will ultimately be what builds your career.
>>
>>18852676
>>18852688
Devil
King of Wands
Tower
Knight of Wands
Two of Pentacles

Seems she is feeling a bit suffocated around you. She also is starting to get a bit of a wandering eye. She still has feelings for you, but maybe loosen the reigns a little bit. Just let go, let her have some space and she'll see that you're ideal. She is being pretty unreasonable. I can see that.
>>
>>18852688
9 of cups, 4 of cups r, 6 of wands, 8 of cups r, hierophant

for whatever reason you two just felt comfortable and understood each other. you probably made each other grow more. you did good together for a while but it lasted longer than it should have. by sticking with it longer than you should have you learned and grew more probably about yourself. it's for the best now but it was a good experience.

>>18852692
>She also is starting to get a bit of a wandering eye
that's what i was afraid of...
>>
>>18852700
Thanks you.

>that's what I was afraid of
I wouldn't worry too much about it. We all get scared or feel suffocated sometimes, especially when people who aren't ready get into serious relationships. Just slow things down a bit, remind her of the reasons why being with you is great. Show her there is a future she can be happy with, not just losing her independence.
Let her go. If she is gonna cheat, she is gonna cheat, and she'll really do it if you keep her on a tighter leash.
>>
Anyone want to trade?
>>
>>18852785
Query? Also tell me if you want to read love, money, or occult.
>>
>>18852790
Does he think about our memories often? How do they make him feel? How does he feel about me now?

Money.
>>
>>18852623

If you're still here, could you elaborate on the task part, i'm real unfamiliar with the tarot, so i feel my interpretation will be lackluster? I don't really mind if personal stuff is said.
>>
>>18852692
Hello, may i ask for a reading for my girlfriend? She thinks a sprit of an hanged man follows her, she sees it, and i'd like to ask you for a reading about that
Sara
Gemini
Italy
>>
>>18852795
Not him but I got 9 of pentacles, so it seems like a yes. He definitely misses what he had.

My query: Does S have feelings for R?

S is a girl, R a guy..
>>
>>18852829
eight of cups, two of pents, fool

no.
>>
>>18852836
>no.
nice.. does S have feelings for me?
>>
>>18852795
No yes/no, I'll answer the rest.

When he thinks about your memories, it is like a white swan with a black mark on its face. There is a certain serenity to the whole thing, but not flawless. He is at peace with it and ready to move on, but there are a few regrets and some lingering fondness. His regrets are minor and don't deal with major things, more like small things that happened here or there that pop up in his memory. He doesn't necessarily want to get back together (though the thought crosses his mind), but he probably misses you. He might fluctuate between wanting to be legit and just wanting to move on, but the latter wins of logically.

I'm wondering if my long-term goals would be better served staying in my current job or changing jobs.
>>
>>18852847
Would you mind doing a general reading for me?
>>
>>18852847
Thanks. Starting yours.
>>
>>18852855
I kind of hate doing generals, especially while scrying, no thanks.
>>
>>18852870
Love/ financial?
>>
>>18852894
You're still asking for a general. Give me a specific query, relevant genders, and what kind of reading you would like to do for me.
>>
>>18852847
>nine of pentacles rx, strength, justice rx, five of pentacles, three of cups

Your long-term goals won't be reached at the job you're at now, but strength tells us that you're doing your best to suppress your doubts, but you're not doing yourself any favors. Leaving your current job might m=make things hard for the short term, but you'll be opened up to new opportunity (three of cups: celebration) that will make you happier in the long-term.
>>
>>18852931
not him but does S, the girl I am eyeing like me?
>>
Anyone seen cheswick around?
>>
>>18852937
Mind telling which leads to more money? I'm not greedy, I just live somewhere expensive.

>>18852949
It doesn't take a diviner to know you're a faggot.
>>
>>18852937
>>18852847
Thanks for the read.
Let me know if you'd like to trade again. I can do your love query. I can do Celtic cross or five card spread.
>>
>>18852959

Not in a while. I'm thinking that she ran out of minutes. At least I'm hoping that's all it is.
>>
>>18852966
>Mind telling which leads to more money? I'm not greedy, I just live somewhere expensive.
Sure. You still here?
>>
>>18853029
Yes

>>18852969
I wouldn't mind another trade as well
>>
>>18853055
>Yes
Okay, I'll do three cards for this one.
>I wouldn't mind another trade as well
Aight. You want 5 cards or celtic cross? also, query?
>>
Assuming no readers around beyond ones that just want to trade right?
>>
>>18853069
>I'll do three cards for this one.
Thanks

>You want 5 cards or celtic cross? also, query?
Up to you. I'd like a reading on a specific girl, it's complicated. What's yours?
>>
>>18853094
Nowadays, the readers who do free readings are those looking for practice, sort of like getting your hair cut for free by student barbers. Just wait for someone who is looking for practice to show up.
>>
>>18852966
>Mind telling which leads to more money?
Current:
>ten of pentacles, strength, four of pentacles
New:
>sun, knight of swords, king of pentacles

You'll make more money doing something else. Your current situation provides more predictability, but there is big reward to big risks with leaving the situation. King of Pents is a pretty good outcome as far as money goes

>Up to you. I'd like a reading on a specific girl, it's complicated.
I'll use celtic cross because this is pretty general, but it's going to take me awhile, so please be patient.

>What's yours?
The guy I asked you about in the last question, I'd like to know what our future together holds. If you need a specific time, I suppose this year through January.
>>
>>18853133
>Your current situation provides more predictability, but there is big reward to big risks with leaving the situation.
It's hard to fathom a job riskier and more predictable than my current one, to be honest. Take your time with my reading. If I don't give you feedback or reply, it means I fell asleep.

Now, about your guy,
I see that you'll want to reach out multiple times but stop yourself. You'll be conscious or self-conscious that you can't think of the right thing to say or the right way. He will be busying himself with a hobby of sorts, looks like something to do with his hands (I saw a wooden object in his hands while he sirs at a desk) and be genuinely okay and whatever about the whole thing.

I see a notice pop up on his screen, catching his attention. I can't read the writing, but the background appears to be purple. I see him put on a coat and go outside. It looks nippy or perhaps it is just that it is early or late in the day. He meets with a girl, a blonde. I don't know if that's you or not, but it looks like friendly interaction.

Past that, I see a public place with many people, perhaps a fair, people in wooden bleachers. It feels political or patriotic or something like that. I get the sense of a common task, cooperation. If there is a chance for a future, it will be through that. Also, the common task must be utilized to show off personal growth in order to be impactful. Sideline conversation will be tricky, wanting to say something relevant but not wanting to disturb the elephant in the room.

I can't see anything past that.
>>
>>18853239
*more unpredictable

>>18853144
It takes hard work to learn to read well. You can't blame us for not being charitable all the time. But yes, the drama, shitposting, and bullshit is the primary reason many of us stopped bothering.
>>
File: graphic.png (20KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
graphic.png
20KB, 480x640px
Could I get a Natal chart reading?
>>
>>18853097
Five of Cups as current situation
Ten of Cups as cause
Lovers as background
Three of Pentacles reversed as recent past
Six of Pentacles as future influence
Eight of Swords as possible answer
Judgement as resources
Queen of Wands as feelings/hopes/fears
King of Pentacles, Four of Cups as outcome

Let’s start with the background; Lovers is pretty obvious for the situation—high emotions, deep connections, major choices. Your current situation is illustrated by the Five of Cups—loss, bereft, regret, and the cause of this is the Ten of Cups, which is your relationship with this woman, your desire for completeness and happiness and the pursuit thereof. Three of Pentacles reversed is pretty obvious in this position. There is disharmony, a lack of understanding and cooperation. Seems one of you isn’t pulling their weight in this relationship. If it continues like this, it won’t survive. Next we have Six of Pentacles in the future influences position. This card, in this positon, speaks of giving, giving, giving. You’re putting a lot in, but what are you getting back? You’re at risk of losing all of your resources in an investment you may see now reward from. The heartbreaking part of the Six of Pentacles is that the man in the Rider-Waite illustration is simply giving, not even expecting anything in return, but if it truly did help the people he was giving to have a better life, then that would be a plus. For all he knows they could be taking advantage of his generosity. Eight of Swords in this position illustrates a bleak future. This card speaks of blindness to the truth and sometimes willful ignorance.

Part 1/2
>>
>>18853304
>>18853097
Part 2/2

You’re holding yourself back from truth, which is healing, and better things. Judgement as a resource calls you to make a choice. It is a big choice, albeit a painful one, but you have to care for yourself, too. Queen of Wands represents the woman you’re asking about. Of course she is both your wants and your fears. Your outcome is King of Pentacles enforced by Four of Cups. This combination is basically telling you that you’re better off as the King of Pentacles. This king has his life in order. His finances are straight and he is enjoying a career and the pursuit of material fulfilment. He wants love, but he doesn’t chase it, nor does he simply expect it to appear. Instead, he finds happiness within himself and allows the right person to come to him. When he has met that person, he will invest in her as much as she invests in him. Four of Cups is saying to put love aside for now. What you’re giving is not appreciated. If you look at the imagery in the card, a man contemplates his three empty cups totally ignoring the fourth being handed to him.
>>
>>18853304
>>18853313
Fuck. Thanks
>>
>>18853322
No problem. Thanks for my read. I'm pretty drained so I'm going to read it in the morning.
>>
Trading.

What's going on with my relationship, if there still even is one?
>>
>>18853277
>It takes hard work to learn to read well. You can't blame us for not being charitable all the time. But yes, the drama, shitposting, and bullshit is the primary reason many of us stopped bothering.

Oh that is fully understandable. I always thought we should add something to the OP that if you aren't courtesy you won't get a reading and that every reading actually needs to be thanked/appreciated and given proper feedback to help the reader. Though I'm not sure how you would enforce that given the anonymous nature of 4chan.
>>
>>18853338
i'll trade. can you tell me if i'm going to have an official relatonship this year?
>>
>>18853357

Knight of Wands reversed
Page of Pentacles reversed
Two of Cups reversed

It'll be a shitty relationship that you're probably best off avoiding. It will be based on falsity and questionable motives all around.
>>
>>18853338
Seven of Swords
Justice reversed
Page of Wands
Eight of Pentacles reversed

Wow. This is pretty messed up. Seems there is a lot of dishonesty going on in your relationship right now. Page of Wands tells me that someone is ready to move on but isn't willing to do the right thing and end the relationship.
What you can do:
Eight of Swords reversed
Four of Swords reversed
Knight of Pentacles

Best to move on in this situation. Be honest with your partner about your concerns and offer them an opportunity to atone for certain injustices int he relationship. But if they're not willing to own up to their part in what went wrong then you need to move on. Only hurt in regret in your future here.
>>
>>18853400
>>18853389

Damn. Back to extreme skepticism I guess.

I also got 7 of cups and 4 of wands reversed. Avoid the snares of illusory desires lest you be trapped.
>>
Trading! Is he worried about us being apart for so long, or is he enjoying his alone time, or both?
>>
NEW THREAD:

>>18853517
Thread posts: 308
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.