[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, so ive never been on this thread before but shit happened

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (9KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 257x196px
Ok, so ive never been on this thread before but shit happened last night and i cant find answers, looking for someone to help or give advice
ill greentext it
>be a week ago
>sleeping over at cousins house
>he lives alone in a 3 bedroom open loft kinda old barn house
>sleeping on couch cause that 80'' TV is nice
>hes sleeping on the floor underneath me
>like 2 or 3am, phone too bright to make out numbers
>hear footsteps going up stairs
>heavy, and i mean fucking heavy footsteps
>think why the fuck would he use the upstairs bathroom theres one next to the living room
>steps go all the way up and stop
>look at the floor to steal his pillow, neck was hurting
>there he is, sleeping like a fucking log
>look up the stairs
>immense black, not just the absence of light but something darker, darker than shadows and space
>just a fucking void of blackness that makes me immensly nauseous
>fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck
>turn over and struggle to forget about it
>the steps slowly start coming down the stair, fucking heavy footsteps
>had enough, turn on phone flashlight and scream for cousin to wake up
>as i put the flashlight on it, it didnt light up, the wall behing the stairs was still this immense dark for maybe 3 seconds then BAM, front door slams and flashlight works
>front door is on the otherside of stairs and living room
>cousin freaked out, says hes never had anything like that happen
For his sake and mine, should he move out? what was that and what the fuck do we do?
>>
Get out
>>
>>18848483
Get an Ouija and try to talk with your lightness friend
>>
>>18848483
Make sure to take lots of photographs, videos, EVPs, and come back to share what you have found.
>>
It was a demon. Only thing they're scared of is the King, Yeshua Messiah. Keep that in mind.
>>
>>18848626
This.
Everyone shared their rp experience but not even a single proof, evidence etc.
>>
>>18848872
What's the difference between a demon and a shadow person? Why do they have the same physical description?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.