[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me some things that I might not know about this world/things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

Tell me some things that I might not know about this world/things in it
>>
Just some overused character in a generic videogame.
>>
>>18847581
they put poop in the chocolate
>>
Humans live, love and die just to help spread their genes. That is our purpose in live.
Everything in human nature is build around that.

Also control is an illusion.
But ignorance about that is what we build our culture on.

If you were to accept that you can not control the future and you would act according to it, you would be declared to be mental.

There is no god, atleast not one that either cares about humans or wants them to have a good life.

The moment you die you enter a dreamless sleep and since there is nothing there to experience time, all of time ends in an instant as soon as you die.
>>
>>18847810
-t. nihilist
>>
>>18847810
>The moment you die you enter a dreamless sleep
You are stating this like it is a fact and it is not. That makes it a belief...
>>
>>18847595
You mean rats do? Because yes, they do. Humans though aren't exactly trying to make you eat poop. At least not most of them.
>>
>>18847870
no Cadburies poop in the chocolate, that's why it tastes so shitty now.
>>
>>18847581
The Andonic Aborigines

64:1.1 (718.3) Primitive man made his evolutionary appearance on earth a little less than one million years ago, and he had a vigorous experience. He instinctively sought to escape the danger of mingling with the inferior simian tribes. But he could not migrate eastward because of the arid Tibetan land elevations, 30,000 feet above sea level; neither could he go south nor west because of the expanded Mediterranean Sea, which then extended eastward to the Indian Ocean; and as he went north, he encountered the advancing ice. But even when further migration was blocked by the ice, and though the dispersing tribes became increasingly hostile, the more intelligent groups never entertained the idea of going southward to live among their hairy tree-dwelling cousins of inferior intellect.

64:1.2 (718.4) Many of man’s earliest religious emotions grew out of his feeling of helplessness in the shut-in environment of this geographic situation — mountains to the right, water to the left, and ice in front. But these progressive Andonites would not turn back to their inferior tree-dwelling relatives in the south.

64:1.3 (718.5) These Andonites avoided the forests in contrast with the habits of their nonhuman relatives. In the forests man has always deteriorated; human evolution has made progress only in the open and in the higher latitudes. The cold and hunger of the open lands stimulate action, invention, and resourcefulness. While these Andonic tribes were developing the pioneers of the present human race amidst the hardships and privations of these rugged northern climes, their backward cousins were luxuriating in the southern tropical forests of the land of their early common origin.

64:1.4 (718.6) These events occurred during the times of the third glacier, the first according to the reckoning of geologists. The first two glaciers were not extensive in northern Europe.
>>
>>18847889
That is slander and my team of lawyers will eat you alive in court, you piece of human garbage.
>>
>>18847981
kek
>>
File: egyptian giants.jpg (101KB, 426x440px) Image search: [Google]
egyptian giants.jpg
101KB, 426x440px
>>18847581
There were giants in the age of old. Giant forms of all creatures we know today, including humans. The pyramids and other such structures were built by these giants.

The Earth goes through ages that are quite different from one another. We are currently in the age of Pisces, the age of deep introspection, confusion and subversion. That's the physical side at least, in terms of spirit we are in the age of Virgo which means that our greatest duty at the moment is one of community. This doesn't mean that we should be allowing ourselves to be taken on some communist ride by the powers that be, in fact it is our greatest challenge today to overcome the lies and nonsense that we have become subject to under their control. It means we each have to live according to our own moral standard, without fear of reprimand, punishment or embarrassment. It means not taking a job you find immoral just because you need the money. It means quitting your job if you find it immoral. It means standing up against a crowd to defend a single worthless wretch from their blind zealotry. It means letting God's words into the world through your lips by not second guessing that which would come to you naturally. Do not stifle yourself, anon. Be the truth.

The coming Age is that of Aquarius which will mean great harmony and friendship in the world and great individual spirit with the sign of Leo. Leo is the hero and the actor of the zodiac and so this is going to be the age of our awareness of the role we are playing in the act of life, as many of us are awakening to now as we come closer to the end of this age. My own calculations of the procession of the ages, based on the difference between the sidereal and tropical zodiacs, has the changeover into Aquarius happening sometime around 2450, but that means that until then the influence of the Aquarian age will be growing in our reality.
>>
>>18848331
64:6.17 (724.7) 4. The green man. The green race was one of the less able groups of primitive men, and they were greatly weakened by extensive migrations in different directions. Before their dispersion these tribes experienced a great revival of culture under the leadership of Fantad, some three hundred and fifty thousand years ago.

64:6.18 (724.8) The green race split into three major divisions: The northern tribes were subdued, enslaved, and absorbed by the yellow and blue races. The eastern group were amalgamated with the Indian peoples of those days, and remnants still persist among them. The southern nation entered Africa, where they destroyed their almost equally inferior orange cousins.

64:6.19 (724.9) In many ways both groups were evenly matched in this struggle since each carried strains of the giant order, many of their leaders being eight and nine feet in height. These giant strains of the green man were mostly confined to this southern or Egyptian nation.

64:6.20 (725.1) The remnants of the victorious green men were subsequently absorbed by the indigo race, the last of the colored peoples to develop and emigrate from the original Sangik center of race dispersion.
>>
File: egyptian giants4.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
egyptian giants4.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>18848331
The main weapons of the powers that be are fear and seduction. You might think that military might is their main weapon but it itself relies on these two other forms of control. A military is made up of people and it relies on a far greater number of people to feed, clothe and supply it, not to mention develop its technologies and weapons. The way in which conquering empires have always formed begins with the city. The city is the natural progression of a successful village that has managed to stay in some ideal location and multiply its population to a large number. The city becomes a rather attractive place to be as it is safe from raiders, the food is plentiful, the walls are built higher and sturdier, the division of labour leads to the creation of finer goods and services. Of course the increased population and resources means that the power wielded by those at the top is far greater too and so does the greed and megalomania. On top of this, traditional ties of kinship and loyalty are tested as one is unable to personally know everyone around them. Classes are created to keep the order: The artisans and merchants, the military, the political and the spiritual classes each live separate lives from one another but work together as a whole. Non-citizens or slaves are generally used to further keep the peace between citizens by catering to their more basic needs.

Once a good, by which I mean stable, model for one's city is created, this can then be applied to neighboring populations when you overthrow them or even just to entice smaller factions to join your numbers. It is interesting to note that the Roman people were opposed to the adoption of non-citizen soldiers into their armies (auxilia) with the promise of citizenship at the end of their service for they understood that this was a dilution of their own place within Roman society in the same way that inflation devalues the money that you possess.
>>
>>18848382
Interesting. I haven't heard of The Urantia Book before. Have you read much of it?
>>
>>18848394
0:5.6 (8.6) These qualities of universal reality are manifest in Urantian human experience on the following levels:

0:5.7 (8.7) 1. Body. The material or physical organism of man. The living electrochemical mechanism of animal nature and origin.

0:5.8 (8.8) 2. Mind. The thinking, perceiving, and feeling mechanism of the human organism. The total conscious and unconscious experience. The intelligence associated with the emotional life reaching upward through worship and wisdom to the spirit level.

0:5.9 (8.9) 3. Spirit. The divine spirit that indwells the mind of man — the Thought Adjuster. This immortal spirit is prepersonal — not a personality, though destined to become a part of the personality of the surviving mortal creature.

0:5.10 (8.10) 4. Soul. The soul of man is an experiential acquirement. As a mortal creature chooses to “do the will of the Father in heaven,” so the indwelling spirit becomes the father of a new reality in human experience. The mortal and material mind is the mother of this same emerging reality. The substance of this new reality is neither material nor spiritual — it is morontial. This is the emerging and immortal soul which is destined to survive mortal death and begin the Paradise ascension.

0:5.11 (9.1) Personality. The personality of mortal man is neither body, mind, nor spirit; neither is it the soul. Personality is the one changeless reality in an otherwise ever-changing creature experience; and it unifies all other associated factors of individuality. The personality is the unique bestowal which the Universal Father makes upon the living and associated energies of matter, mind, and spirit, and which survives with the survival of the morontial soul.
>>
File: egyptian giants1.jpg (127KB, 793x482px) Image search: [Google]
egyptian giants1.jpg
127KB, 793x482px
>>18848387
To seduce populations to join theirs, the Roman Empire built great cities on foreign lands such as those they built in Northern Africa, with aqueducts being one of the main attractions. By agreeing to live under Roman rule meant obeying their laws and paying their taxes but you were allowed to keep your cultural beliefs, albeit in a token manner. By taking the olive branch of seduction, foreign populations allowed themselves to be conquered and supported the conquering of their neighbours.

This is what we live in today. I think it's safe to assume that literally everybody on the internet is a "civilised" individual who relies on the luxuries of the city-state, pays some form of tax and generally contributes to their dominion over others. Even the basement dwellers contribute through their lack of action. We are all indoctrinated to believe that we are at the peak of humanity when there's probably never been a time when so many of us are so completely miserable and confused, with no sense of direction and no understanding of what our problems even are. There is a general sense that certain things must change but no one seems to know what they are, let alone how to do it.

I'll tell you the answer now: The change we need is to get out of the cities. This includes suburbia, it includes the larger towns, it includes everywhere they have managed to sink their paws into and corrupt. It means getting away from their laws and their taxes as best we can, by forming communities (not communes) of our own. It means buying acreage and starting our own towns with people who match our sensibilities and with rules and understandings that our own kind of people abides to naturally. It means learning how to live off the land so that we can live as nomads if necessary. It means building networks of tribes across the land that are allied on equal footings, that will help each other in times of need and fight for each other when the call is made.
>>
>>18847859
Having been dead SEVERAL times at this point, when I've come back, each time felt like I had had the best nap of my life.
>>
File: 1487451414067.jpg (110KB, 684x464px) Image search: [Google]
1487451414067.jpg
110KB, 684x464px
>>18848445
What I'm calling for is a return to the tribe. A return to the sovereignty of the individual and of the group. A return to the set of beliefs that have been crushed by those who wish to enslave us in order that they be able to do so. These are the beliefs held by our forefathers of varying generations into the past. My mother's side of the family still retained a good amount of their native European beliefs until they moved here two generations ago and gave it all up just to fit in. The two World Wars were a massive blow against native European customs and belief as so many people were driven from their land and into the Western Empire. My motherland has suffered at the hands of Russia since then but as far as I know they still hold strong to their noble ideals.

The beliefs I talk about are those that are so readily decried by the civilised man. They are cataloged in your library under the dismissive terms "mythology" or "folklore" meaning fiction and fairytales. They are the beliefs shared across the world in the pre-Abrahamic days, that are still shared across the world by those who elude the slave system. They take on different flavours, customs and interpretations depending on the cultural flare and climate of the region, but these are simply different lenses seeing the same truth. They can even be found in the texts of the Abrahamic slave religions, as these have always taken the truth and distorted it into something confused and incomprehensible. Today atheism and scientism exist as the new religions that confuse and deny the truths of reality to an even greater degree. These are truths that are written into the very heavens themselves. Astrology is their basis and their holiest of scriptures.
>>
>>18848523
Yes. Death is like sleep, and as in sleep we will always wake up again.
>>
File: Giant Sloth.jpg (55KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
Giant Sloth.jpg
55KB, 500x400px
>>18848532
I'm sorry this rant of mine has been all over the place. Let me get back to fear for a moment:

Now I'm a big conspiracy buff. I've been diving down that rabbit-hole for years now, going deeper and deeper with what I'm willing to entertain and what I'm able to grasp and believe. I certainly don't believe everything I read and hear because to do so would simply mean my understanding of the world was completely contradictory and nonsensical. I have indeed come to make more and more sense of the world into which I was born through these investigations however, and I give credence most to what I can confirm through "official" sources.

Something I've come to feel though is that the conspiracy theorist is in fact just another construct of the powers that be. Whether or not it occurred naturally, the rise of the conspiracy theorist has at least been nurtured by those powers as another level of our enslavement. It's not just the controlled opposition within the community you must look out for, as conspiracy theories are a controlled opposition in themselves. They are a distraction first of all, with so many people believing they've "unplugged from the matrix" or whatever by watching youtube videos all day instead of television, but they're also incredibly fear mongering and disempowering for the individual. After all, what can we possibly do against such an efficient machine of control and deception that seems to have eyes and ears everywhere? Simple: Stop feeding into it and get off your goddamn computer once in a while. Get out into the country and see for yourself that their control simply doesn't reach that far. That's why they want you in their cities, because that's where they can keep watch over you and keep others in control of your actions. Get out there and start planning. Think about what you would like to do in the world as if you were playing Minecraft IRL.
>>
File: giant boar.jpg (110KB, 736x550px) Image search: [Google]
giant boar.jpg
110KB, 736x550px
>>18848574
Go out there without fear, for your only fear should be in not realising your potential. You don't have to jump right into it, you're probably better off building up to it. Just get out there and see the world for what it is: Endless potential, mostly free, the great playing field of reality. Let it stir your imagination for what great things you could build, what great adventures you could have. Come back to this life but with your new understanding of what is possible and work towards the image that follows. Develop your body, your knowledge, your skills in the directions you prefer, like you are choosing your build in an RPG. I use these vidya terms because they speak of our underlying desires of the lives we wish to lead. They tap into an understanding of reality that we don't get in our current states, but instead of taking that knowledge and using it to advance ourselves, we waste our time building up a fictional character that has no real value and that does nothing to further our own goals in reality.

Get addicted to life. Don't pump iron, this is some pleb-tier shit. Develop your muscles through useful activities, unless your dream is to be a menial labourer who's really good at lifting stuff. Take up martial arts, archery, shooting, hunting, learn a trade, learn to navigate, learn to find water and native edibles, learn things that would be useful to you in an apocalyptic situation and then leave the city to their own miserable apocalypse, and live! Meet people as you learn who are healthy in body, mind and spirit unlike the reclusive, autistic, depressed losers you meet on the internet. Find confidence in yourself because you know that you have value, you have worth, you can do things that others can't. Don't worry about making friends or getting a girl to like you, focus on yourself and they will come to you. "If you build it, they will come" is a motto that can be applied to much more than some dumb baseball field.
>>
furthermore; humans aren't real. We are all frogs that have been hypnotized by grasshoppers into thinking we are people. they did this to stop us from eating bugs. "Real frogs" are the enlightened ones that have broken free from the grasshopper's hypnotic spell. This is why we are making frogs go extinct from pollution, the bugs are making us do it.

prove me wrong.
>>
File: ImperialCult.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ImperialCult.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>18847581
>Tell me some things that I might not know about this world/things in it

100% authentic apotheosis is real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNFha04GgVg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_WQfCusWEo
>>
>>18849716
Hey ImperialCult, do you have any more on this Moses was the devil stuff?
>>
File: lorentz.gif (2KB, 432x141px) Image search: [Google]
lorentz.gif
2KB, 432x141px
>>18850653
>do you have any more on this Moses was the devil stuff?

It's all in the Mosaic law...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIaORknS1Dk
>>
Bigfoot is real along with dogman. Pretty hairy stuff
>>
>>18847581

Fuck off OP.

That game was good till Funcom fucking killed it.

Fucking shit that lore in the game was like a drug.
>>
>>18850880
They're re-releasing it soon, anon. I'm pretty excited to see how they're revamping the combat and skill system.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.