[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please redpill me on the reptilians

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: reptilian.jpg (15KB, 228x362px) Image search: [Google]
reptilian.jpg
15KB, 228x362px
Where did the reptilian conspiracy originate from? Is there any good source or proofs to support this claim? Please explain , thanks!
>>
Just a guess but I bet its more of an It Lives situation. Just one pair of glasses to the right hands sends the tower tumbling. Wonder who saw through it first.
>>
>>18847353
badly edited youtube videos
>>
The Bible.
>>
>>18847353
They don't look like that.
>>
Fallen Angels
>>
>>18847417
How do they look?
>>
>>18847353
fuck those shapeshifting fucks

"Kinninigan" 4 life
>>
>>18847434
Just like you and me. Imagine a being that no true form.
>>
They came from Earth.
>>
the sewer
>>
File: IMG_9067.gif (499KB, 500x207px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9067.gif
499KB, 500x207px
>>18847434
You've been told numerous times.
>>
To my knowledge David Icke was the guy who first started going on about the reptiles.

But he pulled from reptiles/dragons in the lore of various human traditions.

So who knows where they REALLY came from.

Space I guess.

Or another dimension.
>>
>>18847353
a old tv show called V . they made a remake but its still the same stupid shit. why come to earth for water? fucking oort cloud has shit loads of it. europa is mostly water. why come to a planet where you have to dress up like the inhabitants
>>
>>18847614
No i haven't?
>>
File: 1491159484292.jpg (4MB, 2825x4259px) Image search: [Google]
1491159484292.jpg
4MB, 2825x4259px
>>18847635
53:1.6 (602.3) The dragon eventually became the symbolic representation of all these evil personages. Upon the triumph of Michael, “Gabriel came down from Salvington and bound the dragon (all the rebel leaders) for an age.” Of the Jerusem seraphic rebels it is written: “And the angels who kept not their first estate but left their own habitation, he has reserved in sure chains of darkness to the judgment of the great day.”
>>
>>18847614
She must be the best waifu... all girls in one.
>>
>>18847353
Dinosaurs were on Earth waaayy longer than humans. The probability of them evolving to be super intelligent is greater than the probability we had of developing our superior intelligence.
>>
>>18847353
>redpill
>term from b-grade sci-fantasy movie made a very short time ago
>reptilians
>dumb conspiracy theory from the 1950s based on older conspiracy theories loosely based on The Power Elite, which nobody denies or cares much about.
So your head is furnished with second hand trash.
>>
>>18847353
Look up the Dulce book, it's a collection of accounts and some purported docs/pics stolen from the DUMB near Dulce, NM which was a joint effort between the Draco and elements of the US gov.

I came across it in 05, so it's at least as old as that.
>>
>>18847876
Fish and insects have been around waaayy longer than dinosaurs, so why aren't there super intelligent fish and insects?
>>
They get rid of harmful/spiritually inept species in the universe and they believe humanity is one them.
>>
>>18847911
Thx!
>>
>>18847876
Well you have a point there..
>>
>>18847815
So what's in Gabe's ark?
>>
>>
>>18847958
>>18847353
Mac Tonnies/ William Michael Mott.
>>
>>18847876
The majority of dinosaurs died out, ending that outcome
Also mammals had the superior advantage of being able to better regulate their body temperature.
If the dinosaurs hadn't met their cataclysmic end they very may well have ended up super - intelligent ... Or maybe not considering there are species alive now that were alive then and have remained largely unchanged.
>>
>>18848014
>he doesn't know about the Aquarians and the Insectiods
>>
>>18847434
They don't
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.