[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ whats the creepiest dream you've ever had?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 273
Thread images: 41

File: dreamman.jpg (23KB, 320x375px) Image search: [Google]
dreamman.jpg
23KB, 320x375px
Hey /x/ whats the creepiest dream you've ever had?
>>
Probably this:

I dreamed a dream in times gone by
When hope was high and life worth living
I dreamed, that love would never die
I dreamed that God would be forgiving
Then I was young and unafraid
And dreams were made and used and wasted
There was no ransom to be paid
No song unsung, no wine untasted

Hth
>>
I was laying down on my laundry room, i don't know why i call it that, there's no washer or dryer, on a fold out bed that i don't have. I looked up and the ceiling was at least ten feet higher than usual and there was a door at the top with stairs leading up to it. I somehow walked up the wall stairs and opened the door. The second there was even a crack of light I woke up on the edge of screaming. Don't know why i was so scared both during the dream and after.
Didn't think about this at the time but I wonder if there's any connection to tbe winchester house.
>>
>>18847342
I had a dream that I found my gameboy under the couch

The next day, I found it there.
>>
I dream I had sex hottest girl in my school. I felt like it was real.
>>
I had/have recurring nightmares of creatures that seem to know me, and change every time I come to them. Shits frightening. Had it since highschool.
>>
I was floating in a room, in a big house, like I was a ghost

Anyway a dude and a girl were there to search ghosts kinda like in taps

So the dude got upstairs with a camera and got into a dark room, he heard a weird sound, he turned around and fucking got killed by satan! Then he killed the girl, looked at me and laughed

Oh and the most creepy to me is when I remember places but I cant know if they come from my dreams or from reality, there is a big bedroom upstairs or a road along a swamp
>>
>>18847594
share more, what are they like?
>>
>>18847621
How do you know that was Satan and not his transbrother, Satane?
>>
>>18847624
There were many, and I can only draw certain details from them. I remember one as big as an SUV, that moved slowly and made strange whale noises. It didn't have a face, but two black spheres extending from it's chest; one with two dots, the other with only one. It had one long foot that it had to drag around with two large gorilla arms.

Next there was a strange Kiwi-like thing; it looked like the bird, hopped around, and when I reached out to touch it, it's upper beak and cheeks opened up Y style and hissed. But those were not the creepiest things I saw. There was one that could talk.
>>
>>18847625
The guy screamt his name while he was cutting him into pieces
>>
>Having some kind of a party with family
>It takes place outside, and there is a big tent, and some kind of a circus show going on
>Enjoying the party and talking with family and relatives
>Suddenly see my mother
>My mother is dead, has been for years
>She is standing about 50 feet away, facing away from me
>She looks different somehow, grayish skin, and there are bald spots in her hair
>Suddenly feel this intense sense of fear and dread
>All the other people are suddenly gone, just me standing there and my mom is still facing away
>Talk to myself "please don't turn, please don't turn"
>Wake up in cold sweat
>>
>>18847636
Could you maybe do a rough sketch in ms paint?
>>
>>18847650
sp00py
>>
File: 89012390_X_Thing.png (15KB, 314x308px) Image search: [Google]
89012390_X_Thing.png
15KB, 314x308px
>>18847674
Gladly.
>>
>>18847692
Looks like one I saw in another dream, he was kust there, looking around like a dog waiting for something
>>
>>18847692
Woah creepy, what about the skinnier ones?
>>
>>18847707
Hang on mate, just ate dinner, now I gotta do the dishes. Be right back.
Grabbing my tablet to draw it too.
>>
>browsing 4chan
>see picture of some kind of mop?
>it has text so I expand it
>it becomes twice as bright
>ringing noise in my ears
>hear a voice
>"clean your fucking floor"
>computer dies
>mop falls out of closet
>clean floor out of fear and confusion
>>
File: Kiwi thing.jpg (37KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kiwi thing.jpg
37KB, 720x720px
>>18847707
>>18847696
Looking at it now, it doesnt really look like the bird. It has the texture of a Kiwi, and sort of looks like it.
>>
>>18847791
weird, tell us about the one that talked to you
>>
>>18847800
Alright, it first showed up after my second dream involved those two things.

I was still in bed, still asleep, with my dream slowly beginning to change into this lurid otherworldly landscape. Not odd, considering I've had dreams my dad has described as LSD-Induced.

As I'm walking around on the stone floor in some dank cave, I suddenly hear squeaking. Not like a mouse. Like metal scrapping metal. I freeze, not wanting to look behind me because I know something's there, and I'm trying to wake myself up but it's like. Shit. I can't. Wake up wake up. I'm slapping myself, pinching myself, scratching my eyes, nothing. Then I hear it, a raspy voice coming from behind me.

>"Do not be afraid. Turn around anon."
I think to myself fuck you I don't want too, then something grabs me by my shirt and turns me.

I'm staring off into nothing, although now the cave behind me looks so much bigger. All I see are four pillars. Four red pillars, and the voice seems to be coming from above me, and yet some how deeper.
"Why are you here, anon? You're not suppose to be here."

Jesus christ. It was calling me by name.
>>
>>18847351
Sounds creepy bro
>>
I was fighting a hopeless war in a bombed out city alongside a ragtag militia. We were fighting some massive Russian-speaking army, and they were pillaging the city and killing the inhabitants. After we ambushed and killed a squad of them, I found that one of them had made a bayonet from a human femur and fixed it to his rifle. I don't remember much beyond that, except for accidentally shooting and wounding an unarmed enemy soldier.
>>
File: 1481340855827_Brutal.jpg (46KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1481340855827_Brutal.jpg
46KB, 400x400px
>>18848259
>Human Femur Bayonet
>>
>>18848319
It was pretty fucking brutal.
>>
>>18847342
>dreaming i am going for a walk in the nearby city
>see people being controlled by demons
>while listening to a voice inside my head telling me what is going on
>slowly drift back to my sleeping body
>wake up looking at the closet
>not fully awake and see creepy looking girl come out of the closet
>thinking of to congratulate her
>too weird who is she and why is she inside my room
>she disappears while smiling a creepy smile

Next night closet collapses.
>wut
>>
>be me
>have a constant antagonist in every nightmare AND dream
>nightmares are abstract as fuck and extremely unsettling
>dreams are just regular dreams, usually fairly realistic
>there's always this 'spirit' or bad omen that can take over the minds of other people in my dreams
>tries to track me down, stalk me, and learn my tendencies
>only ever tries to kill me if I realize it is 'them' who I'm talking to
>only way to tell is by eye contact, when in control of a person their eyes are... idk different? not human?
>have to teach myself how to lucid dream to combat this thing
>works for a while
>thing learns my patterns/method to achieve lucid dreaming
>now just kills me before I can complete all my steps
Am I being haunted by the embodiment of schizophrenia or something? I've learned how to control things in my dreams, yet this 'thing' is clearly out of my control.
>>
I had a dream where I learned my dad was dying of some disease. I remember walking across a street corner in a total daze over it. The last part of it was me seeing my dad, who should have been in the hospital, down the hall from my room, and giving him one last hug.
>>
>>18847342
>not being a master of lucid dreaming so creepy dreams never happen

fucking pleb
>>
>>18847342
The dream where I knew I was dreaming and didn't know how to wake up from it.
>>
>>18847342
I was in a dark alleyway, I felt very apprehensive. I checked my pockets for money and found twenty cents.
> From what I could gather I owed people money
I checked behind me and saw five guys in suits, really nice suits, they looked pissed beyond belief. I tried to reason with these people, but before I knew it I felt a piercing feeling in my chest. I got stabbed right between my man-breasts and fell to the ground crying. The people said "We wasted too much money on you anon, you failed the family." I bled out on the streets just as I heard the wail of sirens.
> I have a birth mark exactly where I was stabbed
>>
>>18848392
gave me feels
>>
File: devil-1_credit-Shutterstock.jpg (8KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
devil-1_credit-Shutterstock.jpg
8KB, 400x300px
I had a dream, when I was young, that always stuck with me.

My mother and I are down in this subterranean area like a basement or a dungeon, and it's like a maze, except instead of walls, there are bars, like in a jail cell. We are walking through the place and a sulfur-like redness dully illuminates the place, and heavy fog hangs in the air. We always reach a part where the face of the Devil comes out of the mist and it blocks our whole path. And then I wake up.

It's not really creepy, but oddly familiar.
>>
File: az945az.jpg (15KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
az945az.jpg
15KB, 250x250px
>>
I rarely remember my dreams but just woke up from a really vivid one. It was a partly recurring one.

>I'm driving down south to visit family
>Stop at a previous rest stop where I had slayed a mutant fish with legs with a 50 cal in someones bedroom
>People fishing there
>Try to help someone with a really fucked up system but his lines keep breaking
>In the end a more monstrous creature appears that has a wider body and a visible head
>Run into house
>same guy lives there
>He does not have bullets for the 50 cal
>Says he does for another gun that has a wierd extended clip but never gave it to me
>Instead get back into my car and drive away
>End up as some wither checkpoint, nothing interesting to remember
>Get hungry so stop in a weird cliffside town
>Find a steakhouse that is in this bricked over crack in the earth, down this rusty ladder built into the wall
>Go in
>Take a seat and look at menu
>Cant see the steak, is it because its lunch?
>Suddenly spot 2 options
>188 oz argentine steak for £24.99
>200 oz israeli steak for £25.99
>Delivery fee £9
>Wake up after thinking about these options for a few minutes (must have triggered a part of me that told me it was a dream)

Really weird how the only written words are about the prices for Argentine and Israeli grown steak... staff in the steakhouse were very nice though. Would like to go there again.
>>
I would occasionally sleep walk as a kid, and this was more of a recurring nightmare than a dream.

I shared my bedroom with my 2 brothers, and our room had a common wall with the living room.

I remember waking up to a noise coming from the living room, like that of a whimpering dog. Id leave my bed, and walk out into the living room.

The sound seemed to be coming from behind the couch which was up against the common wall. I laid down in front of the couch and tried to coax the small white creature out. Just as I seamed to gain its trust, it lunged forward, grabbing my legs (with human hands) and started to pull me under.

I would always wake up at that point. In the living room. With my legs under the couch
>>
File: 120220-014..jpg (40KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
120220-014..jpg
40KB, 600x400px
>>18847342
Now this is something I've been hoping to get off my back.
The only dreams I seem to remember are recurring ones that are very traumatizing, the only one of those I can remember right now is the one where I'm in a wasteland and my whole family is in guillotines. I'm tied to a post with barbed wire and a witch is orchestrating my torture and the execution of my family.
Would like for some insight into why this dream occurs and reoccurs if possible.
>>
>>18848704
They say the setting of the dream is you and the events in it are your actions
>>
>>18848717
Fuck man, thanks for fucking my shit up.
God damn it, you hit the nail on the head
>>
>>18848717
Thanks though
>>
I'm running through a decorated castle as some emminent evil is looming towards me, always one room behind me.

As I go from door to door, I hear him break down each one just as I enter the next. Just enough time that I cannot see him, but also just short of actually losing him. I finally reach a dead end and hide under a desk as I hear him break down the door to the room. I can both hear and feel him get closer and just as he rounds the desk...

I wake up.
>>
I've had some weird ones. Woke up one time when I was 4 to something calling by name from my closet. I get up and literally say to myself over and over "monsters don't exist monsters don't exist" and got the jump scare of a fucking lifetime.
I remember this thing had yellow eyes with black veins all through them and just said "hiiiii Michael". It was chilling in a cardboard box.
It was covered in like weird shiny, not hair but almost plastic looking fluff. I mean honestly one of the most typical dreams of a monster you could have.

Another time I had really bad sleep paralysis and woke up to see a women standing at the edge of my bed when I was in sleep paralysis. She was very still, literally just said nope and just stood up but as soon as my left her she was gone.
I have also woken up to EXTREMELY loud knocks on my bed room door but again people say this is just sleep paralysis. It's happened 3 times in the past year but it probably won't happen anymore.
Also used to have weird dreams about murder.
>>
>>18848717
Same guy here, as I continue to think about this and the dreams i can remember it's really good. This is some top-tier dreamscribing you're doing here
>>
I had a dream that I was falling off a cliff and when I hit the ground I woke up and I was standing on my bed
>>
>>18848730
One time when I was younger I went to a museum and they had like poisonous fungus on display. For some reason it freaked me out but I didn't say anything.

Then I went to sleep that night and had a nightmare that I ate one at the museum and then the Incredible Hulk bursted through the wall and scared the fuck out of me. Woke up crying because of the poison shrooms and the Incredible Hulk.
>>
>>18848738
Another time I was laying in bed when I was like 7 and heard this women's voice say to me clear as fucking day "I know you're still awake". Fuck man it was so clear and terrifying.
>>
You are drinking in a club with your friends. The music is pounding, people are dancing, the drinks are flowing, and lasers are everywhere. You look to your right and notice a wall mirror next to you. You are pretty intoxicated at this point, so you decide to dance in front of it for a bit. As you watch yourself dance in amusement, you suddenly notice your body is slow to respond. Not your body, though; your reflection. While you wildly wave your arms, your reflection effetly gestures back. Something is wrong. You hear the music fade out and your reflection becomes more and more unresponsive. You stare in confusion as it has stopped dancing entirely and simply looks at you, no longer mimicking your actions. The people behind your reflection stop what they're doing and slowly turn toward you. They are not looking at your back as they make eye contact. You nervously look around the room, but quickly discover that you are alone. During your trance, everyone vanished. The club that was filled now contains only you and your reflection. As the situation begins to dawn on you, he begins to smile, slowly revealing his teeth.

You wake up screaming
>>
>>18847342
I had a dream about being hunted through the forest by some large beast, dunno what.

Went camping with school a month later and camped out in a clearing reminesent of my dream. I woke up naked and screaming with half my class staring at me 20 feet from my tent.

I transferred schools after that.
>>
I was in a convention type looking room with a pool/pools and people standing there in robes. Me and this other dude was standing in the middle of two rows of these robe guys next to a pool. Dunno how I ended up there but i was suddenly concious of the surroundings, looked over to the guy who was next to me, hes making some hand gestures and saving words, cant remember but think it was some weird language. Then i look up in front of me and there are more people, and this woman, i think blonde. I got this eerie maximum creepy feeling because the hand gestures and shit she said(which the guy next to me repeated) i somehow knew were bad news. So i shout NOOOO and instantly the woman stops what she's doing and start screeching NOOOO in a horrible voice and she morphs into this fucked up things i dont really remember what looked like. In the dream i sort of KNEW then and there that i was going to hell and experience every bit of it, and this was the devil himself. Woke up, honestly thought i was part of a cult now or i projected into a meeting or something weird, didnt feel like a dream at all, im stoned alot so rarely remember dreams. Had lots of weird ones lately tho.

Anyone with similar experiences?
>>
In a room with the Scooby doo gang
In a hospital room to be exact
Scooby is laying on the bed, hooked up to all sorts of machines.
He's got a disease where he's being reverted back to a normal everyday dog, he loses his memories and can no longer talk or solve mysteries with the gang anymore.
Everyone's crying besides shaggy.

He can't even speak he's so destroyed.

>"shaggy.. Come here shaggy"
Shaggy walks over to scoob and holds his paw
>"Ill still remember you shaggy"
>>
>>18847780
Intoducing * drum roll * HACKER MOM//GHOST MOM
>>
This one
>>
File: whitegr.png (6KB, 178x178px) Image search: [Google]
whitegr.png
6KB, 178x178px
Once had this dream I was being chased by a white Grim Reaper with angelic wings continuously on a dark place.

What's creepy was the dream looked all pixelated and the reaper's movements were all glitchy.
>>
>>18848770
Gaaaaaaay
>>
>>18849681
Try telling the story with less awful jokes next time.
>>
I usually have this one every couple months where I'm somehow mentally sleepwalking, because i would see my body in bed, and walk in to see both my parents and both my brothers sleeping. I would notice that my clock is on the exact date and time, and my pc in my room is how i left it before I slept. I would walk downstairs into my foyer, and look out the small window panes, to see a man in white out in the street. I would then wake up, and proceed to fall back asleep, or play vidya games until I got tired.
>>
>>18847342

I had a dream when I was 14 or 15 that the negative space of our universe was in fact teeming with life of its own, and that one day both universes would collapse into and through each other, warping everything irreparably into some twisted distortion, and that it would happen suddenly one day, and could happen at any time, with any trigger.
>>
>>18847342
trump actually managed to become the president
>>
File: A-court-gathering-to-hear-music.jpg (2MB, 3543x2433px) Image search: [Google]
A-court-gathering-to-hear-music.jpg
2MB, 3543x2433px
>I know of a neurotic young man who lives in a rustic, vast mansion, I see the yellow and white facade; the landscape is covered in snow
>the young man has frequent and violent outbursts and his family needs to restrain him
>the scene changes and now it's pitch dark, can't see a thing but I hear the young man talking and addressing someone else who is present
>he suddenly changes subject and starts talking to the person about me
>"Look at him laying there, with his eyes shut like we don't know he's not sleeping..."
>I start panicking
>hear tiny sounding footsteps approaching me, they're rapidly growing faster and louder

>wake up and sit up at once with a quiet gasp, covered in sweat, like in horror movies
>>
>>18847342
I was trapped in one of those inception-type dreams where you wake up from the nightmare, get out of bed, then something scary happens and you wake up in a panic, only to have it happen again until you wake up for real, unsure whether or not you're still dreaming. This happened like 5 times, except the interesting thing about this particular nightmare, was that it happened the night I prayed for a higher power to deliver me some proof of their existence, and at the end of the dream right before waking up, I turned my head and on the wall was writing that said something something about a queen or whatever. I wish I could remember the specifics of the writing, but I think it was at least 4 lines of text, and the only word that stood out to me was queen. the moment I woke up I turned on my computer and opened notepad to try and write it down but I had forgotten it by then.

If there is anyone who has had a similar experience please share it with me. I would very much like to know. This happened about a year ago.
>>
Had a dream when I was little about my dog that got put down a couple months prior. I was in a 2 level room with steel walls with my dog, Noah, Jesus, Mary, and a few other saints. Probably just missed my dog but whatever...
>>
>>18847342
I would have common recurring nightmares about a dark, tall thin figure with a wolf's head and tail when I was 5 years of age. I would be having an ordinary dream and everything would seem ok, but then it would show up by appearing out of nowhere from behind me or walking out from behind a corner or a tree. It would just silently stalk me or run after me while staring down at me with silvery white eyes. At the end of most of these dreams, it would get down on all fours and pounce on me, and then grab me in a warm embrace. From time to time, I still experience these dreams. This thing has never actually killed me in any of them.
>>
File: 22.png (3KB, 282x192px) Image search: [Google]
22.png
3KB, 282x192px
Dreamed I was walking down a highway shaped like an "?" with this brunette jogger, when this pale-skinned, thin, hunched over, clawed young man with bleeding, wide almond eyes and mouth, black frizzy hair, and black shorts, and a slightly blood-stained white shirt. Vaguely Asian, maybe.

He walked down erratically, spaztically, almost like a raptor, his head occasionally performing a jutting, hacking-like motion in whichever direction it pleased. Never blinked, his cold eyes were always slightly mismatched.

Worst of all was how the world reacted to him. Blocks of his body would shift to the side instantaneously away a foot or two, fizzle, and then return, like he was glitching out. Sometimes the air around him turned pixely for a moment before returning to normal.

As he walked down the highway, the jogger and I dead in our tracks looking at him from only a few feet away.He barely looked at me for a moment, but for that split-second he did it looked really harshly into my eyes. But then it looked at the jogger, cocked its head back, and then ejected his head almost a foot forward while releasing the most blood-curdling scream I've ever heard in my life. I can't even remember the sound well, I just remember "blood-curdling". I woke up three hours earlier than usual, and it spooks me when I think about it even today.
>>
>>18850196
Astral projection?
>>
I was around 9 or 10 when this dream occured

>be Sunday
>church just ended
>walk out the doors with the rest of the crowd
>hear stereotypical SHIING sounds that swords make in the distance
>look ahead
>before me stands the Grim Reaper, sythe and all
>people are walking past him towards their cars without even noticing him
>as people would walk by, he would swing his sythe and dismember each person in some unique way
>feel pressure behind me
>I am being pushed toward the reaper by the crowd behind me

I woke up right as he swung at me.
>>
The thing came to me again, for the first time in weeks, I've been struck with that horrendously tall, lanky creature.
I'm scared.
>>
>>18848657
I didn't think it was possible to see numbers in dreams?
>>
File: c28.png (401KB, 600x517px) Image search: [Google]
c28.png
401KB, 600x517px
>>18849611
>>
>>18848743
That took a different turn than I expected. What a ride.
>>
probably fever dreams as a kid, where i clearly remember my mom and dad standing still watching me on the other side of a river of static sort of thing. also hearing old friends talking to me and repeating what they say, while getting louder and more aggressive, until i woke up crying.
>>
>>18847342
Dreamed that I wished for an infinite amount of money, and in the dream a portal opened up (about 2 feet across) that vomited 100s at a rate of about the same as water going over the niagra falls. So the money kept pouring out and eventually in drowned the entire world, all while classical music played. The dream then reset to something different, a normal story progressed until in the background I started to hear classical music, then a money tsunami would come from the side and drown everything. Then the dream reset again (rinse and repeat 9x)
>>
One time I was visiting some family with my mom and her new boyfriend and that night I had a dream that her new boyfriend was raping me and forcing me down and I tried to scream and I tried to wake up because my mom was just watching me and she said I was dead to the world and I could not wake up and I could not shake the feelings of that man raping me.
>>
>>18847342

>woke up from a dream in which I was living a luxurious life
>sighed because it's never gonna happen irl
>fairly normal day, sun's out and bright
>walked out of my room to cook up breakfast
>grabbing a pack of hotdogs when i realized we didn't actually have hotdogs because my roommate was too lazy to buy some from the supermarket
>wtf is going on
>woke up for real this time out of confusion and realization

That one time I was too damn close to getting myself trapped in dreamland
>>
>>18847342
lotta the ones that involve me killing

had a funny one where someone tried to kill the leader of the triads, i stopped them but the don and his helper said they would take half the body and dispose of it, but i had to do the other. my lil brother came to help and thought leaning the guys severed arms and legs against the wall was sufficient. i remember yelling at him and saying put them in the recycling bin.

was an odd dream but funny

the one where i got killed made me wake up angry because they sent sub par hit men
>>
>>18847342
I had a dream I spit out all my teeth gums and blood am I going to die?
>>
I was about 12 or so, at most 14, when I caught a sudden fever. You know how fever dreams get really, really weird? Well that's how I'd describe this, as a fever dream. The moment i fell asleep, i was exposed to a horror i couldn't wrap my head around whatsoever. To me, it was a black, writhing mass, as big as my mind could witness and more. I felt a colossal insignificance jolt down my spine, paralyzing me with a fear of this unimaginable thing i was witnessing. I was just in utter shock, even in awe of how colossal it was. I knew there was no mystery behind this massive creature as it reached for me with a pitch black tendril, no the world, it was reaching for the world as if it were just a morsel of food. I felt the consciousness of humanity collect inside of my mind and tear my physical body to ribbons. It reassembles me and speaks to me in a voice that is indescribable other than the voice of god itself, but with twisted sounds and syllables that would render any listener deaf. And that was it, I woke up at about 2 AM, sweating and terrified, and my mom says something along the lines of "have a bad dream?" I ask her why, and she says "because you kept saying 'I don't want to wear the dress.'" Which seems completely unrelated to the cosmic horror i was witnessing in my dream
>>
>>18853492
Yes.

We all are.
>>
>>18847342

This was a dream I had a long time ago, but I will never forget it.

I was in the desert, one of many. Maybe we were a city of people, or a village, or a tribe, but there were enough people that I couldn't count.

We were running. Everyone was running, as fast as they could. I don't know why we were running or what we were running from, but everyone was in a panic. Women and children were screaming, families were trying to stick together, no one looked back.

In the distance were pyramids, three of them and they were separated by some distance. The crowds of people scrambled to climb the sides of these pyramids, each to the closest nearest to them.

As I was reaching the pyramid closest to me, the first one off in the distance started to rise. Sand streamed off the sides of it and people were desperately clinging to the sides to hold on. Some could not and fell off. As the height increased, they probably died below.

When I reached the one closest to me, the second pyramid, it too started rising into the sky. A child I did not know almost didn't make it in time but I helped him up. At this point the first pyramid had already risen above it's original height off the ground.

The third pyramid began to rise as well. At this point the first pyramid was touching the clouds and mine had lifted above its original height.

Suddenly there was a bright beam of light and a crackling sound like thunder. The beam struck the third pyramid, shattering it into a cloud of dust and bodies. There were screams from those of us already in the sky but there was nothing we could do but look on helplessly.
>>
>be me
>sitting on couch
>with a TV stand
>eating a chicken tender banquet meal
>watching The Batman
>pretty chill dream
>my college professor walks in
>she is in a bathing suit
>what the fuck
>she sits by me
>puts her hand on the crotch of my footie pjs
>WHAT THE FUCK
>PUTS MY PENIS LITERALLY IN HER MOUTH
>I scream, but nothing comes out
>I can't move
Then I woke up, my pillow covered in ectoplasm. I think a poltergeist actually entered my dreamscape?
>>
>>18847342

i was in a hotel room with my dad, i don't know where we were but it was a busy hotel. he was getting ready to go to a dinner and we heard a lot of commotion so he opened the door and a bunch of people were running and screaming and i felt such fear. my dad looked out in the hall and then came back in the room but left the door open. he came and sat next to me on the bed and put his hand on my shoulder and said "everything is going to be okay" and i looked over and a bunch of people in maroon robes that covered their entire body (reminds me of something from a middle eastern country), one of them turned and came into our room. it was a woman with a very kind face, smiling at me. around her waist was strapped a bomb and i looked at her again and it blows up and i wake up
>>
This I'm going to tell is going to be more like a creppypasta I hope you enjoy it
Never put your alarm at 3:33 am it's serious I do not know how I'm counting this but I hope you do not try it I saw how that thing killed all my loved ones, I can not explain what it was because I had a shadow shaped like a beast, it all started When I went to sleep and I heard that something would happen if you put your at 3:33 am and I was very curious and I put it at that time, when the alarm woke me up I felt the whole environment very cold and gloomy when I hear a heartbreaking I shouted in my sister's room and got up and went to her room, to my surprise there was nothing, I turned my back and I felt a very strong blow in my head, and I awoke to marrado and my family was in front of me and That's where I saw that thing as I killed my family, my father got his eyes out with a screwdriver and then I shaved his head with a mallet, my mother the tortoise with a potato peeler, then cut off the limbs with a chainsaw , After seeing that I fainted, I woke up and my sister was not, right now I'm in a psychiatric hospital I do not know where my sister is and I'm about to commit suicide
>>
>>18847342
One time I had a dream where I was being abducted and the aliens showed me a screen saying "July".
>>
>>18856666
checked
>>
>>18847342
This was when I was about 10 or so. I dreamt I was sitting downstairs in my house. It was really sunny inside, but it was almost as if the house was floating in a white space? I'm not sure, I just remember not particularly seeing anything outside the window despite it being super sunny. I also felt like I was completely alone in the house.
Anyways, I was sitting on our couch, facing the TV even though it wasn't on. How the living room is set up is that next to where the TV is situated the stairs are adjacent, so I can see the staircase. I start hearing footsteps coming down the stairs, and I can slowly see a shadow descend down them as well (very similarly to pic related). As soon as whatever is casting the shadow is about to come into my view, I wake up in midair.
I'm not fucking kidding. I actually jumped awake so hard that I lifted off my bed about half a foot or so.
I don't wanna know what was coming down the stairs.
>>
File: Goat.jpg (33KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
Goat.jpg
33KB, 620x465px
I've had a reoccurring dream that has gone a while now. It used to be that as I slept I would awaken to very thin, tall figures in what I as a child assumed was alien clothing. They had very long necks and fish-like eyes. Suddenly my whole room would beam up through stars and the like with them all around me before the outside was a blue world. They, as one touched my forehead, I would awaken.

I would happen about every week or two.
>>
>>18847351
Kek I get this reference
>>
>>18856717
I actually had something similar to this happen to me too. When I was about 5 or 6, I had a dream that I was sitting at the bottom of the stairwell of my house. As I was sitting there, a literal fucking railroad crossing sign with legs started to come down the stairs. However, I woke up right before it got to the bottom of the stairs.
To this day, I'm still confused as fuck as to what that dream meant, and have even seen it in hallucinations before.
>>
>>18850226
this is the kind of shit that really freaks me out. i dont know if i've ever had a dream where the people in my dream know i'm "awake," but i can emphasize with that feeling of dread.
>>
>>18850996
Hell yes, you just reminded me my friend.
Not about a higher power, but I also had an inception-type dream. I had my lava lamp on, so the lighting in my room (especially through the sleep in my eyes) was really dim and hard to see in. I remember "waking up," and seeing a man's arm wrapped around me, like a random guy was spooning me or something. As calm and quickly as I could without waking him too early, I roll off the bed to try and escape while landing on him, but then I wake up. This same process continues a few times, and I'm aware that I'm in a dream by this point of course. But eventually I wake up for real, and I actually think I see an arm. My heart drops, but a few moments later when my eyes develop, I see that it's just a stuffed animal.
I guess a bit of my irl vision leaked into my dream somehow? Making it look like there was an arm around me. That might explain your dream to some degree as well.
>>
>>18853590
Whoa, that's fucking crazy. Colossal, cosmic, existential horror is the scariest to me. That whole dress thing is really odd. I wonder what the connection could be.
>>
The most real dreams I have is when I'm drowning and there's always some sort of trap that I always fall into so I had no one to blame but myself when I was drowning to death.

Thankfully those diminished, now my nightmares are mostly about me getting shot and not waking up. There's no pain or anything, I just fall down and stay that way for a minute or two before waking up.
>>
while this dream isn't the creepiest I can remember, it is the only dream I remember.
It was in a bigger version of my high school, and there was some sort of gassing students (basically the school was one giant gas chamber, guards with gas masks and all). However, some students were given gas masks, and I was one of them. One of the guards shot me as I was walking around, said oh shit to his friend and walked away. With the anger of all the dying students I became an angry fucking ghost who started setting the guards on fire. After that I somehow went back into my original body and came back to life. But don't worry, this isn't just me becoming a badass. There was a thing who seemed to have a pyramid arrangement of drawers on its head dressed in a white-tannish suit, with eyes that did not seem to have any color but...stared (piercing? I don't know how to fully describe). I remember saying it was the only thing I fear, yet I have never had a dream of it again.
TLDR I remember a dream where I became a ghost after being shot by a nazi then I was freaked out by what I think to be some sort of demon
>>
>>18856746
I can't tell if you're actually being serious.
Either way, scary shit.
>>
>>18853590
Fever dreams are the best.
I once had a fever dream where I woke up (in the dream) and I was laying in a castle dungeon type room, all stone walls/floor/ceiling, barely any light, just some moon light shining in from tiny windows near the ceiling, and I looked around and I was surrounded by huge piles of gold, probably like 20 or so, and there were a bunch of tiny leprechauns climbing up the piles and sliding down over and over again. Nothing super weird or interesting, but it was one of the most vivid and real-feeling dreams I've ever had.
>>
>>18847342
New here

Ive seen that picture before, what's the story?
>>
I had a creepy dream that I still remember, but it breaks into what the fuck in the end.

>Me and my friend lives in a colony on some other planet.
>Friend finds a Xenomorph egg.
>The area is evacuated.
>Later we hear xenos in the vents.
>My friend fucking kills one of them but gets rushed after telling me to run.
>I get to a desk where a slutty woman just fucking sits there and asks me if I have an appointment.
>"I need to speak with Administration! There are aliens everywhere!"
>She looks at me and goes: "OH! IT'S YOU! I DIDN'T RECOGNIZE YOU AT FIRST!"
>We walk towards an office door and she tells me that it must be so exciting to see my father after all this time.
>She's obviously nuts, I just nod and tell her that "I sure am."
>She walks up to a speaker and says: "Mr Dracula, your daughter is here!"
>"What the fuck."
>I now see myself from her perspective.
>I'm a fucking vampire bombshell with a jetpack and a 3 meter weebsword.
>I'm now the slutty woman, I watch Draculas daughter enter the room and close it behind her.
>I go back to the desk.

Some kind of dreamreader who can unravel this shit?
>>
It was so weird. I vaguely remember it. A huge dragon or bird was chasing me and sucking my life force. There was a lady in black leather helping me. I remember her being very beautiful. Like jessica biel. It was so scary when that thing got near me in the dream. I really felt as if I was dying. I woke up at like 2am and stayed up for like an hour. I did not want to go back to sleep.
>>
>>18857204
It's some guy that people all over the world allegedly report seeing in their dreams. He's known as "This Man".
>>
>>18847342

>be high school me
>In the dream I was in front of my father's house in his home village at night
>party decoration everywhere
>nobody is there
>I head out of the property uphill
>instead of neighborhood houses there is a dark forest
>I went in
>the path is wide at the beginning but further I go in, the narrower and more crooked it gets
>behind one of the curves I encountered some strange gypsy children that looked like a holocaust corpse thrown down the stairs
>but alive
>and bright yellow eyes
>wtf.jpg
>I step on the boy from the trio
>he becomes a puddle
>he reassembles
>steúp on him again
>he reassembles again
>the girl in the trio tries to touch me
>I´m disgusted but resist to show it
>she says: I mustn´t tell you this, but I wanted to.
>says nothing and continues to stare at me
>confused I head further down the path
>My father's house is at the end of the path
>It´s deteriorated, empty and alone in the middle of this limbo
>I head in
>I hear some sounds of metal clinging
>I told myself there is a murderer upstairs, I need to go back to sleep so he doesn´t kill me
>yeahthatmakessense.gif
>I head for the living room at the first floor opposite to the main entrance
>It´s a small room with a bed
>saw a shadow of someone running down the stairs
>jumped to the bed to fall asleep
>woke up irl
>>
>>18847342

>Be me at high-school
>Have some weird dream about being together with my gf at the time
>playing football, having soda, until she leads me up some stairs in some house
>she opens the door and there is a summer like field
>we went in
>everything went black and a huge face appears in front of me screaming louder than a THX intro
>Blue skin, green eyes, sharp teeth, tattooed all over
>everything went black again
>hear some strange noises and low banging
> refuse to open my eyes and continue in the dream
>banging gets louder
>opens eyes and looks at the clock
>3:15 but didn´t know what it meant at the time
>tried to reach for the remote that was on the table infront of my bed to have my TV light up the room
>remote moves away from me and can´t reach it
>jumped from my bed to the shelve where was my lamp
>turns it on
>lamp blinks and dies
>ohshit.jpg
>looks at the other side of my bed
>darkness starts to spread towards me from the corner of the room
>I started to pray to angel Michael
>I don´t know even why I wasn´t religious and didn´t know who it was at the time
>darkness disappears
>lamp from the shelve turns on
>dreaded.jpg
>tried to understand what happened
>went to school at 7 am
>I then realized I was not sleeping from 3 am
>a friend casually introduces me to movie Constantine with Keanu Reaves that day
>was wtf for the whole two months after that
>>
>walking to school
>the road I take irl is similar but there are no houses cars people any thing
>looks a bit like a barren wasteland
>the sky is grey and its cold
>i continue walking until i come across a wooden hut with a large table in it
>the table has huge mountain of mangled rotting corpses and body parts
>the smell was unbearable
>i turn behind me and see a white dog that looked like a pitbull
>it chases me
>I dont run and i hide in a box
>dog tries to get in
> i fall asleep
>in my dream i dream that i am dreaming
>the dream^2 is again me walking to school seeing the hut and an even bigger pile of corpses
> i see the dog
>its friendly and explains that he did it
>i am mildly disturbed
>i wake up in dream number one
>see the dog and pet it
>i wake up
>>
i have a lot of really vivid dreams, but there was one over the summer that recurred a lot. i have a little room before the basement of my house, we call it a den, where i used to play video games when i was younger. in the dream, i was playing some weird call of duty-esque game, but for some reason everything in the game was on fire and i wasn't doing anything but standing there. All the lights were off in the house except for the tv, and at the end of the dream, i'd turn off the tv and sprint as fast as i could upstairs to avoid the dark, and i'd wake up every time. It doesn't seem that weird, but it kept happening for 3 days in a row and every time it made me feel incredibly uncomfortable, and i'd always wake up after i sprinted up the stairs. I have a ton of vivid dreams and a lot of weird ones to share, but i'm blanking on most of them right now
>>
>>18847342
Having sex with Hillary Clinton. I don't even like her.
PRO:Her tits weren't as flabby as I'd have imagined.
CONS: I'm going to Hell now, aren't I?
>>
>>18847342
whos he?
He looks familiar
>>
>>18848700
spooky as hell man
>>
>>18848259
https://imgur.com/a/4XipY
>>
>>18848384
https://imgur.com/a/4XipY
>>
>>18847342
I had a triad of really unnerving dreams one night but I cant remember the third

in no paticular order:
The first one consists of me in a dark room, it is so dark that light doesn't escape and creates a haze. I'm looking back at myself emotionless with only my face visible.
I am looking at myself and my face begins to distort and then my teeth are released from my mouth like I pulled them out

that one scared me

the seccond one I remember was I was in some sort of supermarket but it was old and newly renovated, some parts were still antique almost. I go up to the racks in the supermarket and pick up a can of pineapple. Then I turn around and 3 lady's playing cards turn and look into me, their eyes are shining glowing gold and I cannot move and its just like I got hit in the solar plexis.

the only thing I remember about the third one was that I woke up screaming

it wasn't a good night to say the least.
>>
>>18847342
Once I had a dream that Hank Hill and Bill from King of the Hill were playing a game of pool volleyball in front of stadium benches full of people. Except Hank had recently gotten into a horrible accident and was in a wheelchair and had casts covering all of his body but his face. Still he wanted to play. They got in the pool and started the game, but when Hank got hit he sank to the bottom of the pool. After a few seconds of silence the whole pool turned white, and Hank's lifeless, severed head floated to the top.
>>
File: images (4).jpg (17KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
17KB, 512x288px
>>18856736
Congratulations!
>>
>Mother walks in on me and gf having sex
>Gets really pissed off because she's very religious and doesn't allow that
>A few moments later i go to the living room and see her with a lot of catholic paraphernalia, lighting candles and chanting
>Family is protestant, mother used to say catholic statues are representations of demons like a golden calf kind of thing
>Ask her what she's doing, she ignores and continues chanting
>Get nervous since my mom would never do something like that on a normal situation
>Decide to go out to get cigarettes, even though i dont smoke irl
>As I'm going out, my mother tells me she's going out too
>Answers ironically when I ask where she's going
>Get pissed off and tell her she shouldn't go
>Follow her outside of the apartment and get a very bad feeling
>look across the hall and i see a mirror instead of my neighbour's door
>Neither me or my mother appear in the reflection on the mirror, even though my apartment's door appeard normally
>start trying to exorcise the mirror as my mother watches confused
>Mirror gets up and walk into the wall

I kinda suck at interpreting dreams, so any help would be nice

thx
>>
>>18860678
Well I don't really believe in this stuff but at the end toy you said that your "mother watched confused" as you tried to exorcise the mirror and that's rather weird since, usually, the "baddies" in paranormal things know all and see all. Which leads me to believe it was just a silly dream
>>
>>18847342
I once had a dream in a dream. And that dream that was in the dream had some spooky stuff in it. And that dream in my dream woke me up in the middle of the night in my dream. Then some spooky stuff happened in the dream. Then I woke up in real life, and it was in the middle of the night.
>>
>>18860710
that's the point, I don't think she was the bad intentionally, she just kind of couldn't help it and didn't think of the consequences
>>
>>18847342
pic looks like tony podesta
>>
>>18847342
I have recurring dreams with submarines. Or, to describe it more accurately, dreams where submarines and underwater environment are predominant themes.

Types of the submarines vary, as I've dreamt of the classic WW 2 subs (those are the most common), modern atomic subs, kind of future experimental subs... You name them.

In most cases I'd see my boat from the outside, as if I were in a middle of a video game. Sometimes I would go outside in a diving suit to explore the waters on foot. Or should I say, on fin? In a bunch of those dreams I would also land on an island and explore.

The surroundings in my dreams differ. Sometimes I find myself swimming in tropical waters, sometimes temperate. Sometimes the flora and fauna are alien, literally. Sometimes - the opposite. Two times I have been exploring ancient submerged structures. Ruins, basically.

But there are a few common themes in those submarines dreams of mine. It's a feeling of dread. In almost all of my dreams I am either followed by deep sea monstera, get stuck in enormous concentration of seaweed, or find myself in a middle of marine minefield, with huge naval mines looming on the ocean horizon.

These dreams are awesome and horrifying at the same time.
>>
>>18860678
>>Family is protestant, mother used to say catholic statues are representations of demons like a golden calf kind of thing

not related to the story at all, but it irritates the shit out of me when people are so retarded they think idolatry is about statues. worshiping a false idol means praying to/worshiping anybody/anything besides the one true god. it has nothing to do with fucking statues. it amazes me how stupid so many people are that they think statues are evil because of the whole golden calf bullshit. they were worshiping another god, which the statue represented, the statue itself clearly wasn't the fucking point.
>>
>>18856736
congrats what do you want a medal? Fuck off
>>
>>18860678
>>Mirror gets up and walk into the wall

wat
>>
A nightmare of a home invasion I had. It seemed pretty damn real

> Its night time in my dream, in my parent's big ass house all alone.
> Big house like in real life is in the middle of a wooded area, neighbors are not close by
> In my room upstairs and hear a loud crash downstairs like a window being broken
> I'm in high alert now and as I am about to investigate I literally see a fucking guy like the sawrunner guy outside my window up on the roof if anyone has played Cry of Fear b4
> Has a theater style bunny mask instead but still very sawrunner esque
> This mofo is armed with a MP5 of sorts but definitely a SMG and points it right at me outside the window.
> It was fucking loud when he fired in the dream and the reason for it was pretty interesting of what was happening in real life when I was sleeping.
> The window shatters and a single round hits me in the arm.
>Remember the dread and the absolute shock of being shot
> Dream becomes unclear for bit and I am now in a hidden portion of my parents attic hiding which is a real area in the house.
> Shirt I'm wearing has a significant amount of blood on it
> Remember the raw emotion of being scared beyond belief from being shot from this horrific humanoid creature
> I hear the sawrunner guy walking around in a horror movie slow pace trynna find me >the creaking of the hardwood floors made it worse
> Then all noise stops and he does this like reversed evil
Laugh, like if someone reversed the audio of an evil laugh
> Losing my shit when hearing this and I remember clearly shaking
> He says in a boys high pitched voice "You win this time bud"
>Does the laugh again and dithers away as I hear him running at a fast pace downstairs and outside until I don't hear him anymore
>Dream ends and wake up drenched in sweat and realized there was a heavy thunderstorm outside so that could explain the really loud gunshot in the dream.
> Took me a while to fall back asleep after that one Jesus fucking Christ
>>
Last somewhat eerie dream I had was like two months ago. The plot of the dream wasn't scary, but the atmosphere and creatures I saw were unsettling. I felt this, mainly because the creatures I saw were very eldritch in nature and were not similar to anything I've ever seen, not even in movies.

I often think that the nightmares I had as a child were way worse than the ones I have as an adult. I didn't have anything to inspire the things I saw in those nightmares. They were raw and unique creatures that would horrify me, much unlike today's standards.
>>
>>18861481
not him but suck my dick anon
>>
>>18848384
>but can you face
>YOURSELF
>>
i'll get back to you tomorrow morning.
>>
I have dreams almost every other night about riding the Jurassic Park ride at universal, and the rides fine for a short while but I always freak the fuck out before the big drop at the end and will do anything to get off. There's about 3 different variations of the ride that I see, none are really like the real thing. I used to ride Jurassic Park a lot, no problem, but as soon as these dreams started I have gained a fear of drops and I can't ride Jurassic Park anymore. I also have dreams of riding Ripsaw Falls (another water ride with a big drop at the end, at universal) and it's a blast, but I wonder why in my dreams, Jurassic Park fucks me us the most.

It's funny because I actually work at universals Jurassic Park section and I pass my recurring nightmare every single day.
I'll ride it again eventually and the nightmares will stop.
>>
In my most recent nightmare, I was the monster. I was brutally murdering a family while laughing like a psycho maniac in horror movies would. "Stop struggling and it won't hurt for long"... I was looking at myself as I would in the mirror while saying that. I woke up after that... nope.jpeg
Maybe it's time to get some help
>>
>>18854397
AHHHH WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>18847819
I had the dream again.
The creatures spoke to me, and I'm scared.
>>
I had a dream last night, actually. The first time I had a dream in a very long time. Also my first dream about 4chan.

So in the dream, there was this very famous and beautiful celebrity who had recently been murdered. And pictures of her mutilated, naked body were all over 4chan. And the entirety of the dream was me finding them on 4chan and masturbating to them.

Then I woke up.

In a way, it was the creepiest dream of all. Not because there were demons or aliens, but because it was a very large indication of 4chan's dominion over myself.
>>
>>18864683
You should probably go play a video game anon.
>>
While I'm not one of those "white horse means your impending doom" freaks, I do believe that our dreams can tell us a bit about our inner psyche.
So I'll give you all my own analysis, if not to help then simply to hand out (You's).

>>18847480
Have you had a lot of nightmares in the past, Anon? I feel as if something inside your mind has associated dreaming with feelings of panic, which would be why you would become terrified at seemingly innocent things such as opening a door.

>>18847650
The thing about dreams is that it is practically our brain on autopilot, minus any practical or analytical thinking. I believe that you began to dream about your passed mother simply because you wanted to see her, and then once you manifested into your dream your brain immediately turned to "AHHH IT'S A DEAD PERSON" mode. I don't think you are scared of her, I think maybe you somehow felt guilty or maybe regretful.

>>18861796
I theorize that your body became paranoid whilst the storm was going on around you, which is why your dream manifested into thoughts of danger and terror. Outside stimuli can have crazy effects on our dreams.

>>18849611
that is fucked up

>>18848733
Yeah when we put all of our energy into trying to convince ourselves that something isn't going to be there, it is obviously going to be there. Intrusive thoughts are a bitch. I think you knew the monster was going to jump out long before you even opened the closet.

>>18854397
you have autism, sadly

>>18853478
I love these dreams. When our minds get so ingrained with repetitive actions that we start doing them in our sleep. Total mind f*ck.

>>18856717
You were so scared in your dream that your body tried to nope the fuck out of there. Pretty common actually. I have had dreams where I'd be fighting someone and then wake up to find out that I'd actually punched someone in the face.

>>18864683
That's really sad the more I think about it. I think you should go spend some time with your family.
>>
>>18864858
Can I tell you my dream? The first one that started and lead up to this >>18847819
?
>>
>>18847342
I once had a dream about a zombie apocalypse. The thing is, the zombies could talk and were fully sentient, they had superhuman strength and speed and always traveled in huge hordes. No matter what you did, they wouldn't die. You could fucking grind them up into little tiny bits and they'd still move and talk. If they ever got shredded into really tiny bits, they'd crawl into people's mouths and eyes and kill them from the inside out.
>>
My dreams always have these sudden and complete tone shifts. One second I'm flying around with super duper anime powers with my waifu and the next second its night, I'm in a rural street I don't know, I hear something moving towards me in the bushes and I can't move.
>>
>>18864968
go back to /a/
>>
I was at a family gathering or whatever in a building that I don't remember existing.
Everybody was there and they all looked kinda depressed and down.
I was wondering why they were all acting like this when I saw my grandma (she died a few years back) walk in.
She looked skinnier than she was before she died.
Everybody looked surprised (more so step-grandpa/her husband) and all I could sputter out was "G...grandma?"
>>
It was night time and I was in a house I used to live in. I walked up to my room, but it looked different and weird. I saw two dudes sleeping in beds in "my" room and decided to kill them. I was surprised at how easy it was to plunge a knife into their throats and a little scared.
>>
One I've had twice as a child starts like this: I'm in a dark room (pitch black) and a light is above me, creating a barrier I guess, I'm sitting down in this small chair made for kids that my mom had for child care. The room looks like my living room. Whenever I stand up, a monster starts running out of the darkness at me. I've never gotten a full view of it but I knew that it was short and a silhouette of a small monster of a show I used to watch. I had called it the line monster for some reason. Whenever I sat down, it'd go back into the darkness. It scared the shit out of me because I would wake up in the middle of the night as a kid and everything would be dark like in my dream and I'd be too scared to get up. I had a dream just like it another time, but this time I was sitting around a rectangular table that the chairs went with. My brother also appeared in the dream but not for long. I told him not to stand up and when I looked away then back, he was gone but this one childcare toy was there. It was a fake wooden cake that was made up of different pieces connected by velcro. This time, however, when I stood up, I stayed standing up until the line monster got really close. Then I sat down and looked at it. Even in the light, it was still a complete silhouette. It stared at me for a second as I sat down before going back into the abyss. I also noticed that unlike previous dreams, it had a human figure. I woke up with an infected ear, too scared to get up and go to my parents. It took me an hour before I got the courage. I never had that dream again. I still have some scary dreams if anyone wants to hear about them.
>>
File: toucan_sam.jpg (11KB, 150x200px) Image search: [Google]
toucan_sam.jpg
11KB, 150x200px
In 10th grade, I started having a recurring short dream. Whatever dream I'd been having would just stop, and immediately I'd be in a black plane, looking at this feathered fuck, up close. We'd stare each other down for a few seconds, before he'd grin and shout, "FOLLOW YOUR NOSE!" in that fucking faux-british accent.

At that point, I'd wake up. It would be somewhere around 2 to 3 hours before I was supposed to wake up. I'd be tired as shit, but no matter what, I couldn't go back to sleep after that fucker.

This continued for a solid four months. Every goddamn day, 2 to 3 hours before I had to get up, this froot-loop-loving piece of shit would wake me up, leaving me tired and drained for school or whatever I had planned for the day.

EVERY. GODDAMN. DAY.

Then it stopped one day, and I started sleeping a little closer to normal. Sleep schedule fucked all to hell still 7 years later. I still can't stomach froot loops.
>>
>>18847342
I experienced hundreds of different humans emotions while experiencing that those humans died. I would experience one emotion like a human was thinking, then I would experience an emotion of sadness of death. I would experience an other emotion of a human thinking, then I would experience an other emotion of sadness of death. Sometimes I experienced images of black and white of a human face, or a picture of a human or humans. This happened hundreds of times. Maybe more than a thousand.

I was very observant of the fact that I wasn't singing once I woke later than I was dreaming.
>>
File: 1490997556624.jpg (18KB, 350x459px) Image search: [Google]
1490997556624.jpg
18KB, 350x459px
I've recently been put on new sleeping medication because my psychiatrist was afraid of putting me on something that I could easily overdose on and kill myself. The last pills I used never really gave me dreams while I used them but these new ones give me super weird and creepy dreams. The only thing is I can never remember the whole thing, just bits and pieces, lots of the dreams revolve around me dying or killing people I know and almost always has a part where I "wake up" and really it's just a dream in a dream, sometimes it keeps going on and I know I'm dreaming although I can't control anything so I just keep wanting to wake up but instead just endlessly "wakes up" and ending up getting caught in another dream just hoping to escape my nightmare, kinda like Jacob's Ladder.
>>
I have a weird thing with teeth, and once I dreamed I was looking in the mirror, cracking my teeth with pliers, and tearing them out. Worst part was I felt all of it. That's probably not the creepiest dream I've had cause I have weird dreams often, but that one sticks out the most with me.
>>
>>18857298
i think the dream was telling you to be my gf
>>
>>18847342
Of my grandmother dying. She died the next day...
>>
File: 4a17f1e94e0269dd9e24d8cd1f79bae2.jpg (261KB, 799x1203px) Image search: [Google]
4a17f1e94e0269dd9e24d8cd1f79bae2.jpg
261KB, 799x1203px
I dreamed there was a giant crucifix on my wall and the wooden jesus came to life and pulled his hands through the nails. He climbed down and stood over my bed and his eyes turned red.

I was 10 and not catholic. Didn't even have a crucifix in the house. We were baptist, sheltered, and didn't even watch tv or have access to horror movies or anything.
>>
>>18865287
I've had a couple dreams where I murdered people and it was disturbing as fuck. Both times they were "bad guys" and threatening my life/safety but still, it was so realistic and gruesome. One of them, I was being held captive with some other random people and they were going to kill or torture us or something, and I managed to sneak out of the room I was held in and I started looking for something to use as a weapon. I found a screwdriver. I went back to the room where everybody was being held captive and there was one bad guy guarding, and I snuck up behind him and drove the screwdriver through his forehead into his fucking brain and I watched in horror as he started twitching and collapsed and died. It was fucked up and had me pretty shook for a while afterwards.
>>
File: 1489896056336.jpg (20KB, 467x414px) Image search: [Google]
1489896056336.jpg
20KB, 467x414px
>>18854397
>my pillow covered in ectoplasm
>>
One time i got sick and had a dream where a line was going to a square but it could never make it to the square and i could feel and see vibrations.
>>
I was blessed by kek
>In sleep paralysis
>i say to myself i accept you kek
>then all of a sudden i could feel vibrations all over my body felt like i was being spiritually raped
>try to think of a way to wake up
>try to yell but i couldn't
Tryed to get up couldn't
>then i thought about my hands i was able to wiggle my fingers enough till i woke out of it

This all took place in what felt like 30 seconds
Kek is real
>>
>>18847342
fake and gay marketing shit kys
>>
I have a memory of a dream but I never remember when I dreamt it, it's been with me since I was a little kid, the thought randomly comes in my head it's like my mind randomly makes me remember this dream that I never had or at least never knew I had, yet I remember it always so vividly like I experienced it, I never woke up and knew that I dreamt it just a memory that springs into my head on it's own and starts playing that dream

it's so simple but so scary it's just a big bubble as big as a planet chasing me in slow motion with my mom saying "Nooo" in super slow motion
>>
I once had a dream I turned into a zombie. I was in love with this one woman at my college so I went over there to find her. When I found her, I'd ripped her stomach open and started devouring her. When the woman was still alive during all this, I wanted to have sex with her, so, I entered her. While in colitis I continued eating her innards literally tasting blood and shit in my mouth as I chewed and swallowed.
>>
File: behind you.jpg (16KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
behind you.jpg
16KB, 400x300px
I only remember small bits of dreams I had, I'll recount them
For backround knowledge, m/21/USA

>on a boat, child on boat, child falls down stairs

>huge waves, storms, in a life boat. Girl in ocean crying for help. Paddle out and pull her aboard. She was beautiful, but I dont remember what she looked like.

> I remember a dream about arms and hands grasping at me through the gaps in a bookshelf

>I remember a wheel , like the carnival games, that was all bad prizes (punishment, pain, etc) and the wheel never stopped spinning
>>
Used to use DPH, but stopped. A few months after quitting, I had a dream about the hatman, but instead of him being a silhouette, he was completely white, and he was turning his head from side to side, and he was mumbling something, but his words were unintelligible because all I heard was this massive reverberation of his voice, like it was coming from really far away and echoing throughout space or some shit.
>>
Didn't see anything but I heard two voices conversing with eachother in darkness. (Quite likely just my eyelids 2bh) They were even giggling.

But what made me concerned was when one of them went "Shhh he's waking up" just before I opened my eyes.
>>
File: 1491007730435.gif (1MB, 580x433px) Image search: [Google]
1491007730435.gif
1MB, 580x433px
The peak of the worst dream I've ever had was that I was outside watching fireworks at night
They were just about finished when a guy appeared in the sky
It was tough to make out who it was or anything. People cheered thinking it was a guy skydiving down.
I looked harder and saw it was a guy sitting in a chair with balloons attached to it to float it up. I saw the guy was holding a gun to his head.
Bang. People start freaking out.
I run up to the body after it landed
It was my father
My father has always been suicidal and it fucked me up hard to have that dream.
>>
I had a dream of being in a house I had just moved into and it felt completely normal until I started to move shit up into the attic.The attic was fucking weird, it had two levels to it. I saw a sort of strange ladder going up to a dark opening in the wall while in the lower level when I went up there my flashlight wouldn't even light up over around three feet and everything about it just felt fucked.
>>
the ones that stick with me the most are the ones i only partially remember only to suddenly jolt awake in a cold sweat. now some of them are pretty normal; ie being chase, watched, eaten, etc. but one the worst ones, one that repeats every so often was one i've had since i was a kid

>be me
>be sitting in my granddad's kitchen
>eating oatmeal
>sudden jolt
>awake
>shaking with fear

it happens a couple times a year.
>>
I once had this weird dream.
>walking behind my house
>finds own body hanging on the wall
>>
>>18847819
I think that the pillars meant something biblical
>>
File: 1470385910169.jpg (123KB, 537x536px) Image search: [Google]
1470385910169.jpg
123KB, 537x536px
I am young, maybe in my early teens. I am being with a girl, we have known each other before. We are talking and having a good time. I have that feeling you first get when you start to fall in love with someone. Just looking at her makes me feel happy.

Some men wearing ski masks come from nowhere and kidnap her. Next she is tied to a chair or something chair-like in the middle of a large empty room. There is only one light shining on her. I am not present but i am observing like in a movie. They all take turns raping her. Fucking her doggystyle. This goes on for a while.

Many years have passed. I am an adult. I am walking in a city with large skyscrapers. I see her standing outside some sort of shop, looking into the window. I go up to her. She is dressed like a queen, looking very elegant. Her hair is like gary oldman's in Dracula. She doesn't recognize me. She has gone over to their side. In this moment i am in complete despair.
>>
In my worst nightmares I witness horrible things happening to people, but I'm never the one that they happen to, it's always me witnessing it from a hidden perspective. Is it like this for anyone else? And if so can anyone tell me what this may smbolize?
>>
A little background:

>5 years old
>parents told me stories about the good dream fairy
>She would give me good dreams if I was a good boy
>Prayed every night to the good dream fairy

Actual dream:
>5 years old
>sitting in my room late at night
>solving a puzzle
>suddenly i get a bad feeling that the good dream fairy is coming
>look outside the window
>some creepy starfish thing flies through my window
>swoops me off my feet and carries my out the window
>flies away with me
>scream forever
>>
File: 20151214_173703.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20151214_173703.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
Here's a creepy/uplifting dream to cheer up the mood

So I had a cat at some point which we raised from a kitten. We found him in the yard/parking one day (since we have commie apartment blocks, the yards are solid concrete and mostly used up by cars) and he was a completely helpless little kitten, apparently abandoned by his mom, though she visited sometimes. We took care of him and eventually started bringing him up into our place. It turned into a routine eventually and he was always hanging around and sleeping in our place during the day, but went out during the night.
Anyway, one day we found out he had gotten hit by a car and we were really upset at it.

After that, he started appearing in my dreams regularly, night by night, but as he was after he had gotten hit (meaning deformed head, a little squished, ears scruffed up, bloodied, after a while he started appearing a little rotten as well). He'd do weird ghost stuff, like walking on thin air or climbing up on ridiculous surfaces.

I loved it each time, though, and I remember one time I picked him like I usually would. He was stiff, rigor mortis, which is a horrible sensation to feel, but his eyes kept looking at me fine. Through the disgust I gave him a hug and it all seemed pretty convincing. Other things he'd do is stride around in the air at eye level and rub at my face. I'd usually wake up tearing up. Pic related
>>
File: 1483391493121.jpg (6KB, 227x225px) Image search: [Google]
1483391493121.jpg
6KB, 227x225px
>>18847637
holy shit that story is hilarious. fucking satan
>>
Weird dream last night
>dave mustaine's daughter was my gf
>I was in a party at their place
>also megadeth was supposed to have a concert that day
>whattheheckisgoingon.bmp
>Nicole asks money from Dave so we can watch Megadeth
>he gives us money, we go watch megadeth
>James Hetfield fronted Megadeth
was I in an alternate reality?
>>
I keep having this dream where Kanye puts out a new albums called "The Death of Pablo" It's just 4 songs, Ultralight Wall, Washed Up, Father Stretch My Hands pt. 3 and Fade pt. 2 They are all around 20 minutes. It sounds like the originals but just 20 times darker in both lyrics and production also, Fade pt. 2 has 10 minutes of Kanye talking about his innermost fears and what happens when you die after a few minutes of silence
>>
>in grandmothers old yard
>about 1.5acres away from house, so back of the back
>pitch black
>really dark, no moon or stars, all lights gone
>buddy from highschool is there
>theres a tornado coming
>we need to get to the house
>cant fucking see
>i remember we were running to the house and kept falling
>the world behind us was being ripped to peices
>buddy fell behind, heard his blood curdling scream
>washed over with dread amd fear, knees got weaker, fell more frequently
>got to house, grandmother was waiting at glass door
>wouldnt unlock it tho
>could hear tornado get closer
>woke up as the sound got so loud it seemed to rip me appart
>>
>>18847342

I frequently have lucid dreams. Most of the time I am aware that it's a dream but it takes great energy to change things (that ultimately leave me waking up exhausted). So a lot of times I am self-aware that it is a dream but stay inside.

Backstory:
>I smoke/drink a little too much IRL b/c high stress existence
>recently found out close family friend died after years of hush alcoholism/cigs (died of lung cancer)
>she died before seeing much of her daughter (who worked on other side of US)
>I rarely dream about IRL stuff/people/etc (I'm an illustrator/writer so lots of crazy shit)

Dream:
>I'm in my old Charlotte house again, pure 90s nostalgia - toys/smells/etc
>In my room looking out the window but I'm about 17 or so
>Hear a knock on the door, answer
>It's Anne (dead family friend) but younger, not in worst condition
>She asks me how I've been (was always quite nice despite habits)
>I tell her I've been well but hard times (realized it was a dream at this pt b/c she's dead aka this can't happen)
>I'm looking out the window at the neighbors moving out
>Realize it's not the neighbors - it's her daughter/husband leaving the old house
>Start to feel strange
>She's standing there, croaks out a "Well?"
>"You're dead you know. I'm sorry."
>"I know sweety. It's not all bad. No more pain at least."
>Feel a bit better, at least we're both aware.
>"You look stressed anon, here"
>Hands over open pack of cigs and lighter
>Put cig in mouth
>Immediately taste and smell ashe
>Look down and the cig I was trying to smoke was schorched
>Open pack up and they're all that way
>Look back at Anne and she's decayed, shirt a bit burnt and can see schorched lungs and burns
>Room starts to smell of alcohol/strong whiskey
>"I know what you're thinking anon. Yea I guess it got to me. Sometimes people are their own enemy. Tell Bethany I loved her and miss her. Stay well."
>Wake up

I've stopped smoking....but go in for PET scans soon. I'm scared. I should tell her daughter Idk.
>>
alright, here is one i have been having sense i was in junior high
>In old 2 story house
>midday, cloudy out
>looking out second story window, shadowy figures standing out side
>go down to first floor
>goes into room in front left side of house
>lights don't come on, walk into room
>shadowy figure jumps at me
>everything goes black
a few months later, i had the same dream but it was longer and ended differently
>walk into room
>I through sheet on it, ram it into wall
> jump out of window
> hide under house
the third one happened when i was in high school, 2 years after the first 2
>in church, everyone is silent
>up stairs, looking around
>black out and then i'm in a field, next to a corn field
>look behind me, its the same house from the first 2 dreams
> go into field, way out in the middle is this girl
>i don't know who she is, but she is my friend in the dream
> I look at a note at the edge of the field that she left
> "I'm sorry"
>her skin falls off and she turns into some sort of demon with wings
> i turn into one to, and we fly off towards a group of people and rip them all to shreds
i woke up in a cold sweat after that
>>
File: vmVUSIV.png (148KB, 433x565px) Image search: [Google]
vmVUSIV.png
148KB, 433x565px
As a child I would consistently dream of this person. His face resembles the attached pic. From my understanding, it's from the Exorcist. But I have never seen the Exorcist to this day, and these dreams date back years ago. I haven't had one for about 5-6 years, but he used to be a common theme in my dreams.
>>
I remember getting torn apart by zombies in one, that was fucking awful.

But one I remember?

>go to Asian supermarket
>the entire place is dimly lit
>find what I need and pay
>get told on the way out to watch out
>go out to car
>think I forget something and run back
>do so, only to find the place turned into Summoner's Rift from League
>Graves (typical macho tough guy with huge gun) is skating around like he's on ice when he's wearing boots
>he tells me "Best watch your back, partner"
>try to run after him and ask why
>he just skates away, laughing
>run back to car
>sky is just about pitch black, everything is lit with this eerie light
>a shadowy figure is standing across from my car
>try to point it out to this woman getting into a Lexus
>she drives away
>try to run for door handle of car
>figure says "die."
>he pulls out a gun and shoots me
>wake up after I feel the bullet hit me, heart pounding
>>
File: desertghost.jpg (60KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
desertghost.jpg
60KB, 533x800px
>>18847342
>be a few months ago
>dream that I'm on a scientific expedition with about 5 other people to an ancient egyptian/middle eastern looking temple in a huge desert
>we are all outside a huge stone door leading to the temple, talking in a stone courtyard
>a sandstorm starts to kick up, all of a sudden a fucked up eyeless mummy-wraith type thing emerges from the choking sand and bites a huge piece out of one of the other guys' head
>everyone else including myself all freak the fuck out and dash inside the temple and seal the door behind us
>large brown stone pillars everywhere, it's light inside due to some holes in the ceiling letting some sun in
>it's like a labyrinth inside, rest of dream consists of everyone being slowly picked off by more of these mummy-wraith type monsters until it's just me and one female scientist left
>am cornered by a dozen with my last surviving companion in a dead end, right before the howling monstrosities grab us I wake up convinced I am about to die, heart pounding and terrified

only had that dream once and it fucked me up.

pic related, they look really similar to this but with no eyes and bigger teeth
>>
I was plagued with night terrors as a child, I'd wait up screaming and in tears in a state of hysterics that could last for hours, that would most frequently occur whenever I had a dream about the 'meat-man'.

Silly name, but I was 5-7 at the time, the meat man was an adult male but with no skin, just muscle tissue and intense eyes that could see through you. In my dreams about the night man, I would assume I had woken up in the middle of the night, my room would always be lit by candlelight; this was the signal that I was having one of those dreams. I would hide behind my covers and peer out, eventually the bedroom door would creak open and there he was, he'd stand just outside the door, effectively locking me in, he wouldn't do anything at first, he'd just stand and stare at me, after some time in the dream his head would begin to shake violently from side to side and he would let out a death screm filled with malice and hatred that a child of my age could not fathom, I would soon wake up and I'd still hear the screams for a time, hence why I was in a state of total hysteria for so long, even now, thinking about those dreams makes me feel physically sick, I still have vicious and terrifying dreams but not about the meat-man, my fears are more complex now and I've developed quite a strong stomach.
>>
>>18872627
>in my dreams about the night man
>night man

Jeez, I'm tired, didn't mean to reference It's Always Sunny...
>>
When I was in either 5th or 6th grade, I had this dream where I saw this clown laughing while his face melted. There was a narration over it like a documentary saying how some clowns give their lives for performance art by doing things like this, and they explained how he melted by "removing excess moisture from his face", for some reason.
>>
File: 197452-meat.png (153KB, 307x260px) Image search: [Google]
197452-meat.png
153KB, 307x260px
>>18872627
>meat man
Did you ever play Mortal Kombat as a kid?
>>
>>18872627
Sweet Jesus
>>
>>18853590
Azothoth
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azathoth
>>
>>18857298
My Sides
>>
>>18872699
lol
>>
>>18847342
I had a weird dream where I was back in high school. I was working out in my underwear with my gym coach yelling at me. I look over across the landscape (because I was outside in an open landscape with the sun shining) and see my oneitis from a few years back through a mirror. I see her perky little titties and her fat friend which was with her notices I'm staring. She gets all mad and comes over and asks why I was staring at her. Just as I was about to back down I realized I really didn't care that much. So what if I was staring? What was she gonna do about it? So I told her I was staring because I wanted too and told her to fuck off. I have never felt as powerful in my life. I guess it was my subconscious telling me to just do what I want and not care what people think.
>>
I had a dream about three months ago that involved a lot of people that I went to elementary school with (some I still keep in touch with but most of them I haven't seen in years) I end up in my room and there is a bird cage. I open it and the bird lands on my extended finger and roots it's talons into me. I end up ripping the bird off me and appearing in a much larger bedroom. I lay in the bed and get stuck, at this point I realize it's a dream but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't wake up. I finally woke up to my roomate coming into my room and asking me something.
>>
>>18847342
Saw a Japanese Urban Legend,something that story where a kid stuck in school blah blah then if you hear this story you will get same dream starting next month then it will last forever.When I heard than it's true.NoShit Its REAL but the thing is all of my dreams were all school-related and it still happens jntil now
>>
i used to have a recurring dream when i was a kid where 6-7 copies of grover from sesame street would walk around me chanting "grover, grover" over and over again in a really guttural tone while growing bigger and more deformed.
really fucked my shit up
>>
I still remember a dream i had when I was much younger, probably 6 or 7. I woke up in my bed which was the fucked thing. I left my room and went down the hall to knock on my parents door. When I opened the door it was just my mom facing away from me, my dad slept on the side closest to me so I thought that was weird. She spoke to me in a low voice and I don't remember what she said but I do remember immediately afterwards I felt like loud white noise ring in my ears and suddenly a lanky white figure on all fours ran me out of the room, down the hall, until I slipped on the floor and hit the wall, I sank into the crevice where they meet and stared up at the creature until I woke up.

It had deep black maws for eyes on its sunken face and a large mouth. I don't remember many dreams from my life save for a few sleep paralysis experiences when I was younger as well, but this ones always stuck with me and I think about It fairly often
>>
>>18872702
I never did, I stuck to friendlier games like Spyro and Pokemon, I just had a very disturbed mind for a child.
>>
I can't forget it even after all this years

was a mix from pokemon and the film live action with the loony toons (the spy one)

>jessie and james eat a egg in a coffie bar
>inside the egg is just a lighting white room and inside there was yosemite sam
>james start growing like a fucking monster and yosemite sam start shotting inside the egg like a crazy
>broken it killing james
>>
>>18847342
>Dream
>I leave the local shop with a bag of food and drinks
>Suddenly something hits my apartment building,can't tell if it was a piece of statue,satelite or a just a rock,because my vision becomes blurred
>The ground starts shaking and I fall
>I get up and see the people with glowing purple eyes and screaming at me with a robotic kind of voice.They start climbing up the nearby buildings and tearing them apart
>One of them notices me and charges at me with some kind of force lightning
>My vision gets blurry
>I wake up
>>
>>18847348
Suck a dog dick you little trout sniffer
>>
>>18873775
>the film live action with the loony toons (the spy one)
Looney Tunes: Back in Action was the shit.
>>
I dreamt for what felt like an entire day but woke up and it'd only been seven hours. I just did the stuff I usually did during the day in my dream.

Similarly a few times I would lie down in bed at 23:00 and the moment my head hit the pillow my alarm clock went off, 6:00.
>>
Ok so ive only ever had one nightmare and its happened to me like 3 times in my lifetime ( im 17 nearly 18 now) . Ya know the scene in one of the terminator movies when the city gets nuked and on the tennis court people get blasted?. The setting of my nightmare is that i just enter a tennis court, i see around 9 kids playing with small somewhat plastic bouncy sticks and tumbleweed. A large black spirit thing that makes me think of a mother of some sort is above me. in the nightmare i just stand there watching everything play out. the children all keep moving and playing with the sticks and kicking the tumbleweed. The mother spirit gets aggravated and lets out a huge, loud overpowering scream. Thats when i wake up. I have no clue what its about and as you can tell i cant really put most if it into words.
>>
>>18847342
>needed to pee while sleeping
>dreamt I got up and went to the bathroom
>watched a video on my phone to pass time, it's a lets play so just a human voice speaking
>feel a slight blurry headache and suddenly everything in my vision datamoshes (like when bad quality gifs 'melt)
>the sound from my phone glitches out, man's voice talking distorts into 'AAAAA'
>freak out, vision blacks out as if I've closed my eyes and pressed on the lids, blue and purple blurry shit flying everywhere
>'wake up' on the floor of my room in front of the computer
>try to shake it off with some late-night browsing, pop my earphones in to listen to music
>it happens again, vision fails, and the noise is like loud high-pitched screeching in my ear
>try to breathe but it's like a fuckhuge weight on my chest
>try to look around, can't do that
>try to move, can't do that
>any time I try to move I get flashes like grey x-rays in my vision and the noise swells in loudness
>feels like my body is clamped down
>not actually that scared from doing lots of lucid dreaming in the past
>decide to experiment, clench/unclench fist as hard as possible, it sends waves of grey static and shadow over my god damn soul
>can feel my hand never actually moved
>"breathing is an automated action, can I hijack that?"
>no, it makes my chest hurt more, I can't scream or whisper or make any noise no matter how hard I try
>get bored and do nothing for a while, the feeling fades and I wake up properly
I was in bed lying on my back, which I don't usually do, and on a medication that seriously messed with my sleep.
>>
>>18848746
sure it wasn't your mother?
>>
Had this dream when I was very young. Eating cookies with my dad at colorful restaurant with round tables. Only people in it, but not necessarily weird it's just not busy I suppose. The chef, a gigantic cookie with arms and legs and a sinister face comes out from the kitchen and eats my dad in front of me.

Another dream around the same age, this one frequently had was someone going in through the window and slitting my throat with a bladesaw.

Recently I had a nightmare that I spilled coffee on the drawing I'm working on.
>>
>>18847342
i've had sleep paralysis and night terrors since i was a small child.
i've seen the crone, shadow people and random insects since i was a child. i learned about sleep issues per the above when i was in my teens and i've consciously tried to move my issues in the scientific category to help - and it has.
however, there are a few that worry me to this day.
>whenever someone dies on my mother's side, i have a vivid dream about something chasing me. sometimes, it comes in the form of the person that died. sometimes. it's a dark cloud. regardless, when someone dies on that side it always happens.
the other one
>woke up, looked down the hallway from my room into the kitchen. roughly 20 feet away. saw something. figure was tall (about 7 feet), pale white, and knew i was looking at it. once i tried to focus i fell back asleep.
there's more, but it can be attributed to my various sleeping issues.
>>
I dreamed of a small apartment. I was in one room, and in the other behind a bead curtain was some kind of bipedal reptile-dinosaur thing. It radiated the most extreme fear I have ever felt.

I woke up shivering uncontrollably and refused to sleep for the next few days.

Further info: I had this dream while I was staying with family on Kefalonia in ancestral accommodations. The island seems to induce more vivid dreams than normal - my religious family thinks it's because of some religious bullshit, I think it's due to the high-carb diet and increased ambient temperature.
>>
>>18848490
>trying lucid dreaming for 5 years in a row and succeding only twice

Feels fucking bad man
>>
>>18847342

Around 5 years ago.

>living in my old house
>place has a history of spooky shit even from before I was in. Tales of a previous owner dying in one of the 2nd floor rooms, stuff like that.
>lived there from ages 14-26 with my grandma after grandpa died and left her sick with grief
>help her cope and actually recover

In those 12 years I saw the weirdest shit go on in that house including:

>3 apparitions when I was 16. I wish I had some pictures of that room to show you guys.
>Pigeons leaving a nest with their babies in our yard and commiting suicide in our pool. I don't remember how old I was when this happened.
>Drips of dried blood (sounds cliche, but this actually happened) on the roof. I still have no clue what happened. I was 21 when I found them.
>Sounds of bicycles outside that didn't exist
>Classic ghost shit like stuff changing places when I was sure I was alone.

Among other shit. But the worst are the following 2 dreams (cont.)
>>
>>18877321

(.cont)

>Dream of my neighbor's son. A nice autistic kid who asked me to install some vidya on his PC.

I remember getting his stuff ready so I could go to their house and getting news from grandma that he fucking died. Ran over by a train. A few weeks later his father even asked me for a shovel. I just gave it to him and inquired no further.

RIP Ivan, you didn't deserve this. I still hate not being able to give him those games before he died.

>Dream of Death

The "location" of the dream was the very house I was in. I was just wandering around just looking at stuff until I stop in the living room, facing the hallway that leads outside, drawn to it with curiosity. At first it looked empty but slowly a black presence materialized. It was like a black mist with a more solid-looking figure appearing in the middle. Everything gets surrounded by the mist but I could still see and identify the house. The hallway however was mutated almost completely and the creature identified itself as the Reaper himself, but like telepathically, without a word. I was covered in dread, I wanted to shout but no words came out. I woke up feeling half dead and felt like shit for the rest of the day, mentally and physically.

I kind of miss the house. Nothing happens in my new apartment.

I feel like I'm only scratching the surface with the stories of that place. Maybe I'll try to go back and get some pictures. Our family still owns the property but it's empty right now (everyone in the family is creeped out by it)
>>
I had this dream when I was very young, about 4. It's the earliest dream I can remember.
>be me
>living at grandmother's house w mom and older sister
>in dream
>wake up
>mom isn't home
>go to bathroom to pee
>bathtub is perpendicular to toilet, spigot and drain on right side
>in dream, another drain also in the middle
>hear my mom's voice coming from the extra drain
>she says something about darkness and a key
>freak out, 4 year old self struggles to unlock door
>run in kitchen, mom and sister just getting home with groceries
>wake up irl, mom is there
Its been a long time so this is as accurate as I can remember, I hope time and retelling hasn't changed it too much, it's always bothered me to think about
>>
I had this dream when my wife was with her son's father
>be me
>sleep alone
>creepy alien with 10cm benis come out dick mothership
>he catch me with his rape ray
>he scream something in alien language
>ayylmao,ayylmao i am going to fuck your maramao
>he rape my ass
>he ayylmao inside me
really scary,at least my wife' son Jamal conforted me
>>
>>18877826
I forgot to say something
The ayylmao was 10 meter tall
Ah ah that fucking dicklet only 10cm
>>
>>18877830
Oh and the scariest thing was that donald drumptf won the election
Fuck drumptferin and white ppl
>>
Has someone commit suicide in the dream to get off his nightmare?
>>
File: house centipede.jpg (73KB, 800x482px) Image search: [Google]
house centipede.jpg
73KB, 800x482px
had night terrors occasionally as a kid. here's the worst one.
>wake up
>can't move
>can only move my head
>look at my blank wall next to my bed, maybe 3 feet away
>giant house centipede crawls up the wall
>3 feet long
>has a human face where the head would be
>demonic face
>huge teeth, demonic eyes
>looks at me, smiles wide
>jumps onto me in my bed under my covers

Woke up screaming and thrashing around, scared the shit out of my parents watching tv in the other room. They thought a robber was in the house. I was screaming "GET IT OFF OF ME" over an over.

here's what normal ones look like if you've never seen one or don't have them by you. Still can't look at the easily to this day.
>>
Scariest/Most vivid dream I can remember, had it when I was about 13 and haven't forgotten it since.
>Be me
>My age
>Been taken to an Asylum of sorts
>Layout of my house but Asylum decor
>About 30 other inmates, from 7-19 or so
>Each day the inmates gather in a dining hall
>In comes Dr Oftentime
>No word of a lie, that's what they called him
>Tall, indistinct figure in a plague mask and robe
>When he moves he makes noises of knives scraping together
>Each day he enters, surveys the inmates and silently points at one.
>A couple of orderlies drag the poor kid out
>Everyone returns to eating
>This goes on for a week
>Visiting hours
>Tell dad to get car ready, he has to take me out of here
>Return to room and get my stuff
>Turn to small window
>Dr Oftentime is looking in
>ohfuck.gif
>He scrapes a '1' on the glass with a single protruding knife finger
>I know that this is the one chance I get before he drags me off
>Turn to run
>He's in the doorway
>Picks me up and throws me bodily into a supply closet
>Winded
>Ready to fight this fuck, better to die now than to be taken
>He stands perfectly still, radiating malice
>He leaves
>I wait for a while before going to the car
>My dad tells me to get in the trunk of the car
>I'm there in the dark and my dad is driving
>I remember every monster from past dreams who ever scared me
>See how ridiculous they are
>Then he appears
>Oftentime
>This fucker is real, and angry as hell
>The car stops
>Slight sounds of a struggle
>Trunk pops open
>Two orderlies standing over me
>"He's dead. Don't struggle."
>Fuck
>There goes my one chance
>They drag me off
>My vision blurs and dims
>Vision returns 15 minutes later
>In a chair with restraints around ankles, wrists and head
>Another chair in the room
>Time absolutely crawls
>thedoctorisin.wav
>He stands over me
>Door bursts open, Oftentime looks around in pure abject terror
>What could scare this thing?
>A bunch of the dog dragon things from the neverending story
cont...
>>
The one where OP became a fag
>>
>>18880519
cont...
>These dog dragons start freeing me
>Keep saying "This poor creature"
>They get me out of the Asylum
>I'm free
>Live with them for months
>They give me a new name
>Dress me in weird outfits
>Some of them start using me as a "rescue success story"
>I realize that this is a race of beings that are to humans as animal rights activists are to animals
>They have weird religious practises
>They treat me like a pet
>Finally it dawns on me
>I'm no more free here than I was at the Asylum
>Lie in my kennel
>Vision fades to white
>Wake up in a cold sweat
>Sit in my bed for hours
>Realize I just had some kind of insight into the nature of freedom
>Jack off
>Eat Haribo
>Play vidya
>Cured

I have a few other stories to share if you're interested.
>>
>>18847342
Happened decades ago, I was probably like 10 years old or less but it was creepy enough that I still remember it.
I was playing soccer with my friends from elementary school and then I got a "curse" of sorts put on me for reasons I don't know or remember. I could see a timer counting down the seconds and something inside me knew once that counter reached 0 I'd die. Every time I scored a goal some seconds would be added to the timer, the exact amount I can't remember but it was probably in the order of 5-10 minutes.
I'd see myself from a third person view and I had a goat's skull hovering over my head marking this "curse". I remember scoring a goal and instead of celebrating it like any player would do I'd just stand there with my head hanging low, staring at the ground, depressingly.
The last thing I remember was my childhood friends leaving the field and promising to come back regularly for me. They were aware of the curse. I woke up soon after.
Being forced to play soccer for the rest of my life wasn't the best fate out there.

I've had a shitload of "impending doom" dreams in my childhood, but I only remember one where I actually died. I got shot and sort of became a ghost, I could still see people around me but they couldn't see or hear me. If I was conscious at the time I think I'd panic, but in the dream instead I just kept thinking I'd never be able to talk to my family again and began to feel a very strong, deep sadness filling me until I woke up.
>>
>>18880544
You went from legitly interesting and spooky to making me laugh my ass off. Ty good sir
>>
File: spook.jpg (16KB, 930x776px) Image search: [Google]
spook.jpg
16KB, 930x776px
A fever dream when I was a kid.
I've never been able to describe it properly but it was just black with pure white geometric shapes, they were very ominous though, something about them just freaked me out. It was the way they were positioned or something. It also felt like there was no sound, and everything was closing in on me. Occasionally they'd spell words, nothing mystical just things like "the" "hello" and generic stuff.
Every now and again I get in the same frame of mind I was in when I had the dream and start seeing the shapes and words again which freaks me out for a moment. It gives me a brief shock, then I calm down almost instantly but it's still weird. This when I'm awake, I've never had the dream again.
The pic is the best I can do at drawing it in paint, which doesn't really do it justice.
>>
I had a nightmare of video game and movie characters
>dozens of NPCs I have killed in GTA, Halo, COD .etc all start chasing me into a building
>in the building it's dark and I could see characters from horror games I played most memorable was Nemesis from RE3
>I have to sneak in this big empty room full of monsters that scared the shit out of me as a kid
>get spotted by Freddy fucking Kruger
>make a run for it but got stuck trying to open a locked door
>get saved by Goku and Vegeta who I was big fans of the time
>they kill all of the people that tried getting me and open the door
>in the room was my crush and late best friend
>try running towards them but they're getting further and further
>I'm out of breath and my late best friend is in front of me but his back is turned
>I try speaking to him but he doesn't listen
>he finally turns around but his face is burned since he died from a car crash
>tells me that I will never have her, it was my fault he died, nobody cares for me and that I'm a loser
>points a gun at me, screams and shoots me
>wake up
>see the picture case of me and him on the floor with a crack in the middle of us
>cry for a hour
>>
I had a dream where the entire world as we know it is within the mind of a mentally retarded child. and that he was within the mind of another and so on so forth. they occupied a body in my world which was friendly but also had strange monologues from time too time. It doesn't sound particularly disturbing but due to me believing it the whole time I had a full blown extinencial crisis. also the huge mind controling totalitarian distopia dream was fucked. huge screens flashing faces and people mutilating family becuase they dared to speak out.
>>
I had a dream once where I was in a huge house, rooms with very tall ceilings and some hallways. The thing was that the layout or rather the "space" did not change at all but rather the time, I kept exploring the house sometimes rooms were colorful and filled with toys other times the paint was scraping off the walls and dusty as fuck but one corner near the house entrance never changed (could be seen from the second floor). The corner had a big blood smudge that kept getting darker, maybe it was rust? After a while I had a growing sensation that I was being followed around the house, but my desire to keep going around was bigger.
As I kept exploring the house I saw a man entering wich inspired me hostility towards him for no reason, compared to him I was pretty tall. I jumped from the second floor to kill him. The more I explored the house the same guy kept entering but the bodies piled up, killing him was easier each time. And messier.
When I noticed, my whole body was covered in black fur, my skin was a grey/dead tone and I had long fingers with claws, I was a monster. The dark red smudge was now really big, about 12m diameter and at the center now were about
6-10 stairs to a square hole at the bottom I saw my human-self, drowning in a pool of organs. Suddenly I was in a restroom when I looked into the mirror I couldn't see my reflection, but there was a kid who was smiling back at me. My own hands still looked similar (long and grey) but with multiple knuckles and a storm began to rage.
After that, it's all jumps at random intervals with the dream.
>>
i was arrested by the government and placed in nuketown from COD with a bunch of hills have eyes lookin dudes living in the homes. i lived in the yellow house and had to stay inside to avoid the hostile freaks outside. satan was also there. i waged war against the devil eventually after some details that would cause my story to trail off and become lengthy, but anyways thats how the story ends. i didnt sleep long enough to see the aftermath. i was an atheist at the time. that dream rocked my world, dude! i still didnt believe in God after that, but now i do.
>>
>>18880906
Sorry for your loss, anon.
>>
>Working at chipotle
>i'm heating up tortillas
>boss walks toward me and tells me to put on toppings instead
>cute little black gril takes my place
>customer asks for fajitas
>she says we're all out
>customer goes crazy
>whips out gun
>lead_bukakke.jpg
>little black gril brains splatter all over boss behind
>wake up
>get text
>black gril asks if i can cover her shift
>goes back to bed
>>
>>18880544
moar!!
>>
>>18880542
It wasn't a dream.
>>
>>18883853
Sure thing. None of my other dreams really get that creepy or detailed, but I have a few more stories to tell.
>Be me
>Be 7
>Hear that one of the girls in my class is into me
>nonmutual.jpeg
>Never the less, have dream
>The school is besieged by vampires
>Not Dracula
>Not the sexy kind
>Bestial as fuck, look like Wendigos from Until Dawn
>iknowwhatimustdo.wav
>Tool up
>Have water cooler full of acid strapped to back
>Fire hose attached
>Walk around, vampires jumping into my view like an arcade shooter
>Spray the fuckers
>Faces melting left and right
>Fight my way to this girl
>Say some cool ass Terminator/They Live shit and she jumps on the water cooler
>Start clearing a path to my classroom
>Find friends making a last stand inside
>They suit up and join me
>We become gods of re-deadening Vampires
>Then, out of nowhere
>bossfight.exe
>Big mecha being piloted by shrivelled vampire king
>We fight
>We win
>My battle brothers and I congratulate each other
>We go over to the mech and unmask it
>It was one of the teachers
>Just Scooby Doo'ing it up
>Wake up
>Next day
>Be at school
>See girl from dream
>Initiate 7 y/o seduction attempt
>Turns out she never had a crush on me at all
>Never dreamed about her again
>>
>>18872068
>they deleted TDOP
stop reminding me please :(
>>
Nearly 2 years ago I had a dream that I was being held down and drowned. I couldn't move my hands or feet, it was like I was being water-boarded. Went to work the next day, got on with my day. Got a phone call about 1pm from my mum who is hysterical, she's in another city organising some home improvements and had been trying to call dad for a few hours but his phone is turned off. He hadn't shown up to work for 2 days. I went to check his house suspecting maybe he had had a heart attack or suffered an injury and was incapacitated. No sign of him or his car. His phone and wallet are on the table but his drivers license is missing. Lodge missing persons report with police. My dad had taken his own life, he had chained a toolbox to his feet and sunk himself in the harbor off a small jetty, license in his top pocket as identification. While I'm skeptical the dream I had and dads death are connected it's hard separate the two in my mind. It's just something I can't seem to shake.
>>
I've had this recurring dream where I'm being stalked by a slightly older/angrier version of myself who seems to be out to kill me.
>>
>watch the exorcist in my dream
>only seen a few scenes irl long ago so it's odd
>suddenly this voice in my head starts telling me to kill myself among other things
>tell myself i should just try and go to bed
>trying to sleep and ignore it but suddenly it gets violent and I jump out of my bed running downstairs
>my mom is asleep in the dark with the tv on
>walk towards her to wake her up
>suddenly jump awake and hear the voice yelling at me and run downstairs to my mom awake and the lights on
>try to talk to her but jump awake again to the voice yelling and threatening me and run downstairs to my mom not being there
>this happens two or three more times each with a different downstairs scene before I look around my living room and kitchen and realize I'm at my childhood home
>realize I'm dreaming and go lucid but the voice never goes away and keeps bothering me
>>
>>18847342
pretty generic dream but still haunts me today
it was a year after i almost suffocated on something as a child.
>walking in a field with grass half as tall as me
>the path i'm walking on is curvy but well lit
>at some point i realised i was pushing a motrobike with me
>it gets really heavy after a while so i just leave it
>after a while a bright entity floating an inch above the ground with long grey hair opens its arms
>i feel really warm and calm
>i float away next to the entity
>feels like it's holding me but the arms aren't close to me
>suddenly everything becomes darker and darker
>the entity fades away as i arrive in a dark alley
>everything is muggy and the air is cold but humid
>walk down the alley
>feel a really cold pain in the back of my neck
>turn around a dark tall human shaped shadow standing behind me
>the shape looks like he has a really wide hat on
>feel even stronger pain in side my troath
>look down and see a hand reaching out stabbing my neck
>start to run
>as i turn back i see the shadow floating after me really fast
>it grabs me by the neck
>at this point can't breath
>it twists my head and i hear my neck break and feel really intense pain
this was the point where i woke up in cold sweat trying to breath.
im still afraid of suffocation to this day
>>
The fucked up part of the dream wasn't even real in my dream but the idea of it really freaks me out. There was a movie coming out and my friend showed me the trailer telling me it looked really good, the trailer basically showed the whole plot if the 'movie' and it was about a bunch of kids trapped in some sort of maze/death trap to play a game. In this game when you died you'd feel every bit of pain even when you were completely dead. The only death I remember was some kid melting and his remains going down a drain. I'm glad I can't remember the all details.
>>
Alright, this is ages ago, and I don't quite remember the whole dream. In fact, I don't know if the dream was even longer than this, but this part has been with me ever since.

>be 19 y/o me
>in dream sitting on my flip bed in my room, set up like a sofa
>apparently just woken up from sleep in dream
>my room has a balcony with two glass doors
>it's dark outside, room sort of lit, but still dark
>suddenly feel intsense sense of dread and I hear myself saying "I need to get out of here NOW"
>get up, on my way out

I should add that my room is quite thin (my bed when it's flipped up fill 50% of the room), but long, with the balcony on one end and the door to the hallway on the opposite.

>turn around as I'm omw out for some reason and see two huge glowing red orbs, like eyes staring in at me
>hear myself scream in the most dreadful way
>all this time feeling intense fear, like I was about to die
>wake up calmly, no breathing issues, but still scared shitless

What the fuck happened to me? Never had something like this. I even have a dreamcatcher above my bed.
>>
>>18886712
I should add that I haven't had something like this since and never before that either.
>>
>Wakes up
>Is 8
>Looks outside to see some disgusting humanoid creature
>Wakes up parents
>The thing limps to the front yard as we take off
>Move to grandma's house
>Looks outside to see thing again
That was probably the scariest dream I've had. It requires a bit of context to understand, but I'll give it later or something.
>>
>Be me
>Sitting in room
>dimly lit
>Surrounded by people, later realized they were all dead family members
>Here some say "HE'S HERE!"
>Grandpa who had been dead for 6 years walks in
>Looks much younger than when I last saw him
>Looked exactly like his old war photos
>Walked over to me and gave me a hug
>Woke up crying like a bitch
>>
My father is a serious man, quiet and reserved, but he sometimes opens up. I was talking to my brother about our paranormal experiences and my father mentions that has these reoccurring dreams. He says that he is standing in a field that empty, the landscape is grey and right in front of him is this huge lion. Its all black and it has these red eyes that glow as if they were fire. he said that it would open its mouth and speak in a deep human voice, but in a language he did not know but he understood. He said that it tells him about the past, and sometimes about the future. I talked to my mom about it, and she said that sometimes she wakes up and he is shaking and sweating, or that sometimes she hears him crying. All i know is that at least everyone in my family, particularly my fathers side have had paranormal experiences, but i myself do not know much about the occult. Does anyone know what this means.
>>
>in my dream i'm falling asleep
>notice a shape sitting in front of my bed
>Its dark so i cant make it out, but i do nothing but stare at it
>eventual i begin to make out some details
>its dark, almost all black
>it has this enormous square flattened head that is three times larger than its body
>its eyes are pure black but glistening, its crying
>its nose is flat and its mouth is wide and toothless
> its crying and staring at me, crawling slowly on its stumpy legs and arms.
>It has the body of a newly born infant.
>It begins to screech as tears stream down its face
>the crying hurts my head i begin to scream and cry as well
>i wake up crying
>>
>Be me at age 6
>In my dream i am sitting in a woman's lap
>I call he mother, but she is deathly thin, almost skeletal
>she caresses my face and is smiling at me
>Her skin is white, and her eyes are a shimmering black
>her mouth extends across her face, her teeth are all sharp and jagged
>She laughs and ask me if i want to dance, she calls me son
>We stand up and dance across a field of flowers, she laughs and then hugs me
>she starts to strangle me and i start suffocating
>all i do is yell "but i love you, mother"
>she kisses me as i suffocate
Wake up not at all phased, but looking back on it that was some fucked up shit.
>>
I always have some freaky dreams. I'm not usually scared in them more disturbed.

I was walking through a yard with a friend and there was a dog, I think a pitbull, with a chain leash tied to a stake in the ground. The dog started barking at us kind of menacingly but it was chained down it couldby break out. Idk where I got it but I had a lead pipe in my hand and I just walked up to the dog and it was trying to attack me. I think I let it bite my arm and I just started hitting it. So many times with a lead pipe it's teeth were broken or had fallen out and it's face was fucked. It was still gnawing on my arm with it's bloody gums and I just continued to hit it until it's face was like jello. Then it finally died and laid there in front of me. I was unscathed but then I looked at my hands and in blood there were all these different words. I couldn't make out all of them but I definitely remember "sin"

This happened after a kind of traumatic event and I didn't like wake up screaming but it was more of I was kind of fucked up and rattled by it for a couple days. Couldn't stop thinking about that dream for a while.
>>
File: well fuck.jpg (26KB, 367x411px) Image search: [Google]
well fuck.jpg
26KB, 367x411px
>>18847342
>17 years old
>going through the typical edgy, tough guy phase and hanging around with some very dumb people doing even dumber things
>drunk driving, drag racing, drugs, petty crimes ect
>parents and older brother try to tell me to knock it off before I get my ass in some real fire
>blow them off, Im having fun and I know my limits
>planning on going to a concert with these people and blowing off school
>the night before have a really vivid dream, like you know how you have dreams that are blurry and you gradually forget 95% of, and then the ones that are so vivid you can remember minute details years later? we're talking the latter here
>in my dream, we're driving pretty reckless, im starting to get anxious and feel like something bad is going to happen
>we hit a curve to fast and fishtail off the highway into the trees
>driver is dead, the 3 guys in the back are a mix of agony and close to dying, im launched from the car and land in a fucking tree
>can sort of feel pain (you know what dream pain feels like, youre aware it hurts and something is wrong but it feels numb)
>visions of me fading in and out, calling for help and then I wake up
>spooks me good, tell friends im sick and cant go, even thought they give me tons of shit for it I dont care
>ive lucid dreamed before that and since then gotten better with it, but I still can recall almost everything about it better than and LD ive had
>sure as shit they get into an accident similar to that. Almost hit a car and swerve into a tree
>driver dies, the other three are in the hospital for close to a year
>since then one has turned to drugs and is still fucking his life up, another has died and the last one is still crippled from that accident and lives on disability and is basically half retarded
>tfw im the only one still standing from that friend group
>>
Dream is kind of hard to remember but I remember looking into a dark cloudy sky and seeing a face in the clouds. I remember thinking it was creepy af. All of a sudden it looks at me. I woke up screaming " He sees me, he sees me!".
>>
>>18847342
had a weird dream once, i was in a wooden kitchen chair sitting in a a stone room, but like not exactly stone, kinda like this dark smooth but sorta wavy in places rock that you might see on a school wall or something? best way i can think to explain it, anyway it was just a square room and i was in the center a bit towards the back of the room, with an empty door way. through the door way i could see an identical room with a sort of prison-style small rectangular barred window in the back above the chair, which i assumed was in my room too from the late-day sunlight filtering in, sort of diagonal across a hallway to afford a good view of the whole room. so, from the both sides of the hall filter in naked people, but they're totally featureless, like mannequins with silicone flesh, and there's five of them that sit in a semi-circle in front of me. i IMMEDIATELY feel panicked by them just sitting there, i feel like i have to get away or do something, but i can't scream, my arms are totally limp and refuse to move, so i use my legs to sort of flop off of the chair, and arms not working i just
bit into one, trying to kill it
it didn't react, none of them did, but blood was gushing from it onto me, and from what i could tell it was anatomically human under the skin
i remember the skin was cold and kinda jellyish, tasted plain and salty, and i just kept eating away at the first one i bit until i couldn't keep eating, i felt sickened and started vomiting
in the process of me eating it it had fallen over and was just sort of limply fallen over, close to the other one
looking around at them not moving or doing anything in reaction just made me angrier and more panicked, and i just kept eating and throwing up on it, and then i woke up
nothin else happened, just one of the only dreams i've ever had that was weird and coherent enough for me to remember
>>
>>18847591
Sounds like a succubus encounter that I had once.

I dreamt once about a post-apocalyptic world where I was walking in armor through what looked like a demon meat market. They sold all kinds of meats, including human. It smelled and you could hear the flies buzzing around.
>>
>>18847342
I'd have to say it's a tie, both of when from when I was about 7, but burned into my memory well enough to recall now

In the first one I was walking out to go school, the sky had a sickly yellow hue, like a major storm was coming, I run out to the bus and something grabs my collar, turning around I see a shadow figure with distinct reflective eyes, and I snap awake. Then I run to my parents room, crying, I hear my mother's voice behind me coming from the den, I turn to see her, and her skin falls off in ribbons to show the shadow being again, staring with those polished eyes that reflected just how small I was.

Shit fucked me up, I'll put the other one in the next post
>>
>>18847342
Glad you ask, because last night was freaky.

My dentures are falling out, ah man i can't quite get them to stay in, shoot.... damnit... the tooth that the dentures held into fell out of my gums, ew neither my top nor my bottom dentures will stay in! i guess i lost both the root teeth that held them in... i should clean these, they're disgusting.. under the sinkwater they drip greenish black, gross.. i should have brushed my teeth more... fuck my tongue is poking one of my few remaining front teeth, its so loose its like it could fall out, did i just swallow a tooth? one of my only remaining back molers is poking into my tonsil!! i need to go to a dentist now! I can hardly breath, that tooth and tonsil is mostly blocking my airway! I dont want to close my mouth because without my dentures my gummy mouth and loose teeth clank and im worried ill knock more out of my gums... i need to go to a dentist! take me to a dentist!!
I hope this was descriptive enough, i have fine teeth, ive chipped a tooth once.
>>
I don't think this was creepy but I was a brown or redheadded woman in an abandoned building, was not sure if it was a house or not. I was murdering what looked like some weird cult members one by one, muttering how they are hurting my love. I woke up soon after hugging a demon closely after some weird blueish-gold and white light around his neck fadded. He was redish-brown, with typical demon horns and although his eyes glowed, I could see gold and redish-orange rings around the black center. I was crying pretty intensely when I saw he was showing physical pain from that light, like some kind of leash that was starting to get embedded into the skin.
>>
I had a dream where i was beside a rural road with no people on site and then out of nowhere there was this one guy standing a few feet away from me. suddenly i got the courage to ask " are you going to kill me" and then all of a sudden he just pointed a gun at my temple and shot me. i didn't even feel any pain but the moment he pulled the trigger and shot me, i was about to fall in slow motion and my vision was fading. thats when i woke up. by the time i woke up i can't remember his face.
>>
File: 1490924807929.jpg (289KB, 1274x713px) Image search: [Google]
1490924807929.jpg
289KB, 1274x713px
>in car with nephew and brother
>pull into driveway
>say "I'll be just a sec."
>jump out and head for the deck
Behind my house we have a large deck acting as a backyard.
>go to gate thats next to shed
>not there
>open up the shed and theres a door to the deck
>air inside is hot and thick
>turn to brother he's standing next to the car smoking
>start over to the door
>see small vacuformed mask set on the bare frame of the shed
>think it's weird that it's in there
>then i get a horrible feeling of dread
>hear noise thats a mix between screaming and a eighteen wheelers airbreaks
>lasts for less than a second
>yell for help
>wakeup
>>
>>18847780
This reads like a Dril tweet
>>
>>18847342
am i the only person that hasnt dreamt about the guy in that OP picture?
>>
>>18876397
Underage
>>
Anyone still here? Got a nightmare that haunted me for 6 years straight.
>>
I had a dream where I was tickling my gf at the time and she died somehow. I had to carry her limp body down the stairs and it was so freaky I remember waking her up to make sure she was still alive it was weird.
>>
File: 15.jpg (447KB, 1061x1500px) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
447KB, 1061x1500px
>>18847342
Probably the worst one had to be the one where I was a mod at some website, and there was some nasty fucker who kept annoying everybody. Then one of the users stopped replying to him, and the fucker wrote that he killed him. And somehow I knew that he did and that I was powerless to do anything about it.

There was also the one where I murdered a person (basically suffocated an old man to death), and then my mind went all Dostoyevsky. It just felt terrible.

A rather recent one, from a couple of months ago, was that I was molested as a child. I didn't dream of being raped particularly, but I dreamt of suddenly realizing that it happened and it was a childhood trauma that my memory hid from me for many years. At least I realized I was dreaming at the end.

It's really weird how my worst nightmares didn't really have anything to do with supernatural stuff. Tho there was one that had me having read some kind of book that changed my worldview entirely. It talked about how everything we know about the universe and suggest about the God is wrong and gave logical reasons for it and came to some conclusions about the nature of our world that felt really fucking disturbing for me (I don't remember most of them tho), the rest of the dream I spent in a state of cognitive dissonance. Everything written there was so eerie I didn't want to accept it, but it made too much sense to not to.
>>
>>18860131
what are the other two stories?
>>
>>18847342
I dreamt I was Tom Cruise in a movie. There was no camera crew or whatever around, it was like I was watching a movie. My son and I lived in a house that was super haunted by a little boy who used to hide behind doors and shit. I remember there was a huge airplane hangar on my property that was abandoned, so after enough of him tormenting my son,I went to the hangar to confront it. I shouted "take me, take me", into the darkness, and then woke up. I was covered in sweat and had a kitchen knife in my hands.

Fucking terrifying
>>
I can only remember the biggest details I've had it multiple times but I've never been able to retain everything. The dream was in a third person omniscient perspective, the only parts I could remember was these people hysterically laughing after making some sort of deal and then I could see this huge machine and a large part slowly slides into an empty slot then I hear evil laughter and time slows to a stop as I see a girl skipping rope the laughter never stopping until I woke up. Always after waking up I would see things for a little bit like the room was warping and contorting around me and the faces of random ghostlike people were sliding to and fro across it. That isn't even the most disturbing dream I've had but it always got me to waking up sweating and genuinely scared. reply if you're interested in hearing my other dreams.
>>
Had a really weird dream last night.

>Be in a car hotboxing with brother and friend on road next to local park
>Suddenly a commercial jumbo jet is falling out of the sky.
>falling, rolling over itself out from the sky
>hits soccer field on back end, explodes
>wtf
>look in the sky to see a small white light with small white lines curving towards its, seeming to fire at it.
>suddenly, extremely loud voice "CAN ANYONE KILL THE BEAST WITH INFINITE PREY?"
>most likely the thing being shot it.

Not sure if the quote is exact but it defenitely refered to itself as "the beast" and having either unlimited or infinite prey.

Was pretty "huh".
>>
>>18847351
But... the tiger comes at night
With their voices soft as thunder
>>
I've been having these weird dreams for the past several months. The only thing that stays the same is one person. A vampire. Every damn dream. He's always there. Usually watching, but sometimes he intervenes in the dream.
>>
>>18847342
I've had lucid dreams since around 3 years old. I still remember my first one:
>be in a tall grass field, the grass is at the same level as my eyes
>see a lion's tail in the distance, it's standing taller than the grass
>suddenly, the lion's tail starts bounding towards me
>I'm panicking, it's getting closer and closer
>can't run away, it's faster than me, nothing but sheer terror
>wish so badly I could turn off the dream like a television
>imagine turning off the dream with a television remote
>dream stops, it's just me standing in the grass; no lion's tail
>realise I can control my dreams

Consistently, 9 night out of 10, I've had lucid dreams ever since. I can remember VIVIDLY particular dreams I had over 10 years ago, and I think about them sometimes.

Sometimes, the dreams would coincide with reality. For example, I'd dream that I was driving in the car with my mother, and three particular songs played on the radio in particular order. A week or so later, the exact scenario would play out in real life. This happened frequently, particularly with the car radio. Multiple times I called out, in advance, which songs were going to play. It never failed to freak out my mum, and as I got older it freaked me out too.

Had other experiences where I'd interrupt someone and answer a question they had in their mind before they even asked it (not just in anticipation, but half way through a discussion as their question was forming). Dozens of times I've had friends interrupt me and straight out say "How the fuck did you know I was going to ask that?" or "Wait, what the fuck? Did I already say that?". The question answering could be simply coincidence or extrapolating on a point of discussion, but not the radio predicting.
>>
>>18892491
Also, here's a summary of my most recent fucked up dreams:

>wake up in bed, everything's dark but kind of light, like 4.00am kind of setting
>everything's cold, get up out of bed to grab an extra blanket
>everything feels wrong, house feels as if it's been empty for years
>parents room is empty, sister's room is empty
>walk outside, street feels the same way
>wander towards my old school's oval
>notice a large gathering of people sitting down, watching the sky
>my entire town is sitting down on this oval looking at the stars in silence
>my mum, dad, sister, grandparents, whole family is there
>sit down with them in silence, no one says anything
>look up at the sky, too
>notice little stars intricately dancing around the sky, shooting amongst themselves and darting around
>the stars get brighter over time, and I realise they have a distinct blue/green hue
>they get brighter and brighter, indicating that they're getting closer and closer
>eventually they're physical objects I can see, like a plane in a really dark sky; shooting at thousands of miles an hour all around the sky
>realise that for a while now, the stars behind the moving ones have been blacked out
>look closer and notice that there's actually a huge, island-sized object moving behind these little lights which are darting around
>instantly rocked with uneasiness
>all of a sudden, the entire oval lights up with a bright blue light
>feel myself being lifted off the ground
>get the same feeling you get when you go over a dip in the road; like your stomach drops from the gravity
>being ripped into the underbelly of this giant object whilst the little lights dart all around
>pure panic, try screaming but can't hear myself
>look to my left, and see my grandmother looking back at me in sheer terror, mid-scream
>dream ends

The look on my grandmother's face is something I'll never forget. It was so real and is exactly what she'd look like if she was actually screaming in terror, looking at me.
>>
File: IMG_8186.jpg (206KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8186.jpg
206KB, 1200x800px
>Be 5 or 6
>it is around Halloween
>I'm in a dream
>at store in dream
>walk to grandma's house
>There are yes in the sky instead of stars
>I am terrified
>Grandma has shrek decorations
>give her groceries
>mom, aunt, and pop pop stare at me
>growing boils all over body
>becoming monster
>wake up
>white as a sheet
>have paws, claws too
>look in mirror
>face of Count Dracula
>wake up again
>look in mirror
>creepy, monstrous, cat with big head
>scream
>wake up
>midnight
>finally awake for real
>run to moms room
>her room is across kitchen
>see on table a stuffed rabbit my aunt had gotten for me and brought over while I was sleeping
>looks real
>run back to my room
>hide till morning
This happened to me again when I was twelve except different things happened in each dream.
>>
>>18847342

>Be me around 13
>Laying in back room, on recliner watching TV.
>Really late so infomercials are on
>Drifting off into sleep
>I don't know if I started dreaming or what but everything's feels weird and I'm still in the same place (back room.) But able to move around
>Go into kitchen
>Dark in there, save a dimly lit stove light in the corner.
>Look at old TV on counter.
>A black and white face, eerily similar to OPs pic just with similar head to my pic.
>Face is very unsettling, wide open eyes, open mouth, expressionless, gazing into your being.
>Can still vaguely hear the infomercials playing
>Staring at it, then mouth abruptly closes and I immediately wake up
>Don't go into kitchen anyone super late

Had another weird inbetween dream like story if any of you are interested
>>
>King of the hill was canceled
It was freaking terrifying I'll tell ya HWUT!
>>
>>18892539
Shit! I meant eyes in the sky, not yes in the sky!
>>
>>18892549

pls share
>>
>>18847342

This one's pretty extreme so buckle up boys

>I dreamed I saw a mighty room
>The room was filled with men
>And the paper they were signing said
>They'd never fight again
>And when the papers all were signed
>And a million copies made
>They all joined hands and bowed their heads
>And grateful prayers were prayed
>And the people in the streets below
>Were dancing round and round
>And guns and swords and uniforms
>Were scattered on the ground
>Last night I had the strangest dream
>I ever dreamed before
>I dreamed the world had all agreed
>To put an end to war
>>
>>18892718
Gay
>>
>>18892713
>Around 14-15.
>In same back room (fairly large room) we used to have this bar (like an bartending bar), but it was all boarded up on all sides.
>Only way to get behind (or inside) bar was through this small opening on far Right where it was boarded up, we used to store stuff and all that inside there.
>Well again, I'm having this in-between dream like state, not quite dreaming but not quite awake.
>In back again, and my vision is fixed on the opening/that area
>All white, hooded figure very slowly turns corner,
>snow white face, weird cartoons like eyes, deep red lips (pic somewhat related)
>It's just moving, very slowly, it's body is sort of hovering out of behind the bar.
>Doesn't move anything else, just this suspenseful hovering.
>Fuck that and wake up/snap out of it.

Pretty convinced this house is haunted, I've lived here 20+ years and many weeks shit has happened.
>>
File: the_mask_by_brittniixd-d5bdem9.jpg (49KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
the_mask_by_brittniixd-d5bdem9.jpg
49KB, 900x506px
>>18892760
Forgot pic
>>
File: 1464998936138.jpg (36KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1464998936138.jpg
36KB, 400x386px
>walking home from the shop, for whatever reason
>come back to old childhood neighborhood
>home is a combination of a few childhood homes (moved quite a bit) and has the kitchen from a relative's home
>no lighting. all very dark, except for strange colored lights without any source. house is a total mess.
>my friends are all there. most are sleeping on mattresses on the floor, but some are just lying down chatting. reminiscent of a squat.
>suddenly I see a mirror and realize I am dreaming. it had been a waking goal of mine to use a mirror in a dream. this sudden realization allows me to also flick a light switch next to the mirror. the dream went from 0 to 100 very quickly after looking into the mirror.
>my face is very distorted. I have gigantic, black eyes, and a big, wiggly mouth. Everything in the mirror is warping out of control. It reminds me of those content aware scaling clips.
>there is music playing now, and the wind is very loud
>my friends are all gone, but a figure is seen always escaping my vision in a creeping fashion.
>I wake up after screaming that I know I am dreaming and that I am supposedly in control (this is out of fear, I guess)

Whole dream was weird as shit, but got REALLY intense as soon as I realized I was dreaming and tested the mirror and switch. I remember being really excited when I realized I was lucid dreaming. Excited to the point at which I felt like I could wake up at any moment. Didn't exactly have any control, though. Just lucid.
>>
>>18892765
Mfw someone I hate gets in trouble
>>
I had a dream last night that I was watching a documentary on ghosts.

It was really good too. I wish it were a real documentary.
>>
>>18848575
Now there is a theory that your birth marks are where your previous live ended
Thread posts: 273
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.