[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

spiritual experiences without drugs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: spiritual-003.jpg (144KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
spiritual-003.jpg
144KB, 1600x1600px
Hello /x/. I'm interested in having spiritual experiences but without the help of drugs. So far, the best I had was fever dreams. I am also currently looking into respiration methods, that look safe and easy, like holotropic breathwork from the anon the other day.

Any ideas ?
>>
This morning I had a dream, it was a long boring dream until the very end, I was at work again at an old job, with some coworkers and a manager, and then for some reason I showed this girl my car key fob, which belonged to my Lamborghini Gallardo. And I wanted to brag about having it to my manager whom I hated, but I didn't because I didn't want to do something that petty. But then it was a happy rush that I felt, as if I really owned that car, then I woke up. I don't even work at that place anymore and I don't really want that car. What a strange dream.
>>
Drugs are necessary for me to commune with the Spirits

atvian and HYDROCODONE
>>
>>18847413
>man made side effects ridden psychotropic chemicals
>gateways to the metaphysical and spiritual realm
Fucking hell, everytime i come back, i'm always reminded why this board is a fucking circle jerks of retards who have no fucking clue about jack shit
>>
Submissive male here, BDSM at its best have been borderline telepathic. I can feel my Dommes fingernails running down my back while I am writing this.
>>
>>18847428
Hmmm actually I have extensive experience with Goetic and Enochian magick.

Opiates and Benzodiazepines help me immensely.

Learn what you're talking about dolt.
>>
self-hypnosis can provide some emotional experiences
>>
>>18847428
welcome to /x/ now take mushrooms and hunt for the mechanical Sasquatch.
>>
Naturally occurring psychedelics exist for a reason, God wants us to use the tools we are given.
>>
File: nxnqj5jz-1402535657.jpg (167KB, 926x695px) Image search: [Google]
nxnqj5jz-1402535657.jpg
167KB, 926x695px
>>18847336
Do some in-depth research into the following (please look at these from a logical, scientific perspective regarding application, experimental proof, and frequency of occurrence among cultures, both ancient and present, and how both relate, such as cia-sponsored experiments and ancient teachings) Connect the dots as you go along:

- light waves and their frequencies/wavelengths, as well as the sounds of these waves. (hints: colors have sound, since they are EM waves)
- Wave function for unbound electrons in the double-slit experiment (this is the one that rly got me going)
-> In this experiment, think about how the observer effect, regardless of how close or far away the observer is, actually has a measurable/quantifiable influence on the path the electrons take.
- Search the electrical patterns emitted from the brain when having thoughts, since, physically, thoughts are chemical reactions (electron changes)
- Dark matter mass (different from anti-matter). Compare the modern research with concepts such as Chi or Prana.
- Concept of Emission Spectrum of elements from EM wave radiation. Light is energy, and it affects the actual form of an atom, since what makes an atom 3 dimensional is the electrons in orbit around the nucleus.
TLDR: everything in this visible/physical world is the product of Electromagnetic influence on electrons within it. I find it interesting that the worship of stars and the sun date back ages, when we now know that the sun isnt only responsible for life on earth, but also (among other sources) is responsible for the matter within our universe.
- Search for Russel Targ cia-sponsored experiments. Keep in mind that everything is EM influenced.

Next: Don't sleep for a few days. Do your own research as you see fit, but try to connect the dots of modern physics/chemistry, quantum physics theories, ancient knowledge, and what you yourself can feel.

TLDR2: Focus on your chakras
>>
>>18847336
>Any ideas ?

If you're not going to use drugs, then my advice would be to focus more on your dreams, through them you can have very fulfilling experiences.

You have to get to a point in where you're as lucid in dreams as you are in waking life, you will have your sense of smell in dreams and the sense of touch.

Getting to that point is hard and no one can really get you there but yourself, you just have to know its achievable.

If I could give you any advice it would be to set an alarm in the morning specifically so you can wake and try to remember as many dreams as you can from that night, this could even trigger sleep paralysis.

I can answer any specific questions you may have
>>
I have a bowl with already cooked Pachanoi in my fridge.

Anyone has any recipe for eating it, that disguises the horrendous taste?
>>
>>18848480
If you can't deal with the taste, good luck with dealing with the experience that comes with it anon
>>
>>18848426
>colors have soun, since they are electromagnetic waves.

This is false, sound waves are caused by the disturbance of a medium (ex:air) and therefore cannot travel through space, where as electromagnetic waves can.

TL;DR learn more faggot.
>>
>>18847450
Fight me irl
>>
This works
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1F0vpMZA7VQqkawnUlwLPWcKfffneZuk7W0p_hlKxp7Q/view

Have fun, be safe
>>
>>18848557
Did you try it ?
>>
>>18847336
i've heard spiritual exercises of saint loyola produce one of the most intense spiritual experience. but the retreat lasts a month from wha ti remember
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.