[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What exactly is "Karma" Can you control it? If so, how?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_9251.jpg (98KB, 758x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9251.jpg
98KB, 758x1440px
What exactly is "Karma"
Can you control it? If so, how?
>>
>>18847304
Karma is a type of spiritual debt or credit we accumulate ourselves, which is embedded in our soul energy field. This soul energy imprint biases probability to attract payback experiences, ones that compensate for the choices made in the past. If the choices were to help others in need and thereby assist freewill and balance, that brings one positive karma and perhaps in the future one will be helped in return. If instead one has chosen to hurt others who were innocent, that creates imbalance and violation of freewill, and that brings corresponding repercussions.

The difference between karma and fate is that fate arises from decisions made outside linear time, and karma from decisions made within linear time.

Karma is fundamentally about learning lessons. One learns through positive action that as you help others, so are you helped. It’s a rewarding teaching mechanism in that sense. And one learns through negative action that as one hurts others, so are you hurt, in order to understand the consequences of your actions. Negative karma can be resolved by discharging the soul imprint through forgiveness and understanding. Karmic experiences can be prevented by understanding their core lessons before they are attracted.

It follows that karma does not exist for two types of individuals: spiritless humans for whom it serves no purposes since any lessons they receive dissolve along with their consciousness upon death, and highly service-to-self individuals who are on a negative evolutionary path and have no need for a corrective mechanism that teaches them to be ‘good.’ Thus the world is full of seemingly wicked people who never receive their comeuppance. Karma is not a moral thing, but an evolutionary catalyst for those who need it.
>>
>>18847337
Shut up bitch, that post was 5 minutes after creation date.
>>
File: 1393107254759.gif (2MB, 324x205px) Image search: [Google]
1393107254759.gif
2MB, 324x205px
No such thing as karma in the supernatural sense.
It only makes sense when you see it happen immediately after the fact, like justification of a result of an action.
But in magical context of the paranormal, the large majority here will insist that all actions come with a cost or penalty, but there is not.
>>
Karma is entropy, you cant control it, only manage it, and even the is near impossible
>>
>>18847403
Oh and now you chime in too you little prick?
>>
>>18847402
keep telling yourself that, little man

or should i say... cointelpro shill
>>
>>18847304
Karma is the hindu concept of "What you do, makes You." Your actions define who you are. Bad people do bad things. Good people do good things.

It has nothing to do with revengee, eye for an eye, goes around comes around, etc. this is hollywood nonsense.
>>
Travel the path of least resistance
>>
>>18847576
Wow I really like this concept. I feel this one makes much more sense pragmatically.

The latter is just nonsense made up by religious people who want to instill fear on others.
>>
I think there is also Karma that exists in groups, types of people, races, etc.

Some people who believe in reincarnation believe in reincarnating along certain "karmic lines". So, let's just say one country has a certain type of karma and living in one country is because you are either making or resolving that type of karma, and that controls how you incarnate.

Of course, life is pretty fucking complicated and unless you are a spiritually realized being, everything you do creates karma. So the webs can be pretty complicated.

But I can't perceive karma so idk.
>>
Karma is the sum total of all cumulative effects from causal chains previously initiated via freewill choice (both within and without the current singular incarnation). Alter what choices you make, alter your karmic manifestations.

>>18847315
Montalk brofist.jpg
>>
>>18847716
hell ya dude :^)
>>
File: Anime bitch.jpg (20KB, 339x270px) Image search: [Google]
Anime bitch.jpg
20KB, 339x270px
>>18847403
>Karma is entropy

What the fuck is this nigger smoking?
>>
>>18848073
entropy is the inevitable decay to chaos, too effect the entropy of any system will adversely affect another, bad karma/entropy is taking actions that lead to eventually lead to a lowering of your entropic state.
googd karma/entropy is to take action that causes a raising of entropic state.
(keeping in mind that thiss effects more than you and your actions, having to draw from an external source, depleting the entropy of some other system if not your own)
this is why the monks keep to a practice of inciting no karma an allowing the natural flow of change to wash over them without judgment
>>
the common, westernized interpretation of karma, that it's some kind of cosmic justice system, is an incorrect analysis of the original meaning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60TdZApIppU
>>
>>18848103
>>18848103
Again, what are you smoking and where can I find some?
>>
>>18847304
Karma is confirmation bias, just like luck.
Ignore the larping faggots ITT.
>>
Karma is the death of innocence and the birth of gender fluidity.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.