[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 20170402_141615.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170402_141615.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
I had a vision of this about 2 years ago...i was sitting on my bed about 2.15 afternoon when BOOM this image slapped in my mind. I looked up what I could but any help on it's meaning is greatly appreciated
>>
>>18847295
Sorry it's 2 Roman pillars on the tip of a cresent moon
>>
>>18847295
You really really miss playing Soul Calibur 2
>>
>>18847320
Different anon, but I thought I'd seen the symbol somewhere before.
Thanks anon, it was bugging the shit out of me not being able to remember where I'd seen it.
>>
>>18847320
Fuuck it is soul caliber 2....haha just upside down. Well there goes my special feeling I thought I had
>>
>>18847295
the II is a Gemini sign and the background is the moon
>>
File: IMG_0240.jpg (156KB, 923x865px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0240.jpg
156KB, 923x865px
>>18847295
Oh, shit.

It's not really a match (indeed, it could be a coincidence), but that sign in the bottom right.

Stay safe, Anon.
>>
>>18847295

oh no...
>>
>>18847387
Haha not be taken alive...well I guess
>>
>>18847295

>>18831655
>>
>>18847421
The countdown... I swear to god if this is related to mabus and someone will post the symbol of THE grey eminence ...I´m done... he done it again

>>18847295
Be carefull... not everybody needs a teacher, sometimes someone needs a wolfer...
>>
>>18847476
I'm sorry a wolfer?...
>>
>>18847295
A second moon/planet.
>>
>>18847481
teacher teaches you... wolfer makes you a wolf, makes you own what you are, an unforgiving, unforgetting, unapologetic person which knows and doesn´t let know what they are really about,... the person doesn´t make you a psycho or a sociopath... you would just see what you are really about, and what you really are in other people's lives, your place, everything.... and if the two images don´t match, it´s time for you to break free... which isn´t always the best case, considering that some people can be evil in their core... wolfer is a specific person that shows you all of that... beware of the wolfer... and remember... he is not your friend... only your mirror...
>>
File: The grey eminence.png (17KB, 1656x1488px) Image search: [Google]
The grey eminence.png
17KB, 1656x1488px
Did somebody mention the count down?
>>
>>18847507
Very very interesting cause after that symbol about 4 months I went through very rough times...lost tons of money had to sell truck work 2 jobs and live in a place that I hated with a passion. Yet stuck because I had land payments a month and didn't want to give up or is lose the land. I became thicker skin n more iron willed but also bitter n sad at times
>>
Islam
>>
>>18847543
be careful with that... because when you start to see what actions people took that caused where you are right now, you either can take the path of understanding why people are and behave the way they are and behave, which can lead you to kindness, but the inability to enjoy simple things, as you would start to see the connections... or you can take the path of a pure misanthrope... You should know I´m talking about a SPECIFIC person, and I hope that symbol isn´t a connection to HIM...
>>
>>18847556
No person is in my life...im with a very kind girl now but no person during that time. I just became stronger really when dealing with the hardships. I'm like a gypsy no family..no friends here
>>
>>18847563

I just hope that symbol is a coincidence and you never met HIM... I met him once, and I must tell you, it was hard to keep my moral compass high since he showed me how people become who they are... the evil is really an easy path and the irony of it all is to keep being true to yourself, while being kind and good... it´s too much and too complicated... wish you luck
>>
>>18847590
Even if this was 2 years ago ?
>>
>>18847612

I don´t know you, you should know or you will realize it... just don´t search for him... don´t listen to his advice and explanation because it starts a cumbersome journey... just don´t... trust me
>>
>>18847628
Ok thanks bub
>>
>>18847295
Vidya game
>>
>>18847295
Contra 2
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.