[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lost Passport

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 1

File: project_stargate.jpg (29KB, 388x162px) Image search: [Google]
project_stargate.jpg
29KB, 388x162px
Hello everyone, I have recently applied for a job at a hospital and they want my passport as a form of identification. The problem being I have lost it and it's somewhere in my house.

I have already consulted my psychic friend (who does fantastic Tarot readings!) and she remote viewed what she thought was my passport hiding between two books on my book shelf. What it actually was turned out to be the remaining 4 pictures of my exact passport photocard. So she must have zeroed in on my passport photos instead of my passport.
Close but no cigar. I have recently been reading and learning about remote viewing but I am no way near enough a level to find this damn passport. Please help!

Pic related; where's Joe McMoneagle when you need him?
>>
>>18847054
Try looking in the last place you left it.
>>
>>18847062
Not possible as I've been moving house.
>>
>>18847054
some impressions:
there's something soft, textile like (maybe some kind of bag, i can't identify the color)
it's somewhere "down" like in the basement or maybe it's below something else. (like under your bed or at the bottom of some kind of cabinet..)
you or someone put it there on purpose (when cleaning, or moving in)
>>
>>18847087
This is good, this is a start. Any colours would help as I have a thing for rucksacks. I will look under the bed. This is quite exciting.
>>
>>18847087
Wasn't under the bed and wasn't in my collection of rucksacks. I'm racking my brain like crazy.
>>
>>18847094
Are any sculptures in your home? If so, under brown or black one. You are welcome
>>
>>18847133
33Dub check>>18847133
>>
cut your stomach open you will find it there
>>
>>18847133
I do have a lamp which is kind of like a sculpture. I'll look under that.
>>
>>18847142
What am I? That blue girl from The Fifth Element?
Ahhhh-hi-hi-hi-ho-hieeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaAAAAAA!
>>
>>18847127
i think there's something white (it's somewhat hard, like wood or plastic) and there's also something grey (it's soft, like clothes).. it's all at one place.. and it even smells a bit like old clothes... maybe it's not a bag, but an old jacket or something like that
>>
>>18847075
Wow, you're strong.
>>
>>18847153
That's good, narrowing it down dramatically as I have white IKEA furniture. A white wardrobe! Keep going just in case.
>>
>>18847171
What things or storage are under the lamp? It's near/under a type of sculpture...
>>
>>18847171
is there something blue in your room, like a carpet or a sofa maybe?
>>
>>18847179
The passport
>>
>>18847184
Passport is red.
>>
>>18847179
There are three blue things, a huge dictionary with thesaurus, and my blue dressing gown on my blue chair. The chair has lots of clothes on it, so I guess that's the clothes smell. I'll go look.
>>
>>18847188
No. You would know exactly it's location.
>>
>>18847177
Well it's on my bed side table but I swear I looked there quite thoroughly the other day. Are you sure it's not a teddy bear? Oh wait, I have a headless sculpture of a modern-art Buddha - but that is on the floor?
>>
Hey since this is a remote viewing thread can I get help with something too? I'm looking for my box of sharpie markers

Thanks
>>
>>18847201
What is on the floor below...
>>
>>18847197
What? I've been looking everywhere, I've meditated on it, I've tried retracing my memories of where it last was.

I'm goin' nuts!
>>
>>18847210
Easy, "in the pooper"
>>
>>18847211
It's the ground floor. It's a nice thought but I live in a flat. Also it would be contained within this one room I'm pretty sure. Thing is a passport is so skinny and tiny to lose, yet so bloody important.
>>
>>18847220
True story
>>
>>18847224
I'm definitely getting one of those massive passport covers (now I understand why people get them) when I find it.
>>
I have a new idea guys, I have a compass near me. If any of you could zero in on what kind of direction it is hiding that would be super helpful.

Can that be accomplished with remote viewing?
>>
>>18847232
South west under figure of some type
>>
>>18847244
There are some teddy bears (not mine) so I'll go check.
>>
>>18847252
Has to be there
>>
>>18847254
Is it bloody wedged down the side of something?
>>
>>18847260
All I am aware of is it being under sculptures or figures of sorts. seems to be laying flat
>>
>>18847054
Wow. You probably have to look where you passport is...
>>
>>18847264
I can't think what sculptures or figures are in my room. It wasn't under the bears or in my big box of paperwork I've just gone through.

Can you pinpoint anything specific like perhaps a face or something like a texture? I'm pretty sure the thing about it being South-Westerly is accurate as it isnt behind me (most of my room is in that direction.)
>>
>go to passport office
>get a new copy

Life's too short for avoidable frustrations.
>>
>>18847279
Do you have folders boxes containers or books with sculpture type covers
>>
>>18847284
>have to pay money
>have to fill out a lengthy form
>have to wait for it to be mailed to you

That's actually the more frustrating option imo
>>
>>18847287
I do have a ton of books, perhaps one has a sculpture type cover? It's also South-Westerly. Perhaps my friend was right all along and maybe the bookcase contains the remaining passport photos AND the passport and I just missed it. I will take all the books down again and have another peek.

So far:

South-West direction = most of my room is this direction.

Smell of clothes = there is a bag of clothes near the bookcase

White solid structure = white IKEA bookcase

Sculptures = perhaps book covers, there is the buddha sculpture near the bookcase

It's lying face-down
>>
>>18847297
Yeah, meanwhile the employers would get impatient. This way it's probably far quicker and I get to exercise the brainwaves of a few talented people.

It can't even be compared to a needle in a haystack, this is like trying to find a flea on the moon.
>>
>>18847302
have you checked all the pockets of the clothes inside that bag? (is the bag grey?)
>>
>>18847316
I'll check the bags, that's a good idea. I just checked my other clothes and rummaged around the books. Shit man, if it's in one of those bags and I find it - that means you've prevented me giving my passport the the charity shop!
>>
Right, I've looked in those places and it isnt there BUT I did find my P45 which I think can contribute to me getting the job. It was in the WHITE IKEA shelving inside a GREY FABRIC box.

Still no passport though, which I do kinda need for a holiday I might be going on next month.

I will look under my bed again.
>>
>>18847350
that's interesting.. maybe that means, your passport is not at your place at all and the matrix wanted to give you a substitute... anyway, good luck getting the job!
>>
>>18847366
Yeah man, it's funny how things work out. Perhaps I am just not looking hard enough and you're right all along. There are similarities with what my friend said and I don't doubt your powers at all. :)

Thanks! I bet ill find it in about four weeks time under a obvious statue near smelly clothes on a white surface with blue things. :D
>>
>>18847054

It's in a box in your garage
>>
>>18847552

You just started moving in a bit ago, right?
>>
>>18847565
I don't have a garage.
>>
>>18847600

You don't still have a vehicle with a box in it?
>>
>>18847604
Potentially. The other option could be that the passport is at my mums house, but that is unlikely.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.