[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Mq0tNhy.jpg (74KB, 996x560px) Image search: [Google]
Mq0tNhy.jpg
74KB, 996x560px
September 23rd 2017.

What's going to happen? For many years people have been mindlessly pointing to 923 as being a prophetic date. In movies, tv series and more, people saw this date, just like we now see 9-11 in movies predicting this event.

You guys remember the september 23rd 2015, it created a huge commotion holy especially on /pol/.

we never had a date, a year associated with 923. What if we now have confirmation of an event on september 23rd, 2017?

The date was found using astronomy and biblical scriptures.
>>
>taking some kikes book seriuously
lmaoing@yourlife
>>
>>18846751
Nothing's going to happen. Any massive life altering change in the world happens over time and it's subtle effects are known to people beforehand
>>
Leo and Virgo will meet.

What's hard to understand?

Though the Cicada people seem to believe they've orchestrated the event if I've understood those threads properly.
>>
Very soon Death itself will be destroyed on Earth. This is the first portal opening signaling the end of the days of grace and the beginning of the days of no mercy. No mercy to evil, no mercy to those who oppose God.
>>
>>18846751
I'm going through this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/23_enigma

You're making it worse for me.
>>
>>18846751
The Mother will Give Birth.
>>
Here's what will happen. Everyone will go into the doomsday bunkers, and either nothing will happen, or something will happen.

This the thing you you people don't seem to get. If there is an apocalypse, or this is date of The rapture, or anything else, it doesn't matter.

If it's the day you're me at to die, you will.

Knowing the day isn't going to help, it's going to fill you with dread.
>>
3-11..6-11..9-11 are the freemasons dates.. Research is key to understand this. Its a triolgy...a final ending in the pacific false flag nuke on SeAttle.

322...what a joke
>>
>>18847278
what does that entail?
>>
File: oh my god not this shit again.jpg (128KB, 454x418px) Image search: [Google]
oh my god not this shit again.jpg
128KB, 454x418px
we've been having september 23 threads for like two and a half years. amazingly enough, nothing happened the last couple years and nothing is going to happen this year.
>>
>>18846751

So the day is the day when a woman get pooed on by a lion?
>>
>>18846751
>deamons are aliens
I
FUCKING
KNEW
IT
>>
>>18849224
Will I see you in September?
>>
>>18847439
Someone knows, we'll see where and if so.
>>
>>18849648
Or lose you to a summer love
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iu-7DXBiVsA
>>
one thing's for sure
i will turn twenty then.
that's all i can say for now.
>>
File: krotah.jpg (38KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
krotah.jpg
38KB, 800x600px
>>18847407
>>18847439
>>18848686
Krotah is coming.
>>
File: 1490327659774.jpg (1MB, 1160x6760px) Image search: [Google]
1490327659774.jpg
1MB, 1160x6760px
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.