[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Manchester paranormal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: MCR.jpg (29KB, 383x359px) Image search: [Google]
MCR.jpg
29KB, 383x359px
Any stories or sites of interest for Manchester, UK (including Greater Manchester area)?
>>
>>18846646
I hear tales of spooky scary skeleingtons
>>
>>18846646
I heard that some guy used a plastic spoon without government permit.
>>
Spoopy CCTV video of a office polt.
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/manchester-poltergeist-office-cctv-ghosts-10729670
>>
>>18846796
it's faked, but it's still a pretty good one regardless
>>
>>18846646
I live in longsight and the other scary shit here is teenagers shooting each other over bags of weed
>>
>>18846646
Paranormal database has a few entries:
http://www.paranormaldatabase.com/hotspots/manchester.php
>>
>>18846677

From whom?
>>
>>18846646
I saw the ghost of ian brown doing a monkey swagger down the arndale centre yesterday lad. And the ghost of morrissey sitting in a burned out car in moss side.
>>
>>18846646
Hi OP. Leedsfag here. Other than the odd thing on UFOsightingsdaily (which is the least credible thing on the planet) nothing of interest has ever happened in Manchester in terms of paranormal activity. Todmorden across the border though... loads there.
>>
>>18846646
There is a legend of a spirit that steals underwear you can call forth. First you will need to wear a white sheet so that you look like another spirit, then head to Moss Side and shout the incantation "I hate knickers" and soon you will see spooks.
>>
>>18846646
Yes there are many tales of dark-skinned demons walking the streets, stealing from shops and attacking people.
>>
I heard there's a phenomenon of hordes of Chinese people apparating in the university during the day and then at night they just disappear...
>>
I seen a Werewolf ordering a pina colada at Trader Vic's
>>
>>18846646

You've got the Manchester serial killer who likes to drown people in the canals, no idea if that is paranormal enough for this board though.

What about Newcastle?
>>
Saw another manc ghost today lad. This time it was the wraith of liam gallagher drifting mournfully around the corn exchange while moaning in high pitched a nasal whine. Then a headless tony wilson ghost went past driving a horse & cart. He looked down at me and shouted "Sorted our kid!" then rode off into the sky.
>>
>>18847281
M14 ere ya bumbaclart, just off of great western st
>>
>>18848658
>What about Newcastle?
Are you retarded?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.