[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So there was this people, right? They thought they were fallen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: the-gnostics.jpg (34KB, 360x527px) Image search: [Google]
the-gnostics.jpg
34KB, 360x527px
So there was this people, right? They thought they were fallen angels roaming earth and that they were to take revenge on the humans that were to get saved, only that this wasn't true and there was no revenge to take since no evil had been done, instead the story is as follows:

Yhvh had some of his angels procreate with women after imbuing on them a spirit of delusion, this caused many upon mankind to be unsalvageable sons of darkness, allow no one to tell you they are sons of the devil and sell you the biblical tale.

You have to be wary of these people, they are the ones making up strange religions and mixing doctrines with strange beliefs from other religions, a shining example is Samael Aun Weor, who mixes up bullshit and calls the belief gnosticism.
>>
File: Jesus is a dick.jpg (123KB, 622x731px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus is a dick.jpg
123KB, 622x731px
>>18846198
>>
Very interesting stuff Anon
>>
>>18846216
I'm not saying gnosticism is false, quite the opposite, what I say is that people like Samael are impostors.
>>
>>18846237
I don't even know who Samael is so I would be inclined to agree :)
>>
>>18846198
I was born into this world half conscious. My soul didn't embody into the being I became. I heard them talking about it in my past life. They thought it had something to do with their karma, that beings like my would be born to earth. We came from a place that had darkness, and a place that had light in another world. I believe that to be born like me was to be so that through the journey of life one could love and heal the dark tendencies in oneself, and reunite with the source and soul.
>>
>>18846240
Take your meds you fanny!
>>
>>18846240
Karma doesn't exist
>>
>>18846248
Basically you love the dark matter within your soul. It becomes light, and sort of does a fusion matter antimatter dance with the physical body. Then you get some cool psychic powers.
>>
>>18846256
Lmao haha thats hilarious I bet its just like that
>>
>>18846198
>after imbuing on them a spirit of delusion

so it's 100% his fault.
>>
>>18846254
you're in the wrong place. everything exists
>>
>>18846326
No, I'm on 4chan, 4chan is not necessarily the wrong place. The wrong place would be a christian church.
>>
>>18846254
it does, it's action - reaction
>>
>>18846337
Action: Put man into the garden of eden and lie to him telling him that a fruit kills.
Reaction: Snake tells them that the fruit makes you wise.
Action: Eating from the tree
Reaction: Kicks man out of the garden before he eats even better fruits
Action: Man doesn't die for several hundreds of years, thus making yhvh a liar

Reaction?
>>
>>18846354
do you think karma has to do with christianity?
>>
>>18846354
>Action: Put man into the garden of eden and lie to him telling him that a fruit kills.
>Action: Man doesn't die for several hundreds of years (dooesnt live eternally like he would in eden, dies eventually)
>thus making yhvh a liar
>Reaction?
youll hit puberty in a couple years and maybe youll stop being an edgy kid
>>
This is a gnostic thread, we are suggesting karma doesn't exist so you kind of gtfo.
>>
>>18846401
>you're edgy because you believe your religion

What's next, being violent because you like kittens playing?
>>
>>18846401
>like he would in eden

He wasn't gonna live forever, as he wasn't offered the fruit of eternal life.
>>
>>18846407
youre edgy because you feel the authority to call god a liar without there being lies.

you know what happens to blasphemers :)
>>
The rulers took Adam and put him in the garden, that he might cultivate it and keep watch over it. They issued a command to him, saying, “From every tree in the garden shall you eat, but from the tree of knowledge of good and evil don’t eat, nor touch it. For the day you eat from it you will surely die.”

They said this to him, but they did not understand what they said. Rather, by the father’s will, they said this in such a way that he might in fact eat, and that Adam might not regard them as would a man of an exclusively material nature.

The rulers took counsel with one another and said, “Come, let us cause a deep sleep to fall on Adam.” And he slept. Now, the deep sleep that they caused to fall on him, and he slept, is ignorance. They opened his side, which was like a living woman. And they built up his side with some flesh in place of her, and Adam came to be only with soul.

The woman of spirit came to him and spoke with him, saying, “Rise, Adam.” And when he saw her, he said, “It is you who have given me life. You will be called ‘mother of the living.’ For she is my mother. She is the physician, and the woman, and she has given birth.”
>>
Then the female spiritual presence came in the form of the snake, the instructor, and it taught them, saying, “What did he say to you? Was it, ‘From every tree in the garden shall you eat, but from the tree of recognizing evil and good do not eat’?”

The woman of flesh said, “Not only did he say ‘Don’t eat,’ but even ‘Don’t touch it. For the day you eat from it, you will surely die.’”

The snake, the instructor, said, “It is not the case that you will surely die, for out of jealousy he said this to you. Rather, your eyes will open and you will be like gods, recognizing evil and good.” And the female instructing power was taken away from the snake, and she left it behind, merely a thing of the earth.

And the woman of flesh took from the tree and ate, and she gave to her husband as well as herself, and those beings, who possessed only a soul, ate. And their imperfection became apparent in their lack of knowledge. They recognized that they were naked of the spiritual, and they took fig leaves and bound them around themselves.
>>
>>18846425
>>18846433
Fucking beautiful. Where is this writing coming from again?
>>
>>18846477
Nag Hamadi scriptures: The reality of the rulers.
>>
>>18846486
I love it, its very beautiful
>>
>>18846354
how is YHWH a liar? He told them that the day they eat of teh fruit they'd die.
And remember, a day with the lord is like a thousand years.
None of the descendants of Adam and Eve lived to a 1000+ years.
>>
Isn't it interesting how gnosticism tries to subvert and change the scriptures by adding or altering the texts, such as in >>18846433
>>18846425

It tells a story that is geometrically opposed to the teachings of Jesus Christ, and is more aking to what the serpent told Eve "Ye shall be as gods" (a promise/lie that was never fullfilled, instead we lost everything that was resembling God, our immortality, our purity, our access to the divine, everything).
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.