[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am desperate to have a good love life. Do any spells work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2176.jpg (54KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2176.jpg
54KB, 720x960px
I am desperate to have a good love life.
Do any spells work
>>
>>18844882
You have to try being nice first.
>>
No.
>>
>>18844882
Yes. It's called going out and meeting people.
>>
Are you me anon? I have a shit lovelife and love /x/ shit and weenie dogs.
Regardless, start with gentle spells done for yourself. Learn to appreciate you and others will follow. I'm too much of a skeptic to engage in much real 'spell' work yet, but I've been doing herbal cleanses, sigils, and intensive meditation so far, these things may help you. Try not to read too far into 'cast this spell directed at insert name here and they will fall for you' stuff.
>>
>>18845179
I want to summon a nice girl
AND YES I AM U LMOLA
>>
Why are you sacrificing pupper to Satan for a good love life?

Just find a drunk and horny cougar at a bar and be fuck buddies
>>
File: 1422831369694.jpg (212KB, 534x900px) Image search: [Google]
1422831369694.jpg
212KB, 534x900px
Wizard here Go into a spell like that being thirsty af and it's likely to backfire..
>>
Just take a deep breath.. And spell the word L.O.V.E. man.
>>
>>18844882
Don't take a christian view of it and ask some sky daddy/mommy to solve your issues for you. Look to be the vehicle through which change occurs, not a beggar on his knees.

I am tempted to start giving advice but you sound like you may be a bit a too green as of yet and may have some misconceptions of the purpose/practice of the occult.

You may want to check out someone who takes a more secular approach to occultism, such as https://www.youtube.com/user/Styxhexenhammer666 for a good education in the basics. After you feel comfortable with the secular aspects of the occult, you will be set to explore where your heart takes you.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.