[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What type of entity is following me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: bad thing.jpg (54KB, 1100x618px) Image search: [Google]
bad thing.jpg
54KB, 1100x618px
I've been followed by a terrifying entity since I was about 7. I'm now 19, and I just saw him again yesterday. Really similar to the picture, except with a slightly bigger head. He's slightly taller than most door frames. He's never really interacted with me other than to just stare at me super unnervingly. He just gives off a really really bad vibe and idk what he wants with me.
I've seen him like 6 times.
>>
>>18844701
I always encourage contact for ultimate closure on the entity.
Try to ask it yourself what it wants of you.
>>
>>18844701

That's a dude, OP.

Nothing paranormal
/case closed
>>
>>18844723
Yeah, No don't do that. It's time to make friends with Pentecostal Christianity. You need to rebuke this in the name of Jesus Christ and BELIEVE it.
>>
>>18844729
not an actual pic of the thing. unless some giant-ass dude with hydrocephalus managed to break into a 7 year old kid's room completely silently only to stand there and stare for several minutes before vanishing, completely silently, idk if that's true.
>>
>>18844745
I mean, if they wanna send off an entity they know nothing about, sure.
But ya gotta know its deal first imo.
>>
>>18844701
I'm followed by the voice of a girl ever since I was in a week long blackout as a teen. My country is underdeveloped and less than 70 years ago people died of malnutrition where I stand, I've lived spoiled and never understood hardship, I think I'm being taught a lesson.
>>
>>18844701
the thing has been seeing you for at least 12 years. either its playing the long game or its nothing to worry about. another possibility is that its all in your head and you have a really sporadic mental disorder.
>>
f
>>
>>18844770
No you don't. If it's harming you, threatening you, it's the Devil. Bye.
>>
>>18844770

shut the fuck up you namefaggot
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.