[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

all right lads, redpill me on demon possession.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: bad eyes.jpg (15KB, 600x314px) Image search: [Google]
bad eyes.jpg
15KB, 600x314px
all right lads, redpill me on demon possession.
>>
>>18844615
capt. howdy contacts you thru luigiboard, you make a clay statue, you see a doctor, you see a priest.
>>
>>18844621
Haha what fuck I'm scared now
>>
>>18844615
What demon would take control of me and force me to give blowjobs at a truck stop or to have a line ran on me? I have these fantasies but am too self aware to act on them. A demon could really push me over the edge.
>>
>>18844722
pray to malacath
>>
Demons can and will trick the entire world if they can. Watch your ego and be you, the real you.
>>
>>18844615
You gotta flip it turnways
>>
>>18844725
Who the fuck is malacath?
>>
>>18844734
an ainchint diatee known for his pompousness and how to create the lord of the dance
>>
>>18844752
Do you mean ancient deity? Why not skip the middle man and go to the lord of the dance himself?
>>
>>18844725
>>18844787

Can't find nothing on him except Skyrim entries and even then, doesn't sound like someone that would grant what I want.

I've got bills to pay and want to whore myself out without worrying about it.
>>
>>18844814
Drink some wine and listen to some tunes with a passionate lover maybe?
>>
>>18844615
My sister is possessed by a demon. When we were kids, we used to fuck around a lot with urban exploration and shit. We came up one time on some crazy ritual leftovers or whatever in some old farmhouse and I'm pretty sure that that's when it happened. I'd never let her know that I even think about shit like that but she's kind of hinted at me in the past that she's aware of the possession.
>>
what about genie possession?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsY740MShX0

same same, but different
>>
There are abstract entities, representing sinful desires.
The amount of time a demon spends possessing you is equal to the amount of time you will spend in hellfire for your sins.
Lust, Greed, Wrath, Sloth... All of these sins add up. You could spend 40 years in hellfire for 10 years of wickedness.
>>
OP demon possession is very real I could post a video of a friend of mine who was very unfortunate to have become possessed
>>
File: IMG_0678.jpg (94KB, 636x487px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0678.jpg
94KB, 636x487px
32 As they were going away, behold, a kdemon-oppressed man who was mute lwas brought to him.

33 And when the demon had been cast out, the mute man spoke. And the crowds mmarveled, saying, “Never was anything like this seen in Israel.”
>>
>>18845013
i'd say go for it
>>
File: IMG_0687.jpg (62KB, 400x289px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0687.jpg
62KB, 400x289px
14 And when they were come to the multitude, there came to him a certain man, kneeling down to him, and saying,

15 Lord, have mercy on my son: for he is lunatick, and sore vexed: for ofttimes he falleth into the fire, and oft into the water.

16 And I brought him to thy disciples, and they could not cure him.

17 Then Jesus answered and said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him hither to me.

18 And Jesus rebuked the devil; and he departed out of him: and the child was cured from that very hour.

19 Then came the disciples to Jesus apart, and said, Why could not we cast him out?

20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

21 Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.
>>
>>18845033
shill, are you implying that the OP get themselves possessed?

Is this not harmful? Yes it is, this is no time to joke around, this comment is a mistake for you to have made
>>
File: IMG_0686.jpg (41KB, 400x340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0686.jpg
41KB, 400x340px
1 And they came over unto the other side of the sea, into the country of the Gadarenes.

2 And when he was come out of the ship, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit,

3 Who had his dwelling among the tombs; and no man could bind him, no, not with chains:

4 Because that he had been often bound with fetters and chains, and the chains had been plucked asunder by him, and the fetters broken in pieces: neither could any man tame him.

5 And always, night and day, he was in the mountains, and in the tombs, crying, and cutting himself with stones.

6 But when he saw Jesus afar off, he ran and worshipped him,

7 And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not.

8 For he said unto him, Come out of the man, thou unclean spirit.

9 And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many.

10 And he besought him much that he would not send them away out of the country.

11 Now there was there nigh unto the mountains a great herd of swine feeding.

12 And all the devils besought him, saying, Send us into the swine, that we may enter into them.

13 And forthwith Jesus gave them leave. And the unclean spirits went out, and entered into the swine: and the herd ran violently down a steep place into the sea, (they were about two thousand;) and were choked in the sea.

14 And they that fed the swine fled, and told it in the city, and in the country. And they went out to see what it was that was done.

15 And they come to Jesus, and see him that was possessed with the devil, and had the legion, sitting, and clothed, and in his right mind: and they were afraid.

16 And they that saw it told them how it befell to him that was possessed with the devil, and also concerning the swine.
>>
>>18845047
did you see what i replied to?
>I could post a video of a friend of mine who was very unfortunate to have become possessed
>>
File: IMG_0682.jpg (46KB, 400x340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0682.jpg
46KB, 400x340px
17 And they began to pray him to depart out of their coasts.

18 And when he was come into the ship, he that had been possessed with the devil prayed him that he might be with him.

19 Howbeit Jesus suffered him not, but saith unto him, Go home to thy friends, and tell them how great things the Lord hath done for thee, and hath had compassion on thee.

20 And he departed, and began to publish in Decapolis how great things Jesus had done for him: and all men did marvel.
>>
>>18845047
>>18845061
And to add as a reaction to the OP, probably not the best idea ever.
Best case scenario it doesn't work and you look like an idiot, worst case scenario... shit i don't even know,.
>>
also, seeing as all books i've read on the subject of dealig with demons go to absurd amounts of extra protection i'd say there's ample reason to believe nothing good is gonna come from it
>>
https://youtu.be/4W6DAOONgSY

https://youtu.be/nfFLqvKCaxg
>>
File: IMG_0683.jpg (49KB, 400x339px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0683.jpg
49KB, 400x339px
24And from there he arose and went away to the region of Tyre and Sidon.g And he entered a house and did not want anyone to know, yet he could not be hidden.

25But immediately a woman whose little daughter had an unclean spirit heard of him and came and fell down at his feet.

26Now the woman was a Gentile, a Syrophoenician by birth. And she begged him to cast the demon out of her daughter.

27And he said to her, “Let the children be fed first, for it is not right to take the children’s bread and throw it to the dogs.”

28But she answered him, “Yes, Lord; yet even the dogs under the table eat the children’s crumbs.”

29And he said to her, “For this statement you may go your way; the demon has left your daughter.”

30And she went home and found the child lying in bed and the demon gone.
>>
I was possessed once, then perfomed an excorcism, experienced a long ass time in the void, and now im posting on x.
>>
>>18845043
>>18845063
>17 Then Jesus answered and said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him hither to me.
>17 And they began to pray him to depart out of their coasts.
These numbers make no sense. Why two 17s?
>>
>>18844814
I'll give you 5 bucks for a bj
>>
File: mk how it works.jpg (1MB, 1416x9656px) Image search: [Google]
mk how it works.jpg
1MB, 1416x9656px
>>
>>18844615
Demons are the spirits of the giants, the children of the nephilim (fallen angels) and human women. They roam the earth in search of receptive bodies to possess. These things want to be you.
>>
>>18846607
"temp of sun...101F"
no????
>>
>>18844615
Demonic possession is a metaphor for human habits, thoughts, and perceptions that take root deeply in one's mind with negative consequences. Because we are so deeply social animals, our abilities of agent detection and response (strategy) are highly developed, and so anthropomorphicizing these behaviors and mental phenomena allows one to use some of the tools of this kit on them. Literalizing them as actual things and not mere metaphor can strengthen this much more.

Unfortunately something went terribly wrong and the demons took over the world, replicating among minds like parasites, their King being God. Even when they stopped being useful they held on because they evolved to survive. God is the most powerful and evil demon of them all, jealously desiring total mindshare marked dominance, 100% posession of all humanity. There are many other demons, many of them abstractions; something doesn't need to be an agent to be a demon.

https://vimeo.com/129609470
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.