[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a guy preparing for a ritual Mahasamadhi anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 14

File: 011.jpg (114KB, 469x342px) Image search: [Google]
011.jpg
114KB, 469x342px
Ask a guy preparing for a ritual Mahasamadhi anything
>>
>>18844597
ok
who do you like more keeny or spenny?
>>
>>18844602
Only answering real questions. Take this faggotry somewhere else
>>
What time do your parents get off work
>>
>>18844606
ok
heres a real one
did marco polo transcend the interdimensional time warp of morroco and it lead to the silk road?
>>
>>18844597
I know nothing about this subject matter except for the pic so here I go.

Is this a funeral rite or a worship of some kind? Is there cannibalism involved or am I a sick fuck? What will the ritual consist of?
>>
>>18844618
I will transcend of the evervescent aura of vishnu and commune with krishna and gilgamesh
>>
>>18844618
It's like a level of enlightenment achieved ...similar to nirvana OP is not a faggot but he's trying really really hard
>>
>>18844627
Tell Gilgamesh he's a cool dude and that I said hi.
>>1844632
Huh. So this would be a celebration or the ritual to achieve it? Either way, sounds interesting. I'm definitely curious, even if OP is trying way too hard.
>>
>>18844632
Fuck, meant to reply to this post. I'm retarded
>>
>>18844597
Why are you and all other roleplaying faggots so obnoxious?
>>
>>18844647
oh contrare, my little buddy
i may teleport to you tonight, just to proove that well heh im no roleplayer
>>
>>18844652
Are we gonna play video games?
>>
>>18844658
sure if you want but my gaming skills are a little lackluster ive been preping for my mahumbalanada so yea we can study tho if you want too
>>
>>18844618
Google mahasamadhi noob
>>
OP here. Not role playing. I have been studying mahasamadhi for two years under a teacher from china. He was my martial arts coach and taught me about Buddhism, Hinduism, Taoism, etc. Over the years we've become very close. I expressed my interest in Mahasamadhi two years ago, and started learning about it. About 7 or 8 months in, I decided it was what I wanted. It's a very difficult thing to do, in a way. I still have a ways to go but I feel I'm getting close.
>>
>>18844708
oh cool i met my mentor at the bathhouses and he says he can really show me how to project
>>
>>18844732
Alright
>>
>>18844735
did you really have ever seen to do and to be
>>
OP again. How is it people will reply to autistic vampire threads and have intelligent conversations but someone claims to be studying something most people haven't heard of and all anyone wants to do is troll?
>>
>>18844783
I was interested but you never replied to my queries.
>>
>>18844791
What would you like to know anon?
>>
File: 1478408923346.jpg (20KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1478408923346.jpg
20KB, 600x450px
>>18844783
It's complex cause we get defensive when faced with the unknown and the defense here it's mockery.

I do believe you are the real deal.

My question is what do you hope to accomplish with this?

Or it's one of those things, where the goal it's to have no goals?
>>
Poo in the loo I smell you
>>
>>18844851
Mahasamadhi, simply put, is the conscious exit of the body. One must "run down" their karmic memory, or completely destroy it in order to accomplish this. It ensures the cycle is ended, and one can peacefully and completely remove themselves from the cycle of death/rebirth. There's much more to it than that. This is just a brief explanation.
>>
File: IMG_0673.jpg (75KB, 700x438px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0673.jpg
75KB, 700x438px
17So when Jesus came, He found that he had already been in the tomb four days.

18Now Bethany was near Jerusalem, about two miles off;

19and many of the Jews had come to Martha and Mary, to console them concerning their brother.

20Martha therefore, when she heard that Jesus was coming, went to meet Him, but Mary stayed at the house.

21Martha then said to Jesus, “Lord, if You had been here, my brother would not have died.

22“Even now I know that whatever You ask of God, God will give You.”

23Jesus said to her, “Your brother will rise again.”

24Martha said to Him, “I know that he will rise again in the resurrection on the last day.”

25Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me will live even if he dies,

26and everyone who lives and believes in Me will never die. Do you believe this?”

27She said to Him, “Yes, Lord; I have believed that You are the Christ, the Son of God, even He who comes into the world.”
>>
File: IMG_0678.jpg (94KB, 636x487px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0678.jpg
94KB, 636x487px
New American Standard Bible
The New Birth

1Now there was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews;

2this man came to Jesus by night and said to Him, “Rabbi, we know that You have come from God as a teacher; for no one can do these signs that You do unless God is with him.”

3Jesus answered and said to him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.”

4Nicodemus said to Him, “How can a man be born when he is old? He cannot enter a second time into his mother’s womb and be born, can he?”

5Jesus answered, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

6“That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7“Do not be amazed that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’

8“The wind blows where it wishes and you hear the sound of it, but do not know where it comes from and where it is going; so is everyone who is born of the Spirit.”
>>
File: IMG_0681.jpg (41KB, 400x339px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0681.jpg
41KB, 400x339px
9Nicodemus said to Him, “How can these things be?”

10Jesus answered and said to him, “Are you the teacher of Israel and do not understand these things?

11“Truly, truly, I say to you, we speak of what we know and testify of what we have seen, and you do not accept our testimony.

12“If I told you earthly things and you do not believe, how will you believe if I tell you heavenly things?

13“No one has ascended into heaven, but He who descended from heaven: the Son of Man.

14“As Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up;

15so that whoever believes will in Him have eternal life.

16“For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

17“For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him.

18“He who believes in Him is not judged; he who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

19“This is the judgment, that the Light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the Light, for their deeds were evil.

20“For everyone who does evil hates the Light, and does not come to the Light for fear that his deeds will be exposed.

21“But he who practices the truth comes to the Light, so that his deeds may be manifested as having been wrought in God.”
>>
Soooo... You're gonna neck yourself? Neat. Take pix.
>>
>>18844945
No, that's not what this is stupid
>>
What religion is this for?
>>
>>18845029
I suppose it originates in Indian philosophy/religion, but it is itself, not a religious thing.
>>
File: distant-view-of-nazareth-1861.jpg (454KB, 1200x837px) Image search: [Google]
distant-view-of-nazareth-1861.jpg
454KB, 1200x837px
>>18844912
Paper 188

The Time of the Tomb

188:0.1 (2012.1) THE day and a half that Jesus’ mortal body lay in the tomb of Joseph, the period between his death on the cross and his resurrection, is a chapter in the earth career of Michael which is little known to us. We can narrate the burial of the Son of Man and put in this record the events associated with his resurrection, but we cannot supply much information of an authentic nature about what really transpired during this epoch of about thirty-six hours, from three o’clock Friday afternoon to three o’clock Sunday morning. This period in the Master’s career began shortly before he was taken down from the cross by the Roman soldiers. He hung upon the cross about one hour after his death. He would have been taken down sooner but for the delay in dispatching the two brigands.

188:0.2 (2012.2) The rulers of the Jews had planned to have Jesus’ body thrown in the open burial pits of Gehenna, south of the city; it was the custom thus to dispose of the victims of crucifixion. If this plan had been followed, the body of the Master would have been exposed to the wild beasts.
>>
>>18844924
188:0.3 (2012.3) In the meantime, Joseph of Arimathea, accompanied by Nicodemus, had gone to Pilate and asked that the body of Jesus be turned over to them for proper burial. It was not uncommon for friends of crucified persons to offer bribes to the Roman authorities for the privilege of gaining possession of such bodies. Joseph went before Pilate with a large sum of money, in case it became necessary to pay for permission to remove Jesus’ body to a private burial tomb. But Pilate would not take money for this. When he heard the request, he quickly signed the order which authorized Joseph to proceed to Golgotha and take immediate and full possession of the Master’s body. In the meantime, the sandstorm having considerably abated, a group of Jews representing the Sanhedrin had gone out to Golgotha for the purpose of making sure that Jesus’ body accompanied those of the brigands to the open public burial pits.
>>
Any tips OP?

I have spent so many hours trying this that I just gave up. It eventually seemed like I would never leave my body and stopped "wasting" my time.
>>
>>18844597
How do live while preparing?
>>
>>18845186
What are your purposes for wanting this?
>>
>>18845192
Intense study, meditation, yoga, for 2 years. Quit my job in December to focus full time.
>>
>>18845208
How did you prepare your family?
>>
>>18845208
So if it isn't killing yourself and is "conscious exit of the body" what is it then.
>>
>>18845219
I simply told them what I was doing. They don't understand it, but they gave up trying to convince me otherwise.
>>
>>18845204
Fun, enlightenment, travel, searching for ultimate truth of the souls power to survive death.
>>
>>18844887
How does one run down their karmic memory and then destroy it. Why would you wish to end your cycle? Once it's ended then what? What is "life" like then? If you can answer those questions then you must surely ask, "How can anyone 'here', alive on earth at this time, have the ability to know that all these things happen if these certain steps or training are taken? More importantly, why would you believe them? Wouldn't knowledge in your current cycle preclude you from knowing what happens once out of it? Since logically speaking it never has to this point? It's an oxymoron. A paradox.
>>
>>18845229
What I meant was, it isn't the same as just hanging yourself, or taking a bullet. It is a conscious dissolution of the karmic energies. Killing yourself doesn't end your karma. It just ends this life, so that your karma finds a new host eventually. Mahasamadhi is about completely and totally merging with the cosmic geometry, becoming a formless no-thingness. Free from the cycle of death and rebirth
>>
>>18844652
Your spelling screams that you're not what you claim.
>>
>>18845245
You will never find what you seek with the reasons you list anon. I'm sorry.
>>
>>18845247
Please research Mahasamadhi. It's difficult for me to explain the karmic dissipation process. Once Mahasamadhi has happened, the simplest explanation I can think of is as follows.

Life is like a bubble. The air inside is what you call the soul/spirit, etc. What happens to the air when the bubble pops? It simply merges with the rest of existence.
>>
>>18845270
So you seek nothingness? The void? This you would seek over your present state? You know, you've got billions of years to be nothing and only about 80, if you're lucky, to experience this. Why the rush?

Also you never explained why you believe these rituals will provide you with the outcome you are seeking. How would anyone in this 'cycle' be aware or know of non-existence? Since by there very definitions is a paradox?
>>
>>18845293
The other side is far from void for those who know God.
>>
>>18845293
I cannot answer your question because the answer would not fall into the parameters of logic and would ignite the trollfire.
>>
>>18845302
ok, say there's this other place where what happens exactly? If you're something like light or energy then how are you conscious? how do you make a memory of this place, transplant back into another body (even though the cycle has already been broken and you're done with physical bodies) and tell other people about while in a physical state?
>>
>>18845293
However, yes, I choose this over my present state because this present state is an illusion. Perhaps a fun one at times, but an illusion nonetheless. Truth can only be found when the illusions and conclusions have worn away.
>>
>>18845336
The short answer is you can't friend. And anyone claiming they can is not your friend.
>>
>>18845336
You aren't light, or even energy after mahasamadhi. You are free. This is known because there are those who have seen it. There are processes to bring a dead body back to life before udhana exits.
>>
It takes udhana 6-12 hours to exit the body fully after death. If one is trained in certain tantric processes, the body could be, and has been revived
>>
do you think the jews are actually the evil in this world or are they scapegoats?
>>
>>18845357
I think you should go back to /pol
>>
>>18845250
So, you're killing yourself whimsically.

Lucky.
>>
As long as you are in the body, whatever liberation you attain, the body is a limitation. It is not complete liberation. When someone leaves their body in full awareness, then we call this Mahasamadhi because he or she has shed the body.

Mahasamadhi is a dimension where you transcend discrimination – not just experientially but also existentially. There is no such thing as you and the other. Right now, there is you and the other; it is a certain level of reality. In a samadhi state, you go beyond that discrimination and in your experience you are able to see the oneness of the existence.

Mahasamadhi is a dimension where you transcend discrimination – not just experientially but also existentially.

Mahasamadhi means you not only see it that way, you have become that way totally – discrimination is finished. That means individual existence is finished. Who you are does not exist anymore. The life that is functioning as an individual life right now becomes absolutely universal or cosmic or boundless. To put it in traditional terms, you become one with God or one with everything.

When I say “one with God”, it does not mean going and joining someone somewhere. It is just that your individual bubble is over. To use an analogy, right now your existence is like a bubble. A bubble that is floating around is very real but if you burst it, where does the air inside the bubble go? It just becomes one with the atmosphere. It is completely dissolved. When we say “one with everything”, this is what it means. Nothing will be there. “You” will not be there. When we say mukti, it means you are free from existence. I am not talking about existence as a quantity which you are free from. You are free from your own existence – your existence is finished.
>>
>>18845384
In reality, there is no such thing as death. Death exists only to one who has no awareness about life. There is only life, life and life alone. But Mahasamadhi means the real end.

When we say mukti or nirvana or moksha, this is what it means – freedom from the very burden of existence. That’s ultimate freedom because as long as you exist, you are bound in one way or another. If you exist in a physical way, it is one kind of bondage. If you leave the physical body and exist in some other way, there is still another kind of bondage. Everything that exists is ruled by some law. Mukti means you have broken all laws and all laws can be broken only when you cease to exist.

Nirvana is a more appropriate word because nirvana means non-existence. When there is no existence, you are even free from freedom because freedom is also a certain bondage. So you are free from your very existence. All discrimination between what is you and what is not you is finished.For someone to be able to do this – taking this life and throwing it out without injuring the body – it needs tremendous energy. Mahasamadhi is a state where one willfully drops the body. The cycle is over. There is no question of rebirth, it is complete dissolution. You can say this person is truly no more.

Life just shifts from one level to another. In reality, there is no such thing as death. Death exists only to one who has no awareness about life. There is only life, life and life alone. But Mahasamadhi means the real end. This is the goal of every spiritual seeker. Ultimately, he or she wants to go beyond existence.
>>
OP, do you have full conscious control of your thoughts and emotions?

Do you ever get irritated by anything?

What would your reaction be if I killed your child?

See where I'm going with this?
>>
File: c32.png (41KB, 580x353px) Image search: [Google]
c32.png
41KB, 580x353px
You still haven't answered my questions OP.
You're a big fat phony!
>>
>>18844924
Beautiful
>>
File: Aghora2.gif (599KB, 1150x832px) Image search: [Google]
Aghora2.gif
599KB, 1150x832px
>>18845384
Sounds like Turyatita except the body doesn't have to die.
>>
>>18844597
Not your personal chat room
>>
Can this be livestreamed?
>>
>>18846200
I am free from these mortal bondages. I bow to anyone, regardless of the crime.
>>
>>18844597
Isn't this supposed to be done by a yogi who has achieved enlightenment? Are you saying OP that in only two years, under the guidance of your "martial arts" instructor, you have achieved enlightenment? Also during these two years, you have achieved enlightenment to a level that would allow you to leave your physical body? Also what martial art?
>>
>>18844597
What do you expect to happen to your soul?
>>
>>18846728
No. I have not reached enlightenment, clearly. I said I feel as though I'm getting close. I have no idea of "when" it will happen. All I know is I'm working towards it intensely everyday.
>>
>>18846966
It will merge with the cosmic geometry.
>>
>>18844641
Nah thats gay call him a faggot
>>
File: 1485952524814.jpg (156KB, 1064x813px) Image search: [Google]
1485952524814.jpg
156KB, 1064x813px
why are you doing this ritual?
>>
>>18846546
Yeah right. I'd be happy to step onto a mat with you and we'll see in about 30 seconds how much 'freedom from mortal bondages' you have.
>>
So you have perfectly mastered samadhi, in two years? How old are you?
>>
>>18844597
I plan on doing that eventually.
>>
>>18847744
Ooooo, would you slap me around? Show me who is boss?
>>
>>18847836
Can you read? I have said multiple times I have not mastered anything. I simply feel as though I'm getting very close.

Also, enlightenment doesn't have a time limit. It can happen instantaneously or it can take 50 years. It all depends on YOU.

"When YOU are not there, enlightenment is instantaneous. When YOU are there, you must walk until you wear out."
>>
>>18849903
Anon, I wasn't calling you out on anything, I was asking questions because I was interested. It seems to me like one should/must be a master in samadhi before Mahasamadhi. It's like expecting a child to start running shortly after birth, before crawling or walking, is it not? Again, I am not criticizing but merely accepting your invitation in the OP. Also, looking at how you kind of snapped in your answer, to an anonymous and random person over the internet, whose intentions you could not possibly have known, but still jumped to conclusions based on a few tenuous assumptions from the phrasing of the question...well, that should be fairly indicative of how close you are or are not.
>>
>>18847744
OOhhh you seem SO tough. I don't doubt that you're physically strong, because your reading comprehension and ability to understand that which is foreign to you is about on par with most of the 'roided up meatheads I usually see at the gym.
>>
>>18850756
I did not snap anon. I've simply said more than once I have not mastered anything. That said, I apologize for coming off that way.

To answer your questions, have I mastered Samadhi? I believe so yes. Have I mastered the energy control, awareness, and understanding to attain Mahasamadhi, not yet. But close. I should have been more specific before.
>>
>>18844858
my sides
>>
File: IMG_2988.jpg (43KB, 500x467px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2988.jpg
43KB, 500x467px
>>18844627
At who's behest? It's always fascinating when people say, they are going to talk to some Gods. Just because. What are you going to say? I guess what I am asking is, what is the real point of doing this? Because the people who regularly, "Talk to God(s)." Don't seem to benefit in any actual way. They don't improve the world, at all. No mind blowing truths. No salvation. Not even real charity. Kek.
>>
>>18844597
No human is even CLOSE towards true Mahasamadhi.
>>
>>18850849
This is incredibly false. You can watch old black and white videos of Mahasamadhi taking place. It continues to this day mostly in the east, obviously.
>>
>>18850849
Also, I, (op) have witnessed, in person, Mahasamadhi of an Indian guru back in 2013.
>>
But I thought people die when they are killed?!!
>>
>>18850876
Death ends fun.
>>
>>18850794
Cool. It's hard to interpret things online, so please forgive me. I am just now learning the dhyanas, I am more into Western Ceremonial Magick than anything, but I want to learn the original (eastern) methods before trying ton incorporate it by means of Western methods. I find it fascinating
>>
>>18850844
Well, considering he's not even going to be around anymore after this, it would be hard to make changes in the world! If you looked up Mahasamadhi, you wouldn't be here wasting our time and yours asking stupid questions. Also, fuck Kek and all the Keksuckers, I hope you do form your own country so we can be rid of you! I'm willing to bet most people who move there aren't willing to do their fair share, considering how little they contribute to the society they currently live in... so good luck with that!
>>
>>18850890
Western versions of magick are usually just watered down Eastern practices. I would definitely recommend starting with eastern magick and philosophy. But of course, it's all about finding the "language of magick" that works for you. Truth is one, paths are many.
>>
>>18850904
I agree to a point, but what Rites are you specifically referring to as watered down eastern?
>>
>>18850890
Actually, I would say your best option is to literally create your own form of magick. Sit down with a journal, and write your own rituals, ideas about the universe and existence, etc, and ONLY follow that. Don't bother with any other practices or texts. They are not truth, but others methods of obtaining truth. Create your own method.
>>
Just gonna be the voice of reason here.

You might seriously piss off Yahweh by uhh commiting yoga suiicide.

Research the connection between yoga and the whole original sin thing and if you still wanna fuck up your eternal existence then go right ahead.
>>
>>18850907
That would be a long list. By watered down, I simply mean the depth of understanding of the practices has greatly diminished. People in the west chose to assume just DOING THE practices would create change, instead of understanding it's all within you. More simply put, generally, western philosophy assumes the occult to be a set of practices you just do, whereas the east understands the practices are manifestations of knowledge. In the east, knowledge comes before practice. In the west, practice comes before knowledge.
>>
>>18844783

isn't the problem obvious??

because most of these guys are looking for genies when they dont get one, they resort to violence and all sorts of lewd shit to run the nice guys off cause they think devils will help them. after they fin said jinn and get wishers they want more, and when the jinns ask for payment or to return the favor in some way they cry foul, look for a way out of their soul selling schemes, and constantly whine until some bullshit artist tries to help them at a price. so if they dont get profeesional help say a psychiatrist they end up in a psyche ward or off themself an hero style. they learn nothing from this karmatic even, and the stay on the wheel of life forever and never transcend.
>>
File: IMG_0049.png (265KB, 334x334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0049.png
265KB, 334x334px
>>18844708
You're going to a place where there is less than zero tolerance for deception. It is a place where evil is hated, therefore your ego will not pass, only your soul. Jesus paid the price of sacrifice for redemption and cleared a shortcut.

Your soul's normal state is no fear, no shame. The forgiveness of Christ wipes away the shame, it's up to you to conquer fear. Tune in to the no fear, no shame normal state and then start inverting your emotions through action and sacrifice.

If you feel fear, find it and extinguish it. If you feel shame, find it and redeem yourself. These are just frequencies you have been trained to grasp with your ego, not repel with your soul. When your soul starts repelling fear, repelling the urge to quit, you're almost there.

When it happens it comes in a flash, Expect to have an extraterrestrial encounter and a merging with universal intelligence.

The Bible refers to it as a baptism, Indian tradition has their own verbiage but it's all the same thing.
>>
>>18850863
True Mahasamadhi is total reunion and dissolution into the Tao. This is not possible in human form, at most the guru will merge completely with their higher self
>>
File: IMG_0048.png (346KB, 334x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0048.png
346KB, 334x333px
>>18844708
Revelations in the Bible refers to the time when one person on Earth discovers that the union you're going after is supposed to be permanent and it is the story of one person triggering an eternal transformation and spiritual revolution on Earth. That time is just around the corner. Your timing couldn't have been any better
>>
>>18849715
>>18850761
Well I don't know if both of these replies are yours OP, but either of them demonstrate exactly what I mean. You can't even maintain your centre while replying to someone who upsets you online. I was goading you and you responded as expected. 'Free from mortal bondages' indeed.
>>
>>18851064
Wrong.
>>
>>18851133
I am free from mortal bondages, yet still enjoy the occasional troll. Shut up.
>>
>>18851133
OP here. Also, neither of these posts were me.
>>
>>18851203
I can attest to half of this assertion, as
>>18850761 was me. I am also>>18850756
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.