[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We all died in 2012

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

File: afterlife.jpg (92KB, 3379x1250px) Image search: [Google]
afterlife.jpg
92KB, 3379x1250px
We had a mass extinction event in 2012 and suffer from disassociation from the trauma of our deaths. https://youtu.be/RBGcbWJ_dDI
>>
Does this mean I can stop paying my bills?
>>
>>18844234
Philip K Dick seemed to think something like this.

He was writing a book and it seemed to be a parallel to the book of acts. Spooped him out and he believed after we killed Jesus we were all trapped in time by a demon. So the real year is like 33ad and we've just been living a loop, despite our advancements our true awakening is the deathird and realisation of the fact this place is a prison.
>>
>>18844234
At least this explains all the tumblrites claiming to have DID if we're all suffering from dissociation.
>>
>>18844256
I want to know this too
>>
>>18844349
You have to get off the grid first, I recommend Montana.
>>
So our reality is the plot to Lost? Sounds anticlimactic. I think God is a better storyteller--you probably just read the wrong ending in a choose-your-own-adventure novel.
>>
>>18844387
What if we're all the alternate timeline? What if there's a main timeline that isn't ours where things are much more exciting and shit?
>>
File: ace_nibiru.jpg (45KB, 797x414px) Image search: [Google]
ace_nibiru.jpg
45KB, 797x414px
>>18844234
It's kind of irrelevant. If reality is created by a mass psychic consensus, and we ALL died in 2012, but we ALL refused to believe and/or accept that we died, so we ALL RECREATED the reality we were in as if nothing had happened...

Maybe the real oddity for the past 4 years is that subconsciously we now know that we create reality, and can change it at will with nothing other than thought.
>>
It's funny. I actually can't remember the end of 2012. I remember mid-december, and then it's all a blur until like April 2013.
>>
No bullshit lies another post call me as I see them... CIA shills spreading fear...fake news and that tube account proves it.
>>
>>18845372
you should really cut back on your drinking anon
>>
>>18844234

Nonsense. This is a simulation.
>>
>>18845412
I don't drink.
>>
I actually could believe it. But if true we only postponed the inevitable. Possibly soon
>>
>>18844360
not real
>>
>>18845413
A simulation that started in 2012, you idiot.

Why do you think everything is so different and crazy than it was 5+ years ago?

Also am I the only one who feels like his brain has been wired differently than it was back then? I've been struggling for years because my brain has not felt like "me" but an intruder in my soul that is trying to control me
>>
I played assassin's Creed too guys
>>
>>18845703
you finally got into puberty
wow
>>
>>18845703
That is, believe it or not, your grandfather. Hell never tell you in person. Best just to listen to music he doesn't like, and look at pictures he thinks are gross while you feel him in there. Dying makes people greedy.
>>
>we're all dead, so let's start killing each other.

lol this guy.
>>
There's no law that says ghosts can't jack off in the middle of Wal Mart.
>>
>>18845725
Oh, so everyone else feels like their brain is an intruder when they reach puberty?
Also I did so 10-12 years ago
>>
Yeeeh let's suicide togetheeeer !!
>>
>higgs boson discovered in 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvuM3DjvYf0
>>
>>18844387
That isn't the plot to Lost at all. Nobody in that show was already dead; everything on the island actually happened and they all later died in the end and met up in the afterlife.
>>
Is it like evangelion where humanity all turned into at field liquid and live in a false reality
>>
>>18845424
as in you should stop drinking water so that you can die
>>
I wish it were true, the idea of already being dead is comforting to me.
Anyways i always thought the monndogla effect was dumb, bu the other things he speaks about, about consensus dying.
You can see this in politics, 2012 was when the whole social justice warrior shit started ramping up, then came the reaction from the alt right, all leading to the novelty of the trump election.
America is hyper tribalistic now.
Culturally super divided.
>>
>>18846099
That's only slightly witty.
>>
My life went to shit before 2012 but ok. We ded now
>>
>>18844387
God is the best story teller :)
>>
File: What-is-a-Battery-2.jpg (1MB, 2993x2003px) Image search: [Google]
What-is-a-Battery-2.jpg
1MB, 2993x2003px
>>18845770
>>
>>18844387
>this ending is so wrong that it explicitly tells you it's wrong
huh
>>
>>18844234
It also happened in 1992. Strange that so few people noticed. And people wonder why other advanced beings would be coming around this planet checking in on us.
>>
>>18846107
Pretty much
>>
>>18848519
What was significant about 1992
>>
Stop this fear mongering shot CIA and mi5. And private contractors. You people are the ones who want and bring death with your flags of deception..

Brainwash the population and even post here. Sigh you ducks got money and resources but not the numbers or faith. You will lose
>>
>>18845770
What is it with degenerates and walmart?
>>
>>18846073
Thanks for this correction, how did so many fags take the ending to mean none of it happened? ive been annoyed by people saying/writing this since the final ep aired.
>>
>>18846073
Wow thanks for the clarification but you clearly didn't understand the post you were replying to.
He meant that we're in the "afterlife", the flash-sideways.

I'm a huge lostfag so this made me mad
>>
nicely plagerized from asimov's science fiction (stories) faggot!!
>>
>>18844234
You fucking druggo
>>
>>18844234
Even if we did and we are assuming this 'trauma' mirrors how the world used to work, who cares?
I mean the world literally the same post and pre 2012 so even if we did all die, Why the fuck should pointing it out and making a big deal about it mean anything if there is no difference?
>>
This year is confusing me. The two years I know of with weird significance are 1996 and 2009. Anyone else heard things about those years and some kind of time-slip thingy?
>>
>>18844415
What is main? What is alternate? What if what is main to us, is alternate to another?
>>
>>18845703
https://psychcentral.com/quizzes/schizophrenia.htm
>>
>>18851575
There has been a time slip each numbered year since 1996. There have been multiple years numbered the same number as other years.

I am tripping the fuck out about life at America while there are so few people making the laws. If there were more legislators then maybe we wouldn't time slip like awkward deniers. 2017 and there are only a few hundred legislators for a few hundred million citizens? CRAZY!
>>
>>18851491
this is the issue with the whold "simulation" thing. who cares. why does it need to be broken? at least life here isnt as bad as it could be. and i say that from the bottom of the barrel.
>>
>>18852732
>why does it need to be broken?

because at it's best life is just about eating sleeping and breeding more humans. it's a completely pointless waste of time when it could be so much more interesting. why not hack the planet? create new types of humans, robots and chimeras. have super powers and trans-everything. force gods hand. if there is one will he try to stop this? and if so why?
>>
>>18846107
The Mayans knew their shit. An end of an age. Welcome to the Age of Aquarius and the breaking down of the entire political structure.
>>
This isnt the afterlife. Im getting older, my family gets older. The mailman still stuff my mailbox full of flyer garbage on a daily basis having been asked multiple times to take it and shove it up his ass. Mom has no retirement, I have to work tues, and i banged my head on a cabinet door corner so hard yesterday I went to the ground. Last time I checked you need a failing body in a slow economy to experience such wonderful events.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.