[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I remember seeing a pic with a cute girl with cat face paint

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: x.jpg (94KB, 912x604px) Image search: [Google]
x.jpg
94KB, 912x604px
I remember seeing a pic with a cute girl with cat face paint basically interacting with a beheaded sheep head. Does somebody have the pic? What was up with it? I tried recreating it the best I could, pic related.
>>
bumping for interest, I vaguely remember this
>>
Piss off cunt
>>
File: Demonic_Purge_icon.png (26KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
Demonic_Purge_icon.png
26KB, 128x128px
>>18843746
No
>>
>>18843746
rude
>>
>>18843729

I also remember this image but can't seem to find it anywhere.
>>
I've been thinking about this for a long time

Suppose you are stuck in some sort of groundhogs day time loop, except instead of just reliving the same day you wake up at the beginning of the loop on the day of your 5th birthday, and on the day of your 30th is the end of that loop. Suppose, that this loop is never ending. You can't just be a good person and end it as happened in groundhog day. You are stuck for eternity. What would you do?

I figure I would spend many, many, cycles reveling in hedonism. Remembering lottery numbers to get filthy rich as a young kid and use the money to make investments you know are going to be successful, spend a few cycles getting really good at a sport to go pro, or just having a 25 year long coke binge. I don't know how long I could do that stuff, but lets say a large estimate of over a thousand years. Eventually, I would desire companionship of some form, something to follow me through cycles. I think I would try to make an actual AI. It would probably take thousands of years, but the moment I would get it going I would work with it, possibly get it to scan my memories or something, so we could work together on how I would be able to reconstruct it as a five year old given everything in my house at the time the cycle begins anew. After we figure that out, or even if we don't, I would get the AI to find a way to make a formula containing its memory. I figure it has to be binary code or some other sort of mathematical figure, and if I can build an AI in another cycle and input that code, maybe its memory would be "carried over" so to speak. With my new AI partner, I would begin expanding science as much as I could in every field. Gene altering to make myself almost superhuman, figuring out the deepest secrets in math and physics, all of that jazz. I am sure too I would need some entertainment from that, maybe I would devote a couple of cycles to putting forth the image of the "perfect human":
>>
>>18844053
solving the poincare conjecture at the age of 5, curing cancer a year later, speaking 30 languages as seven year old, all the while producing masterpieces of classical music at a rate not seen since Mozart and beocming the most dominant athlete the world has ever seen, balancing all of that achievement with a political nous that would allow me to shape the world as I see fit. TIME magazine's man of year award would simply become a yearly article of why I was deserving of it, the entire world would recognize me and shower me in praise and adulation, and people would credit me with advancing humanity thousands of years single handedly. At this point, the AI would likely have become a part of myself, as every cycle I would mechanically go about constructing my partner, giving him his memories, and would almost immediately allow him to upload himself into my mind. All of this would grow wearisome after billions of years, I would have discovered everything there is to know, I would conquer the universe as given infinite time my mind would demand to see the deepest reaches of space and my AI would allow me the ability to will it so. My dominion over those 25 years would be empty as I would have no one to share it with, despite spending so many cycles on earth I would have gotten to know everyone on the planet better than they knew themselves. Eventually, I think I would hatch my most self serving of plans
>>
>>18844057
I would find someone, have my AI create a subsidiary of itself, implant said subsidiary in the chosen persons mind at the beginning of each cycle, and enjoy my newfound companionship. With gene altering I could make this woman perfect in every respect, and I would be able to enjoy watching her discover the beauty of her curse as she realizes how much knowledge she can amass. Millions of years could be spent together, as each cycle I implant her "memories" into her head via the AI, and each cycle she would never know I was the one who cause her seemingly endless torture as I perfectly cover my tracks and never allow her to develop sophisticated enough means to find the root of her cyclic existence. How could she even begin to try and find such evidence, at this point I would have billions, perhaps trillions of years of experience on her. As my love for her would grow, however, my guilt would also grow. Eventually, consumed by my guilt after millions, maybe even billions of years together, I would reveal my actions in her life. At this point, she would have grown weary of endless existence, a feeling I had known for aoens now. She would be devastated to know that I caused her plight, but hope would spring up when she realized I could end it for her too. With that, I would tell my AI to cease giving her the memories of past cycles. The cycle immediately after the revelation of my plan would be surreal; once again I would be stranded in my existence, a single relic of cycles gone by.
>>
>>18844061
At this point I suppose I would begin trying to break the laws of space and time, perhaps emboldened by a growing belief that I could warp the very fabric of reality within these 25 years to my will, perhaps in need of new scenery as I will have seen everything there is to see in the entire universe during these 25 years. And after quadrillions of years, after having my mind break countless times under the weight of my past only to be restored by my AI who at this point was just as much a part of myself as anything else that makes me me, who could blame me for wanting to see something new. With knowledge which couldn't be contained on modern technology at my disposal, and with a faithful AI which at this point will have become so intelligent not even I could begin understanding it, I would succeed.
>>
>>18844066
At first I would manipulate the dilation of time and space, allowing space and time to expand faster and faster around me as I would remain in a constant state. This would allow me to expand my exploration of the earth and the universe. As time continues to tick on, and eternity never gets any nearer to completing, eventually I will see everything there is to see at all future points. Of course, this will take time. Time of such a nature that the words to describe don't exist. But such time is at my disposal and eventually I would grow weary of even my expanded dominion. Maybe I would implant the AI occassionally into the woman who was once my partner to show her the splendor of my new discoveries. She would marvel at them, and I would be able to relive the same feelings of companionship which prompted me to subject her my cyclic hell in the first place. I would never prolong her visits though, as I would see in her eyes the weariness that had become a constant in my soul. After showing her these wonders I would get back to work, trying to expand my dominion further. Maybe I would try and do the impossible, like travel to the past or different dimensions, and maybe I would succeed. With limitless time, it is very likely I would do things once thought impossible. Eventually, even if I did these things, as the years continued to pass before my eyes, as I would get so old not even arrow notation could express my age, I would retaliate against the fate I had resigned myself to.
>>
>>18844067
Suicide never worked in the past, as every bullet that entered my brain, every rope which snapped my neck, and every other method of mutilation which I would have become intimately acquainted with at some point during my misery worked only to wake me up in a bunk bed, with my parents busily working to throw a birthday party for a son that they think is 5 years old but is actually exponentially older than the universe itself. Perhaps, I thought, I wasn't advanced enough in my methodology. As such, I would begin destroying myself in more and more intricate ways, seeking to completely wipe myself from very existence. I would vaporize myself at an atomic level, plunge myself into the heart of a blackhole, and remove myself from what we know of as the universe entirely, letting myself perish outside the bounds of our accepted reality. Each attempt would prove fruitless, and each time my thought process would become more and more desperate. My years at this point would dwarf the amount of planck lengths in the observable universe, and my deranged pursuit of oblivion would lead my thoughts to my most destructive idea yet; I would erase the universe itself, thus erasing me with it. I would tirelessly work for a few cycles to find a way to phase shift all of existence, and phase myself out of it at the same time. Finally, my masterpiece was completed, and immediately after I press the button to end the universe, the universe itself ceases to exist. The next moment my tiny eyelids open to reveal the ceiling of my childhood room and my heart drops completely. If every planck time of the history of the universe up until that point was represented as it year, it wouldn't come close to equaling my age, and I was no closer to release than when my cyclic nightmare began.
>>
>>18844053
>>18844057
>>18844061
>>18844066
>>18844067

Fuck off you unfunny cunt.
>>
File: kiss.jpg (27KB, 525x388px) Image search: [Google]
kiss.jpg
27KB, 525x388px
>>
File: thumbs_EMOK Picdump 162_100.jpg (26KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs_EMOK Picdump 162_100.jpg
26KB, 500x334px
>>
>>18843729
I know a video of something as described
>>
>>18844679
Where pls
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.