[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Venus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_8775.jpg (20KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8775.jpg
20KB, 225x225px
I want to discuss the planet Venus.

I know I'm not the only one to have noticed that Venus has become very active lately.
It's much clearer in the sky, it moves around much more than before and it's turning a much darker yellow and sometimes orange.

This has coincided with the Sun becoming paler and whiter. Is there some connection there? Venus stealing or borrowing the Sun's power?
>>
>>18843535
i first heard art bell speak of the sun looking paler and whiter like 15 years ago.
>>
>>18843555
That's interesting. I'm very new to this so I have a lot of stuff to read up on.
>>
File: 5851204.jpg (5KB, 193x171px) Image search: [Google]
5851204.jpg
5KB, 193x171px
What could it mean?
>>
>it's much clearer in the sky

If you're actually looking at it, which I doubt, that would be due to your local weather

>it moves around much more than before

No. Nothing about Venus's orbit has changed. It never changes. It is constant, and predictable to great accuracy far in advance, unlike the shit you're pulling your ass.

It never appears dark yellow or orange unless there's smoke or smog in your local sky. If you're getting that from the picture you've posted, that's a false color image using cloud penetrating radar, and is not what Venus actually looks like.
>>
>>18843583
Shill confirmed
>>
Denmark sucks
>>
>>18843593
This
>>
>>18843583
>If you're actually looking at it, which I doubt, that would be due to your local weather
No I've definitely seen it a lot lately.

>No. Nothing about Venus's orbit has changed
And you're sure about this? We all know that some weird stuff goes on out there in space, including ghost planets popping up in mysterious places.
I can't rule out that on a few occasions I might have been looking at such a ghost planet when I thought I was looking at Venus, but I doubt it has happened more than a couple times.
>>
>>18843637
>and you're sure about this?

duh

>ghost planets

You've been watching too much anime. That's not a thing.
>>
File: Ayy.jpg (144KB, 450x401px) Image search: [Google]
Ayy.jpg
144KB, 450x401px
>>18843637
>>
Venus. sweet Venus, give me a vagina instead of a penis.
>>
>That's not a thing
Haha. Okay sure.
>>
>>18843640
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/closing-in-on-a-giant-ghost-planet/

I just googled ghost planet.
>>
>>18843654
this pls
>>
#verifyvenuz
>>
>>18843664
It hasn't "just popped out of nowhere," it isn't paranormal, it isn't visible to the naked eye, and it's got fuck all to do with venus.
>>
What are the spiritual properties of Venus?
What does its new-found prominence mean for human evolution and spirituality?
>>
>>18843583
this
>>
>>18843666
Nice Satan dubs! May we have our feminine dreams come true!
>>
>>18843535
>moves around much more than
What the actual fuck are you meaning by that?!
>>
File: 1489952489692.jpg (24KB, 640x430px) Image search: [Google]
1489952489692.jpg
24KB, 640x430px
>>18843637
Stop rp
>>
>>18843535
Don't hate, I believe it's nibiru and idgaf what y'all think
>>
File: FE - Venus 5.webm (1MB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
FE - Venus 5.webm
1MB, 720x576px
>>18843535
You probably know it but your pic is a CGI not an actual photograph.
>>
Nothing is normal in the sky that's why we're parsing about teh Russians and teh transpretendpeople.
Look up. Ask questions.
If there's nothing there shilly shillpants, then why are you employed to disrupt and distract?
You're spineless and dumb. You are cattle too my friend.
>>
>>18843535
>Venus stealing or borrowing the Sun's power?
Please, leave /x/ and never ever return.
>>
venus will be the next Earth !
>>
>>18845197
What are you implying?
>>
Planets are actually Fallen Angels.

The wandering stars.

The so called exo planets are fake
>>
>>18845197
>cgi

Nope. It's a rendered composite of radar data. All features shown are real.

As for your video, whoever made it forgot to focus.
>>
>>18846220
everything is fallen angles!!!
>>
I've been praying to Venus lately.
>>
>>18846598
???
>>
>>18843583
>No. Nothing about Venus's orbit has changed. It never changes. It is constant, and predictable to great accuracy far in advance, unlike the shit you're pulling your ass.

OP is always a faggot but you managed to be worse. Congratulations. Start here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stability_of_the_Solar_System
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.