[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TRUTH ABOUT NWO IN WW2!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: Haunebu-field-testing.jpg (137KB, 1273x960px) Image search: [Google]
Haunebu-field-testing.jpg
137KB, 1273x960px
So i just relized the true reason why the third reich lost WW2! so hitler and his staff all knew about the jews and how jews dominated the NWO and tried to get hold of earth and establish one world government.

they also knew that the flying disks technology (pic related its an artistic depiction of a prototype) they had was also known to the NWO. THE NWO used mindcontrol through radiation and tried to controle the soldiers on the battlefield. the brave german men and women in hitlers staff therefore decided to secretly infuse the Wehrmachts helmets with a specific percentage of aliminum and enriched the combatrations with doses of aluminum to refelct the mindcontrol waves!

(i saw a very good documentary about mindcontrol rays of the NWO on youtube but sadly cant remember the name)

BUT here comes the catch! during the end of the war the NWO found ways to decrease the resource-supplies to germany and therefore the führer couldnt sustain his anti-mindcontrole-tactic anylonger.

it got even worse due to the fact that the allys had hunted and sunk the BISMARK a great german warship that was equiped with an experimental device to block mindcontrole rays.

this led to the germans loosing their ground in russia to commies who like all allys where in cahoots with the NWO and the Jews.
>>
>>18843167
holy shit.
mind = blown
>>
>>18843167
OP HERE! i found the documentary about the saucertechnology again!

source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwUpPwyyvLw

also the german pase in antarctica was there because the poles magnetic fields distorted the NWO mindcontrolewaves!
>>
except hitler was controlled opposition, set up to fail, and given complete amnesty and passage to south america along with the other leadership.

so everything you said is bullshit.
>>
>>18843191 shills GTFO! you cant supress the TRUTH!
>>
>>18843167
This is an insulting post over the world war 2!!!
>>
>>18843167
Shitpost
>>
>>18843207
>>18843197
NWO jew shills are not welcome in this thread of TRUTH!
>>
Well, this pretty much makes sense. Because in the human body is a magnitic-cristal on a spiritual level. This cristal, and then obviously our minds, could be controlled from somebody by tuning into the correct wavelengths.
>>
>>18843237
okay, i give up on this board.
>>
>>18843167
I thought NWA were black, not Jewish?
>>
>>18843222
Have you heard of cointel before? Congratulations you've been perpetuating it
>>
File: 1490785677336.png (435KB, 1364x768px) Image search: [Google]
1490785677336.png
435KB, 1364x768px
>>
>>18843167
Is that you Stella?
>>
>>18843283
no they are predominantly jews! the third reich knew this and tried to get ridd of them.
>>
Any REAL proof though?
>>
File: 1467490811605s.jpg (6KB, 250x226px) Image search: [Google]
1467490811605s.jpg
6KB, 250x226px
>>18843299
nixon was a smart man. may god rest his pure sould.
>>
File: look at this jew.gif (949KB, 155x173px) Image search: [Google]
look at this jew.gif
949KB, 155x173px
>>18843191
Lol except no and youre an obvious little kike, yes you are. Now kill yourself Jew
>>
File: nwa-dangerous.jpg (91KB, 699x525px) Image search: [Google]
nwa-dangerous.jpg
91KB, 699x525px
>>18843283
Nepthalies with attitude.
>>
Actually i am russian and my grand father was fighting during the 2nd world war.
In a mission in Warsaw in the winter he was fighting against against nazis. I t was pretty cold and he told me that he saw strange light in the night.
One day he killed a nazi and because he had no helmet anymore he had to wear the german helmet.
When he came back from the war he had problems because of wearing this helmet during the whole WW2, but when they researched this helmet they found out that it was made out of 40% aluminium.
Not even I thought about the reason for the aluminium in the steal of the helmet, but maybe that was the reason why the nazis had this helmets...
>>
File: behind tht post as always.jpg (36KB, 262x861px) Image search: [Google]
behind tht post as always.jpg
36KB, 262x861px
>>18843484
No one cares Jew, and your grandfather is a stupid Jew slave kike cock loving faggot. Now kill yourself you disgrace to honest men.
>>
>>18843237
440 hz
>>
I am a german and i hate merkel. I know her grandfather was a mindcontrolling jew. This theory explains the whole holcaust!
>>
>>18843167
hmmmm. i was just talking about this last night.
>>
>(i saw a very good documentary about mindcontrol rays of the NWO on youtube but sadly cant remember the name)

>18 replies and 4 images omitted. Click here to view.

i dont know why i even bother browsing 4chan anymore.
>>
I am a german and i hate merkel. I think her grandfather was a mindcontrolling monster. Did you know that merkels dad was autistic? This appoves my and this theory!
>>
>>18843885
can you link that thread? sounds interresting
>>
File: JGu0O0B.png (1MB, 640x900px) Image search: [Google]
JGu0O0B.png
1MB, 640x900px
>>18843167
Quality contntent! keep the truth coming! bless
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.