[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 31

File: cards.jpg (65KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
cards.jpg
65KB, 700x467px
>Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

GDfriend's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q
http://bitcoinshell.mooo.com/users/techemporium/Symbols%20&%20Meanings.pdf

Hijinks' revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer.
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification.
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation.
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

>Respect your fellow readers and querents!

>IRC:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Servers:
https://discord.gg/49vXGrC
https://discord.gg/qWN3dcM

>Previous Thread:
>>18839380
>>
I'll do 3 readings.
>>
File: 1459211535687.png (47KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1459211535687.png
47KB, 1400x1000px
>>18841831
any insight as to where I'll find some hope in things? Willing to trade if you want a read in return.
>>
>>18841831

Can I still live as I like without causing pain to those I love, or must I rein it in to some degree?
>>
>>18841831
What does he think of me?
>>
Mariam
does A think of me? or will i ever beat this shitty anxiety?
thank you in advance, i never got the reading so do it pretty please
>>
File: onemoretime.jpg (39KB, 393x330px) Image search: [Google]
onemoretime.jpg
39KB, 393x330px
>>18841812
>>
>>18841841

10 of Wands (rev) - Emerging from a bad situation. Wisdom gained through adversity.
The Magician - Power, Strength, Being in control of one's life. Transforming old situations, bringing in new ones. A burst of energy, Creativity, Focused Will.
3 of Wands - Acting in harmony with nature. Purpose. Good fortune.

Family, Craftsmanship, and Nutrition are key things to consider.
>>
>>18841842

"No, Yes,"

say the pendulum and coins.
>>
>>18841946

Well I guess it's obvious, but I had hoped. Thanks.
>>
>>18841843

The Universe (rev) Stagnation. Lack of willpower and confidence. Self-defined limitations. Resistance or opposition.
The Hanged Man - Attachment. Deep spiritual awareness. Independence.
The Chariot (rev) - Lack of will. Passivity or weakness. It may be best to let things run their course.

There is connection, but one or both of you is not confident of things, and it will require a push toward confidence.
>>
my gf is pregnant requesting a general reading pls
>>
If someone would be willing to spend a few minutes on me, I'd appreciate it greatly.

A general idea for new few weeks / general read is what I think might help me most.

I can tell you my birth date is Nov 7th, and that your words would mean a lot to me.
>>
How to read inverted 6 of swords???
>>
>>18841983
I need your name and birth sign and i'll run a spread for you.
>>
Dear OP, please fuck off and die of cancer. These faggy "divination" threads are just ridiculously tarded
>>
>>18842027
Not that guy but if you would do me. August 13 1991 leo.
>>
>>18842036
Past: The hermit. A withdrawal from life.
Present: Six of Pentacles. A time of giving, Rejoicing in helping or spoiling others.
Futur: Life is about to go up a level. Nothing you are un-Prepared for. New challenged or the same just being harder whether emotionally or physically.
>>
>>18842050
Deepthroat a shotgun.
>>
>>18842057
Been there done that.
felt the miss-fire.
>>
>>18842036
whoa, i'm born in the same day but in 92
>>
>>18842072

You're actually the same person but when the MIB seperated the two of you after an alternate reality glitch, they had to lie about one of your birth years. Which one of you remembers repeating kindergarten?
>>
>>18842069
You can always try again, if your shotgun isn't reliable try a musket.
>>
>>18842121
Seriously though, for reals, mainline sulfuric acid into an artery.
>>
>>18842125
Nah, the raven said it was a bad idea.
And, That i should not.
>>
>>18842129

I suggest you get a life and call me in the morning sonny.
>>
File: Loki_in_painting.jpg (43KB, 329x469px) Image search: [Google]
Loki_in_painting.jpg
43KB, 329x469px
Alright /div/ today is my birthday and I'm having a blast of a day (-n) so I'm doing readings until I can't take it.

Method may vary, I'll pick between tarot or runes or whatever the voices whispers in my head. They might be assholes, expect blunt answers, not for the faint of heart.

To celebrate tell me your biggest lie and a query to roll.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
>>
>>18842471
my biggest lie is that i'm fine like this
my query is how does my future looks like?
>>
>>18842471
Hello reader. There's a girl and its weird really, help me out on how to go on with this. Do you see a future between her and me?
I keep seeing her in my dreams, then think she probably doesnt think of me at all and feel like shit.

Lie is i dont have any feelings for her
>>
>>18842471
Hello. I want to know where I stand in regards of occult at the moment and where I shall end up in the future.

I'm an optimistic person that is more happy than sad.
>>
>>18842471
Hey. Happy birthday bro. Never had a reading before. Looks like your going to pop my cherry ;).

Biggest lie: that I'm doing better mentally now than a few years ago when it was "noticeable".

Question: does the girl I'm attracted to feel the same way?

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>18842471
Happy birthday by the way, its a nice to be born!
>>
>>18842471
query is what will the rest of 2017 be like for me?
biggest lie is that i don't like him
>>
>>18842471
Happy bday!
My biggest lie is that I dont lie
Can i get a Love reading for near future?
>>
>>18842471
I smell a fake reader who won't answer any querrents because it's April Fools day.
>>
File: 05onfire1_xp-master768-v2.jpg (103KB, 768x364px) Image search: [Google]
05onfire1_xp-master768-v2.jpg
103KB, 768x364px
>>18842477
I'm fine too, anon -n (pic related)

>Tiwaz rv, Mannaz
Voices tells somethings is cloudy, what do you keep on a leash? Anyway the runes are saying you're not using your energy into the right direction, if you keep like that you might lose yourself... Are you pretending to be something else? The clouds are because you'e not expressing yourself to the fullest, when you do it so the path will clear

Groove with me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_ZW_pUQx2s

>>18842481
A future with a girl...
>Berkano and Gebo
Berkano here is slighly reversed not much but stands a warning though new things to arise are a good possibility, there's a lot of give and take, to get her you'd need to give maybe more than you can... The balance still yet to be defined, you'll get what you give.

But since you don't have feelings for her... :^)

>>18842487
Occult queries! I rarely get the chance to read those thanks anon *rubs palms*
Well for some reason a scene came so I'll go with the scrying:
There's an alley, red bricks, exit doors of a probably restaurant and I see those big trash containers and black bags.

Welp... you're not on a good moment, perhaps just on the margin of your occult habilty, try high quality stuff, not recent garbage someone just chew and spit on you. Good luck
>>
>>18842527
Giving it a thought, it fits what I'm doing now. So I shall not. Thank you and happy birthday, Loki-chan.
>>
>>18842471
my biggest lie is that i don't believe in the supernatural

my query is when will i hear from L again?

thanks you and happy april fools day!
>>
>>18842527
i have no idea what to do and what i'm doing anon,i feel like as time passes the less i know until at some point i won't know anything at all
>>
mike

how can i get rid of the curse?
>>
File: giphy.gif (966KB, 450x392px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
966KB, 450x392px
>>18842488
>check'd
Thanks for the wishes and the gift of being your first... I'll be gentle ;^)

Hmmm other people's feelings it's touchy... But let's see
Sowilo, Uruz & Thurisaz
She does also has some sexual attraction going on... So much lewd energy :D~~~

>>18842510
It is, if people say I'm a lie, they're just salty because I'm too good to be true :DDD

>>18842515
I don't like him either anon, I hate him so much if he comes my way he'd be a dead man :3

Wind wind... Wind is good, wind change directions, I hear the sounds and see a cloudy sky. Planning to move somewhere or make a really drastic change? What's suffocating you??

Tiwaz & Fehu
You seem to be in the same vibe as this anon >>18842477 but in your way you're at least making changes and profit will come just adjust a little your focus to not miss the big picture.

>>18842523
>My biggest lie is that I dont lie
But you just did!! You liar :^)
I won't read for you... nah jk

Fehu, Laguz & Thurisaz
Plenty of prospects, boy/girl you got 'em, and might just roll with some flings, I don't see anything serious but you might get laid so there's that

>>18842526
Now you hurt my feelings ;_;
>>
>>18842527
>The balance still yet to be defined, you'll get what you give.

I had a reading before and it almost had the same message. Why's it like this? Feels like it's all depending on me. Im not doing anything because she doesnt seem to be into me anymore. Am i correct on this?

Why does love have to be like this man.. Thank you by the way, and happy birthday again
>>
File: jwjQb.gif (405KB, 284x284px) Image search: [Google]
jwjQb.gif
405KB, 284x284px
I said I was going to use tarot too, but I LIED :DDD (ok not funny)
Another liar song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln86-fteBOc

>>18842536
>Thank you and happy birthday, Loki-chan.
Thank you anon-chan <3 Happy April Fools

>>18842541
Not to be rude but, if I lie to you, would you stop asking that?

>>18842543
Some greek dude said that he knows knowing and he knew a lot of shit, imagine us kids, well I just turned 18 so I'm on my spring (jk). But ya, sometimes we have to stop thinking too much. But talk to Loki-chan here, don't repress yourself but seek what's best for you. Believe in the lie and fake it until you make it, that's how the successful people reach the top.

>>18842591
We hang in there in hopes that love is easy and perfect, well it is today :D Just for today believe everything is fine and dandy. Never give up on love. It's always harder for the guys, chasing girls, taking the initiative, why can't they just come too? Where's the feminism? Equal rights? We demand girls to flirt too!!

And thanks for the bday wishes :^)
>>
>>18842471
Can i get one too please? Will i be able to get a job or make things better in these next 2-3 months?

I'm completely content with how my life is /lie
>>
>>18841962
Thank you
>>
>>18842471
biggest lie: that I love myself

will we have a relationship?
>>
>tfw you had a dream Cheswick was doing readings on the thread
>>
>>18842752
cheswick stop talking about yourself already, we all know it's you
>>
File: IMG_2176.jpg (54KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2176.jpg
54KB, 720x960px
Lol can I get a general reading
>>
>>18842471

Biggest Lie: I act a lot meaner and crueler than I really am

Query: How can I feel fulfilled and happy again?
>>
Can I have a reading?
>>
Welp, I'm willing to trade.

How is Monday going to go, when I present my proposal? I scry, tarot....
>>
>>18842963
Justice, 8 of swords, strength

It will be a fair day to you, not fair as in happy but fair as in you get what you put in. If you worked hard on the proposal expect things to go in your favor. If you didnt then dont. Some people might not like what the proposal says but dont let that bring you down. You know its a good proposal. Be open to outside opinion and criticisms in order to enhance it even and dont let it hurt your feelings remain strong.

Scry
Will we be in an official relationship?
>>
>>18843037
Okay, I'll get started.
>>
>>18843037
>>18843041
I see a title card. At first it's black with intelligible lettering, but after a weird distortion, like a television screen momentarily disrupted, it changes to a floral design, with pretty baroque-sounding music. Obviously the start to a romantic plot.

So I get the feeling that there's going to be a specific moment where you both buy in, and then it'll be obvious that you'll get in an 'official' relationship. Before then, the feeling the black title card gave me was a sort of fear, as if it were the start to a horror or thriller movie than a romance. Not 'bad,' but unsure. So I suspect the fear on his part.

I see a colorful city square scene, the floor composed of nice-looking brick. The crowd has cleared the way for a couple in winter dress, holding hands in a way that everyone can see.
>>
I was gonna sleep, but somehow my lights turned on by themselves, so i guess I'll do one or two tarot spreads, post your name & location & query
>>
>>18843070
Kacey
New York
Anything going on between Al and I? What about Fred?
>>
>>18843070
Mack
Canada
I have a choice between two jobs. One is on call so few hours, the other is dangerous but offers full-time job. Which one should I pick?
>>
>>18843070
leo
brazil
what can i expect on the next 2 months?

thank you
>>
>>18843070
S
southern europe
reading about the next 2 months. but im the 4th in line anyway so
>>
>>18842572
Thnx for the reading bro. Really appreciate it. Keep it real out there.
>>
>>18843079
>King of cups, six of cups, two of cups

So... It's all about love...these two persons you referred to have you been with anyone from these in the past ? Cause i feel like someone from your past is gonna come back into your life, someone with blonde hair & light green or hazel eyes...
>>
>>18843125
Oh nice!
>>
>>18843081

>King of cups, ace of wands(rev), seven of swords(rev)

Don't take chances at work, don't go the easier way, don't try to cheat your way at work, you'll be getting lots of responsibilities at work & you're supposed to have a grouchy boss that'll try to undermine you, but don't let anything get you down & you'll make very good progress.
>>
Does anyone here use Tarot to communicate with elementals? If so, how is it done? Personally I usually just evoke the things, but an anon in another thread said they use the Tarot. I appreciate any answers.
>>
>>18843201
I tend not to work with spirits in general. However, a friend of mine used tarot to communicate with the spirit of a dead woman. She didn't go into details about how she did it, but I assume she invoked the spirit and allowed it to control her hands in the sortilege.
>>
Anyone fancy a trade?
>>
>>18843334
i can try. have been trying to do some reading version using playing cards, and i've been wanting to try it out. completely new to it, so i can't promise the read is good.
>>
>>18843334
What kind of queries do you read well?
>>
>>18843345

Its fine by me, id like general advice with this girl.

>>18843350

Hard to tell... jack of all trades master of none i think. I dont do occult or death queries though
>>
>>18843365
I'm not surprised, there aren't too many here who can do occult queries. Career/financial reading would be cool. What do you need read?
>>
>>18843334
>>18843345
>>18843350
I'd trade with any three of you.

How are things going with R and I? I want to gauge interest.
>>
>>18843375

Advice with this girl? Call her N

Mostly i would like to know if i should court her or walk away. Its a rather difficult situation, but if things can work out in the long road, she is worth the shot.
>>
>>18843365
the first card is a past situation, and suggests an earlier love interest or steps taken to form a new love interest.
the present situation indicated obstacles that are temporary in your path. this would be the thing that you need to adress if you want to achieve your goal.
your future situation is that of relationship problems and separation.
>>
>>18843383
past card gives happiness and success
present/problem card gives work or business problems that may have to do with jealousy
future indicated good luck, and warm interest.
i think they might become friends or develop interest in each other, depending on what the situation is presently. are they in the same business or class or something?
>>
Need insight with Iching.

I asked what was the next step for me and I got hexagram 49 (Revolution) lines 1, 2, 4 and 5.

What the hell do I have to revolutionize?
>>
>tfw I have a couple confirming readings about relationship being karmic.
I've read for myself and sometimes other readers mention it. How much I'm fucked?
>>
>>18843375

>Situation: Nine of Cups Reversed, Wheel of Fortune Reversed- Unsatisfactory Timing

>Challenge: Page of Cups, High Priestess- Enjoyable career

>Advice: Seven of Swords, Seven of Pentacles- Fixing resources

>Likely outcome for this year: Seven of Cups, Two of Wands-

Seems to me that there is an incredible amount of input in your financial life. You will need to find a balance between what you want to do and what you have to do.

Let me explain, the reading portraits a chaotic environment as seen by wheel of fortune reversed, all those 7s indicate a need to see the bigger picture.

You are not in a bad position, mind you. But there is only so much we can handle and continue being effective at it, dont try to grasp so much at the same time.

>Jack of all trades, master of none... funny how synchronicity works.

Unravel all this webs that are slowing you down, keep eyes on the ball and all the pieces will fall in line. You will need to ''study'' in order to take the right decisions. If things are left unchanged, not much will vary for you this year; You will remain contemplating options, being ok with them, but not being grandiose at any of them.

Hope this helps.
>>
>>18843403

Thank you... Query?
>>
>>18843422
Query?
>>
>>18843470
>>18843473
if just one of you want to do it, it's fine.
just a general reading, for the coming weeks.
>>
>>18843480
I'll begin now.
>>
>>18843392
The ruinous one? Why would you court her? You already know that it would cost you dearly in terms of sacrifices and emotional investment. There is an opportunity to debase yourself in a minor way, and you'll be tempted to do so in hopes that it will win her over. Attempting to surrender your footing would lead to some 9S-type things.

She's playing a game. Either play the game and win or don't bother. "Courting" her seems like a bad idea. Perhaps save your more noble gestures and pursuits for a girl who is amenable to bring treated well. There are still some out there, but she's not one of them.

The game is tricky. You'd have to flirt with indifference. I mean this to say that you should be on the line between interested and indifferent, but it seems you should also not become outwardly emotionally invested when you flirt with her. You'll need to run some push-pull strategy or something like that, something involving feigning indifference selectively.

Play the game or bail.
>>
Trading. I can scry or tarot.

Is she caught in my web, or am I caught in hers?
>>
>>18842471
Biggest lie: My feeling for her are only that of friendship

How will relationship between me E progress
>>
>>18842471

Happy Birthday Loki! Many happy returns for the day! I know the voices can even be assholes on your birthday haha can I get a reading, how is my love life looking I'm in love with someone but its so damn hard. Cheers!
>>
>>18843526
You: six of wands, eight of coins, hanged man
Her: the hierophant, knight of swords, page of swords

This is actually pretty interesting. i dont think anyone is caught too deep just yet. She has learned her lesson from a past experience not to get caught in your web. If it seems like she is, shes playing a game with you. She knows exactly what she is doing so by this logic you are caught in hers. You are putting a lot of effort into this and making sacrifices while she is toying along to make it seem like you have control when she really does. Shes playing games, be careful.

A scry please. Whats our future together?
>>
>>18843480
>>18843505
I got a general strategy, it felt more motivational, then indicating anything would happen (Five of Swords reversed, Strength). To weather the storm, it seems.
>>
>>18843547

I always suspect such games, and it's nice to be validated. Thank you for the insight.

>Whats our future together?

A hand reaches out towards a bush. A tongue emerges from the bush and licks the hand. A teepee becomes a double helix, folding over itself and coiling. There is almost a flame over a teapot, as though the steam has gone past boiling, but the tea looks good. Now the teapot is a djinn's lamp in porcelain. A rolling pin flattens dough. A disc sits in a secure case.

One of you may be feral in some capacity. I feel that one of you has or will humanize the other. A makeshift living arrangement becomes more permanent. Pleasantries and luxuries might be overdone at first in the relationship, or seam to, but in actuality this is a font of wealth and resources for you. There will be domestic tasks ahead and information to be kept secure as a foundation for relations.

If this is romantic in nature, I'm definitely seeing kids and household division of labor.
>>
>>18843480

>Hermit, Five of Swords, Ace of Swords Reversed, Empress Reversed

Right now you are feeling lonely, and even though that is ok with you, it might make you want to reestablish some broken relationships from your past.

It is advised to do so, but have tact, go friendly instead of pushing yourself... You will likely remain lonely, but you will be more comfortable and mature about how you handled the situation.

>>18843514

Thanks.
>>
>>18843526
Do you have another query? I'd like to get one of your scries.
>>
>>18843594

Sure.

Should I expect C to seek me out anytime soon?
>>
Can i have a quick yes or no reading please?
Will i archive my goal for tonight?
>>
>>18843582
Thanks.
>>
>>18843606
achieve* sorry guise, auto-correct
>>
>>18843452
anyone know this topic and can say something about it?
>>
>>18843603
It is possible, but under the context of a favor. The 6 of Pentacles came up. Knight of Cups appeared opposite, but it was reversed. It is something C would do begrudgingly, seeking you out. It hinges on the input from a figure in C's periphery, a male, older. It feels like a father or uncle or something like that. There is an uncomfortable conversation between them, indoors, in a bedroom.

I see hidden trickles of blood running from the eyes down the cheek. This part is figurative, for the discomfort and distaste will be hidden to the best of ability. A statue of Mary I see as well. This part is not meant to make sense to me, only for you to consider.

As for me, it seems I'm going to switch companies, most likely industries as well. Scry for me something to give me direction that will move me forward in pursuit of my goals. Details would be nice, thanks.
>>
>>18843629
Whatever comes up in the reading would be the result of the given reader's concept or belief on the issue.

Also, karma doesn't real.
t. reader and occultist
>>
>>18843646
>Karma ain't real

I'll let the universe take care of you.
>>
>>18843648
Why would karma care if people believed in it and punish those who don't.

If karma is karma then it can't care about what is thought about karma but what actually would be karma.
>>
>>18843648
>I'll let the universe take care of you.
The universe still owes me for volunteer work and charity, as well as my record of honest and fair dealings.

I'm not holding my breath.
>>
>>18843641

I have no idea of the favor, and I'll have to think about the statue of Mary.

>direction that will move me forward in pursuit of my goals

A guitar descending from the sky, shining and resplendent. It's very idealized, and acoustic. Seeing a doll that is no not idealized, it is almost grotesque in it's abstraction. It feels like a vessel, and it's belly is empty of stuffing, as though it had been used to smuggle something. Seeing the light on a police car, I try to zoom out but I keep coming back to it by default. I see a cassette tape, one of the small ones for audio players or small video cameras that are outdated. Seeing a crow spitting seeds into the air. Now the police car lights are hanging from a wall as a light fixture in what feels like an office or a shop, perhaps as a trophy, a reminder, or both.

What I get from this is the pursuit of an iconic ideal of some sort. Every kid wants to be a rock star, and the guitar felt like something Elvis would play, so it goes back to archetypes before they were archetypes. It feels like you're taking up a mantle while being a trend setter all at once. The doll feels like you're carrying a dangerous weight, or have carried it and distributed it already. The lights on the car continuing to be present makes me think that you will have some sort of danger shadowing you, I don't know that it's necessarily legal danger as some sort of dangerous scrutiny. It could be anything from an audit to a negative review. The office context definitely makes me think audit. Keep your records, but keep them safe. Don't be too greedy, and you might have to spit out some amount of success in order to reap more later on.

If you have any big ambitions, particularly ones you've pushed back for practical reasons., I think those are what this is about.
>>
>>18843646
I guess you can be right, thanks
>>
>>18843430
Your hexagram lines transform into 37: Extended Family.

http://divination.com/iching/lookup/37-2/

Start nurturing relations now and take things easy.
>>
>>18843670
JUST FUCKING DIE
>>
>>18843748

We know you hate your life because you've got nothing better to do than shitpost on 4chan, but maybe you consider therapy.
>>
>>18843740
fuck...
>>
i need a gf when will i get gf
>>
>>18843871
You have to perform the ancient ritual of Goautseid regularly
>>
>>18843871
women will rip your heart out and trample on it
>>
>>18843932

men will do this literally
>>
>>18843975
same here
>>
>>18843893
u cheeky cunt, im going to rape u
>>18843932
i don't care. ill grow another
>>
>>18843975

you let me know when a girl hospitalizes you'

as for mental abuse, women don't have entire forums and web pages dedicated to the art of manipulating men so they can be playboys
>>
>>18844043
I don't mean sexually I mean family and ''friends'', there are douche men I'm not perfect but I will not let women into my life.
>>
>>18844043
no they have magazines and make up for that.

The only thing women know is to strip men of their resources, destroy their individuality, shame them and send them to jail.
>>
Trading

>>18844043
>>18844062
Both of you are acting like idiots. Take this elsewhere.
>>
>>18844070

What do you want to know?

For my end of things, I'm stuck between the Marines and the Air Force. Both offer a very specific and semi-unique opportunity. I'd like to know which one would make me happier.
>>
>>18844070

Query?

Mine is how do improve myself?
>>
>>18844078
I read that query for you like 2 weeks ago. Do you want me to read it again?
>>
>>18844087

In this one I'm asking about happiness. That one was about utility. I'm aware of the utility now.
>>
>>18844078

Would you want to trade with me? If so, same query or a different one?
>>
>>18844100

Different query.

O or C?
>>
>>18844078
>>18844096
Marines: 9 of Swords rev, Page of Cups rev
Air Force: Queen of Pentacles, 2 of Wands rev

You would find fault with either of them. The card are saying extremely obvious things: with the Marines, you'd become disenchanted as a result of the discomfort (lolnoshit), and the AF shows you getting complacent due to comfort.

The cards aren't really saying anything you don't know (seriously, look at those cards), so I don't think you owe me a reading for telling you basically nothing.

>>18844086
In general, or are you trying to improve a specific aspect of yourself or reach a goal or something?
>>
>>18844125

Damn! If only magic told me something that I didn't already know.

I'll give you a read anyway since I feel a bit karmically(?) imbalanced at the moment.
>>
>>18844133
Egh, don't worry about it. Trade with
>>18844086

I'm feeling off right now
>>
Trading
>>
>>18844270
Still there?
>>
Trading
>>
>>18844488
What's up?
>>
>>18844488
Damn. Am I allowed to check my own double dub trips?
>>
>>18844491
Hi. Thanks.
There is a guy I love, let's call him C. I'm wondering if he wants things to remain the same between us or if he wants more, too, but wants to take things slow?
>>
>>18844495
Death rev
10W, 8S, Emperor rev

He has no idea. It's super simple, he has no idea what he wants. Nothing is really chaging right now because it would require some pressure on his part to think through the whole thing. and he just doesn't want to right now. Putting pressure on him would be a bad idea. Resist the urge, no matter how much it annoys you to have to deal with this. He may or may not come around, I didn't get that answered. He just feels some pressure and restriction, and he just can't or deal with it right now. Also, he might be a bit afraid to talk about his feelings or disinclined to have a conversation that will require him to take a stance. Careful with trying to promote that happening.

Saw query, different initials, genders reversed
>>
>>18844545
Thank you. Seems very accurate, actually.
Starting yours.
>>
Thread is dead :o
>>
>>18844545
Nine of Swords
Ten of Cups
Nine of Wands
Ace of Pentacles
Knight of Wands

She is feelings rather insecure about you. Something about you unsettles her. She likes things the way they are now, and with Nine of Wands she definitely has her defenses up. Ace of Pentacles says that she'll open up with time, but it will require patience on your end. Knight of Wands would say to me that you need to be spontaneous and charming to win her over. Be excitable, but not pushy. Just be there when she is ready.

Sorry about the delay. I got a phone call.
>>
>>18844612
I'll read for you again if you tell me what it is about me that unsettles her.
>>
>>18844761
still here?
>>
>>18844788
Yes
>your Hitler dubs are hereby checked again
>>
>>18844761
Six of Cups
Knight of Swords
Three of Wands

Seven of Swords
Based on these cards, I would guess that it is more of a case that maybe you were the way you were when you first met. Maybe she senses that there is something much deeper than what she sees on the surface. The Knight of Swords knows what he wants and he can be quite intimidating, willing to burn a path to get to what he wants. Combined with the 7oS as our clarifier, that's a pretty spooky combo. Considering the Nine of Swords from the first spread, I really don't believe this is a reflection of reality or of who you really are, but she fears that you may be for some reason. Perhaps take steps to show her that you can be trusted.

I'd like to know more about the man I asked about before. Should I hold out for him? We have so much invested in each other. I'm afraid of getting hurt.
>>
>>18844829
>The Knight of Swords knows what he wants and he can be quite intimidating, willing to burn a path to get to what he wants
I'm actually totally like that, though, so that's a legit judgement.

>I'd like to know more about the man I asked about before. Should I hold out for him? We have so much invested in each other. I'm afraid of getting hurt.
Hold Out: 2 of Wands, 9 of Swords, The Moon rev, 10 of Pentacles
Bail: King of Wands, 5 of Wands, The Sun, The Hermit
And Knight of Pentacles fell out while drawing The Hermit, just FYI

If you stay, it will turn into something serious /eventually/, but it's going to be a much longer wait than you want, and it's going to suck. While waiting, you'll become increasingly frustrated and upset over the whole matter, somewhat resentful of the whole thing. You'll settle in eventually, but you'll lose a part of yourself upon which you might depend now, and you'll be changed by the whole process.

If you bail, you'll quickly meet an older man with a strong personality. You'll have some heated discussions with him (ie, you two will fight a shitload), but it would be a natural consequence of the passion between you two. That same energy that causes you two to fight like crazy would also cause you two to love madly. The cards are immensely unclear about where that relationship would go, and I think the reason is that you should probably make the decision based on your guy, not on a theoretical older firey dude.

Good luck.
>>
>tfw april fools and no /xd/
>>
>>18844896
Ugh. Fuck. Thanks, anon.
>>
I used to practice Tarot but not so much anymore

Does anyone feel like giving me a general reading?

Love -Life , career,

Male 33 NZ
>>
I need someone who can read an occult query well. I will read whatever you like for you in exchange.
>>
Trading
>>
>>18845032
I'm wondering the net effect of having told her. Your query?
>>
>>18845262
Still around?
>>
Is anyone willing and able to do a reading for me tonight? I'd be very grateful. Thanks.
>>
>>18845307
Yes
>>
>>18845319
Okay. Starting now.
I'd like to know what this thoughts and feelings are now on the eve of his journey. How is he feeling about having to leave me behind for so long?
>>
>>18845262
>>18845325

>Nine of Swords, temperance, king of cups, page of Wands, queen of Wands.

I wouldn't worry too much about what the fallout will be. Currently she's quite distressed while mulling over your words, but she'll come to accept them and embrace them. With Page of Wands we see her overcoming this distress and kind of taking an enthusiastic approach to responding to you. Queen of wands is a rather positive outcome. QoW is exuberance, warmth, vibrancy, determination, etc.. seems things will work out in the end, but expect some distress and upset until she works through the initial emotions herself.
>>
>>18845319
Could I get a reading? Anything at all?
>>
>>18845325
7 of Pentacles, 5 of Pentacles, 3 of Wands, Queen of Pentacles

Isn't this funny. He's focused entirely on work. Egh, this doesn't seem terribly emotional in his mind. I'm getting the sense that it's not the most emotional goodbye. He might seem to have something unfinished or feel like he does, but his thought are entirely on fixing whatever economic issue he's addressing. His head is focused on “get shit done” mode, and he's not leaving as much room in there for you.
>>
>>18845379
Yeah, seems like him. Thanks.
>>
Trading. I'm looking for someone that can scry.
>>
>>18845512
I can scry. What kind of queries can you read confidently?
>>
>>18845524
Love, career
>>
>>18845528
Career advice for me. What is your query?
>>
>>18845531
How much more will he push me away?
Does he care that I suffer?

I'll be using celtic cross, so give me a while to type it out
>>
>>18845531
Chariot crossed by Three of Cups
Ace of Pentacles
Two of Pentacles
Two of Wands
Five of Cups
Nine of Wands
Five of Pentacles
Emperor, Nine of Cups

I like to start with the background for the situation, which is Ace of Pentacles—appropriate for a career query. This card represents prosperity (especially financial) and practicality. Moving on to the situation, the Chariot being crossed by the Three of Cups can suggest that victory and progress are being hindered by what the Three of Cups represents, which is friendship, community, being trusting, etc.. In ‘recent past’ we have Two of Pentacles, a card that often represents balance—juggling responsibilities and extracurricular activities and the desire to do so effectively. Two of Wands is in your ‘future influences’ position, which means using boldness and personal power to take a risk. To move forward with your question, we are given Five of Cups as your ‘answer’. This card represents emotional loss, losing approval. In context to your question, this can represent making an unpopular decision or sacrificing emotional ties and time dedicated towards loved ones to focus on your career. Nine of Wands as a resource fits well in this position. Nine of Wands represents persevering, defending yourself, having stamina—this could be speaking of standing by your unpopular choices because these choices sometimes have to be made to make real progress. Five of Pentacles is in the ‘feelings’ position.

Part 1/2
>>
>>18845531
>>18845614

Part 2/2

This represents your desire to avoid the hard times and feeling rejection. In this position, it can also represent your ill feelings and emptiness about having a lack of support in your life.
Worry not—making the tough choices will pay off. In your ‘outcome’ position, we have Emperor and Nine of Cups. You receive your wishes and desires, but it will require you to follow in the direction of the Emperor. Just because your choices may end up being unpopular doesn’t make them wrong. The Emperor is willing to make the tough choices for the sake of his kingdom. The Emperor has the luxury to make time for love and family, but he is also strong enough to put some things aside for the greater good of everything. I hope my read was helpful.
>>
>>18845312
anyone?
>>
>>18845531
You coming back, or did I get fugged? ;-;
>>
Whelp, I think I got fucked. Any one that can scry want to trade?
My query:
>>18845537
>>
Anyone interested in palm reading?
Just learning the ropes and would like to test some things out. I need you to report back in a month.
>>
>>18845734
>report back in a month
Sure. No problem. My left and right hands. What else do you need?
>>
>>18845738
Left hand is enough.
Anything relationship related.
A crush, gf, ex, wife, anything. Tell me about it.
>>
>>18845748
I have an ex I'm working on things with. It has been pretty rough but I think we're getting closer again after a pretty bumpy journey. I'd like to get back together with them, but I think they're still undecided about everything. We've both invested a lot of time and energy and money and love into each other.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>18845734
Woud you do me too?
P.s.
I had no relationships...
>>
>>18845774
i never had palm reading.
And i lurk in divinations threads all the time so i woud report in a month :D
>>
I am here to flip a magic coin, we'll see how well its doing tonight. Usually its right, but again its just a coin. Will accept any trades too, generally yes/no questions only. Will do up to 10.
>>
>>18845812
Will my former partner, L, and I get back together?
>>
>>18845812
Was me joining that group meaningful for my future?
>>
>>18845824
The coin landed on yes three times.
>>
>>18845834
Thanks.
>>
>>18845812
Will A come back to me now that we are talking again? thanks
>>
>>18845812
should we stay split up?
>>
>>18845832
2 Yes, 1 No. So it will mostly benefit you, but there will be a period where it does not towards the end of your venture.
>>
>>18845812
Does he still love me?
>>
>>18845836
The coin landed on no three times, sorry. Hopefully the coin is wrong though.
>>18845839
The coin landed on no three times.
>>
>>18845843
2 No, 1 Yes. Likely a party of him still does and will remember certain moments fondly, but largely he's moved on.
>>
>>18845812
Will my April be enjoyable?
>>
>>18845848
Okay sorry that was a test and it means your coin is wrong.
>>
File: 20170402_031730.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170402_031730.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>18845734
um. my ex. The circumstances were difficult. We didnt talk for a long time. But she contacted me again and we are slowly talking again. Im so confused. I dont know why she contacted me. Its a fucking. I still deeply love her. Thanks for any insight. Left hand. Need anything else?
>>
>>18845850
2 Yes, 1 No. Seems like it'll be mostly enjoyable, last week or so maybe not so much.
>>
>>18845734
Always been interested in palm reads, with practice you'll keep getting better, my grandmother used to do palmistry, & she was 99% correct all the times, wish i could've learned more from her before she passed away.

Anyway, what do you see in my palm?
>>
>>18845851
Well it is just a coin.
>>
File: 20170402_032113.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170402_032113.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>18845853
that pic sucked
>>
>>18845855
Hmm. Not particularly good feeling news, but it could be worse. I guess I should be extra cheap since it's usually finances that fuck me over
>>
>>18845738
>>18845774
>>18845853
>>18845858
>>18845860

thanks guys

>t. CIA
>>
>>18845861
Well it is just a coin anon, take it with a grain of salt. Sometimes its eerily accurate, other times its not. Sometimes its only accurate on the first reading, other times only accurate on the third readings.

But like I said, its just a coin, magic sometimes or not, hopefully you make the best of your situation, I wish you luck.
>>
>>18845845
>The coin landed on no three times, sorry
of course it did. thanks anyway.
>>
File: cat.png (215KB, 817x740px) Image search: [Google]
cat.png
215KB, 817x740px
>>18845881
i will do a quick and short two-card pull with lenormand for any question

> name or nickname
> your gender and anyone involved
> some kind of picture you like or that vibes with you

give permission in your mind that the cards are allowed (through me) to tell you the truth before you post xaxaxaxa

xaxaxxaa

aAaAaA
>>
>>18845812
Will I ever see G again ?
>>
didnt mean to quote >>18845881 you xxxxx
>>
>>18845881
see >>18845868

It seems it was wrong for someone, or maybe its doing its weird cycle answers. Either way, take it with a grain of salt anon. I hope everything works out for you though. I'm just a random anon with a magic coin that sometimes wants to work and sometimes doesn't. For me, its always personally wrong, I've never gotten it to flip properly when asking about myself, but for other people its a bit weird with what it does.

But good luck anon, godspeed.
>>
>>18845888
No, Yes, No. Honestly its probably up to you considering the massive difference in the coin flip. Though its leaning more towards no obviously, maybe you're hesitant.
>>
File: IMG_6425.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6425.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>18845885
Em
Female asking about male
Will he think about me? Will he miss me?
>>
>>18845903
Thank you.
>>
>>18845923
Its not a problem. Sorry I couldn't be of more help or more direct with it, my apologies.
>>
File: MYYtwkP.jpg (140KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
MYYtwkP.jpg
140KB, 1920x1080px
>>18845885
J
Male

Will I be getting into a romantic relationship anytime soon? (With a female, of course)
>>
Trading
>>
>>18846041
I'm somewhat new, but I can give it a shot.
It'll be a 3 card spread.

Drop me your query and name/nickname
>>
>>18846046
Love general then, since you're new.
Alias is Em.
Yours?
>>
File: Untitled.png (8KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
8KB, 1920x1080px
>>18846048
>Knight of Pentacles
>The Chariot
>Six of Cups

I would say, slowly but surely love will pick up around you. And you will find a loving relationship, possibly with someone you already know, from your childhood or past in general.

As I said, I'm new still, this is what I could draw from these cards. What do you draw from these cards?

As for my query, I'd like a love general as well, oriented towards the near future if you could. You can call me Mikey.
>>
>>18846059
It's accurate. I'm looking to get back together with someone that is the King of Pentacles. We already dated but broke up last year but we've been getting closer. Chariot probably talking about how I'll have to travel to visit him.

Two of Swords
Wheel of Fortune
Two of Wands
Ace of Wands
Knight of Wands

This doesn't speak of any particular person coming into your life, but it does say that if you want someone, you're going to need to put yourself out there and be bold. Take a chance. You might get shot down, but you might meet someone great--it's a risk worth taking. You'll need to become more like the Knight of Wands. He is energetic, creative, and charming. If this doesn't describe you, the cards are advising you to work on your social skills to be more akin to him.
>>
>>18846067
I would say I definitely have to work my social skills. I already felt this was the case, I'm going to have to play the game. I do have an issue, and that is that I'm very very picky with what I chase. One needs to hit me in all the right spots for me to be interested in playing game. It sucks being this lonely, and it looks like it's not going to change very soon.

Thank you :)
>>
anyone reading?
>>
>>18845537
>>18845675
>>18845692
Super sorry about that, my Internet legit went out last nignt. Let me know when you're around again, and I'll do it for you.
>>
>>18846443
I'm still here. Lol No problem.
>>
Thanks for yesterday's birthday wishes, I had a hell of a day, sorry for disappearing. I'll read those who queried me yesterday only and be gone.

>>18842661
Eihwaz & Mannaz r
Tighten your belt my friend, you'd better start saving now, as much as you can. Progress will come slowly, but keep on the good path and motivated, you can count only with yourself.

>>18842690
>will we have a relationship?
Oh dear... I'm flattered but I'm taken :^) oh wait...
Tiwaz r & Algiz r
Hmm anon, I'm afraid not, by seeing your lie, explains a little bit on how you're not confident on yourself. Also if you're a girl looking for a guy that's a sign he might not be trustworthy and would abuse your good will. Make peace with yourself first, love yourself first and the right kind of love will come your way.

>>18842838
Laguz r & Hagalaz
By not forcing your own nature my friend, sometimes we want to be someone we're not just to fit a certain group or role. And you might be pushing something that's not your true self and making yourself feeling lower. Free yourself.

>>18843120
You're welcome anon, keep on the good path my friend.

>>18843528
Berkano r & Dagaz
It might be halted for a while, which can be frustrating but there's still a chance of starting things over and make it go right.

>>18843542
>Happy Birthday Loki! Many happy returns for the day!
Thanks anon you too :^) Since you talked about the voices I'll consult them:
"Fresh freckles, caroling (Caroline?),
The angel sleeps,
The mother weeps,
Today she knows
Tomorrow she goes"

I like riddles in form of poetry but even those confused me, I'll get three runes for thee

Hagalaz, Gebo & Berkano r
It's hard I see, the situation is troubled, you two may share a connection for some time, could be as of friends, the boundaries here will be defined and with Berkano reversed it's an indication of not going anywhere from there I'm afraid.

----
And I'm out, see you next year /div/
>>
>>18845812
Will C be my gf?
>>
Any readers here?
I would like a read about my friend, please.
Feel free to ask for info
>>
>>18845537
>>18846447
Lel, that's better read with cards, but I said I'd scry, so I'll do my best. I'm going to do something special for you and go into his mind to see what's up.

Blahblahmommyissues, boring, let's keep looking. Abandonment issues, no surprise there. Seems more like he's running away scared than actually wanting to hurt you. I mean, it ends up expressed as him wanting to hurt you, but everything shows him running away.

I see a man running down a large hall, like in a castle in a fantasy movie. He runs to the end of the hall, where a large version of the Justice card is located. He's running towards the card, but he's stopped from passing by guards.

Ya, no. You're talking like he's a total dick and just making you suffer for kicks. It's really not like that. Think carefully, because there's something he's not mentioning that is putting him out, making him feel like he is losing.

Surprise, he's got issues, and it's freaking him out being vulnerable right now. Also, there's something in his mind about an issue that wasn't handled properly, and he feels it was glossed over. Figure that out and address it in a conciliatory manner. Don't try to win this time, just fix it.
>>
>>18846592
Thanks. Getting him to openly communicate with me would be a great start, but that's difficult because he goes catatonic on me and becomes cold for awhile afterwards. I know he loves me, but it frustrates me to no end because it feels like he is running me through the motions, even if that's not what he intends to do, but he'll never tell me that, and I think it is, like you said, because he doesn't want to be any more vulnerable than it feels.
I think this going to take some time and some dedicated coaxing. I'll try my best.
>>
Hello, I've read the tarot here before but unfortunately I've left my deck at a friends house. I would really like some guidance if any kind anon can help. I recently finished my MA degree and got distinction/award for best thesis. I have been appling for PhD's and jobs but not getting anywhere. I don't know whether I should give up on academia - which is my passion, but I'm struggling to find funding for a PhD - or focus on trying to get a corporate job. I'm broke, depressed and tired of struggling. I'm a grill, star sign cancer, 5'5 average build, pale features. Thanks.
>>
>>18846613
Hello, fellow academic here, though I'm in the sciences, working on my MS.
Never give up on your passions. This damn passion is damn near putting me out of house and home but I'm not ready to quit.
Ugh. It's hard to say what you should do. For the sciences, it's usually customary for your alma mater to offer you a position if your research is viable. I'm not sure how things work in the arts. I think there is a lot more potential for someone like you. What I recommend is that you operate in the corporate world but keep your eyes peeled for something in academia if that is your passion. Just remember, it's fucked up in this world. In science, it's publish or perish. It's Hell, but it has to be a labor of love. If that's not something you think you can do, maybe look for other options.
So here are some cards for you:
>Queen of Swords, Four of Wands, Ace of Sworda, Three of Swords, Eight of Pentacles.
Yeah, I think you need to move on from academia for awhile and pursue something more stable. Let me be clear: don't give up on your passions, but focus on getting your life and finances straight, then try tackling it again.

Best of luck.
>>
>>18846631
Thanks very much anon and nice to hear from another academic. Yeah, I feel quite chewed up and spat out right now, think I need to take some time to really consider what I want to do. Good luck to you with your research.
>>
>>18846637
No problem, anon. Have you spoken to career resources at your alma mater?
>>
Trading post your query
>>
>>18845734
what will happen in a month?
>>
File: 1490449212669.gif (598KB, 640x453px) Image search: [Google]
1490449212669.gif
598KB, 640x453px
last night i had a creepy dream, i had worked all day and had been smoking and drinking a little bit after getting home

>the dream feels like a normal day, going to my classes and getting lunch with a friend
>friend seems agitated and says how hes angry over trump/politics and to 'watch out' for next friday, april seventh, and that 'itll be a big day for america'
>srart becoming lucid in the dream and it seems like everyone in the room is saying something about the seventh and out of the corners of my ears i pick up people talking about how theyre buying guns and bullets
>wake up in cold sweat

is it a premonition?
>>
>>18845734
Have no gf, but there's this girl with whom I hope there might be something.

Also, any specific way to contact you or just /x/?
>>
File: 20170402_200147.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20170402_200147.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
>>18846939
Damn, forgot the pic. Fucking phone
>>
trading
>>
>>18846953
Tell me what she wants with us. What's yours?
>>
>>18846613
>Cancer
>educated
>reads cards
;)
>>
>>18846970
Two of Swords
Knight of Pentacles
Ten of Wands
Ace of Wands
Wheel of Fortune

The ultimate answer is that she does not really know yet. She has some sort of direction in what she wants as a partner but the us factor confuses her and she does want some spontaneity. This partnership is confusing and she wants a new change in the relationship soon but doesnt know what it is. Something passionate and spontaneous to shake things up. Shes willing to get out of her comfort zone for this spicing up of us.

What will G think of my gift?
>>
>>18847012
Drew cards, need your genders to make sense of them
>>
>>18847016
Im f hes m
>>
>>18847012
>>18847029
I'm glad I asked, this changed everything.

The Magician, Ace of Pentacles, Queen of Pentacles

Nice work. If your gift was meant to change G's mentality in making him view you as more responsible, appropriate, or suitable than he currently thinks of you, good job. It works in a very subtle way, much more subtle than you may even have intended. It's sort of thought implantation on a certain level, because it sparks a certain thought that leads to another thought (etc) that eventually brings him to the point I mentioned previously. This, of course, might take a while, so don't be too discouraged if his initial reaction isn't quite what you're hoping for.
>>
Apologies if this isn't really right for this thread as I'm not asking for a reading, but I was wondering if a reader could clarify a reading I did for myself for me. I recently did a reading regarding an older male in my life (I am f btw), and I got this:

Past: Ace of cups
Present: King of cups
Future: The Tower

I also received the King of cups in the immediate future position of a Celtic Cross reading regarding someone that is directly related to the person I asked about in the reading above. Thanks.
>>
>>18847086
Could you do a reading, too? I don't know much about tarot, so can't help you really, but I'd love to get one
>>
>>18847086
That's always difficult card to interpret, The Tower. For myself, I'm actually happy when I pull it, because it's a strong indicator for change, and in addition there are often phallic connotations. Problem being, it isn't signified this way with many people (all depends on what goes into pull, between the reader and querent). But for the way I pull, it would indicate a clearing out (unconcealment) and consummation (the latter especially considering King of Cups in the other spread). But what were the other future cards?
>>
Trading!
>>
>>18847158
For the celtic cross one regarding the person related to the person for the reading I did above? I got The Wheel of Fortune in the final outcome.
I asked for an advice card too regarding the same person i did the CC spread for and got The Ten of Swords.
>>
>>18847187
Hmm. I would stay with my angle then. Wheel of Fortune is a good substitute for the description I gave (I mean, the general connotation of change and consummation). Actually, I say Ten of Swords also buys into this, I get the feeling overthinking and the chicken games has strained interaction to its limits, without the changing having actually occurred yet. Much like Nine/Ten of Wands, in this context. Going to spill over, but in a good way.

I guess I could always do a reading of my own, if you have a specific query.
>>
>>18847205
Thanks for your help. And sure, could you please enquire about the possibility of romantic relations with the older male from my first reading?
>>
>>18847227
Yeah, I more or less got the same thing. Of a good end result (Ten of Cups), but I immediately called out that aspect of overthinking and chicken games spilling over in The Hanged Man reversed, Three of Cups reversed, and Five of Wands. My advice cards were Eight of Pentacles and The World, sort of telling me that a wedge has to be created over time, building comfort like pulling teeth, but by all means you should succeed.
>>
>>18847242
Thanks, for the reading. It's a very strange situation but I hope it all works out well.
>>
Trading
>>
>>18847325
Query?
>>
>>18847339
Will my relationship with him endure any more major hardships or are we progressing towards something better?
Yours?
>>
>>18847345
Still here?
>>
>>18847373
Yes. I have to leave in a bit so please post your query.
>>
>>18847376
Ok I just want to know what he will think of me after I show him something, will start on yours
>>
>>18847345
Six of Wands, Seven of Pentacles, Three of Wands, Page of Wands

You are both progressing towards something better but like any other relationship there will be the typical hardships. It won't be super hard to overcome but there will be trials and tribulations because that's just how love and relationships work. Overcoming these minor obstacles will strengthen your relationship and form something great and lasting between you both. Both of you are thinking towards the future at this time too even though at this moment you seem to have more enthusiasm then he. He'll get there, though. Looks positive!
>>
>>18847389
Strength
Two of Wands rx
Death
Temperance
High Priestess

Okay, so clearly his opinion of you is going to change a bit, but in a strange way. He won't think of you negatively, but he's not going to immediately think wonderfully of you either. Seems he will need some time to consider what you've shown him, but it doesn't seem like he'll come to dislike you at any point during this process. Things will even out with time. Expect him to be more passive towards you, but he'll still like you as a person. Give him time and space after you show him. For some reason it will effect him deeply.
>>
>>18847399
Thank you!
>>
Will this investment pay off?
>>
how's it going, /div/?
>>
File: 1490467643521.jpg (209KB, 2048x1602px) Image search: [Google]
1490467643521.jpg
209KB, 2048x1602px
Anyone want to trade?

I want to know about my next gf. Do I know her? What does she look like? Is this happening soon or will it take some time? Anything you can tell me about her would be great.

Just leave me your query and I'll get to work.
>>
>>18847538
I can scry her for you, but you're on your own as far as whether or not you know her, and I can't read timeframes.

What kind of queries do you read well?
>>
File: 1331282046069.jpg (32KB, 322x400px) Image search: [Google]
1331282046069.jpg
32KB, 322x400px
>>18847546

I'll take what I can get.

I'm relatively new at this and read tarot.
>>
>>18847538
>>18847557
Tanned skin, dark hair, straight and shoulder-length. mixed race, I think. She has a bit of edge to her, but more like what edgy meant in the 90s than what it means today. I can't see a meeting place, so it might be online. She feels like the sort to like to tease men a bit. She'll likely tease you a bit as well. I have the sense that she might flirt and get you excited, then start pulling away. It amuses her to play that game.

>relatively new
Alright, bro, hit me with a love reading, and I'll tell you how you did. For reference, I'm sort of involved with a girl, but...it's complicated, let's just leave it at that.
>>
>>18847665

Give me some time to do it almost Satan. Someone is waiting for me outside to go out but I'll 100% come back and give you your reading.
>>
Anyone trading? Method is bibliomancy.
>>
>>18847724
Still there?
>>
There's no one who willing do some free readings, huh?
>>
Trading with people all I need is query
>>
>>18847884
Something unusual just happened, and I'm really just looking for an explanation. What's yours?
>>
>>18847884
How will it go tomorrow? Any luck in the future based on what happens then?
>>
>>18847886
Future with this company I've been recruited to.

Doing yours now
>>
>>18847886
I see a runner. He's at the 500k with I think two people beside him and the gun shoots and then there was something like a bar put up at the very last second that made the other two runners trip on their noses but somehow you were intentionally avoided to get a head start. This means that there's some sort of weird karma works in your favor which more or less has to do with the other two's faults than your gain, you just so happy to be lucky enough to get caught in the middle. Don't get too cocky, and remember to keep your shoes tied. Meaning, if you take something for granted you could make a very stupid mistake.
>>
>>18847892
I get a very very harsh lack of confidence from you. Like, my chest sank into my back. You need to have a tad more confidence because it wouldn't hurt. There's luck, but far ahead. You still have some obstacles to overcome. It's gonna seem like it takes forever to get there but don't rush fate.
>>
>>18847912
Okay. Same query you gave the other guy?
>>
>>18847894
10 of Cups, Queen of Pentacles, Ace of Wands, 6 of Wands, 5 of Cups

Seems like you'll fit right in and have the proper amount of enthusiasm to make it work. You'll initially start off very well, but there will be a turning point. There is a moment in which you need to do something you find somewhat morally objectionable, and how you play it determines the rest of your time at the company. If you choose to take the moral path, you'll find failure. However, you're more likely just to suck it up and do what you find objectionable. You'll have an emotional impetus, a moment where you get firey and say “fuck it” and just do it. You'll find victory if you do the shady thing, but you'll find yourself mourning your actions a bit.
>>
>>18847915
Do love queries bug you? I want to know about the future with the dude I'm with and all that good stuff.
If you don't wanna do that then yes same query
>>
>>18847928
Okay, I'll do the love query.
>>
>>18847922
Sounds pretty badass. It's like my bad grade in my Ethics class was foreshadowing. Gnar
>>
>>18847782
Yeah, you there? Give me your query, I would like to read first.
>>
>>18847928
Honestly it seems pretty good, generally. Most of what I'm getting is just general. One thing, it seems that in the name of keeping the relationship grounded, you'll learn not to 'get in each other's way.' Which is like referring to somewhat of a closing up of the types of conversations you'll feel comfortable having. In the name of maintaining the general goodness.

It's something you can fix, but you if you take to notice the leaks in what doesn't want to come out over a time, and then to address at some proper moment with enough information.
>>
>>18847949
I like to know the next big development in my career.
>>
>>18847966
Five years ago Aleksandr had been the fastest sprinter at Secondary School 151. People had believed he was destined for success on a national level, perhaps even an international one if the Soviet Union were to compete in the Olympics. Instead, he’d ended up in a sedentary job manning a ticket office, watching other people embark on journeys while he went nowhere. He’d spent years following a punishing exercise regime, winning regional competitions. And to what end? Timetables and tickets: work which could be done by anyone. He remembered the exact moment the dream came to nothing. He and his father had taken a train to Moscow, attending the selection process at the Central Army Sports Club—the CSKA—part of the Ministry of Defense. The CSKA was renowned for selecting the best athletes from all over the country and pushing them to become exceptional. Ninety percent of applicants were rejected. Aleksandr had raced until he was sick by the side of the track. He’d run faster than he’d ever run before, beating his personal best. He hadn’t made the cut.

Well, the passage doesn't really talk about any 'development', but rather, it talks about working hard, being good enough to succeed and still not making the 'cut'. You may feel frustrated and make drastic changes, but you still won't get 'big', but in the end of the road, you'll find some comfort in the situation.

>The pay for working on the State railway was modest, the amount of blat, influence, relatively small. But the real advantage was the accommodation.

How did I do? I haven't read in a while, so no need to read for me if I didn't do a good job.
>>
I'm available for a moment to do some readings, if anyone needs something done. I'll start with three reads.

I'm still learning, but an image of some kind (either an actual attached picture, or a descriptive figurative image) can help me focus on your specific needs.
>>
>>18848022
Hey, it speaks to truth right now. Obviously I hope it isn't true. My situation is pretty particular so I don't want to get into it, but if the last part is true, especially regarding the accommodation, then I can live with it. It's probably secretly preferable.

What's your query?
>>
File: Derrida_main.jpg (50KB, 303x379px) Image search: [Google]
Derrida_main.jpg
50KB, 303x379px
>>18848058
What am I doing wrong, and how can I fix it?

I'm a writer, I read a long essay by pic related over the past two days, which has changed my opinion on him. I feel like I finally get him. I'm hoping it pays dividends.
>>
>>18848060
Let's hope it isn't true, then. No need to get into it if you don't feel comfortable. I hope things turn out well for you.

Could I have a love reading? I'm a straight male and I don't have anyone in mind right now. Am I going to meet anyone soonish?

Thanks
>>
File: picture.jpg (390KB, 1214x1920px) Image search: [Google]
picture.jpg
390KB, 1214x1920px
>>18848058
Here's this picture

Will I get rid of situation and feelings attached to it? It really bothering me for a long time
>>
>>18848080
It's weird. I'm getting something like 'don't get your hopes up', but at the same time I'm getting that you have everything you need to enter in a relationship. Nothing to fix up or anything. Just that the right person isn't going going to come along right *now*. Which is better for you anyways, because it seems that when she comes along it'll seem more sure (Ace of Wands, Ten of Pentacles). In the meanwhile, the object is to keep yourself well, not falling too far into self-doubt (Six of Cups reversed).
>>
File: images (21).jpg (24KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (21).jpg
24KB, 512x288px
>>18848058
Love reading
>>
>>18848065
Current Situation: Nine of Pentacles (reversed) - Overindulgence. Alternately, an inability to enjoy what you possess. Difficult to read alone for this query, but in the context of the other cards, it feels something like a statement about waste of talent, not wealth.

Desired Outcome: Three of Staves - (reversed) - Great ambitions, which may or may not match the realities of the present.

What you should know about this: Ten of swords (reversed) - A feeling of being overwhelmed. More to consider before a realization of goals can be achieved. A lack of prioritization.

Advice for the goal: Fertility (reversed) - Reexamine your life and reinvest in yourself, you have let something slide that you need, either to thrive or to achieve this goal.

It feels like you are spreading yourself too thin on projects that you enjoy, but mean little to you overall. Reevaluate and invest in one, maybe two things that you are passionate about, that you can be consistently energized by, and you should have better luck meeting your goals and actually succeeding as a writer.
>>
>>18848099
I don't have any hope tb2h I don't even want the 'right person'. I no longer think about having someone to have a life with... just someone to make things less lonely.

I-i can't keep myself well ;/

Thank you so much for the trade, I really appreciate it.
>>
>>18848022
Hey there, lad. You've read accurately for me before. Would you be down for another trade? Do you have another query, or would you like a second opinion?
>>
>>18848116
Right now it's one project, but I'm spreading myself too thin on directions it could go in, resulting in nothing. It is a sort of overindulgence. I'll take your advice.
>>
File: 1325229473060.jpg (37KB, 451x449px) Image search: [Google]
1325229473060.jpg
37KB, 451x449px
>>18847546
>>18847665
>Alright, bro, hit me with a love reading, and I'll tell you how you did. For reference, I'm sort of involved with a girl, but...it's complicated, let's just leave it at that.

>Ten of Swords, The Sun, Ace of Wands, The Moon,The Hierophant, Three of Pentacles, King of Wands, Queen of Cups, The Tower, Seven of Pentacles

Alright, I did a Lovers Spread. Sorry I took so long, a tanned skin mixed race girl took me out to get some ice cream. I hope it's not the same girl you're talking about because there is zero sexual interest between us both and she's a 26 year old virgin for a reason.

Anyways, back to your spread.

Right off the bat the 10 of S looks bad. It seems like you guys might be drifting apart. Both of you have very different hopes, dreams and wishes for the future. What it seems like is that both of you have very different ideas to where this relationship is headed and most likely, it doesn't involve a future together. There are some big changes culminating for the both of you that might break you guys apart. In the end though, you'll live through it and be better off for it in the long term rather than the short term.

Again, sorry for the long wait.
>>
>>18848128
>a tanned skin mixed race girl took me out to get some ice cream. I hope it's not the same girl you're talking about
Post a picture. Get it confirmed.
>>
>>18848138
>Post a picture. Get it confirmed.

Trust me, she's really not that attractive, you're not missing much.
>>
>>18848096
I'm not 100% certain on any details regarding the question, so I'm doing my standard 4 card draw.

Current situation: Three of Cups (reversed) - Being overwhelmed. A lack of peace between people.

What you want: Nine of Staves - Tranquility. Safety. A moment to rest alone. The time to plan ones own work.

What you should know: The Sun - Creativity, life, love. An all expansive burst of energy that brings warmth, and light, and energy to all aspects of life.

Advice for the goal: Power (reversed) - Loss of personal power. Insecurity. Attempted oppression by another's authority.

Without knowing more about the question it's hard to interpret precisely, but it feels like a opportunity is coming for you to get what you need. But that someone, likely someone in a position of authority over you, will attempt to stop it. Proper assertion of yourself, likely not even forcefully, can get you the relief and the peace that you want.

I hope it helps.
>>
File: 1435732739377.jpg (200KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
1435732739377.jpg
200KB, 750x563px
Anyone else want to trade readings? Same question as this guy here
>>18847538
>>
>>18848155
Thanks, you're really accurate and you did good as I didn't gave you so many informations.
You're correct about all these things you said about present and things I want. I'll listen to your advice and try to see whats going to happen in future. Thank you so much anon for doing it, means a lot to me. I wish you the best
>>
>>18848121
Yes, sure^^ Give me your gender, query and let me read for you first.

I want a second opinion.
>>
>>18848128
Well fuck

>Lovers Spread
Can you link it?

>a tanned skin mixed race girl took me out to get some ice cream
I'm laughing so hard right now, sorry

>It seems like you guys might be drifting apart
Yes, that's entirely possible.

>Both of you have very different hopes, dreams and wishes for the future.
Not really, at least I don't think so.

>There are some big changes culminating for the both of you
Yes, currently there are certainly some changes brewing.

Well, hopefully things turn out okay, I'm really into this chick.

>>18848167
>>18848179
Query for both of you: career advice, might be switching jobs/industries or might be staying where I am. What do I do to move forward in my long-term goals? Thanks.
>>
>>18848189

>Can you link it?
I don't think I can

>a tanned skin mixed race girl took me out to get some ice cream
>I'm laughing so hard right now, sorry
I really hope it's not her but she fits the description. Then again I live in LA and so do most people here except the mixed race part, those are still pretty rare here.

>Both of you have very different hopes, dreams and wishes for the future.
>Not really, at least I don't think so.
Have you talked to her about it?

>Well, hopefully things turn out okay, I'm really into this chick.

I hope it works out for you, remember that I'm fairly new at this so please take it with a grain of salt.
>>
File: insp.png (520KB, 594x600px) Image search: [Google]
insp.png
520KB, 594x600px
>>18848058
A cute, introverted nerdy girl and I'm an attractive and have a nice butt (been told so by other girls) and awkward dude with autism. She's been talking to this neckbeard who admittedly is a very cool guy who's not a total weirdo.

I'm into her and I want to know my chances with her.
>>
>>18848189
The parents’ grief had taken a peculiar form. It seems they were unable to accept that their son (Leo checked the report, committing the name Arkady to memory) had been responsible for his own death. They’d been telling people that he’d been murdered. By whom—they had no idea. For what reason—they had no idea. How could such a thing even be possible—once again, they had no idea. Yet even without a logical, plausible argument they had an emotive power on their side. There was the very real possibility they were convincing other gullible people: neighbors, friends, and strangers, whoever might listen.

If something has happened lately, something you can't really 'swallow', you should approach people, as many people as you can, and try to convince them otherwise. If not, you'll find success if you talk to people. Talk to as many people as you can and they will help you in your business adventures.

Hope I could read the truth.
>>
File: 1332564047609.jpg (147KB, 640x856px) Image search: [Google]
1332564047609.jpg
147KB, 640x856px
>>18848167
>>18848189
>>18848213

I drew
>Justice, Knight of Wands, The Tower

You'll definitely be switching jobs. What you need to do to move forward in your career goals is first reflect on how you ended up where you are now in the first place? What choices have you made the led up to this? What could you do different? Is this really something you want to be doing for the rest of your life? Reflect, research and decide in order to move forward towards a career.
>>
>>18841812
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWunOSVaqAI
>>
>>18848247

>Of all the places to see Jason Unruhe posted it's here

Also

>Capitalist so assravaged he puts an "Indian" death curse on commie youtube persona
>>
NEW THREAD:

>>18848270
>>
>>18848111
Once again, not a lot to focus on, but I'll do my best.

Current Situation: Judgement (reversed) - Inability to make a decision. Alternately, confronted by a frightening life decision.

What you want: Eight of Cups (reversed) - Uncertainty. An inability to decide whether or not to stay. You don't know

What you should know: Power - Awareness of your own ability, creativity, and love. The ability to choose the proper time and manner to act.

Advice for the goal: The ability to turn your desires into action. Acting in the right moment to bring your goals to fruition. Patience.

These all seem to say the same thing. You are struggling with the ability to make a decision, and either aren't entirely certain what decision to make or aren't certain how to make it. Take some time to reflect on the paths presented to you, and all courses of action, including no action for the moment. Determine what path you truly want, and act in that direction, out of your own ability and desire.

I feel like there is both a need to be patient and aware of a time limitation with this, if that makes sense. As though there is a window of opportunity which has not yet opened, but may close, given too much time. If you give your needs and desires proper attention before then, you should recognize it when it opens.
>>
>>18848293
I forgot to say. I hope it helps
>>
>>18848239
Your interpretation is off, but your sortilege is on point, as usual. Drop me your query.

>>18848213
Puddems is, in my opinion, the most physically attractive camwhore to grace the internet, but this is a blue board, son. Delete the picture.

Anyway,
>>18848167
I saw a few girls, meaning there will be options. The one I could see most clearly has a sort of Persian look to her, with the dark hair and thick eyebrows, somewhat light skin. Now, don't take this to mean she's Persian specifically, because she could be Turkish, Arabic, Armenian, who knows. I just know that she's relatively light-skinned and has dark hair and thick eyebrows.

Anyway, I'm seeing coffee shop imagery, cups of coffee, tables, etc. Maybe you meet her there, or maybe she just likes to hang out there, or maybe that's just where you go on your first date...lots of maybes. The fact that I got so little detail out of this might mean it's rather far off, especially with the fact that I saw multiple options initially.

>>18848240
>reflect on how you ended up where you are now in the first place
I actually followed syncs after performing magic for money. The day after I performed the work, I got flooded with job offers, and I chose the one that matched the most syncs. When I quit that job, I got a job offer the next day and went with that. So, really, it's just been magic.

>>18848282
Bump limit is 310. It can go farther than that as well, no point in having so many threads up and clogging up the catalogue.
>>
>>18848293
The cards are literally saying " that's what you really want?, you're sure?" ... well, I need another chance to know.
This
reading made sense to me, thank you.
>>
>>18848315
Sorry about being off.
I want a love reading, please. I don't have anyone in mind this time.
>>
NEW THREAD:

>>18848354
>>
>>18848348
Advice, nextgf, something else? What would you like?
>>
>>18848397
Next gf, if I will ever find one...
>>
>>18848404
Ya, you will. Cute blonde girl, looks like...oh wait, you know which one. Same one I saw before, lad, the one who reminds me of Bridget Jones. No real need to go over that again since nothing has changed, right?
>>
File: ysNvFrf.gif (1008KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
ysNvFrf.gif
1008KB, 245x245px
>>18848412
>No real need to go over that again since nothing has changed, right?

Gif related.

I mean, I do try to put myself out there, but everything is just so awful.

Even though I'm going to meet her online, I have no idea how that will happen. I'm cutting contact with everyone I know and sticking totally to myself. I just don't want to talk to people anymore.

Thank you for the trade :) good luck!
>>
NEW THREAD:

>>18848567
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.