[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My house is haunted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: Unknown-1.jpg (14KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown-1.jpg
14KB, 253x199px
I really need help. I am almost certain there is something haunting my home. I can clarify the weird shit that's been happening. Please can someone tell me how to get rid of it or if I should attempt to make contact.
>>
I'm gonna green text the beginning of this story for reading convenience.
>I was home alone, and very bored
>I look up "how to summon a demon" on the internet
>there's a LOT of weird spells
>I'm reeeealy bored so I do as many on them as i can
>I'm doing this shit from around 11:30 to 2:00 am
>nothing happens initially
>I assume it's all good, nothing happened
>>
I'd try making contact before ousting it.
Do your basic stuff-- Séance, voice recorder, EMP reader. See what comes up. Report back to thread for further advice.
>>
>>18841499
>did every demon summoning ritual i could find on google

NIGGER YOU WHAT
>>
>>18841499
>18841499
>a week or so later, some strange stuff starts happening
>doors in my room open and close for no reason
>I assume it's because of drafts and because the house is old
>they start moving more and more forcefully
>I'm in my room, and I leave it to go to the bathroom
>when I come back the light in my room is off
>not just the bulb. The switch is physically flipped
You may say that I flipped it when I left the room, but I know i didn't. You see, I have bad OCD. Like, it's diagnosed as severe. I would NEVER flip the switch like that. In any other posts if I specify that I didn't do something, I know i didn't do it because the OCD wouldn't let me. That's part of why I know something's off.
>>
>>18841520
>a little later, I'm home alone
>I'm downstairs, in the dining room
>upstairs, two doors slam shut in rapid succession
>the light in the living room and the light in the room I'm in flicks off
>the light in the kitchen and the light in in the hallway turn on
>freaked out, I run upstairs
> my door is shut
>I try to pull it open without turning the handle, but I can't
at my house the doors close, but can be pulled open without turning the knob if the knob wasn't turned until it clicked shut in the first place
>this means that whatever force closed the door also turned the handle
>wind can't do that
>fuck
>I jiggle open the door and lock myself in my room, terrified
>>
>>18841520
not to repeat myself but when you do like 12 demon summonings in a row some shit is gonna go down, and that shit will be varying degrees of "fuck this"
>>
>>18841486
That is a really gorgous house mang, I would love to live there. I lived in only apartments my whole life, and a trailer park for a few years. I would take a haunted house any day just to see what living in a big house is like.
>>
>>18841533
Here's some other misc. creepy shit

>The light was coming in kinda weird through my curtains.
>They're two layers of fabric thick.
>I pull them away from the window to get a look at the side I don't normally see
>that fabric layer has long slashes ripping the fabric of the curtain

>it's one am, I'm dicking around on the internet
>a heavy book on my bookshelf files off the shelf and lands with a loud slam across the room
>>
>>18841544
shit I should have said pic unrelated. That's just a random house because I had to upload a file to create the thread
>>
>>18841501
thanks. I'm on vacation atm, but i'll they that when I get back
>>
>>18841548
Get a priest.
I mean, you had it coming by doing all those rituals, but that's your best bet at this point. Get that (those?) sucker(s?) out.
>>
>>18841486

Nah man. I had bed bugs. I'd rather have a ghost in the house throwing shit around than those things.

If you can get proof of it, then you'd make millions.

Bed bugs? Nobody cares other than not go near you.
>>
>>18841506
>>did every demon summoning ritual i could find on google

this sounds like how horror movies start out in the beginning. you think it didn't work until later tonight things start hearing things moving around upstairs and no one else is home but you
>>
>>18841548
creepy shit continued
>I don't sleep with my bedroom door locked
>in fact, I's an OCD thing. Every night I unlock it twice and then check one more time before sleeping
>in the morning, the door is locked.
>It only locks from the inside, so no one in my family could have done it
>whatever locked it is in the room with me

>My bed is very soft. You can't cut or bruise yourself on any part of it
>my nails are all short; too short to cut myself with
>I get into bed with no mark on my skin
>in the morning, there are thin long scratches on many parts of my body
>this happens again as soon as the cuts heal
>I also wake up with bruises that look like fingers wrapping around my wrists and arms
>>
>>18841579
I'm just really worried it will hurt me. It keeps doing malicious things
>>
>>18841592

People would pay for that.
>>
>>18841579
Too true, too true.
>>
>>18841592
more creepy shit
>I come home, and the small trash can under my desk is violently flung across the room
>the contents are scattered all over
>no one was home all day

>All the books in my room are organized in a certain way (OCD again)
>books start being switched in place
>one is flipped upside down

>one of the book's is called "devil's dominion"
>I got it hoping it would have tips on getting rid of demons
>on my shelf I keep the spine turned in so it won't creep people to if they come in the room
>I come home, and it's switched around to the title shows
>only that book was moved that day
>It's also under a precarious pile of papers that will fall if you move it
>the papers are still there.
>the pile is stacked in my OCD way
>how did the book flip around without disturbing them?!?
>>
>>18841617

You know. Its 2017.

You could be put cameras in all the rooms and the ghost will probably go away for some odd reason.
>>
>>18841617
Honestly OP, calm down dude. You brought what you wrought, only conviction and will can force stuff out. Do what the anons say, get a priest or pastor or whatever and follow through with the will for them to leave. Also demons aren't like crabs, there is no little comb and shampoo for them.
>>
>>18841617
more
>I have a dog
>he's not normally allowed in my room because he chews stuff up
>when I let him in he loves it
>a little while after I messed around with this demon stuff I open the door to let him in
>he refused to cross the threshold into my room
>I try to push him in to see what will happen but he refuses to go in, resisting with all his might.
>I let go, and he bolts
>he still won't come in anymore

>for some reason, my room is around 10 degrees colder than the rest of my house
>it's on the second story, it should it should be warm due to the rising heat

>I wake up early one morning and go downstairs
>I step into the dark living room to turn on the light
>a bright light flashes and a shadow in the shape of a person is thrown into sharp relief on the opposite wall
>i turn on the light, terrified
>nothing.
>>
>>18841633

Cameras or gtfo.
>>
>>18841632
I don't think I can get a priest. I live in a Jewish household. There's a Jewish custom of putting these little protective things called mezuzahs on door frames to stop evil intentions from entering. All of a sudden, over the span of a few days, my mezuzah tarnishes and goes dull.
>>
>>18841649

Why don't you get a time lapse video of the mezuzah.
>>
>>18841649
Mazel tov mother fucker, I don't think the spooky woos give a fuck what your senpai bam practices. Like I said conviction and a "holy" person is whatcha need. Best advice I can give you my hebrew homie.
>>
>>18841667
It's already tarnished. It's basically black at this point, and I don't think anything else will change with it
>>
>>18841499
>>I'm reeeealy bored so I do as many on them as i can

Which ones did you do? We need links for science.
>>
>>18841668
>18841668
cool.
My friends and i have been trying different types of religious protection. One brought a cross necklace when he stayed over but in the morning it was off his head even though we tied it small enough that it shouldn't have been able to come off. I think at this point i'm just going to listen and find some holy person to help.
>>
>>18841680
no fucking clue. there were so many and it was so late at night. Look up "how to summon a demon" and whatever you see i've probably tried
>>
>>18841684

Are you ignoring my suggestions of getting a camera.

My guess, it will either avoid the camera so you can have a safe area or you have proof of the super natural.
>>
>>18841686
I'll try that too. thanks! I reeally want a video of hw the scratches and bruises form. Those finger bruises really freaked me out
>>
>>18841486
cool larp faggot
>>
File: 2r2axdc.jpg.gif (4MB, 250x310px) Image search: [Google]
2r2axdc.jpg.gif
4MB, 250x310px
>>18841622
This is one of the best advice I ever heard on the forum. That last sentence says it all lol.
>>
>>18841684
Also listen to fellow anons, footage of this shit would literally make some of these dudes cream their briefs. I am NOT saying don't find a shaman/holy dude, do that as well but, for all that it scientifically sound you should document all spoopy stuff for posterity. Keep your convictions strong and remember you must yearn for their departure. Opinione clavis ad libertatem.
>>
If you put cameras in your house which I'm pretty sure you won't make sure when you put them to don't think about the reqson why you're doing it.
If whatever is inside knows it's important it'll rekt it. So just keep your mind in blank or think about going to a party when you put them.
>>
>>18841723
true, listen to this anon. set them down like you would a used tissue.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.