[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Posted this in /r9k/ but it makes more sense to post it here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1487671884213.jpg (597KB, 1600x1016px) Image search: [Google]
1487671884213.jpg
597KB, 1600x1016px
An Anon made a thread with the title as "Perspective of existence and reality" I made a post but the thread archived, so i'm posting it here.
************************************************************************************************************
This thread is pretty far back in the catalog and I don't expect that many people to read this, however I've been meaning to right this down.

>Everything is either Jiva (Conscious, living things) and Ajiva (Everything else).
>Humans are on a specific "frequency", trees and plant life are on a "lower" frequency.
(I came to this conclusion when I learned about sacred geometry and how people that tried Ayahuasca in the Amazons say that the trees and plant life where talking to them)
>Entities like Reptilians are on a higher frequency and are more capable of traversing these frequency.
>When people have psychic abilities or do astral projection/specific hallucinogenic drugs, it is because they are traversing these frequencies
(I came to this conclusion because when people do DMT "the spirit molecule" they claim to see all types of entities that are not of this world, originally I thought they where just hallucinating but then I remembered that people have also said that when they do these things like DMT or astral projection in groups, they can see the people in the groups and all of them have identical experiences)

>When a human (or any thing else with Jiva) dies they will go through one of these
>Reincarnation in to another thing with Jiva on either the same or different frequency
>Remain a "spirit" roaming the different frequencies
(This one is my favourite because it basically means that you can see all the information and all the secrets that has ever been known in all of the universe)
>Earth is just a soul farm for
>>
My ctrl+c got cut off

>Earth is just a soul farm for "inter dimensional beings"

>Jiva/Ajiva
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAc33hNc7ak [Embed]

>Sacred geometry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5t6eGEThm3c [Embed]

>Frequencies
This is in the video above but it's a bit long so here's the information.
transmissionsmedia.com/the-sound-of-creation/

>Reptilians/ "inter dimensional" beings
There's lots of videos on YouTube with people saying they have seen these things before, but here's one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQgMt3nz4kI [Embed]
>>
Pretty accurate, you've done some research. Keep going though.
>>
>Always have been

Wrong, it happened sometime after the 1950's
>>
>>18842715
They began making themselves known on the physical plane around that time, yes. Further back, they have always been influencing the planet from higher planes.
>>
>>18842715
It was after the first Atomic Bomb; they tried to stop us because it was too far advance for us at the time
>>
>>18842729
>physical plane
>higher planes
Can you explain this to me?
>>
>>18843094
US has much more powerful bombs now so?
>>
>>18842715
I recently read somewhere that AdmrBirdin nineteenfourtyseven was fly ingover theartic andhappeneduponmiddleearth they said theatomicbombwadtoomuchpower and theytriedtostop usandshowedthemselves butwhereshotdown theyhadsankirstbswatzicas icann Icannotdlfindthepage now
>>
>>18843133
They are going to let us kill ourselves untill every flower has been stomped out
>>
Hypothetically speaking, maybe Earth was a soul farm for reptilian humans until godzilla came back and took control of the mic so to speak.
>>
>>18843179
Reptiles o blood; Godzilla AB blood; I feel like everything we have learned from Ancient books is like the game of telephone; blood of gods, sun gods, Asian dragons and Godzilla, inner earth (heaven) etc
>>
>>18843107
Where your body lays is physical; where your mind / soul goes is higher
>>
>>18843269
It is, and the game is being stopped basically one timeline at a time.
>>
>>18843281
How? How? Are the solar flux poles to blame ? https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/sunearth/news/mag-portals.html
Tesla?
>>
>>18843294
Can't say for sure but I think its my single mind. I could explain how I did all of it too but nobody would believe me.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.