[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ghost stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: Ghost.jpg (78KB, 1500x1236px) Image search: [Google]
Ghost.jpg
78KB, 1500x1236px
I only have one unexplained experience.

>be me, 17 years old living with mom
>live in rural town in Maine
>out front of our house is old graveyard
>all bodies supposedly moved except my grandfather
>on Skype with good friend sharing /hc/ links
>hear front screen door bang against the house
>door is broken so i attribute it to the wind
>BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG
>screen door is slamming into the house repeatedly
>nope.jpg
>get off Skype and go into my room like a bitch
>never have anything else happen while living there

Have any spoppy stories /x/?
>>
Okay here it goes.
> Be me 58 years old,
> and never kissed a girl.
>>
Well, just one. I have a lot of experiences but this one is most pertinent in my mind rn.

>Be 8 year old me
>New house, built on top of old ass house that was around since 1900-1910 era
>Moved in a half a year ago
>Wake up in the middle of the night to take a piss
>Bathroom is kinda weird; Sink is in a seperate room entirely from toilet and bathtub
>Open bathtub/toilet room door
>See a figure in the tub
>Long hair, so long it floats in what looks like about 4 inches of water in the tub
>8 years old, no fear
>Ask to join this weird spoopy woman in the bath
>No response, dumb child mind thinks that means yes
>Tub is taller than my tiny ass
>Try to climb in
>End up hitting my head on the bottom of the dry tub
>Spooky figure gone
>I'm shook for a bit
>Chalk it up as a dream so I can take my piss in peace
>Realize as I'm pissing that the bump on my head should have woke me up
>Fail to sleep for the rest of the night
>Never tell parents.
>>
>>18841274
are you a chad? you tried to have sex with a ghost at fucking 8 years old
>>
>>18841303
Sex was far from my mind at that age.
I really just wanted a bath buddy, bro. My brother and I took baths together so I thought nothing of just a group bath.
>>
File: 0314171815a (2).jpg (1MB, 4656x2620px) Image search: [Google]
0314171815a (2).jpg
1MB, 4656x2620px
Here goes

>Be me
>Forget age, but I was a small bab, no older than 4 or 5
>Live in big house in Pittsburgh
>Very haunted
>I wake up to my toys going off and chanting coming from the far end of my room. Far far end, you could ride a bike from one end to the other
>Name this ghost Han
>I would literally hide under my bed in the bright of day screaming "HAN IS IN THE HOUSE"
>Funny to my modern self but back in the day this was scary shit to me
>Ghost would tie scarves around coat racks and turn the water onto full blast when guests were over
My mom has pictures of the evidence somewhere, and I'm fairly convinced Han has followed me my whole life. Except now I'm not scared at all.
>>
File: bed.jpg (45KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
bed.jpg
45KB, 1000x1000px
Maybe once a week while I am laying in bed I can feel the mattress compress on the edge, as it would if someone sat down on it. I usually think it is the cats but when I sit up to grab him there is nothing there.. But I can still feel the dip. It usually stays for about one to five minutes, and happens in a few different spots on the bed. Once, I was laying on my stomach and it happened and I was struck with fear and couldn't get myself to look. That one was weird.
To add to that, a few times recently laying in bed my bed will start shaking or swaying back and forth (head to foot) and do that for 2 min or so. I thought it was an earthquake (biggest I have ever felt btw) but when I checked in the morning there hadn't been one in months of that size.
Posted about it once of /x/ and a few anons recommended I tape my sleeping.. and I did but it was too dark and showed nothing useful.. I usually sleep in as dark of a room as I can, so the tape wasn't too revealing of anything.
Still happens.
>>
>>18841992
Also, I sleep with the door closed, cats usually locked out. Dog layed next to me with her head on the pillow so she isn't doing anything to cause it. When it happens I can see it isn't any of my pets.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.