[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Timeline occurences

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: 611d1d_6222334.jpg (389KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
611d1d_6222334.jpg
389KB, 1200x900px
Hello /x/,
have any of you noticed any strange occurrences in our timeline that may or may not cause severe ramifications?
>>
File: 1488860881033 (1).png (297KB, 865x761px) Image search: [Google]
1488860881033 (1).png
297KB, 865x761px
>>18841169
I can think of one...
>>
>>18841169
Yea, president Trump is publicly ignoring military and veterans of conflict at planet Marse. Some of the Marseians speak English. Since humans are at Marse while many humans of America don't even believe a human has been to an other planet...then the president of USA should publicly be friendly to the Marseians.

BTW I type, "Marse" rather than, "Mars" because FUCK YEA DOOMGUY/DOOMSLAYER TO ETERNITY.
>>
>>18841181
but are there other instances of the timeline changing?
>>
Sun used to be yellow. Now its bright white. Moon comes and goes when it wants in the night..

Every Mandela effect movie quotes are past tense... Think about it.
>>
>>18841208
the sun has always been that color, just because you left kindergarten yesterday and went outside to see the real sun and its not a yellow dot like your drawings doesnt mean it changed colors.

If you actually study the moon and know its phases and positions you would know how reatrded you sound right now.

seriously, actually study before you spout crap man
>>
File: Ohio.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
Ohio.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>18841208
I noticed the suns color as well this week, bright blinding white vs old warm yellow sunrise.

I dont understand the whole past tense aspect, and Im horrible with riddles. I did notice the sun on the same day I discovered geography changes - literally hours later. Since I work nights I see the sunrise every morning, white sun just happened this week.
>>
>>18841192
Lol yep
>>
File: TheDarkApothFlood.jpg (415KB, 1326x854px) Image search: [Google]
TheDarkApothFlood.jpg
415KB, 1326x854px
>>18841169
>have any of you noticed any strange occurrences in our timeline that may or may not cause severe ramifications?

I was apotheosized - that probably has severe ramifications because I'm just some neckbeard who happens to be pretty smart and a student of theology. Having a god on earth probably has some severe ripple effects.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_WQfCusWEo
>>
>>18841169

I actually got my first mandela effect shit. I watch a lot of movies, even bad ones with Adam Sandler etc. BUT I noticed one actor, I never seen before and now he is everywhere.

In my timeline "Channing Tatum" doesn't exist. I saw movies in this timeline, where he is playing a main role, but I cleary remember that when I previously watched the movies he didnt do it.

So far, nothing special happened.
>>
This timeline went to shit when Hitler died.
>>
File: 1451874101105.gif (393KB, 150x298px) Image search: [Google]
1451874101105.gif
393KB, 150x298px
>>18841169
In my timeline 4chan was an American website run by a guy called moot. Here it's apparently owned by japs.

I'm also pretty sure Australia used to be called Austria and vice versa.
>>
>>18841169
No.
>>
>>18842253
I'm from a timeline where Britain lost the Falklands War. Tons of media equating it to Americans in Vietnam and how it was such an embarrassing loss for the British considering how unimportant the Falklands are.
>>
>>18842309
4chan used to be owned by moot. He sold it after getting cucked.
>>
>>18842309
Austria and Australia are two different countries you fuckwit
This is why all the other boards make fun of us
>>
>>18841192
Marse Barse
>>
>>18843618
I'm making fun of you because you can't tell sarcasm from honesty
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.