[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rhode island thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: niggershackpalace.jpg (39KB, 593x304px) Image search: [Google]
niggershackpalace.jpg
39KB, 593x304px
anybody know of spooky shit from RI
>>
>>18840828
The girl I'm into is probably there right now.
>>
>>18840828
This entire state is mildly spoopy. I'd be willing to bet the ratio of land to historic graveyards is probably the highest in the country. You 401, OP?
>>
Lovecraft's grave is in the Swan Point Cemetery in Providence. The Mercy Brown vampire scare in Exeter during the 1890s. The "Princess Augusta" ghost ship often appears between Block Island and Point Judith. There are constant reports of apparitions near the Great Swamp Fight memorial in West Kingston.
>>
>>18840898
No offense but that's got to be Virginia. Half of that state is a massive Civil War Battle Ground and the other half is a bunch of pissed-off Indian burial grounds. Not to mention it was the first area with a large group of white settlers that got into a lot of contact with Native Americans violently. I lived in multiple haunted houses there over a period of twenty years.
>>
>>18840958
reconized all of these, you from RI
>>
>>18840898
yeah im from ri
>>
>>18840898
Used to be
>>
white people, as far as the eye can see.
>>
>>18843481
idk man, providence is a large diverse community
>>
>>18843844
but everywhere else is fulll of white people
>>
I dont know what it is about rhode island. Ever since I was a child I have been fascinated by the place (grew up in Missouri so I just had to read about it and stuff). I even toured the University of Rhode Island when I was looking for a college. The whole time I was in Providence, I felt a sort of aura there. There's an energy to the place. I've felt similar energies in rural Nevada and Los Angeles. I believe a bit in historical mysticism (i.e. a sort of sacredness of place) and I think that there's a lot of mystic energy in Rhode Island.
>>
>>18840828
junkies and italians
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.