[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RoseGirl aka Lasha Seniuk psychic reading FRAUD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 21

File: Lasha Seniuk.jpg (87KB, 560x768px) Image search: [Google]
Lasha Seniuk.jpg
87KB, 560x768px
There are many internet scammers offering Astrology and Psychic readings sucking money from gullible people
and one of them is RoseGirl member of BellGab Forum spreading her deceptions via her site "Astrology At Mystic Stars"
She lives and works in Vancouver, BC, Canada with her three cats according to her site info.
She is such a good psychic and horoscope visionary that she miss her own cancer diagnosis yet she claims that she can help others
to predict their future, give health advice, romance advice and all that crap--for a solid fee of course.
If you pay her good money Lasha Seniuk wiil tell you the truth about YOU and YOUR future.

Don't become victim of her delusions, illusions and lies.
Be aware of any online psychics and astrology readers tricksters promising "honest" reading.
They are full of deception making easy money and having no proof of their so called "track record"
Stay away from astrology psychic scammers.
>>
yes there is lot's of fake readers out there, I never trust them, they are money grabbers.fuck them
>>
I mean shit I'd pay someone to tell me what they honestly think about me without withholding anything.

You'd be surprised how uneasy people feel answering questions honestly about someone who is asking them about themselves.
>>
Only go for the real ones, stay away from those fakers. When I was a kid my dad predicted that I would be a loser. He was right.
>>
>>18841722
how can you tell real honest from fake money scammers like her >>18840805
>>
>>18841853
They're all fake mate
>>
>>18841880
And they can flash sweet smile just to suck money out of you. Look at her in the picture.
>>
>>18841722
>implying they are not all fake
>>
>>18841906
what bullshit is that, (quote from her site)
"Lasha began her psychic training early in life and soon discovered that she had an unique calling to influence Earth energies, to amplify shared consciousness and to increase the personal awareness of others."

just some twisted statements design to impress and to confuse people and to suck money from them.
>>
Legit reader here,
>>18842946
is correct

Be suspicious of someone who claims to have been chosen by God or touched by angels or some ridiculous shit like that. While some are more talented than others, you get to be good through hard work, same as any other skill.
>>
File: 1463934125850.gif (313KB, 300x182px) Image search: [Google]
1463934125850.gif
313KB, 300x182px
>>18842972
>Legit reader
>>
Very interesting reading to stay away from fraudsters like Lasha Seniuk

"Differences Between Genuine and Fraud Psychics"
http://www.psychic-experiences.com/psychic-articles/genuine-fraud-psychics.php
>>
Protip:
They are all frauds
>>
Here is very shocking revelation,

I Was One of America's Top Psychics—And Like All of Them, a Complete Fraud
An excerpt from Mark Edward's new book, "Psychic Blues: Confessions of a Conflicted Medium."

http://www.alternet.org/belief/i-was-one-americas-top-psychics-and-all-them-complete-fraud
>>
Can you people please go back to your Art Bell containment thread? Thanks in advance
>>
>>18843093
IS THAT YOU LASHA SENIUK THE ASTROLOGY PSYCHIC FRAUDSTER SCAMMING MONEY FROM PEOPLE?
>>
>>18843099
Is that you angry ping pong?
>>
File: psychic-scam-3.jpg (193KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
psychic-scam-3.jpg
193KB, 1024x575px
>>18840805
The supernatural swindlers! Whistle-blower exposes how bogus mediums con believers out of thousands by pretending to have psychic powers.
Mark Edward, 62, from Los Angeles, lifts lid on scams used by psychics.
'I saw how easy it was so decided to infiltrate and expose,' he says.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2617659/The-supernatural-swindlers-Whistle-blower-exposes-psychics-believers-thousands-making-think-theyre-talking-dead-loved-ones.html

Anyone who has visited a medium, and been astounded by their psychic abilities, will go away wondering the same question: How on earth did they know that?
Well, it’s bad news for believers, as one man has gone to extreme lengths to lift the lid on ‘psychics,’ revealing the tricks they use to con innocent people out of thousands of pounds and give them false hope.
In his book, Psychic Blues: Confessions of a Conflicted Medium, Mark Edward, 62, from Los Angeles, explains how he became a spirit medium and psychic entertainer, then later used these skills to ‘scam the scammers.’

‘So that’s where the ideas came to get in, to infiltrate and write the book to expose it.
‘I realised the power of charisma and suggestion. I learned about giving readings.’
Edward unveils the scams that thousands of psychics use, including ‘Cold Reading,’ where mediums claim to have superior psychic knowledge but it’s actually based on nothing at all.
By examining their client’s body language and observing what Edward says are their, ‘random generalities,’ the mediums can quite easily find that person’s vulnerability.
‘Once you get the hook, everything else falls into place,’ he said. ‘It’s all pretty standard stuff.’

The more recent trend of seeing a psychic over Skype throws up another common scam that many people aren’t aware of.
>>
File: scammer-300x248.jpg (117KB, 929x768px) Image search: [Google]
scammer-300x248.jpg
117KB, 929x768px
>>18840805
>RoseGirl aka Lasha Seniuk psychic reading FRAUD
>She lives and works in Vancouver, BC, Canada with her three cats according to her site info.
Police warn of astrology and psychic fraud.
http://edmonton.ctvnews.ca/police-warn-of-astrology-and-psychic-fraud-1.2546501

Police warn of astrology and psychic fraud.
EPS warn about con-artists posing as psychics

A warning from Edmonton Police about con-artists posing as psychics.
Warning over psychic readings

EPS are warning Edmontonians to be cautious when it comes to psychic readings.
Stewart Shaw, Online Producer, CTV Edmonton

Published Thursday, September 3, 2015 10:19AM MDT
Last Updated Thursday, September 3, 2015 7:33PM MDT
Edmonton police have issued a warning about a cross-Canada scam involving fraudulent astrologers and psychics.
Citing complaints and information received by investigators since April 2015, police say that vulnerable persons in the Edmonton area were lead to believe they were cursed with black magic
and/or witchcraft and asked to pay for healing rituals.
The fraudsters are difficult to track down, say police, as they are often in Canada on a visitor visa and quickly disappear when they believe they could get caught.

There have been incidents of this type of fraud reported across the country includingg: Edmonton, Calgary, Saskatoon, Toronto and Vancouver.
Police investigations have revealed people who have paid fraudsters between $2,000 and $15,000, and in one incident a family paid $85,000 to a self-proclaimed fortune teller.

In a news release, Edmonton Police suggest ways you can spot astrology and psychic fraud:
Unrealistic promises to solve personal and financial problems.
Request for a small amount of money up front for performing healing rituals.
Gain your confidence and present a plan requiring thousands of dollars as offerings (for prayers, chain of rituals etc.).
Claim to remove "black magic and/or witchcraft."
>>
If there is any doubt, there is no doubt. A real psychic would bever, ever ask for money. That's your first clue.
>>
>>18843756
*ever.

This is a profession. It's a confidence scheme. Always has been. Name one legitimate psychic who predicted anything after Nostradamus. With any real accuracy.
>>
>>18843756
I would have no problem "paying" good psychic for their time (they need to make money to pay living expenses if they do that service full time), but to have set charge is already putting red flag,
in my opinion real honest psychic would have sign saying "By donation" and people would pay according to how they feel the psychic performed.
Of course predictions of future events can not judged at the time of the reading but what the psychic said about the past events could be judged at the time of the reading,
and make an impression if payment should be more or less generous.
>>
File: LashaSeniuk_lousy_psychic.png (289KB, 2265x798px) Image search: [Google]
LashaSeniuk_lousy_psychic.png
289KB, 2265x798px
>>18840805
Example how lousy psychic Lasha Seniuk aka RoseGirl is, she can not even use her psychic powers to "sense" her own problems, yet she is charging people money
to tell them about their incoming problems.
>>
File: Lasha=Seniuk_ft_face.jpg (50KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Lasha=Seniuk_ft_face.jpg
50KB, 600x600px
>>18840805

7 TRICKS PSYCHICS BULLSHIT PEOPLE WITH THAT EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW.
https://www.thrillist.com/culture/7-tricks-psychics-and-mediums-use-how-psychics-use-cold-reading-the-forer-effect
>>
>>18844861
sure she got fat from all the scam money she made giving fake readings
>>
>>18843761
>This is a profession.
Lasha's profession is being astrological prostitute
>>
>>18840805
hey Lasha the fake psychic how many people did you scammed today already with your fake readings?
>>
I think that RoseGirl aka Lasha Seniuk is dying or she is very close to death because she is posting like rabid fat pig-saw on bellgab looking for attention.
smelly fat cunt, go away, can't you see that people hate your guts you dishonest manipulative bitch
>>
>>18840805
>>18844861
>>
>>18840805
Religion does the same, i dont see you complaining about it.

Useless thread.
>>
>>18848764
>Religion does the same,
you are dumb if you think that.
you are mixing two very different areas of perception.
your post is definitely useless.
>>
File: TheOneIsPingPong.jpg (502KB, 1437x1600px) Image search: [Google]
TheOneIsPingPong.jpg
502KB, 1437x1600px
>>
>>18849043
what's a PingPong
>>
>>18848040
Lasha RoseGirl is in heat, lol
>>
dude. You got fooled. So what? Move on. Don't go insane over it, jesus christ.
>>
File: you-suck-ad-mormons.gif (14KB, 198x306px) Image search: [Google]
you-suck-ad-mormons.gif
14KB, 198x306px
>>18842997
>They are all frauds
disagree. only 99%. and that 1% is fascinating.

nothing against frauds. i've learned a-lot from frauds. castaneda, simon, ayn rand . . . the list goes on.

it's just that she's so bad at it.
>>
She is a horrible creature, made up lies about Art Bell and now is parasite to Heather Wade.

Here is her forum:
mysticstars.net/smf
>>
File: Art_Lasha_lies.png (64KB, 1097x291px) Image search: [Google]
Art_Lasha_lies.png
64KB, 1097x291px
Lasha Seniuk has been going nuts at Bellgab lately. Really funny since she claims to hate the site.

Still lying about Art Bell too! FYI - if you subscribe to Heather Wade's show you don't get Art Bell.
>>
>>18843756
Says who?
>>
>>18840805
The hands... and what big NOSE she has!!..
>>
>>18849774
Why do you save all these pictures?
>>
>>18849804
>Why do you save all these pictures?

They're at Bellgab. Lasha / RoseGirl gets smacked down on a regular basis there.
>>
>>18849823
Why do you and why should we care?
>>
>>18849829
>Why do you and why should we care?

Yet here we are.
>>
>>18849836
Why are you posting this on /x/ instead of bellgab?
>>
>>18849843
>Why are you posting this on /x/ instead of bellgab?

For you.
>>
>>18849847
Is it because you are banned?
>>
File: science.jpg (26KB, 450x364px) Image search: [Google]
science.jpg
26KB, 450x364px
>>18849829
>Why do you and why should we care?
"Actually, the lie is designed not so much to deceive others as to deceive themselves. They cannot or will not tolerate the pain of self-reproach. "
-people of the lie
>>
>>18849850
>Is it because you are banned?

I am not the One who is banned but I am a fan.
>>
File: GnosticAliens.jpg (115KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
GnosticAliens.jpg
115KB, 500x375px
>>18849859
>a fan.
delete yourself
>>
>>18849774
Yes Lasha Seniuk the RoseBitch is a liar and fraudster scammer. May she rot in hell.
>>
>>18849909
Why are you so obsessed M80?
>>
>>18849843
To expose fraud and scam perpetrated by Lasha Seniuk aka RoseGirl, to make others aware of her psychic/astrology scam.
>>
>>18849970
Fair enough but why the daily bellgab threads?
>>
>deletes hanz threads within minutes
>allows daily multiple bellgab shitthreads
Fuck the mods
>>
>>18850120
is your butt hurting, baby. Maybe use talcum powder, cry baby
>>
>>18840805
>psychics are fraud

geee who knew?

what next? magicians don't really use magic and bible is complete horseshit written by a bunch of goatfuckers to control masses?
>>
>>18840805

That nose and hands position don't lie anon. She was meant to scam people from the head start.

Being a psychic is piss easy business to get money, but only 1% are actually true

My family is full of actual psychics, we use cards to tell what will happen in the future and it's always does the deal since everyone have deja vues anyway. If i wanted, i could actually become a actual 1% real psychic, but i can't give a fuck since this ain't what i want to do in life
>>
>>18843756
I think empathy would overwhelm them in most of these situations. Someone who can perceive other levels of human interaction. That's the trick. There are no premonitions that go past the immediate. Just an equation.

You want psychic, check the sentient world simulation. They can predict your movements better than you. That's military though.
>>
I'm going over to Ripofff Report to see if there's anything about Lasha Seniuk there yet.
>>
File: psychic-bullshit.jpg (116KB, 1024x427px) Image search: [Google]
psychic-bullshit.jpg
116KB, 1024x427px
>>18850391
Lasha Seniuk might be very deceptive and manipulate her money grabbing scam in the way that will be bit hard to prosecute her.
She can always claim that it was only entertainment, but in mean time she is very willingly taking advantage of people who are in emotional distress
and who are seeking help, and scammers like Lasha are taking advantage of them giving them fake hope of help by bullshitting their way to the bank
with those poor souls money.
Vey dishonest and disingenuous way to make money.
>>
>>18850428
Where did you learn English?
>>
File: BITCH is TRIGGERED.jpg (65KB, 600x636px) Image search: [Google]
BITCH is TRIGGERED.jpg
65KB, 600x636px
>>18850429
fuck yur english, triggered bitch Lasha Seniuk. LOL
>>
>>18844861
This dishonest cunt in the picture Lasha Seniuk is scared to respond because she knows that she is guilty of ripping people off with her fake astrology and psychic bullshit readings.
>>
>>18840805
if youre dumb enough to believe in astrology/psychics, you deserve to be scammed
>>
She gives me the creeps. Hope she goes away
>>
>>18841880
this. the real ones can't turn their power on and off and profit from it. it comes unexpectedly.
>>
File: 1273162376220.jpg (12KB, 308x291px) Image search: [Google]
1273162376220.jpg
12KB, 308x291px
>>18840805
>There are many internet scammers offering Astrology and Psychic readings sucking money from gullible people

>implying ALL psychics and astrologers aren't scamming money from gullible people
>>
>>18852289
give her more shit, challenge her, if you nice and soft with her she will spread like a weed in the garden
>>
>>18844861
This is real Lasha Seniuk aka RoseGirl from BellGab.
This is not her in this picture in this post >>18840805

mikuthing01 fucked up (as usual)
>>
>>18853532
Lasha Seniuk introducing herself to BellGab
>>
>>18853532
>not her
She posted it on her website as her pic.
Maybe she meant she was bald after cancer. Maybe she was just lying, (as usual).

Also, your "English" is hilarious!
>>
>>18854075
post proof of her website or STFU mikuthing and admit that you are stupid
>>
>>18854346
>>18854228
>>
>>18843751
sounds like Canada is full of literal retards
>>
Lasha Seniuk is a vile and nasty creature. She is jealous of any female who gets attention. She's off her meds and her wife isn't paying attention to her. She's supposed to be famous?
>>
>>18854611
she had husband or just lesbian lover aka dyke (and some kids I think according to her website) but the husband or dyke left that fat ugly stinking bitch,
and the kids are not from her womb but of the dyke lover.

"Lasha holds a Bachelor's Degree in English Literature and a Master's Degree in Creative Writing. She lives and works in Vancouver, BC with her spouse, three cats, two children and a noisy brood of grandchildren."
>>
>>18854453
They really are the worst, next to whatever gutter spawned the ONE.
>>
>>18854655
>she had husband or just lesbian lover aka dyke (and some kids I think according to her website) but the husband or dyke left that fat ugly stinking bitch,
>and the kids are not from her womb but of the dyke lover.

Her wife is/was Carol her webmaster. Maybe she did get dumped. Long overdue the embarrassing twat. Did you hear Whitley Strieber stole her ideas? Art Bell is a pussy for not suing her for making up lies about him when he was on SiriusXM.
>>
>>18855832
>Her wife is/was Carol her webmaster.
So Lasha Seniuk is a stinking dyke, haha
>Did you hear Whitley Strieber stole her ideas?
yes that was so stupid of her to talk about it, fucking Ukrainian farm girl competing with Whitley Strieber.
>Art Bell is a pussy for not suing her for making up lies about him when he was on SiriusXM.
She now has Art's personal phone number, so she is safe from Art's law suite.

So that's why she is posting on bg now, she is looking for attention, that stinking dyke cone artist.
>>
Lasha has done terrible things to some nice people. She is a stalker and a crazy harasser. Then she plays the victim when she's called on it. No wonder people hate her. lol
>>
>>18856442
>Then she plays the victim when she's called on it.
Exactly right. That bitch Lasha Seniuk is worst than cancer.
>>
File: 1463472568305.jpg (3MB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1463472568305.jpg
3MB, 3008x2000px
art bell people are fucking weird
>>
>>18858197
>art bell people are fucking weird

Lasha Seniuk is not an Art Bell person in real life. She plays one at Bellgab. In reality she is one of the biggest liars and she started the stalker shit. Sue her Art or shut the fuck up!
>>
>>18850132
ok now they should delete bellgab threads that's just unnecessary
>>
>>18858197
I try to read the shit some of these people post and I honestly can't understand what the fuck they're talking about
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.