[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dead Girl's Notebook

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: 20170331_124555.jpg (851KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170331_124555.jpg
851KB, 2560x1536px
Alright /x/ I've never really been on this board before, but I need some help. I'm a senior in high school and there was this girl who pretty much everybody knew. She died back in December after she graduated early. She had always hade seizures her whole life and she died in her sleep from one. Let me tell you guys though this bitch was crazy and like drama hungry so everyone hated her, but I'm getting off topic. Point is I just found her Notebook from first semester this year. And I don't know what to do with it. It's got a bunch of school work in it but also a lot of personal shit too. I don't know what to do with it. I wanna give it to her parents but I don't wanna like reopen wounds. I kinda wanna burn it but I also don't wanna piss any spirits off or anything. I don't really believe in any supernatural shit but just in case I wanna know what you guys think.
>>
>>18839531
TLDR: what should I do with this dead girls notebook? Give it to parents or burn it or what?
>>
Give it to her parents of course. Wtf
>>
cum tribute
>>
It is not yours.
Give it to the parents.

( Notebook turns out to be from a different girl, parents read about all sorts of inane dark shit in it, deeps their despair, double suicide. )

Or burn it. Yeah, maybe burn it is a better idea.
>>
>>18839558
No, it's definitely her's. No doubt about that part.
>>
open that shit up and post it
>>
>>18839609
this, at least something
spirits dont understand internet yet
>>
Give it to the parents right now you faggot.
>>
Use the notebook to make her spirit angry
For example you can ejaculate on it or you can write shit like "you're nothing more than bitch i'm so happy to see you dead" you can draw dicks too
>>
>>18839609
I don't wanna share any private shit though. I regret reading it.
>>
>>18839617
Ya sure about that buddy? Ever seen the movie Unfriended?
>>
File: 5363543a5u4y35auy3ay5ue53y.jpg (510KB, 1536x1024px) Image search: [Google]
5363543a5u4y35auy3ay5ue53y.jpg
510KB, 1536x1024px
ITT
>>
>>18839674
conpkete daggotry
>>
>>18839684
that movie sucked man, also, (((Movie)))
>>
>>18839609
this
>>
File: 1489995358125.jpg (299KB, 1620x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489995358125.jpg
299KB, 1620x1080px
>>18839531
wait a sec how did you even get this shit before her parents
>>
>>18839531
http://www.hhhfunerals.com/obituaries/Kayla-Jones-2/

is that her?
>>
>>18839609
This, and then return it to the parents
>>
>>18839531

>I also don't wanna piss any spirits off or anything
>I don't really believe in any supernatural shit

fucking fail

anyway, give it to the parents. it might "reopen wounds" but sometimes doing the right thing doesn't mean doing the thing that spares people's feelings. they're adults, they can decide for themselves if they want to read it or get rid of it. there might be something important in there that answers some unanswered question they have.

or, fuck, draw a big pentagram on the ground and jerk off on it, whatever. this story's probably made up bullshit anyway and the first thing you could think of was to come to a message board full of 14-year old retards to answer a question that every dipshit already knew the answer to. i'm sure you are hoping we'll coax you to write the spooky secrets here because the real drama queen in need of attention is you.
>>
We know you're roleplaying so just post whatever you've written in there and hurry up
>>
>>18839531
post pics of the interesting shit in it faggot.
>>
>>18839555
Was about to roll but trips have spoken
>>
bump cause i want answers
>>
Post Kayla's notebook.
>>
File: desktop-1419960808.jpg (41KB, 650x867px) Image search: [Google]
desktop-1419960808.jpg
41KB, 650x867px
Okay. Here's the first page?
>>
>>18840859
Fuck you
>>
>>18840859
Bullshit. That's not OP. I am OP. And this isn't some shit post, trying to get attencion. There is personal shit in the journal and I don't wanna post any of it.
>>
>>18840943
Then why did you make this thread?
>>
>>18840948
I wanted advice on what to do with the journal. I dunno if I should give it to the parents or burn it. But if i do burn it are spirits gonna come rape me? I just don't know the right thing to do
>>
>>18840957

Burn it and make sure you chant this while its burning to properly dispel it .
Ego hanc anchoram habemus ut libenter animum ad hoc pater eius, Thank me later bruv
>>
>>18840957
Honestly dude you should keep it for yourself keep it to yourself and try and learn from it. You came across it for a reason it's not just some random circumstance. Need to ask yourself a serious question here, "why do I have this journal?"
>>
shitty thread is shitty
>>
>>18840957
At least post one of the less sensitive pages so we you're legit.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.