[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dream Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: ySvyu7T.jpg (210KB, 1080x1068px) Image search: [Google]
ySvyu7T.jpg
210KB, 1080x1068px
Everyone has dreams, even if they can't remember them. Though science debates the paranormal aspect of dreams, there's far too much mystery surrounding them to be anything less than odd. I've had strange dreams since I was 8 years old involving a reoccuring character, a town I know inside and out, and oddly cinematic, movie-like dreams. I wanna hear your dreams, anon. Tell me your strangest.

If you want to hear some of mine, just ask.
>>
I managed to lucid dream for the first time last night, but couldn't get to where I wanted to be (my girlfriend's house - first thing that popped into my head). It became lucid after I saw a painting I own hanging on some wall and though "that should be at home, what is it doing here?".
>>
>>18839632
What'd you do in your dream, anon?
>>
a girl by the name of Topol, which coincidentally is that of a Russian ICBM, lured me into a bunker-villa belonging to her powerful family and fucked me in a pool of LCL fluid.
>>
>>18839659
Before it became lucid, I was in Seoul with a couple I recognized from a film, I was trying to communicate with them but failed, after it became lucid well since it was my first time I checked my hands quickly, walked a bit, then I started spinning and concentrating on my girlfriend's house, but at some point I must have gotten nervous or desperate and woke up.
>>
File: IMG_3500.png (463KB, 800x1327px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3500.png
463KB, 800x1327px
Posted this in an earlier thread once but w/e. sometimes my dreams are interrupted by an owl flying straight towards my face. then I wake up, with an owl pecking outside my window. whenever this happens, I won't be able to fall back asleep, which really fucking sucks. I brought this up to my friends once while we were camping, and they all had similar storys regarding the owl. with our efforts combined we found that most of the dreams interrupted by the owl are prophetic, or actually happens in real life. Like for example, when I dreamt of being tied to a bed in a dusty room with the nurses from silent hill walking past the room i was in. next week i woke up from a dream, and I couldn't move at all. The whole night, that fucking owl hoo'd and pecked right outside my window, with creaks of people walking past my door in the hallway. After the sun rose and the had owl fucked off, i was able to move again. I looked online after taking a quick nap but nobody had seen this kinda shit before. And apparently what i had experienced while "tie down" was just sleep paralysis, or dream paralaysis. my friends call him the Cosmic Owl and figure its a spirit that we've pissed off or sommin, but I don't really believe in that stuff, despite being a /x/ regular lol. Anybody else got stories of the owl? hes interrupting dreams more regularly now that we've talked about him, and I'm afraid the dreams might get worse.
>>
>>18839813
An owl always represents wisdom. Wisdom is knocking. Are you listening?
Knowledge of higher things.
>>
>>18839848
I guess I'll try something new next time, like offering it food or anything to make its acquaintance. I'm just not looking forward to not being able to sleep because of this guy
>>
I had a dream that I was tied up and shot in the head by Michael Jackson, and I had the strangest physical feeling in my head after I woke up and that any meds I would take wouldn't work. (P.S. when that dream happened I didn't even listen to his music nor really liked him, I still don't.)
>>
>>18839481
damn this image makes me feel guitly for eating meat
>>
>>18839481
My dream was dying over and over.
It wasn't ways of dying. It was coming in and out of existence. I didn't even know who I was in the dream. My muscles were cold and almost impossible to move. I would lose my breath and fade back into the void. Eventually a twitch, the sole thing I could process would occur, very mechanically. From there I would try breathing and would move again. I couldn't see anything, or hear anything. No smells or taste. Just the coming of life back into my body and then leaving me, over and over.

>I don't fear death anymore at least.
>>
Anyone here have experience in the meaning of dreams? I'll just get right to it I guess. Before I woke up this morning I had a dream which i remember vividly. It was rather mundane at I was in a dark room talking to someone who looked like my friend who is a girl and we were talking. Out of nowhere I hear this loud screeching noise like a muffled scream but somehow loud. I looked into the hallway which was also dark and I saw this odd head looking through the doorway. It had no skin on its face it was all muscle and sinnew and was dripping blood. I was filled with dread until my friend started screaming. I then got very angry and ran into the hallway this next part is really corny and cliche as fuck but it kinda switched to a 3rd person view of me and I was transforming into a werewolf(yeah its cliche as fuck but w.e it was a dream) I continued to run down the hallway until i came into a room with stairs that led up to a higher floor kinda like one of those old manors. I saw it trying to run away and grabbed it by the head with my claws and slammed it against the walls I was in control of myself but It wasn't a lucid dream(I didn't know i was dreaming I was just filled with rage) I released its malformed head and started punching at it but due to the claws it was more like slashing at it I guess. I grabbed its head again and pressed down I heard a crack and then I woke up. This has happened to me before things that seemed like they didn't belong in my dreams would appear and I'd confront them appear to win then wake up. What is this it's really fucking with me. I'm not larping or anything I just wanna know if anyone knows what these dreams could mean. Help would be appreciated. Repost wasn't aware there was a thread on this and tried to make another thread.
>>
>>18839664
that's the best dream, anon. i once dreamt that I got boned by willy wonka in his factory
>>
>>18839813
The goddess Athena is represented by an owl. It's possible she's chosen to impart her wisdom on you and your friends.
>>
>>18840152
I don't fear death either but that sounds horrible all the same. Death is only meant to be experienced once.
>>
>>18840278
It isn't that bad once you do it once. I'm ready to fall asleep at any moment and be cradled by the Universe. I actually wish people could learn this dream. Makes the day better.
>>
>>18840282
The coming back to life is what freaks me out, I think. The feeling of being pinned in something so physical and limiting....it's not a pleasant experience.
>>
>>18840289
That's only if you bother thinking, when you are that gone, you are just your finger muscle. Or whatever twitches. Because of this however, you can get very close in your mind to your spirit. Mine is very hollow, but very warm and loving.

It will be as unpleasant as ever though, if you fear death. The first time this happened my entire mind lit up with red, a few months ago. It was like alarms flaring up everywhere, irregular heart beat, gasping, unable to sleep even though I had work in 12 hours again. That prepared me for this.
>>
>>18840155
I've got zero experience with dream interpretation since all my dreams are pretty straightforward but I would think that the thing in your dream is a demon. The fact that you changed into a werewolf to defeat tthe thing kind of seems like your brain telling you that you have to transform to defeat this thing and by doing so, save your friend.
>>
>>18839481
I had a sort of series of dreams during the last 2 nights of my vacation. the first: I was a girl (maybe?), a kid in some sort of barney like setting. It was my livingroom, although, it was filled with a crowd of kids. a sort of monster, I remember the name as C< (or CZ?)?
>>
>>18840302
The moment right as the twitch begins, you can feel the vortex, it's like looking out at the world, but having an image of yourself looking at the world. That's how you "see" the spirit or know it. You are it, is what I'm trying to say. It is something you already know but so obscured by the massive amounts of information the brain process it gets obscured.
>>
I've never had a dream that I remember. Lately I've been living one, owls and knowledge, mysterious signs and huge famous people I've never even heard of.

Ooh baby baby its a wild world
>>
>>18839481
I personally believe not having dreams is the norm . Having dreams you can relate to or know the people is just a stress thing . Super powers or the opposite sex is just wants . Then you have the others .. You want to help , search for something you can't remember your other or real life ....its great then it turns bad then your back.. dimensional .
>>
>>18839963
The owl doesn't take offerings. It's here to give not take. You should rather ask.
>>
>>18840367
what are you talking about bro
>>
Once, I had a dream that was like alien Romeo and Juliet. This alien guy and I were madly in love but our different species were warring against each other. In a bid to be together without interference, we decided to place our souls into humans on Earth and meet when we remembered everything. I remember him very clearly saying "meet me in Atlanta, Georgia." It felt so real and it was extremely vivid.
>>
>>18840374
ask? ask a live owl? even if its some spirit bullshit I don't think the spirit of Wisdom or Athena or something would understand modern day english. Whatever, I guess I'll try and report back in my own thread in the future or something. lol this is kind of exciting though. Now I finally have incentive to sleep
>>
>>18840329

Seems like a good interpretation. I have these dreams frequently where my dream will be normal and something appears that seems wrong and everything changes. The first time this happened I was around 13 or 14(I'm 19 now nearly 20.) I remember it was one of those odd multi-layered dreams I would wake up but be in another dream and in the last dream I was in one of the houses from my childhood(Which even my parents thought was haunted no one in the neighborhood liked staying in our house long.) I was living in a different house at the point but that was the house i was originally raised in born in you know. Anyways I was walking around and in the dream I thought it was odd I was back there. I tried switching lights on but none of them worked(as they usually do in dreams) I was walking around upstairs and I was attacked by this thing with a large head but a rather small short neck it pushed me down the side of the stairs where you could overlook the living room and landed on top of me. I began to feel really weak almost as if I was dying or just losing conciousness in the dream it was hard to move my limbs they felt heavy. I remember what I thought which is odd to me it was something along the lines of "Not like this, Not now" I saw a blinding light and It was like I was in control but wasn't. I grabbed its neck and pressed it down and could see it struggling and then I woke up. I was in my bed but I remembered it vividly unlike most of my dreams. It's happened more since then I can't really make sense of it.
>>
>>18840624
Also 19 going on 20.

These creatures, in my honest opinion, really sound demonic. Have you had much experience with the paranormal? Did you ever dabble in stuff?
>>
>>18840434
Hey, man, you never know. If it is some "spirit bullshit" what makes you think they wouldn't know modern English? The mighty men of old have been hanging around us since the dawn of culture and influenced us more than we can comprehend.
>>
>>18840362
Good song choice 10/10
>>
>>18840354
Do you mind sharing details?
>>
>>18840644

Not really. I'd venture to say they are demonic that's what I thought atleast but I left that out to get an honest opinion. Usually I'll be going through a depressive state or be really sick when these things happen but after I kill them In my dream it goes away. I don't really understand it I don't dabble in stuff and I'm too chicken to do any ritual or anything to that degree. On a sidenote I have always felt the energy of places. I can't see spirits or entities like some claim to, but rather I can feel them. I don't like places like hospitals or places with graves. I've been able to do this and my parents pointed it out to me when I was younger and I'd associate places with emotions for no particular reason. I just felt those things in those places. I don't know if I have some spiritual accuity that I don't know about. I just kinda want answers.
>>
>>18839672
were they speaking Korean? and did you understand them? Do you know Korean?
>>
>>18840664
Definitely a stronger spiritual sense. The problem with that is that the more you are aware of that other world, the more the other world is aware of you. Basically, you're a good target for all the unclean spirits to bother you. The depression makes sense because depression can be influenced by these things. It sounds like they're bothering you so much that your subconscious is pulling them out in your dreams so that you can defeat them.
>>
>>18840675

Yeah that makes alot of sense. I doubt I could fix being connected to that world. Is there any way I could learn to banish these things or atleast learn to deal with it. It's losing me sleep sometimes because if I stay up a little passed midnight I feel paranoid like something is watching me. I can feel malicious intent which usually lasts till sunset then I fall asleep.
>>
>>18840698
Sensitive question time!

Are you of the faith? I'm not trying to convert you or anything but there are some things that work with getting rid of these things.
>>
>>18840717

What faith? I was raised Christian but I don't really like what organized religion does to people. I believe there is some sort of God but I believe that it is prideful to assume we could comprehend something that could create everything. Seems like a folly to me, but yeah I believe that there is a God but I think if there was then we couldn't be able to fully comprehend its motives or what it wants.
>>
>Had dream went to white house on white house tour
>Meet Trump
>Trump pulls me aside and says you are anon correct?
>Show President Trump my ID to prove who I am.
>invited to Go to west wing
>Once in west wing Trump tells me there will be war with Iran in late June early July due to rising tensions behind the scenes.

I don't know what to make of this dream. Haven't stopped thinking about it since. I need to lay off the politics for a while.

>Bonus: Start becoming lucid.
>Meet Kuschner prettycoolguy.jpg
>Go Fully Lucid meet Ivanka
> she wants the D.
>Wake up
>>
>>18840729
You seem like you got things down pat. Do you pray? You can also say "I rebuke you in the name of Jesus (or Yashua if you wanna stick to his original Hebrew name)" and I find that works pretty well
>>
>>18840661
Well, I don't remember much exactly. I remember picking up a dirty pair of shoes (relatively new shoes, like nikes or something). I can't remember what the monster had looked like. Purple? hairy maybe? I don't know what "CZ" means. I remember running, as well as a night town setting, but that's really it.
>>
File: 234234 hours in mspaint.png (24KB, 1313x883px) Image search: [Google]
234234 hours in mspaint.png
24KB, 1313x883px
Most of my dreams are just places I've been to except there's new or changed shit. Sometime it's brand new place or it's a place I've been to in another dream, but expand more on itself. It's extremely rare i get nightmares, but i do have pain once in a while in my dreams, caused by weird ass reasons. I also tend to fuck random people for the hell of it in them

I tend to lucid dream quite a lot, I even used a /x/ guide that actually worked like a charm, but then i didn't bother with it again because of work. I should pick it up again since the second you go to sleep is the second you can start controlling your dreams with that one

Also, when something pisses me off like someone trying to kill me, i just slip onto the ground as if I'm going inside a pool. Inside the ground i can see several square/box areas that show off what is at that location, shitty pic related. Once i hit the ground of one of those boxes, the location becomes 3D and if you look around, it's actually the area and the sky is above you as if i never fell from the ground.

The most lucid dreams i get is when I'm sick or tired like shit. That's where i have a perfect view of everything and can control myself to do shit, but they're too brief to do anything meaningful in them.

>>18839481

I'd love to hear about your dreams, anon
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.