[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 76

File: Tarot-Card-Reading.jpg (4MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
Tarot-Card-Reading.jpg
4MB, 3648x2736px
>Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

GDfriend's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q
http://bitcoinshell.mooo.com/users/techemporium/Symbols%20&%20Meanings.pdf

Hijinks' revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer.
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification.
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation.
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

>Respect your fellow readers and querents!

>IRC:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Servers:
https://discord.gg/49vXGrC
https://discord.gg/qWN3dcM

>Previous Thread:
>>18835396
>>
I'll do 4 readings.

Post your query.
>>
>>18839456
Should I bother to pursue or does heartbreak await?
>>
>>18839456
I'll take a general
>>
>>18839456
Well I ever have anything to do with CH or CR?
>>
>>18839456
what can i expect the next 2 weeks?
>>
>>18839456
Should I take the meds
>>
>>18839476

Pendulum and coins were a mixed bag. Cards were too:

3 of Pentacles (rev) - Things not going well. Laziness. A lack of resources.
3 of Wands - Acting in harmony with nature. Purpose. Good fortune.
4 of Pentacles (rev) - Losing a sense of place. Fear.
>>
>>18839456
is m in love with me?
>>
>>18839456
>always fucking late
>>
>>18839418

Again, that doesn't explain how anything works other than "We're inscribing our language on something and hoping that it works." It didn't even go into detail as to how your can predict rather than enchant with runes.

That would be like if I enchanted this post by typing "Give me more replies" and expecting it to work.
>>
Nobody's reading?
>>
ded
>>
If any readers come back, I'd like to give it a try. Never really went for this but things are so shit I'm willing to at least see what comes of it. Thanks
>>
Will I ever be cured of my mental illnesses
>>
>>18839885
When is someone going to answer this
>>
All the readers are outside enjoying their friday it seems

>tfw youre alone
>>
Is this a voodoo thread
>>
>>18839906
Being alone is awesome pusssy
>>
>>18839478

The Hierophant - Tradition, community and teachings. Conformity. Marriage, or any solemn commitment.
2 of Pentacles - Harmonic situations.
7 of Swords (rev) - Attempting to deal with feelings of uselessness.

Things look generally quite good for you, and it looks like it's as a result of having felt bad about where you were and working to overcome that.
>>
>>18839485

Pendulum and coins say Yes to CH and No to CR.
>>
>>18839488

Queen of Swords (rev) - Need for privacy exaggerated. Conflict between love of solitude and love for others.
Page of Pentacles - Willingness to take responsibility for something greater than oneself. Love, courage, and dedication. Inner beauty.
The Hierophant - Tradition, community and teachings. Conformity. Marriage, or any solemn commitment.
>>
>>18839489

Pendulum and coins both say Yes.
>>
>>18839499

Pendulum and coins both say No.
>>
>>18839872

What's your query?
>>
>>18839885
>>18839899

Pendulum and coins say No: not with how things are currently. You have to put in work on options, then Yes.
>>
Pendulum anon, can you tell me if he will come through today? At a later date?
>>
Pendulum? Will I ever find success in my life?
>>
Trading

>>18840000
>quads
Checked
>>
File: huehue.jpg (28KB, 400x414px) Image search: [Google]
huehue.jpg
28KB, 400x414px
Anyone want to trade readings?

I want to know, should I go to the San Diego trip on Monday or stay home?

Leave your query and I'll get to work on it.
>>
>>18840020
Will Jill's dad (J) get the job today? Will he ever get the job?
Starting yours
>>
>>18840000

A strong maybe/probably. Do quads push that over to a Yes? Definitely aliens.
>>
>>18840005

Not on your current path, but maybe if you fix up your act.
>>
>>18840020
>>18840025
Magician
Lovers
Five of Pentacles
Two of Cups
Eight of Pentacles

Damn.
>them cards
Short answer: yes, go.
At some point during the day you may be unhappy that you decided to go, but ultimately you'll have a great time. Is this a trip that has something to do with a close friendship or a romance? These cards are insane.
>>
Pendulum reader
Will i have anything with girl1 or girl2

Help me im confused
>>
Hey Aquarius Male here. Will I get a new job soon? Because I sorta need one but I also can't really be fucked. Please advise, thanks you badass
>>
>>18840035
Huh? This wasn't about me. This was about someone else that has diligently been pursuing a job. He is an engineer that got laid off and has been putting everything into finding a new job. Getting his act together doesn't really apply to the situation.
>>
Trading....

Anyone want to trade that can give more than a vague, one line cold reading that doesn't even apply to the situation? I'll be using tarot, Celtic cross. No generals, please.

I hate to be that guy, it's just really frustrating how much of that has been happening lately. I get that sometimes readings are straight forward and there isn't much to say, but come on. Sometimes how little effort is put in is just astounding.
>>
>>18840020
>San Diego
Califag? I used to go there all the time when I lived in OC.
>>
>>18839992
Wondering if A still has anything (feelings, positivity, thinks of me etc) for me, and whether I can expect anything positive to happen in my near future. At the very least if things will get better and if I can expect success again in life/love
>>
>>18840050
I can give you a quick scry. It will be short in length, but it will be relevant. If you want it, drop me your query.
>>
>>18840025
>>18840037

Sorry for the delay, I'll get started right now

>>18840051

Yup, live not too far from OC actually.
>>
>>18840060
>not too far from OC
Drop me a throwaway or something. Maybe we can read cards for each other at a coffee shop or something sometime.
>>
Is anybody reading?

Should I stop by ye olde heade shoppe on the way home?
>>
>>18840059
My query was: >>18840025
But >>18840035 replied and I thought that was what I got in exchange, but it looks like someone else had replied and that wasn't actually the reader.
I can give you a free read for being a nice anon and replying though.
What's your query?
>>18840060
Thanks. ;---;
>>
>>18840025
>>18840037

>Page of Cups, Eight of Wands, Knight of Swords

All signs point to yes, he's going to get the job. I can't say for sure today but the Page of Cups as the first card is a great sign. Just be positive and don't allow negative people around him and he'll start working soon.

>>18840037

It's a college trip but this girl really wants me to go and is willing to drive us both down there. I just got hired for a new job and don't want to go in case they call me to come in that day.
>>
Somebody read this please?
How will the rest of 2017 be like for me?
>>
>>18840070
A free read? How nice of you. You can feel free to hit me up later today if you still want a scry from me.

At any rate, I'm trying to pull something off today. Call it a project. I'd like specific advice for completing it. Thanks.
>>
>>18840077
Five of Pentacles suggests you'll probably get called and end up having to make a bad first impression, but if you go you'll definitely be getting some Lovers and Two of Cups action. Just gotta decide if you want some of that or if you want to play it safe with your job.
>>
>>18840080
Will do. It takes me awhile when I use Celtic cross so give me some time to write your read up!
>>
>>18840020
If you would also be interesting in checking my query >>18840053
Would be appreciated
>>
>>18840065

Here's an email I hardly use, I should start working at a coffee shop soon funnily enough. Message me whenever you feel like it

[email protected]
>>
>>18840081

I wonder if I should lie and tell them I'm in SD for a funeral or just tell them I was obligated by the school. I got hired almost a month ago by this job and these guys are giving me the run around. I still haven't started Orientation.
>>
>>18840087
>If you would also be interesting in checking my query >>18840053

Sure, why not?

Pulled a one card reading concerning A

>The Empress

Yeah, there's still some feelings there. Relax and don't stress out about it. Take things calm and natural unless you want to push them away.
>>
>>18840080
Pulled cards. Writing it up now.
>>
File: 18)-vadisimha-manjushri.jpg (72KB, 358x470px) Image search: [Google]
18)-vadisimha-manjushri.jpg
72KB, 358x470px
I have prayed to the Manjushri Bodhisattva, and he has granted me 6 insights.

The rules:

1. Clear your mind.
2. Repeat this mantra: Om A Ra Pa Tsa Na Dhi
3. Realize the Manjushri is a Bodhisattva of insight, not of curing curiosity. If you just want a general, or want to know what exciting thing will happen to you next, move on. If you have a specific problem or issue, however, tell me a specific query.
>>
Anyone fancy a trade?

I'm taking some people's advice and trying to understand what makes rich people rich from Rich people's perspective. The more I read, the more everything is starting to make sense and the more I am developing a game plan for my financial future.

What I want to know is, will I be wealthy/rich in the near future?
>>
>>18839996
that means i have to take my meds or what
>>
>>18840112
what is the main-theme for my year?
>>
>>18840112
See here please
>>18840115
>>
>>18840120
I'm the reader. Did you read #3? What is your specific issue you need insight on? This sounds just like a general read, which I don't do.
>>
>>18840112

Am I going to own my own home within the next 2 years?
>>
>>18840112
How will my next relationship be like?
>>
>>18840112
How do I make sure to accomplish today what I have to?
>>
>>18840112
will i be cured of my mental illnesses
>>
>>18840115
A - RA. The Flaming Rays of the Sun. This prediction is known as "departing of darkness". If you cut the net of doubt enveloping yourself, the situation will turn out well.

>>18840127
NA - RA. The Demon of the Heavenly Son. This prediction is known as "the aggregates of the person being harmed by suffering". This throw augurs ill. The result of the completion of your aims is empty.

>>18840129
A - RA. The Flaming Rays of the Sun. This prediction is known as "departing of darkness". In the context of relationships, your next relationship will turn out well if you diligently engage in virtuous deeds.

>>18840133
A - DHI. The Tone of the Vajra. This prediction is known as "that which moves to pleasantly increase and expand one's intelligence". The happiness of the mind will increase. Activities driven by intelligence are more successful (science, art, religion, etc.). Simply put, work smarter, not harder.

>>18840137
TSA - A. The White Umbrella of Good Fortune. This prediction is known as "whatever path one desires to travel upon, one will arrive safely". Specifically, when it comes to illness, this is a particularly positive sign. It may take some time, but you will be cured 100%. Have patience and faith.
>>
>>18840112
what will our reunion be like?
>>
>>18840112
Will i date either of these two girls.. im late arent i
>>
>>18840099
Thanks, I've actually left them to their own devices. I assume we'll see what happens. Much appreciated
>>
>>18840080
WHEW! Sorry for taking so long.
Chariot
Six of Swords reversed
Three of Pentacles
Strength
Nine of Pentacles
Four of Wands
Page of Swords
Ten of Wands
Temperance, Magician

Okay, so it seems that maybe some passiveness may become an issue in the beginning of the project with the six of swords reversed crossing your Chariot (progress). In your recent past we have three of pentacles. In relation to the issue proposed in the first two cards, it could indicate that maybe someone you consider a mentor or someone you are working with is holding things back a bit. Maybe they aren’t taking things as seriously as you do. If we look at your background position, we have strength. Strength is control, compassion, and patience, which greatly apply to the situation we just discussed. You’ve been exercising patience in the situation, but this is actually causing things to slow down a bit.
I want to save ‘future influences’ for later in the read.
Moving on to ‘possible answer’ we have four of wands. Four of wands represents celebration, freedom, and excitement.

Part 1 of 2
>>
>>18840080
>>18840166
Paired with the page of swords I the resources position, which represents honesty, tactfulness, and fortitude, these two cards suggest facing the issues that may be holding you back head on. Can you take a step back and see, objectively, what may be holding you back, but don’t really want to make a move? So freedom (four of wands) through fortitude (page of swords) is your answer to what you can do to ensure the success of your project moving forward. Next we have ten of wands in your ‘feelings’ position. I don’t like this position because I think it rarely has applications to the spread at large, but this card enforces what we discussed before. You’re feeling burdened, worried, pushing forward through the situation. Finally we have our outcome cards: Temperance and Magician. These are great cards that don’t need much explanation. Temperance is about everything coming together over time to work out for the best and Magician is a highly skilled and wise individual that has every tool at his disposal to manifest his desires. If we, finally, take a look at future influences, we see the nine of pentacles, which is a great card; relying on yourself, disciplined, success.

References:
http://www.learntarot.com/w4.htm
http://www.learntarot.com/spg.htm
http://www.learntarot.com/p9.htm

Part 2 of 2

I hope my read was helpful.
>>
>>18840157
Honestly, this doesn't sound like an issue you need insight into, but just idle curiosity. If you know there will be a reunion, what issue is there?

>>18840161
DHI - A. Manjushri Appears. This prediction is known as "principal of the thirty-six cities" or "increasing transcendental wisdom and accomplishing excellence". Whatever is wished for will be fulfilled, like a gem falling into your hand. HIt is advisable to listen to, study and contemplate the general Buddhist teachings, especially those of the mantra teachings. Do not use any deception, and be incredibly honest, and you will find good results.
>>
>>18840112
Done for now, that's my six!
>>
>>18840181
Complete honesty? I don't know if it will happen, but I believe it will and so I'm living as if it will happen for sure. I guess I'm just wondering whether or not it'll be worth it in the end. You've done your six insights, and so I don't expect you to do another. Thank you for the response anyways :)
>>
>>18840212
not him that sounds stupid as fuck
>>
Trading. What does our (romantic) future look like? I'm the guy.
>>
>>18840181
DHI here. Complete honesty would be fire though, i dont think they can handle that. But i am studyinh buddhist teachings a bit. Its interesting isnt it reader? Thanks a lot by the way, i appreciate it.
>>
>>18840283

Sure.

>romantic future

Seeing a lower case i surrounded by symbols, some of them are () but some are <>[ and such. The sense that I'm getting from it is that self is being heavily deprioritized for this relationship and that there is a heavy burden of role descriptors. Pressure to play a part rather than be oneself. Seeing ladybugs with antenna touching. Something that feels more benign and innocent. Seeing an arrow leading into a vacuum cleaner Things being cleaned up and put in order.

Your relationship is going to come under a lot of pressure due to a need to play out parts. You're going to need to clear the air to open up communication for things to get better.

>Will I still be able to climb the ladder if I join the other service?
>>
Does anyone have any material for learning to read natal charts?
>>
>>18840316
8oW, PoW, PoC

Yes, it will be entirely possible for you to do so. There's a warning that it will require you to get creative and clever in order to achieve it. You'll have to be good with your words and guide your actions with a sense of passion and awe, as well as your thoughts. The reason this is so important is that you run the risk of becoming complacent due to indifference or simply lack of true interest or improper mindset. You're prone to become listless as a result. You'll want to cultivate some activities on the side that promote persistent creativity so your creative juices don't become stagnant.
>>
>>18840328

That is what I thought might be the case. Thank you very much.
>>
>>18840112
>Repeat this mantra: Om A Ra Pa Tsa Na Dhi
What does this mantra mean?
>>
>>18840283
Who is this theoretical guy?
>>
Air query in case anyone is still doing readings: What is my calling in life?

Male, born 5/26/1994 (Gemini)
>>
>>18840365
Wait can some one answer this
>>
is any reader here, need a consultation about my luck this sunday? good, regular, bad I should an hero?
E
july 13
male
>>
>>18840365
is that a query for the reader or are you asking who the reader is?
>>
>>18840499
I guess both.
>>
Would still like a comprehensive reading on this>>18840053 kind anon really only touched on the first part. Thanks to anyone willing to help
>>
File: anime_254424_4.png (936KB, 560x315px) Image search: [Google]
anime_254424_4.png
936KB, 560x315px
Trading

What have i done right and what have i done wrong while courting this girl?

Help a brother out
>>
>>18840531
Still here? I love Ao Haru Ride. ;)
My query: Love general for the year
starting yours. just let me know you're here
>>
>>18840539

Yes, doing yours!
>>
>>18840531
Interestingly, I'd want to ask the exact same query. Would you like a second opinion?
>>
>>18840557

Yes, please
>>
>>18840531
Done right:
>two of swords, ace of swords, ace of wands, ten of pentacles, the sun

Done wrong:
>seven of cups, the moon, hanged man, seven of swords, ten of swords

Seems like you've done a good job of balancing your input into the relationship. You didn't give too much, but you didn't give too little.
As for the bad, well, the cards have a lot more to say about that. For whatever reason, they really think you did wrong by her. I get the vibe that this is more of a projection of how she felt you did her wrong. Without passing any judgement on what the situation actually is, but unfocused, not transparent about intentions, indecisive, hidden agendas, and ruin.
Seems like you fucked some shit up in her head. What actually happened between you guys. I get the sense that no matter how hard you tried, you could never actually do enough in her eyes. Don't hold her short comings against yourself, anon.
>>
Are there anyone willing to do readings atm?
>>
trading
>>
Anybody hear from Cheswick recently? I'm worried about her.
>>
>>18840590
cheswick runs out of data on her cell plan then goes afk until it rolls over. she'll probably be back in a week or two
>>
>>18840531
Right: Ace of Wands rev, The Chariot
Wrong: Knight of Swords, Justice

Interesting girl. I can see why she confuses you, especially with that look on her face that's so hard to read.

Anyway, it looks like you've done well in keeping it together emotionally. She can be scared off easily by intensity, and she likes a good time, guilt-free fun; you're aware that pushing too much would scare her away, and you've behaved appropriately in keeping your emotions in check and showing yourself to be a man who has it together.

However, you've pressed a bit too far in showing yourself to be in control, and you may have crossed into a push for dominance that can come off cold. You've made mistakes in calling a spade a spade when it wasn't the right time to. This part frustrates you because it's maddening how girls like her will be more annoyed by logic and reason than appreciate it, and have pressed issues of logic when it would have been better to do the teddybear thing.

You seem very tactical and strategic here. You feel stressed too. My advice is to let go a little bit and take it as easily as she is taking it. Even though this isn't casual in your mind, it might be casual in hers, and it would behoove you to match her a little bit here.

If that makes sense and seems accurate, go ahead and read the same for me. If it doesn't, you don't owe me a trade.
>>
>>18840539

>Overall Topic: Two of Cups Reversed, Death- Regeneration of the persona

>Advice: Fool, Wheel of Fortune- Beginners luck

>Challenge: Lovers, Ten of Pentacles- Marital bliss

>Likely Outcome: Three of Cups, High Priestess- Peaceful relationships

Very nice! Seems like you are going to be very solicited this year. There is going to be a change on how you perceive what a fruitful relationship is, this will come with some hardships on the lines of choosing someone to settle, even if the option is presented.

Thats said, you are likely to enjoy what this year throws at your door in the matters of love, enough to find peace on not settling yet, things are going to be just too joyful, and is advised to maintain this mentality of innocence and open mind.

All for all i think you are going to be very happy this year on the matters of love, so cheers!
>>
>>18840604
Thanks, anon. :)
>>
>>18840590
Why worried?
>>
Is anyone reading?
>>
Traaaaaaddddddiiiiinnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg. I do tarot.
>>
>>18840580

I have not done her any wrongs per se but it does seems accurate, she is in a difficult part of her life and me just being there could be very confusing for her, considering the context.

Bad timing for me to appear, that is all. Do you think i should have been more straight? Its precisely for not hurting her that i haven't go blazing guns from the beginning, to give her time to think things.

For your cards seems that i should have been straight and go all in, even at the risk our friendship...

>>18840593

>and you've behaved appropriately in keeping your emotions in check and showing yourself to be a man who has it together.

>However, you've pressed a bit too far in showing yourself to be in control, and you may have crossed into a push for dominance that can come off cold.

>it's maddening how girls like her will be more annoyed by logic and reason than appreciate it

REEEEEE

You are right, impressive reading my man.

>and it would behoove you to match her a little bit here.

Will do, i guess i shouldnt delude myself in love yet... but its hard.

>If that makes sense and seems accurate, go ahead and read the same for me

Yes, doing yours in a minute, thank you!
>>
File: youre-going-to-have-a-bad-time.png (114KB, 450x375px) Image search: [Google]
youre-going-to-have-a-bad-time.png
114KB, 450x375px
>>18840645
That's up to you, mate. To be honest, I want to say "hell yeah, follow your heart," but if she is emotionally unstable, well...pic related.
>french fried when you should've pizzaed
>>
>>18840590
Who is Cheswik?
>>
>>18840614

Because.
>>
>>18840593

>Right:

>Moon, Ten of Cups- Projecting Happiness
>Eight of Wands, Page of Swords Reversed- Relentless information

>Wrong :

>Knight of Wands Reversed, Five of Cups Reversed- Unfinished mourning

>Strength, Nine of Cups- Over controlling

Wow, quite the cards. Your approach has been very emotional, in all the meanings of the word. You have shown her, deep down, how happy she could be with you, to a point that it will stick in her head for a long time; you have also put down every barrier she has placed to avoid thinking this way, and she indeed has.

On the wrong side, i would dare to say that your ''strategy'' has been a bit too effective. You are not letting her settle in any state, be it happy or sad, which in a way (and ironically) comes up as a responsibility, which devalues the excitement of the relationship.

The advice is to put your emotions at check. Be supportive and try not to impose, let her settle in the idea, you have proven your point.

Id like feedback for my reading, if you feel like sharing it. Thanks again for the trade!
>>
File: 1489584592195.jpg (61KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
1489584592195.jpg
61KB, 670x503px
>>18840651

Thanks anon
>>
>>18840643

Query?
>>
>>18840747
Does LS care about how in love with them I am?
yours?
>>
>>18840748
Want to trade with this with a different anon?
>>
>>18840751
sure if it's not a query you want to do.
>>
>>18840748

Doing it

What would she think of moving in with me three months from now?
>>
>>18840758
>>18840751
Oh, I get what you mean now. Yeah, sure. Leave your query.
>>18840759
starting
>>
>>18840759
Nine of Cups
Emperor
Judgement
Ten of Cups
Page of Wands

She'll be thrilled! First she is going to want to take some time to think things over though, because she wants to make sure she isn't letting her emotions get the better of her. She won't take too long to decide, and she'll decide in favor of moving in with you. Page of wands definitely indicates she'll be willing to take a chance, even though she'll be sort of afraid.
Enjoy your grill, anon! :) Be gewt to her.
>>
>>18840751
Two of Cups Reversed
Queen of Cups
Ace of Cups
Four of Pentacles Reversed
Two of Wands

LS does care about how in love you are with them and there is a lot of love back even if this relationships is really dysfunctional. This partnership seems very out of balance right now despite the amounts of love going both ways. I think the out of balance part is mostly from their end from the placements of the cards. Materialism and greed is standing in the way of them not letting you know how much they just care about you. They might also be thinking not showing a lot of affection is strategic because they want you to act a certain way and have plans for your future with them.

Does my crush like me?
>>
>>18840748

>Eight of Pentacles, Three of Pentacles, Nine of Pentacles (R)

>And these, in truth, were the deeds of the men who lie here and of others who have died for Athens. Many fine words have been spoken
about them, but those that remain unsaid are a great deal more numerous and finer still.

There certainly is appreciation to a point of being a given by them right now, and for the looks of it, is bound to remain or even increase~

For the phrase i think they are showing just the tip of the iceberg on how much they care about you, try not to bee to demanding on this regard or materialistic regards.

Good luck

>>18840772

Thanks!
>>
>>18840784
>They might also be thinking not showing a lot of affection is strategic because they want you to act a certain way and have plans for your future with them.
Your truths are making me wanna barf. :(

Chariot
Wheel of Fortune
Two of Cups
Strength
The Hermit

Yeah, your crush likes you a lot. Though for some reason they're really resisting hard in giving in to returning the affection. Hermit was such a strange card to receive at the end of this read, so I'll pull three cards to see why they may be resisting.
>Two of Pentacles, Seven of Wands, Seven of Swords
Careful, anon. They may not be the most honest person. Your crush has an agenda. Seems they're trying to juggle multiple interests at once--this could be other romantic interests or it could be that they simply want to focus on other parts of their life. They may drag you through the motions before admitting that they're simply not ready for anything serious.
If you want to give this thing a go, give this thing a go, but I encourage you not to take it too seriously. Just enjoy it for what it is and if they push for may, use your gut to decide if that is something you're comfortable with.
>>
Male. Leo.
Chinese Zodiac Snake.

Req: General reading.
Also I have a question with followup.
My SO and I were somewhat involved with another friend who is out of our lives now.

Will she come back (and maybe a time period?)?
Also is it a good or bad thing for her to come back in our lives. / should it be looked for or avoided?
>>
>>18840790
>try not to bee to demanding
Yeah, I definitely have problems there.
Thanks, anon!
>>
Anyone could do a reading for me?
If someone can do love related reading (it can be general) it would be very appreciated.
>>
>>18840720
Sure, I'll give you what feedback I can.

>Your approach has been very emotional
I upped the emotional factor because I previously tried to approach it pragmatically, showing I'm a good match and a good catch.

>You have shown her, deep down, how happy she could be with you, to a point that it will stick in her head for a long time
I certainly hope so, it took long enough

>you have also put down every barrier she has placed to avoid thinking this way, and she indeed has
Correct. A large part of my challenge has been overcoming her tendency to pull away and ignore her feelings for me which, despite what she may have claimed in the past, I'm certain were always there.

>You are not letting her settle in any state, be it happy or sad, which in a way (and ironically) comes up as a responsibility
I'd like you to explain/elaborate further on this, if you can.
>>
Could someone pretty please do me a future reading.
>>
I wonder if Empath still visits these threads
>>
>>18840863
I've seen him read anon somewhat recently.
>>
>>18840864
That's good to hear. I didn't saw him for a while here, but maybe it was only my oversight
>>
>>18840875
Well, not everyone can identify readers when they post anon. Some of us are more obvious than others, though.
>>
>>18840818

Thanks for the feedback!

Ok, its hard to explain because the last pair of cards on the ''wrong side'' could normally be taken as a very positive cards.

Strength and Nine of Cups indicate domination of satisfaction; considering the other cards were Five of Cups and Knight of wands, what we have is quite a contrast, wouldnt you agree? almost and adjective.

I see it as forced happiness sort of deal, like making her believe she has all the control on the relationship and that it is all up to her, all for her just to grasp.

Normally most girls (although i am a guy and girls have proven me to be undecipherable to be honest) would be delighted with the idea, but things have proven to be more complicated than that with her, haven't they? I think what she misses is some form of thrill from her part, perhaps as if she wants to feel that she can also offer something for the relationship more than just being there.

This is my interpretation.... It could be wrong though. I hope this enlightens, even if just a little, good luck mango.
>>
Anyone familiar with Lenormand?

I asked how will I physically and ultimately die and I got: Sun, Man, Tower
>>
>>18840917
To me it sounds like you will be good about it. Released from all this, but you will be probably alone in all this. Seems peaceful
>>
>>18840930
Hmm, yeah it would fit if I was a man but I'm not. Do you still think your interpretation could fit like that?

I interpreted it as getting electrocuted (Sun stands for Day and Electricity too) by a man of authority (Tower can stand for authority/government).
>>
>>18840917

It reminds me of Icarus for some reason, but i am not familiar with Lenomard.
>>
>>18840934
I thought you put Man as significator so now it can be different. I don't know if you thinking about committing sudoku, but perhaps this Man will take a part in this, but not in a bad way? Like he's going to stop you if you're thinking about shorten your life. In my opinion there's no a bad card in this spread, Tower is neutral card, not nesseserily bad. Perhaps he's going to feel empty after you leave him alone on this world. This is only my opinion, also I'm drunk so I can tell some funny shit, don't mind me if I really am
>>
Taking requests, just need to know three personal facts about yourself and your question.
>>
>>18840917

9/11
>>
>>18840988
I'm very awkward in social situations
I like all music, but I have sometimes little exceptions
I'm the manliest person in this gay world

Just read anything about my love life, future preffered
>>
>>18840988

I have obsessive compulsive tendencies.
I'm more ambitious than most people would guess.
I should be writing stories right now.

General read if you're doing them.
>>
File: 1452836391911.jpg (545KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1452836391911.jpg
545KB, 1920x1080px
>>18840988
I'll even trade you if you have a question you'd like answered. Hit me up if you want a trade in return.

>currently trying to quit smoking
>the only reason i keep coming back to this board/general to read is because sometimes it's nice to know someone might genuinely be happy to see me for once in my life.
>My favourite field of study is philosophy.

Should I be hopeful about this strange turn of events as of late or is it merely a coincidence that will end in despair like every other time something like this happens?
>>
>>18841005
Try wearing a hoodie and walk around on a cloudy day in public. Carry some cash with you, make sure you have at least a ten, five and one.

Square glasses and the color grey.
>>18841011
Drink some hot tea outside and close your eyes.
What happened isn't your fault, dude.
You're going to make it.
>>
>>18840988
I'm pretty funny, especially with dark humor
I love writing, but I have no motivation and lack creativity at times
I'm either completely detached from things or I'm fully invested

Query: what will get me out of this slump i'm currently in?
>>
>>18840988
I'm 30
Male
Depressed

Wondering if A still has anything (feelings, positivity, thinks of me etc) for me, and whether I can expect anything positive to happen in my near future. At the very least if things will get better and if I can expect success again in life/love
>>
>>18840988
I've been to rehab.
My eyes are either green or blue-gray depending on the light.
My eyes are technically two different shades of the same colors depending on the light (so light heterochromia)

I'd like to know the future of my love life for this year? Anything on it (whether appearance, personality, nothing, etc. you can tell me. Also as a side question (if you feel like it that is), I'd like to know what the possibility of me getting with CH is like, if any.

Thanks a ton!
>>
>>18841018

>Drink some hot tea outside and close your eyes
>What happened isn't your fault, dude

Gonna have to drink some hot tea on that.
>>
>>18841017
Before you quit, try a java mint by Drew Estates. It'll make more sense when you do. Chin up, tank the hits, get agressive - fuck people, it's time to start living for YOU.

>>18841020
[spoiler]A good stress fuck. No long term anything - she doesn't want it, you don't want it, but together the two of you will make something beautiful. That'll fix everything, but don't go all in, once you've created your first, stop - going further and getting greedy will KILL you.[/spoiler]

>>18841024
If you don't step it up soon, it'll be too late. After that, you'll be out of the game until you can start taking charge. An unexpected change in scenery will be amazing, invite A even if they don't feel comfortable with it - go all in with this one.

>>18841025
Don't bank on anything - focus more on trying to stabilize yourself for the moment. And stop lying to yourself, get some more help, someone to talk to.
Try drinking dark coffee.
>>
>>18841041
>Don't bank on anything - focus more on trying to stabilize yourself for the moment. And stop lying to yourself, get some more help, someone to talk to.
I see. Also pray tell what exactly would I be lying to myself about?
>Dark Coffee
Can't stand coffee personally.

Also much appreciated with the reading, would like a little further clarification if that is fine though.
>>
>>18841041
- i dont like the taste of caramel
- im above average tall
- prefer cold shades of blue

what kind of person will my next boyfriend be and how will we meet?
>>
File: 1478552351405.jpg (100KB, 678x960px) Image search: [Google]
1478552351405.jpg
100KB, 678x960px
>>18841041
>Before you quit, try a java mint by Drew Estates
Thanks for the advice m8, may just go have myself a cigar and think about it all.
>>
>>18841041
welp, looks like I've gotta find someone to fuck now. Thank you for the reading anon!
>>
>>18841041
TY anon, def something to think about
>>
>>18841046
Something's bothering you, even if you aren't aware of it. You brought up your rehab, that's an odd thing to point out. "Everything is fine." You might just need to talk to someone about it, don't make a huge deal out of it but hey it couldn't hurt.

Coffee might not taste that good, but a cup might help jostle some thoughts sitting in the back of your mind. Drink it and just stare at it.

>>18841054
I think the next person you might get close to will wind up complimenting you with an upbeat personality, but will probably have a shit taste in music. Gender nonspecific though, start spending more time looking at cereal when you get the chance.
>>
File: Waking up in the mornings.jpg (451KB, 500x660px) Image search: [Google]
Waking up in the mornings.jpg
451KB, 500x660px
>>18840988
I recently got diagnosed with Borderline personality disorder

I'm currently in the U.S. Military

I don't really care about my physical body like at all and secretly wish I could get a leg or something blown off so I don't have to deal with my bodily pains.
>tfw 23 and feel like i'm 50

Anyways my question is this
I want to know in general what's in store for me about when should I move forward in looking for a relationship or if I should even get into one.
>>
Male
Year of The Rat
I was wondering if you could tell me, How do I acquire the riches to move my future plans ahead?
>>
File: dadada.jpg (176KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dadada.jpg
176KB, 675x1200px
>>18841063
Are you by any chance that troll reader with no life (pillowpant or whatever) who just does random reads that make no sense? Because you say just vague and random shit.
>>
>>18840988
>people think I'm strong, but I'm pretty insecure
>I got perfect grades in high school but flunked high school
>I dream but I don't "do"

I'd like to know about love this year
>>
>>18840988
i am depressed
i have anxiety
i like cats

will i have a relationship with him?
>>
>>18841063
>Something's bothering you, even if you aren't aware of it. You brought up your rehab, that's an odd thing to point out. "Everything is fine." You might just need to talk to someone about it, don't make a huge deal out of it but hey it couldn't hurt.
Oh, I only brought it up mostly because I doubt other people here have been to rehab, so I figured it'd help stand out reading wise to help you out. I'm pretty good on that stuff now, its been like 5 years, I'm pretty solid actually.
>Coffee might not taste that good, but a cup might help jostle some thoughts sitting in the back of your mind. Drink it and just stare at it.
Is green tea better, because its what I usually drink, I really can't stand the taste of coffee.
>>
>>18840988
>Male
>24
>Aries

What are my chances of being with M?
>>
>>18839456
Could you give me a general?
>>
>>18840988
Flirt with massacre ideas
Emotionally and socially maladjusted
I hate insects

Love life
>>
>>18841078
hey baby why aren't you in the new discord?
>>
>>18841066
A good healthy relationship with someone will be good for you. Don't expect a romantic or sexual one. Try lurking /tg/ here on 4chimps and post in there, a little escapism couldn't hurt. It'll take some time but you will eventually meet someone who might take more of an interest than just "friends"

>>18841067
Start drawing. If you are already drawing, you probably already know where to go next.

>>18841068
No, but thanks for contributing something of value to the thread yourself, anon.

>>18841071
It's gonna be shit. Your expectations of things might be higher than you realize, so you don't take an interest in things because of that. You should go revisit something from when you were younger, like a tv series, a book or a vidyagaem.

>>18841073
Only if you accept yourself for who you are. Don't go full slobmode but try loosening up somewhat.

>>18841074
Green tea is pretty good, but the bitterness of coffee does something wonderful. When you drink something good, it comes in, wham bam and its gone, you forget about it.

When you drink something you don't like, like a really bitter coffee slightly burnt, it sticks with you. You start thinking about other things to take your mind off of it while you're drinking. Then, throughout the day when your mind starts to relax a little bit that terrible taste comes back to visit again, you probably scowl a little bit, and you find another way to distract yourself.

Terrible coffee is best coffee.

>>18841078
Does M know how you feel?

>>18841084
Museums and Libraries might be your friend. You're gonna get a dirty girl.
>>
>>18841089
There's a NEW discord chat?
>>
>>18840988
>>18841092
Male
Virgo

What professional direction should I focus on this year?
>>
>>18841092
>Does M know how you feel?
Yeah
>>
>>18841092
>Green tea is pretty good, but the bitterness of coffee does something wonderful. When you drink something good, it comes in, wham bam and its gone, you forget about it.
>When you drink something you don't like, like a really bitter coffee slightly burnt, it sticks with you. You start thinking about other things to take your mind off of it while you're drinking. Then, throughout the day when your mind starts to relax a little bit that terrible taste comes back to visit again, you probably scowl a little bit, and you find another way to distract yourself.
>Terrible coffee is best coffee.

If that's the case, then I could just drink burnettes vodka, like a shot of it. Won't get me tipsy or anything and it tastes like dogshit.
>>
>>18841095
https://discord.gg/qWN3dcM
>>
>>18841092
Cheswick?
>>
>>18840988
Am I late for a reading?
Male
I love music
How does V feel about me now?
>>
>>18841092
>dirty girl
How dirty
>>
>>18841099
Quit flip flopping and finish what you started. If you feel like you're not good enough, that's because you're half-assing it. Fake it till you make it.

>>18841101
If M is still associating with you, then pretty good. You need to coax it a little, but don't be so forceful. Don't take too long tho or itll go stagnant.

If not, then rip. it's done.

>>18841106
Not quite the same. Vodka isn't quite as likely to come back and say Hi as coffee will. Unless you like go crazy and drink too much, then you're gonna be praying to the ceramic bowl god.

>>18841109
Are you touching V right now, or can you touch V right now?

>>18841110
Don't wear clothes you don't want to get ruined.
>>
>>18841118
>>18841109
No, why do you ask?
>>
>>18841118
>Not quite the same. Vodka isn't quite as likely to come back and say Hi as coffee will. Unless you like go crazy and drink too much, then you're gonna be praying to the ceramic bowl god.
You underestimate burnettes.
>>
>>18841123
Because if you can't touch the V you probably should switch to D

>>18841126
Probably. Never had it, but I'm getting a feeling it's some falstaff/pilsners tier shit, and it belongs in a fire and not in a person.
>>
>>18841118
Alrighty then. She is associating with me. (BFFs since 6 years old lol)

...I know her fetishes, man, that's how close we are. lol
>>
>>18841118
>Don't wear clothes you don't want to get ruined.
?????
>>
>>18841131
Not the anon that read for you, but I am a woman.
>knowing this much about her but not already in a relationship
You're just for fun, mang
>>
>>18841131
pic related.

>>18841134
[doomguy rip and tear.jpg]
>>
And that's all folks - just lost at Go, so i'm go go gone.
>>
>>18841128
>Probably. Never had it, but I'm getting a feeling it's some falstaff/pilsners tier shit, and it belongs in a fire and not in a person.
Its one of the worst things I've had the pleasure of tasting its fucking awful outside of the Pink Lemonade variant. I still remember random tastes of it to this day and I haven't had any in 6 years or so? Its awful. Not as awful as this Brazilian Vodka I had one time that just instantly burns the throat and stomach and is just...oh god...no.
>>
Trading
>>
File: Reasons to live - none.jpg (17KB, 300x504px) Image search: [Google]
Reasons to live - none.jpg
17KB, 300x504px
>>18841137
>inb4 obligatory tits or gtfo
>>18841138
>>
Is anyone doing any in here anymore?
What do you need from me to do it?
>>
File: IMG_7156.jpg (1MB, 2201x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7156.jpg
1MB, 2201x1000px
>>18841152
>pair of tits
>>
File: cozy Trump.jpg (688KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cozy Trump.jpg
688KB, 900x1200px
>>18841159
Them's some nice tatas, but I'm more of an assman myself lol
>>
>>18841148
query?
>>
>>18841168
Why does he stick around?
Yours?
>>
>>18841174
The Sun
The High Priestess
Page of Cups Reversed
Six of Swords

He sticks around because your relationship makes him extremely happy and he can't seem to move on because it feels like his intuition is calling him to stay. He is 100% not ready to move on 100% and will continue to stay with you because of the happiness you provide him. There are also feelings of love and tenderness towards you which he can not deny that fill his mind up constantly so he couldn't possibly move on. He fantasizes about you too.

Will we have a relationship?
>>
>>18841200
Five of Swords
King of Pentacles
Three of Pentacles
Queen of Pentacles
Eight of Pentacles

Yeah, you will, but don't expect much romance. You'll probably enter into the relationship because they will be lonely or feel like it will be about time they started dating someone and you'll be there. And yeah, it starts that way, but they begin to see how good things could be, how comfortable and stable things are and how you both could make a good team and they decide that's worth putting in time and effort. I can't say exactly how the relationship will turn out, but you've got a pretty good chance that this will turn into a long-term relationship.
>>
>>18840988
I chugging soda and carbonated drinks in large quantities for whole my life until a previous year. Now I avoid even a mineral water.
For some reason, I can't eat an onions no matter how it's prepared - even a trace of it in my plate can steer me away from meal. Otherwise I'm not that picky.
I enjoy doing things by myself, but my low self-esteem and laziness prevents me from finishing many things

Just general reading, please.
>>
>>18840988
I'm selfish and I like money

I get obsessed with one thing for a period of time then I forget it

On the inside I care about people who need help

I'm awkward and very shy

General reading, please!
>>
File: read_the_thread.jpg (7KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
read_the_thread.jpg
7KB, 236x236px
>>18841235
>>18841257
see: >>18841140
>>
>>18840988
I find it hard to stay focused.
I love writing music.
It is easy for me to become too attached to things.

General reading, please and thank you!
>>
>>18841264
>>18841270

Do you guys only scan the thread for readers, but not even bother to check post times and read on to see if the reader is still active?
>>
>>18841200
Will we reach a resolution and be friends again? I can trade videos, screencaps of stuff here, funny photos. And thank you if you can read me.
>>
>>18841276
Can you not be that guy that offers to """""""""""trade"""""""""""" again? You just infuriate readers. Wait for someone to offer reads like everyone else.
>>
>>18841264
Oh, I didn't see it. Damn
>>
>>18841264
Jesus Christ, Anon, calm down. I didn't saw these message, okay?
>>
File: Phi_Concerned.jpg (103KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
Phi_Concerned.jpg
103KB, 960x544px
Stray will be by to do a couple reads in just a moment or two. Just gonna step out for a moment and have a cigar. Will start reading when I get back so feel free to drop your questions and I'll get to em when I get back in a lil bit. Looking to do both reads and trades tonight if anyone's interested.

Name/alias and question are all I need. Method is scry.

Cute pictures always help if you can spare one.
>>
File: a85cf03c93729a74082e180d93a11cb6.gif (1021KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
a85cf03c93729a74082e180d93a11cb6.gif
1021KB, 500x281px
>>18841306
Mari
Does he see potential in me to be his life partner?

enjoy piggy :3
>>
File: 1490197849206.jpg (141KB, 1015x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1490197849206.jpg
141KB, 1015x1200px
>>18841306
Stray, may I query twice?:3

What do I need to do in order to move forward?
>>
>>18841281
My apologies, I meant no harm.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1490892076556.jpg (31KB, 720x742px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1490892076556.jpg
31KB, 720x742px
>>18841306
Can you do me?>>18841276
>>
File: 2708615-5853379335-53023.gif (229KB, 910x1024px) Image search: [Google]
2708615-5853379335-53023.gif
229KB, 910x1024px
>>18841306
Strayyyy. Fuck me up, senpai.

Name is Alaska
Are me and my love ever going to face hard times in our relationship like last year or will things finally start getting better now?
>>
File: IMG_20160624_032114.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160624_032114.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
>>18841306
Hi Stray.
I'm Fern. Is this thing I'm writing even worth finishing?
>>
>>18841324
Forgot Alias, call me qwerty
>>
>>18841306
Euphi
(future) soulmate personality/appearance read please and where do we cross paths
im attracted to men
>>
File: hand_banana.gif (223KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hand_banana.gif
223KB, 480x360px
>>18841306
Jill
Will my friend's dad, John, get the job?
>>
>>18841306
Pri
Future bf or something?
>>
>>18841306
misc
will we be together in a relatiionship?
>>
>>18841306
Aura
What does the guy I like feel about me?
>>
File: a1.gif (427KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
a1.gif
427KB, 480x270px
>>18841306
Matthew
What will happen between that special girl and me from now on?
>>
>>18841306
dolmixer
will v like me in person? thanks
>>
File: 3b21d459f5581a29d032deccfa74b225.png (713KB, 900x1038px) Image search: [Google]
3b21d459f5581a29d032deccfa74b225.png
713KB, 900x1038px
>>18841314
The potential certainly exists but the vision involved a trek through the woods and a path that seemed a bit out of the way and off the maps. basically willing to take an unorthodox method in it all, that the result will be the destination one wanted to go to, but the way they plan on getting there is a bit strange if anything.

Not sure if It means anything but the vision had 3 living creatures in it, the guy taking the path, the horse he rode in on, and a crow/raven (hard to tell really) that stood on a tree above the path he took (assuming it was decorative ambiance or something) just thought it was interessting so thought I'd mention it just in case it's relevant.

tldr; looks like it should work out alright, it'll just be a strange journey or expression of it that comes out of it all.

>>18841324
>query twice
Go nuts, already got a shitload of a backlog, so what hurt does one more add?
>>
File: IMG_1364.jpg (53KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1364.jpg
53KB, 480x480px
>>18841306
Aris
What does the future hold for me as far as careers go.

Thanks!

._.
>>
>>18841376
>it'll just be a strange journey or expression of it that comes out of it all.
Yeah, we're far from normal, so this doesn't surprise me. Both the horse and the raven have relevance in our relationship, so thank you for mentioning it. : ) Thanks!

Also, I am not
>>18841324
>>18841342
lol
>>
File: 2QcfFU6.jpg (39KB, 500x639px) Image search: [Google]
2QcfFU6.jpg
39KB, 500x639px
>>18841376
>so what hurt does one more add?
Because reading is tiring :)

The question from the 1st post, and as for the second one, could you scry my next partner? I'm a straight male.

Feel free to skype the love one if you don't feel like it. Thank you ^^
>>
File: IMG_20160524_200655.jpg (87KB, 818x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160524_200655.jpg
87KB, 818x1024px
>>18841306

Aca
Well, I'm uncertain about where this guy wants things to go. I've gotten some indications that he's developed stronger feelings for me, but that seems conflicting with his mindset in the past. I guess I should ask, what does he want? And what advice would you have for me stemming from that?

I can trade a short tarot reading in return.
>>
File: 1392543871861.png (127KB, 567x826px) Image search: [Google]
1392543871861.png
127KB, 567x826px
>>18841306
M
Am I getting close to an end in stagnation? When will the pace pick up?
>>
File: 999.png (190KB, 380x580px) Image search: [Google]
999.png
190KB, 380x580px
>>18841324
>move on
store up supplies for the winter, vision was a squirrel hiding away supplies for the oncoming hybernation season, they were eating quite a bit and scampering about trying to find a way out of their own perdicament of how to stay afloat for the summer and fall before winter arrives. Fortune favours the prepared and this is no exception.

>love
dark brown almost black, wavy almost curly hair. a bit on the shorter side or things but she's rather cute actually, She's wearing casual clothing, which looks a bit like pyjamas and a t-shirt like lounging at homewear. SHe's got blue eyes, and I think her hair is dyed since her eyebrows are a whole 3-4 shades lighter than her hair colour.

>>18841336
A person unearths a coffin looking perhaps to plunder the tomb, but upon opening it there is no body, just a set of neatley laid out clothes, no skeleton or anything, just a casket full of a persons's suit and pants laid out and neatly ironed. THer'es really not much of a human element left to be found here is there?
>>
>>18841441 okay does that mean emptiness?
>>
>>18841306
UBER-R
Is it too late for it? Or not?
>sorry for not giving a cute pic, but you only into 2d cute and i dont have that
>>
File: D&D waiting your turn.jpg (25KB, 480x389px) Image search: [Google]
D&D waiting your turn.jpg
25KB, 480x389px
can i get a card reading
>>
File: boss.jpg (378KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
boss.jpg
378KB, 1920x1200px
>>18841337
>Strayyyy. Fuck me up, senpai.
That's what I'm here for and do best.

Hadships will certainly ensue but they're nothing like the initial one, the vision was a climber making a great fall off a mountain, they hit rock hard, but get back up after a little bit, they look down at the cliff below and say "well at least I can't fall much further". IN a way I think it speaks to the fact that often the first major incident is always the hardest, and that after that caution tends toi keep things running a bit smooothly, but that fear of falling again is always kind of lingering if that makes sense,

tldr; should be alright, but just don't get too paranoid about it all and let it eat you alive.

>>18841339
yes. insofar as it'll work to inspire new greater ideas but overall still be regarded as an awkward starting point of sorts. it's like a gateway more than a finish line and if you're okay with that i'd say try it out.
>>
Is Discord around?
>>
>>18841452

For that pic, I gotta. What you wanna know.
>>
im not sure what are the most common options for readings?
>>
File: icn.jpg (23KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
icn.jpg
23KB, 600x480px
>>18841306
Hi stray, call me 7.
Please tell me how miserable will my life be
>>
I'd be willing to do a read or three. I'm still learning, but practice is good for all.

I'd like to politely request that when you give me a question, you also give me an image (figuratively or literally) to focus on, to help identify you and your needs.
>>
File: 1491011875290.jpg (28KB, 537x416px) Image search: [Google]
1491011875290.jpg
28KB, 537x416px
>>18841482
How do I "change"?
Thanks in advance.
>>
>>18841469
The most common method is tarot. It's not just here, but also irl. When /div/ started, there were like 2 readers who could do a few methods but everyone else just did tarot. Around a year ago more people picked up scrying. I ching is probably the most common after those. There are a few rune readers but the good ones are rare. A couple of readers do bibliomancy but not too many.
>>
can it be live will i find a girl or will i find money or something like finding a job? i need to open myself to the world an obtain my worldly desires .
>>
File: Tree.jpg (119KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Tree.jpg
119KB, 1366x768px
>>18841482
What does she feel for me, exactly? Am I important to her?
>Image
>figuratively
I'm just a lonely guy trying to learn how to live
>>
File: 1425138110439.jpg (500KB, 1168x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1425138110439.jpg
500KB, 1168x1280px
>>18841448
>but you only into 2d cute
i-it's not like I enjoy qt bunbuns or doggos or anything b-baka.

>>18841445
Yeah, basically that last sentence in that read summed it up pretty well as i see things.

>>18841347
>a mysterious yet handsome reader on /x/ who has a nice heart and. will sweep you of your feet :^)

Okay but really, Somoe who really isn't much int othe arts, or theater type stuff, they ake a commentary about the pretentious nature of orchestras and how theatre is a pretentious getup made to make people feel like they're doing something important with their lives. A real down to earth and pragmatic type, He's wearing a black poolo shirt and a pair of jeans, really simple but dressy. she's got a lclean cut appearance with short hair and a well shaven face. brown hair and brown eyes. He's tall, maybe like 6'3-6-4 and about average build with broad shoulders. Not sure where you'll meet as I'm not getting much in terms of that, but it seems like a semi-formal but also casual setting based on his body language.

>>18841348
>>18841348
Unfortunately it seems some factors are working against him in this endeavour, it's not a no straight out, but it does seem like it'll take quite a bit of extra effort for him to manage to pull this one off, I saw something troubling in terms of numbers and paper. But like a lawyer, if one can justify those numbers or apply logic and reasons as to why things are they way they are, it'll usually be accepted.
>>
File: l-elf.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
l-elf.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
>>18841482

It's probably not going to be pretty, but I'd like to know how I can pull out a win in "the game" at this juncture.
>>
>>18841427
>>18841306

Off to bed. Do you want feedback in AM?
>>
File: 1491012007796.jpg (2MB, 2381x1684px) Image search: [Google]
1491012007796.jpg
2MB, 2381x1684px
>>18841306
I have a plan, if it can be called that, Could I truly live alone? not only isolating myself from society or people (but still living near or in society) but also from the emotions that define us as human, and focus my emotions and entire being towards my multiple goals.
How do I achieve that life?
>>
>>18841306
Hey!

Can you tell me how is my soulmate?

Call me 4
>>
give me a common reading pretty please.
>>
File: 9AdkFiQ.gif (3MB, 320x178px) Image search: [Google]
9AdkFiQ.gif
3MB, 320x178px
>>18841500
>, I saw something troubling in terms of numbers and paper. But like a lawyer, if one can justify those numbers or apply logic and reasons as to why things are they way they are, it'll usually be accepted.
I know exactly what this is referring to. Fuck.
Can I ask what will happen to my friend J as a result? She fell on tough times after graduating from college and had to move back in with her dad. Will her and her dad get evicted?
>>
File: bunbutt.jpg (40KB, 734x568px) Image search: [Google]
bunbutt.jpg
40KB, 734x568px
>>18841306
Hi Stray. I'd love a reading as I've not been scry'ed before, and the idea is fascinating. If you're not too overwhelmed, please let me know what kind of visions or feelings you get from your work
for a query, I'm LY. I'd like to know if he and I make amends.
also I'm the one trading reads for doodles, so if you'd like a sketch in return for your time, you name it! I'm not sure what kind of cute you go for, so baby bunny butt
>>
Trading with a scryer who can identify people. I can give a reading on anything you want.
>>
>>18841488
Where you are: The Eight of Cups - A need to move on. A need for substance, satisfaction, and authenticity
What you want: The Three of Cups - A reason to celebrate. Although this feels more general, given the other cards drawn. Potentially a connection with people you want to celebrate with?
What you should know: Seven of Swords - A need to defend yourself. You will find the course ahead difficult.
Advice for the future: The Queen of Cups - Express yourself genuinely. Master your emotions and your ability to nurture yourself and others. Live harmoniously.

I hope it helps.
>>
File: 1491017212610.gif (220KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1491017212610.gif
220KB, 250x250px
>>18841500
>i-it's not like I enjoy qt bunbuns or doggos or anything b-baka.
Is this gif ok?
>>
File: 1484869786324.jpg (25KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
1484869786324.jpg
25KB, 704x396px
>>18841352
>future bf or something?
sure thing bby ;^) hit me up sometime, how bout dat # tho?

Werid one, normally I just get a kind of visual appearance, but in this case it was a man in a red hoodeded jacket, standing across from a large owl, he spoke to it and seems to be having a conversations. He really seemed to respect this owl, and even gives it a small booklet as a toke on appreciation perhaps. The two seem to have an interesting dynamic as the man seems to revere the owl, but the two seem more casual and friendly than a more power skewed dynamic like this would initially suggest. However he seems content with what it it he's asked and talked about and wears a smile on his face, he seems like a fun loving quirky kind of dude, and will probably laugh a lot as a defense mechanism to fill awkward silences.

>>18841354
>will we be together in a relationship?
Sorry m8, you're a post too late already hit on the anon above your post, kind of a one woman kinda guy :^(

shit humour aside, masks masks and more masks, a teacher sits at the head of a class with a solitary student, they wear a mask obstructing theit face and speak in a monotone, female teacher, male student, and the the wall where the single student stares has just a chalfboard, and a variety of masks along the wall, a collection of various shapes designs and cutural backgrounds. The teacher's mask is an old iron one that looks european and midieval in origins or design, like a simple iron mask of a face. I think that a lot of attempts will be made from various angles to get the material across but it'll be hard to see at face value at first. it's possible, but you have to learn to see or put things beyond the initial appearances of it all, and focus on the lesson at hand instead.
>>
>>18841498
How they think you feel about them: Nine of Swords - Anxiety, worry, fear, an issue that needs to be examined further.

What they think you feel about them: XIV: Balance (reversed) - An inability to find peace within or between

How that makes them feel: King of Swords (reversed) - The inability to come to a final or sound conclusion

I'd say it feels like there is something left to be discussed or addressed between the two of you. Without any more information, I would recommend talking to her plainly and getting yours (and hers) intentions clear and in the open.

I hope it helps.
>>
File: 1412073176603.jpg (635KB, 720x4365px) Image search: [Google]
1412073176603.jpg
635KB, 720x4365px
>>18841507
>Do you want feedback in AM?
It's alright, no worries, just here to hopefully help out, no need to worry about stuff like that if you don't want to.

>>18841359
Not particularly highly, but he'd certainly be down to play around a bit, if given the opportunity. Probably not thinking about things i the long term type of deal, but he might be interested in stuff as long as it's fun and interesting. Really just looking for a good time and nothing much else in all this, take that as you will. Fun and excitement are what drive this guy forward in all this, not so much commitment and warm fuzzies.

>>18841369
>What will happen between that special girl and me from now on?
Your question hurts anon it really does. for you sake I hope only the best for your both,

Read says: plans, a lot of them, something so organized and thought out that it's all been considered, a series of intense and ruminative processes that one hopes to acheive for thier life, you two will both have ideas of where you want your future to go from there, and it seems in both hopes you two are together, it's just a matter of making those dreams into realities, of making the potential of the situation a real one. Basically you both have the right attitude for a happily shared life, it just takes the right actions from you both to make it happen
>>
>>18841528
Accurate.
Thanks for this.
>>
File: w5gDrjM.jpg (559KB, 3839x1079px) Image search: [Google]
w5gDrjM.jpg
559KB, 3839x1079px
>>18841306
I've noticed you've already got a shit ton of requests for reads, so I'm not really expecting much, but if you do find it in you to fulfill all those reads, I have a query for you.

What is that wish of mine that will be coming true soon? Is it about love? is it about financial security? what is it about?
>>
>>18841580
>>18841306
Forgot to add name. You can call me J.
>>
File: 1408411255671.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1408411255671.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
>>18841371
Meet them and find out you silly anon you :^) Why you asking me that?

A small metal spider crawls up a person;s arm and affixes itself to their wrist like a watch, the person seems unphased and carries on as usual. The spider decided not to move as well, it's a universal agreement to just let htings be as they are cuz it works for both parties either way, each gets a benefit.

Looks a'ight, not good not bad, just kind of a "well this is the way things are" kind of feeling.

>>18841385
Something with a formal dress code, and an air of professionalism that might be suffocating if the envrionement wasn't so nice, and the cowokers so friendly. It's all about appearances here, ad leaving a good professional image iwth the customer is important, but als oto carry yourself in a way accordant with the core values of the company. Seems like a white collar job that probably pays pretty well if people in that office can afford to dress that way everyday for work. Not really sure what type of work it is, but it seems like something in sales and with a customer element, reminds me of something related very much to a bank or financial instituion for whatever reason.
>>
>>18841505
Where you are: The Queen of Swords (reversed) - Hard to read as the first card. Could be a position of loss or hardship, but may also be confusion, or a lack of ideas.
What you want: King of Staves - An idea brought to fruition. Mastery over a group or a business
What you should know: Seven of Swords - A need for caution, or examination of yourself and your goals
Advice for the future: IV: Power - Proper and wise use of power, awareness of your own. Knowledge of existing power structures.

This sounds an awful lot like one of those "the power was inside you all along" stories. Which I know most of us don't like. But what I think I'm really seeing is that the information necessary to lead you to a solid victory has already been made available to you. You just need to reexamine what you know about "the game" (whatever that is) and apply it properly and you should easily succeed. Turn it over in your mind a few times, try and find that "eureka" moment.
>>
>>18841603
I forgot to say, I hope it helps.

I'm still awake, so I suppose I can do another 2 or three if people still want them done.
>>
>>18841593
Thank you! I applied for a sales position with a well know computer company a couple of weeks ago. Their process is slow and they don't respond to follow ups, so I'd kind of given up hope. I desperately need that kind of money and find those environments so stifling, but through friends I've hear the culture is bomb. Thanks for this, maybe there is still hope.
>>
>>18841610
If they don't take your call, drop by. Might as well show you're ready for a sales position.
>>
>>18841603
>>18841607

Thank you very much reader.
>>
File: 1471278079728.gif (864KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
1471278079728.gif
864KB, 500x270px
>>18841394
He's gonna be very trasnparrent shortly, basically make the first contact if possible and look to see what his reaction is, it'll be straightforward if not blunt and straigh to the point or explicitly spelled out by him, she's gonna be direct and to the point about it, if he's warm and friendly, than that's really how he feels about it. Basically no need to worry about ambiguity or ulterior motives here, he's gonna tell it how it is. Basically create an opportunity and read the open book he's gonna present to you.

For a trade read if you're still around and feel like reading, can you tell me i'm making a mistake by hoping for something more out of a situation that recently came up. Be harsh if need be, It's the only way I'll learn.

>>18841427
A cute gal sits at a cafe/diner looking place ordering coffee after coffee. Reminds me of the pg version of someone moping at a bar, but the morning and more socially acceptable version of it. She stares deeply into her pitch black coffee each time hoping she'll find the answers at the bottom of the cup, but orders another once she's done with it and feeling as empty again as her cup. Perpetuality of circumstance until something major comes along. Honestly seem like the stagnation is gonna be a while untill you can affect the scene of things you find yourself in. What's a nice gal doing in a dive like that anyway? Basically seems like you and your circumstances aren't the best match for each other so it might call for a change of scenery.
>>
File: get a load of this guy.png (29KB, 190x170px) Image search: [Google]
get a load of this guy.png
29KB, 190x170px
>>18841448
>>18841529
Pic is fine and you still got time, I just need to know your question there m8 :^)

>>18841471
>Please tell me how miserable will my life be
Will get on that in right a second, but first tell me about ISIS-tan, why does she wear the melon?
>>
>>18841441
what is the end result of my quest for vengance? if this mission doesnt kill me, where does my life go afterwards?
>>
>>18841627
The question is literally is it too late?
But is it too late for it?
>>
File: 1456535048378.png (772KB, 1122x608px) Image search: [Google]
1456535048378.png
772KB, 1122x608px
>>18841471
If it's any consolation my future's looking a lot more dismal than yours, However elements from your past will seem to come back in a remixed version that'll be like a nostalgia trip that will remind you of the times already passed, good or bad, but the idea is that the past will help to relive itself in your future, but also propel you forward if you've managed to learn from it the first time. Try not to despair too much anon, as much as I like to be a miserable fuck, it's not really much fun, and people will think you're kind of a bummer anyhow. You look much better when you smile so please don't fret :^)
>>
>>18841648
Could you tell me in detail what will I will have to relive or endure?
Thanks by the way.
>>
File: 1432174832089.jpg (56KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
1432174832089.jpg
56KB, 700x394px
>>18841645
Sorry about that misunderstanding i'm a fucking dumdum :^( my bad anonicchi.

It's probably a bit too late as I see it, the vision was a fish caught a while back that dried out on the dock and suffocated, the fisherman puts it back into a bucket of water and looks upset when it doesn't swim about, it just floats there in a wholly unsatisfying manner, the situation took it's toll already and some things are irreversible after a certain point, unfortunately this may very well be one of those times, sorry for the bad news m8.
>>
File: dftn.jpg (1MB, 2400x1350px) Image search: [Google]
dftn.jpg
1MB, 2400x1350px
>>18841662
>Sorry about that misunderstanding i'm a fucking dumdum :^( my bad anonicchi.
no problem.
>some things are irreversible after a certain point, unfortunately this may very well be one of those times, sorry for the bad news m8.
Im late agian and this may have been the last time.
Will there be another chance or thing like it in the future? an alternative?
>>
>>18841497
amends are possible, it's just going to take a bit of time and a generous offer of peace, two generals send out a scout each bearing a note to the other general, the scout must travel behind enemy lines and it's all a matter of trust at this point htat they won't be taken prisoner, but because both generals simultaneously send their scouts the fear is low since they have leverage over one another, if one general takes the oppoising scout the other general could do the same, it's an honest signal of commitment and keeps them both playing the ally option of the prisoner's dilemma until they can trust each other normally enough to be allies again.

If you're willing to draw a little something I'd love a picture of your favourite girly girl spooky /x/ beastie, (angel, succubus, goddess etc) half lady things count too i guess, (sphinxes, centuars, mermaids and that stuff). Not enough spooky moe stuff these days, plus I just like art in general so, thanks for offering if you feel up to it.
>>
>>18841619

Okay, >>18841394 here. Thanks a lot, senpai. I stepped out for a bit but I'll start on yours soon.
>>
>>18841306

nia
what will the month of april be like for me
>>
>>18841682
Cheers Stray, you're a doll.
>>
File: 1467331148482.jpg (912KB, 917x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1467331148482.jpg
912KB, 917x1200px
>>18841512
>I have a plan, if it can be called that, Could I truly live alone? not only isolating myself from society or people (but still living near or in society) but also from the emotions that define us as human, and focus my emotions and entire being towards my multiple goals. How do I achieve that life?

Sure just pun Linkin park on repeat all day and tell everyone they don't understand your pain, and that it's a lifestyle not a phase. :^)

Honestly though man I have no clue why you'd willingly wish for that kind of thing, you're not cut out for it, I feel like I've read this kind of thing before or kids wanting to be sociopathic monsters is getting popular these days for whatever reason.

Your well will run dry if you proceed on this path, I take it two ways, one you will actually get the emotionlessness part you wanted, as in you'll have no more tears to cry sort of thing, but also in the sense of dehydrating, not litterally hopefully, but more so in the sense of it'll wear you down and ironically it may just make you more thirsty for human interaction. There's a reason solitary confienmeny is a harsh punishment, I don;t think you'd really want to subject yourself to it much longer after a little while of expericneing it firsthand.

Honestly man, that description sounds a lot like my life that I ended up with by accident and I wouldn't wish that on anyone, why are you so interested and being like that, look how I turned out, can you really say you want to be in the same boat as a weirdo like me?
>>
>>18841703
>look how I turned out, can you really say you want to be in the same boat as a weirdo like me?
im just bored of all of it, it haves no purpose, and i have no chance for anything good
ty.
>>
File: gfhfgh54y7.jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
gfhfgh54y7.jpg
42KB, 400x400px
>>18841306
Hello Stray, I hope you're still doing reads

VErbadoo

What does my future look like in regards to career.
>>
>>18841464
I'm here.
>>
>>18841727
I summoned you to give you feedback on your reading. You were wrong. Thanks for trying.
>>
File: 1457674250218.png (640KB, 2165x2149px) Image search: [Google]
1457674250218.png
640KB, 2165x2149px
>>18841513
A workaholic who can be a bit cold at times in their homelife but ultimately focuses on the provider type of person, they want kids and may develop a gambling problem if left unchecked ,so keep an eye on the finances if at all possible to keep them well behaved. They're thery type to show they care with gifts and occasionally words of a heartfelt kind, if that's your jam then I think it'll work out just fine.

>>18841518
>Will her and her dad get evicted?
That's a heavy question m8, n-no pressure tho :^(

I get the feeling they'll scrape by, it'll be a tough and.or close call but they'll manage to get things together at the last minute, it's not gonna be a fun time though and things might be a bit lean, but they'll make it happen, they really don;t have much other choice, so they;ll do what they have to to get by, survival instincts are strong things and they;ll pull wieght here.

>>18841718
>im just bored of all of it, it haves no purpose, and i have no chance for anything good

Where you been all my life Stray Jr? HOw do you cope with the sense of nihilistic absurdism most of the time? Clearly it has some sort of implied meaning if you;re willing to ask about it, like if it didn't matter why ask for a read one way or the other? This kinda stuff interests me as a person at the end of their rope myself. What makes you feel that's the case?
>>
Thank you for the feedback.
>>
>>18841730
Thank you for getting back to me. Good luck to you and I apologize that my reading was off.
>>
>>18841306
Nick
How good/bad will april be?
>>
File: 1406433162894.jpg (146KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
1406433162894.jpg
146KB, 960x544px
>>18841695
>you're a doll.
nigga I wish, cute girls love dolls, not silly old dogs like me ;-;

>>18841527
I can give it a try if you;re still around, can't guarantee anything, but some people think I'm alright with that kinda thing.
>>
>>18841749
>I can give it a try if you;re still around
Sure. Scry for me who is responsible for what happened. Thanks.
>>
>>18841736
>HOw do you cope with the sense of nihilistic absurdism most of the time?
I just do nothing, there is no motivation or passion in anything that i do.
>Clearly it has some sort of implied meaning if you;re willing to ask about it, like if it didn't matter why ask for a read one way or the other?
Im dissapointed in myself for ruining my only chance of having a good life, due to my "do nothing wait forever" attitude. And why ask for a reading? It's my hobby, try to know everything I can about the future and just know it.
>What makes you feel that's the case?
That there is nothing good for me? i just know it, will probably end up killing myself in some years tb h,
>>
In a bad mood and drinking. I'll read for three people who won't throw a bitchfit over me being overly blunt and kind of a dick. Give me your gender and query.
>>
>>18841764
>fuck my shit up
Male/Is it lost?
>>
>>18841764
male
what will be the outcome of my vendetta?
after that what direction will my life go?
>>
>>18841764

Male
How fucked up can I expect the next decade or so to get for me?
>>
File: qt.jpg (225KB, 625x585px) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
225KB, 625x585px
>>18841580
Socially related. IT has to do with the way you feel you are percieved and the place you hold in the world it would seem, this wish is some sort of movement into a niche that you've always kind of wanted but had a hard time filling or gaining recognition in. Honestly to me it seems as though it's a bit about personal fulfillment, a bit about respect.

Just the feeling I get from it anyway, might be way off, let me know what you think, this was an interesting one to read.

>>18841656
past influences and situations of drama, basically the people who you thought were out of your life may suddenly show up or events of the past that were massive parts of your life will kind of inform what goes on today. Think of it as a series of passive drama kinetic energy being released into the now part of your life. This can either be good or bad depending on what part of your past you have to deal with, angsty teen shit, probably bad, ex wanting to get back in touch, mite be cool, basically it's a foil of sorts to shit you;ve already done, kinda like a sequal to the first half of the movie that's been your life so far, gonna draw on the familiar themes of the first one.
>>
>>18841776
>angsty teen shit, probably bad, ex wanting to get back in touch
>ex
Kek.
Oh stray, where do you think you are?
> kinda like a sequal to the first half of the movie that's been your life so far, gonna draw on the familiar themes of the first one.
>recycling themes
What a hack.
Thanks a lot Stray.
>>
>>18841764
this is a kind of reading I need. If you're still in the mood can I get in on it?
>>
File: 1461976065816.jpg (304KB, 600x790px) Image search: [Google]
1461976065816.jpg
304KB, 600x790px
>>18841764
>In a bad mood and drinking.
My nigga of the highest degree, same honestly.
>male
This girl worth my time and effort at all, or she just playing around?
I know you said 3 and I'm probably 4 or something, but I can trade you if it entices you to read my stupid bs.
>>
File: whiskey.jpg (151KB, 931x546px) Image search: [Google]
whiskey.jpg
151KB, 931x546px
>>18841776
>Socially related. IT has to do with the way you feel you are percieved and the place you hold in the world it would seem, this wish is some sort of movement into a niche that you've always kind of wanted but had a hard time filling or gaining recognition in. Honestly to me it seems as though it's a bit about personal fulfillment, a bit about respect.
>Just the feeling I get from it anyway, might be way off, let me know what you think, this was an interesting one to read.

I'd say you may be fully correct with this one. I can't tell yet though, as I don't even have an idea of what's gonna go down. But I've been getting similar readings on things coming up.

Thank you so much.
>>
>>18841619

Strength. King of Pentacles reversed. Six of Wands reversed.

Yeah, you probably shouldn't hope for much but there might be a valuable life lesson in it for you. It seems like you might be expecting to gain something out of it for all the wrong reasons, and realistically you'll end up making yourself look bad on account of it in addition to suffering a loss. There should be something in all of that - that you'll be able to learn from, and that added wisdom will help you out in the future.

Anyway, I hope that made sense to you.
>>
File: 1461979597827.png (290KB, 770x930px) Image search: [Google]
1461979597827.png
290KB, 770x930px
>>18841783
>What a hack.
>Thanks a lot Stray.
anytime friendo, sorry if it wasn't up to your standards, hope it was at least entertaining anyhow.

>>18841681
Not really, if anything it'll be a repeat of last time, the same situation has to either be salvaged or forgotten, it's not really something so easily replaced.
>>
>>18841794
>>What a hack
no i wasnt calling you a hack, just the director of this shit.
>>
Could anyone give me a reading on what he thought/thinks of me in general?
>>
>>18841768
I have no idea what “it” is but here you go

2 of Swords, King of Swords
Knight of Swords, 2 of Wands, Princess of Pentacles Rx, Judgment

Ya, you were in a spot where you either had to take action or lose but you didn't take the right action. See you could have made it work if you had planned out your actions but you went all action hero on this and missed the mark. The reason you missed the mark is because you were aiming farther than you should have. You were like aiming at step 15 and completely ignored steps 1-3, misstepped a lot.

Well, you fucked up, no way around it.

>>18841771
King of Swords, 10 of Pentacles
10 of Wands, Knight of Swords Rx, 8 of Cups, 5 of Cups

It's not going anywhere because you don't have the balls to make it to. It's going to get to a point where you have to risk a lot of your assured things, your safe things, the things you bank on. When it comes to the point where you have to take serious risks, you'll bitch out and make excuses to yourself for why it's okay, why you don't actually have to do anything, quoting some sacred book or famous figure in talking about forgiveness or rising above.

It doesn't really matter, honestly. You're going to bitch out when you need to get fierce anyway, so you might as well just drop it now and save yourself the annoyance.
>>
File: Hanayamata - 07 - Large 24.jpg (127KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Hanayamata - 07 - Large 24.jpg
127KB, 1280x720px
>>18841794
>repeat of last time.
Sorry for asking a lot, but i need this.
Are you sure that this situation will be repeated in the future allowing me to do it rigth? if it will you have given me hope.
>>
File: 1487249258418.jpg (53KB, 703x575px) Image search: [Google]
1487249258418.jpg
53KB, 703x575px
>>18841793
>Yeah, you probably shouldn't hope for much but there might be a valuable life lesson in it for you. It seems like you might be expecting to gain something out of it for all the wrong reasons, and realistically you'll end up making yourself look bad on account of it in addition to suffering a loss. There should be something in all of that - that you'll be able to learn from, and that added wisdom will help you out in the future.

Sounds about right, I knew it was probably a bad call to expect anything good out of this, Thanks for the perspective check. had a giggle after
>shouldn't hope for much
story of my life m8, story of my life
Thanks for the read tho, pretty damn accurate and helps a lot.

>>18841802
>no i wasnt calling you a hack, just the director of this shit.
Dunno I'm probably a bit of a hack somewhere deep down. Always good to have a bit of a reminder to have some humility, even if it's just an accidental misunderstanding on my part. I'm really just a silly person trying my best to help, nothing special, thanks for reminding me not to get an ego over this kinda stuff, even if it was just me misinterpreting things..
>>
NEW THREAD:

>>18841812
>>
File: 1491023220785.png (94KB, 600x525px) Image search: [Google]
1491023220785.png
94KB, 600x525px
>>18841810
>Well, you fucked up, no way around it.
haha, oh well.
thanks.
>>
File: 1460124919327.jpg (141KB, 1024x1515px) Image search: [Google]
1460124919327.jpg
141KB, 1024x1515px
>>18841688
A bit too exciting if anyhting, a lot of social outings and people looking to steal up your precious free time, a lot of events, busy and hardly enough time to do it all. Seems like april will be over before you know it and it'll be full of a lot of stuff to do, and the time will fly right by.

>>18841721
semi-professional position with a decent set of benefits and a good retirement plan, pay and hours aren't terribad either, I'd say it looks pretty good if anything, doing better than a lot of the other jobbers out there.
>>
>>18841829

thanks for the reading but i doubt i'll be going on any social outings. i don't like going out much.
>>
File: 1481657635691.png (684KB, 560x746px) Image search: [Google]
1481657635691.png
684KB, 560x746px
>>18841813
Yeah, it's not the last time, this shit's gonna stick, for a while, you;re gonna carry that weight and have another shot at it all one of these days, but make sure you get it right that time if that;s what you really want. Basically you get a redo of sorts but it's still at the cost of the awareness of all the other times where it didn;t go okay, you'll get a chance to fix it, but make sure you take it with the utmost seriousness and knoweldge or it'll be a repeat. basically learn as much as you can and play it strategically.
>>
>>18841774
Oh, fun. Whether you want a strategic advantage by having warnings over the greatest challengers or you're just an edgy faggot who wants to have a negative reading, I read exactly what you asked

7 of Pentacles Rx, The Loves, 5 of Swords, 8 of Pentacles Rx, 10 of Wands
3 of Wands Rx, 8 of Swords, 5 of Cups Rx, 5 of Wands, Ace of Pentacles Rx

This one's funny. You'll find yourself in a position where you're not doing dick to advance yourself. You'll run into an alluring girl (or dude if you're gay, whatever) and decide to get your shit together, being semi-miraculously inspired to get off your ass and wreck whatever is in your way to the extent that it lands you in hot water because you burn some bridges and eventually bite off more than you can chew.

Shame about that thought because you end up taking a stupid deal in a bad moment that gets you stuck doing something that you come to regret and hate doing. You end up doing it because you think it will fix your problems and pull out out of a funk, but it ends up creating more problems, particularly with those around you. Anyway it ends with you wanting to get something started but just fucking things up too much to get yourself in the right headspace mentally.

But bro that's 10 fucking years you just had me read for. Please please please prove me wrong and improve your circumstances.

>>18841784
Sure

>>18841785
My nigger Stray! I have no idea if your readings are accurate or not, but I'm down to trade, just because I think you're a good guy. No name because fuckit and no picture because I don't like anime. Whatchuneed?
>>
>>18841883

Heh. So avoid burning bridges and getting in deep, then being too mentally fucked to dig my way out. I'll take it to heart, thanks.
>>
Trading
>>
>>18841894

What do you wish to know? Scry or tarot? As to my own, will she accept my decision regardless of what it is?
>>
>>18841900
Scry, please.
I want to know if I am his best friend, as he is mine.
Starting on yours
>>
>>18841892
Honestly I already judged you to have poor judgement for asking for a 10-year reading. Anything can change in 10 years, so it will hopefully end up being inaccurate in the long run. Seriously, though, why? It just make s me a look like a dick when I end up being wrong after you correct for everything. Well, I hope you correct for everything, or I'll just find it funny you couldn't.

>>18841818
I wonder if your retarded ass can even count to 310. Seriously, can you, or are you just fucking stu--- wait, nevermind, you're just here pushing some retarded agenda of yours.
>>
>>18841900
Devil, king of cups, emperor, queen of wands reversed, ten of wands

She will accept your choice no matter what it is, but don't push your luck. Don't expect her to be so cooperative in the future, and she is only reluctantly accepting because she knows it is what you want. She may behave a bit more erratically after this. Be aware that one of your choices may make her very insecure, which is what is triggering the negative behavior.
Overall, you should make the choice you want, but be sure to consider her more in the future unless you want her to continue to cooperate less.
>>
>>18841905

Seeing white clouds float around a rectangular object. I think it might be a letter or paper, but I cannot see what is on it. Seeing an ID card, but the picture is in the wrong place. Now a proper one, but it's on a letter. Seeing a hand palm up and droplets trickling into it. It isn't cupped enough to hold what is falling into it's palm. Seeing a wardrobe on it's side.

To me it feels like this guy is in a fog of uncertainty and that keeps him from having his priorities correct. If he comprehended what you were to him I feel like he would be awed and reciprocate. When I scry how to help him understand this I see a large key, but it's crooked, with the teeth not lining up with the base correctly. He won't take any lesson that you offer him as it is intended.

Time is probably your ally, he has to unfuck himself.
>>
>>18841922
Thanks, anon. :(
>>
>>18841921

Ah, so I'll need to appease her later to make up for it now, or appease her now to afford her cooperation later. It follows, thank you.
>>
File: 635806846031592376.jpg (41KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
635806846031592376.jpg
41KB, 900x675px
>>18841883
>No name because fuckit and no picture because I don't like anime.
Fair enough, normally I'd give you shit about the not liking anime part, but you seem like a cool dude, so I'll overlook it this time and say to each their own, you're probably better off avoiding that weebtrash anyhow honestly. Whatcha drinking tonight m8? can work with that instead probably
as for me straight whiskey is what's on the menu for this doggo tonight.

Wanna know if this girl worth my time and effort at all, or if she's just playing around?

What would you like read in return?
>>
>>18841930
My. Nigger. I just killed a bottle of whisky myself.

>Wanna know if this girl worth my time and effort at all, or if she's just playing around?
4 of Wands Rx, Princess of Swords, Knight of Swords, Death Rx, 7 of Wands

The good news is that she is actually looking to see if you're worthwhile for something serious. The bad news is that she's looking critically. The really bad news is that she's shit-testing you.

See those two swords cards? She's playing some mental games with you, friend. It may or may not be a bad thing, depending on how it all turns out in the end. I mean, this is a total perspective matter, and I get the feeling that you just want it to turn out in your favor, regardless of how it goes between now and then.

If you're hoping for her to shake up your world and change it all up and be the shining force that redefines your life...guess again. Nope.

I know it was on your mind for a split second, so I mentioned it. That shit isn't going to happen, though, so you'd best abandon hope of that. What she is is the girl who will frustrate the fuck out of you and make you want to put a bullet in your brain from time to time. Please don't do so, but it's my reader duty to tell you that she will make you want to.

Now, you'll top off all of this by realizing that you haven't really gotten anywhere (this might be part of her pln, she feels bored) and just go with the flow, but that satisfaction will be extremely short-lived, before you find yourself in that moment where you feel like you've been finessed, and you just want an honest piece of anything honest to show up.

Good luck with that. If it wasn’t accurate, you have my shrugs overpowered. If it was accurate, tell me what this chick really wants with me. Thanks.
>>
>>18841784
>>18841883
M
How will my boxing career go?
>>
File: succ.png (196KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
succ.png
196KB, 1024x768px
>>18841682
quick succubus relaxin for you
>>
File: 1411860476169.jpg (135KB, 1400x1112px) Image search: [Google]
1411860476169.jpg
135KB, 1400x1112px
>>18841959
fucking spot on m8,
>shining force that redefines your life,
I'll admit I thought about it for a sec then realized that fairy tale BS doesn't happen in real life.

>turn out in your favour.
Worse m8, I want her to be happy in it all, that shit'll fuck you up more than being a thirsty kid. Unconditional love and care are overrated these days, just makes you look like a massive fucking pushover.

Thanks for the read, gonna have to think on that one and see if I'm ready to take her shit-testing stuff, or if it's really even worth it. She's lucky she's hot with a decent personality, and a good head on her shoulders, wouldn't do this shit for any other gal.

As for your read.
I see a man atop a lion overlooking a field and the town that lies within it. It's a symbolic representation of something virtuous and valourous, but at the same time ideal and well sought after. A literal knight in shining armour. However the feeling here is one of corruption or wanting to defile rather than appreciation or of admiration. That it's easy enough to see someone so well off and fancy and want to take em down a peg or two. I'm sure you've had the feeling, when you see someone so perfect it's easy to want to dismiss it or write it off. That seems to be the theme here.

Basically I think it means that she's probably interested but trying to drag down your character to level where she can be comfortable enough with you to make a move. Seems like an apparent case of a perceived vitamin D deficiency, but it could also be that she's trying to write you off as a potential suitor. The idea is that she thinks you're a little too good to be true in some way and as such is trying to bring you down a notch with her imagination more than actions. But in love, perception is often more important than reality. See if you can't do a little psy-ops type stuff if you want a relationship with this gal to change her attitudes and mindset.

Best of luck with your gal whiskeybro take it easy man.
>>
File: 1427151784923.png (174KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1427151784923.png
174KB, 600x800px
>>18841982
Damn son, pretty impressed honestly, pretty good art you got there. Glad you went with that one, feels like the most /x/ choice. Thanks for the art m8. really do appreciate it.
>>
Dear OP, please fuck off and die of cancer. These faggy "divination" threads are just ridiculously tarded.
>>
File: 1440387048984.png (68KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1440387048984.png
68KB, 306x306px
>>18842034
Can I take OP's place instead? I could use a little cancer in my life about now :^)
>>
>>18842040
Sorry, that fate is reserved for dick scavenger OP.
>>
File: 1428727055295.png (110KB, 349x336px) Image search: [Google]
1428727055295.png
110KB, 349x336px
>>18842068
Well the important part is that I tried anyway, thanks for being so brutally honest anon, only a true friend would do that :^)
>>
>>18842074
If I find any cancer in my cupboard I'll be sure to aim it towards you. Although it may be something obscure, like ankle cancer.
>>
>>18840802
possible bump.
Forget the general reading and focus on the question if you want.
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 76

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.