[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys want to hear an aussie spoopy story?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: Country_d0cba4_5746456.jpg (83KB, 680x435px) Image search: [Google]
Country_d0cba4_5746456.jpg
83KB, 680x435px
Do you guys want to hear an aussie spoopy story?
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 235x266px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 235x266px
a thousand words
>>
Does it involve kangaroos?
>>
Lets hear it
>>
File: _BUL2824-L.jpg (252KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
_BUL2824-L.jpg
252KB, 800x534px
Nothing supernatural, just thought it would be a good yarn

>Every year go camping in High Country with Family
>Sit around camp fire until 9PM eating marshmallows and having a great time in general
>This Year is different
>First night
>I have to make the picture here for you, i'm lying there in my tent all comfy, it's beautifully silent with just the ambient sound of the stream beside the camp site
>all of a sudden start hearing Howling
>wtf
>It starts from one end of the valley
>multiple Howls
>Eerie as fuck
>Try to sleep unsettled by Howling
>>
>>18838829
damn you were right great story op
>>
File: Shark.jpg (3MB, 3056x2292px) Image search: [Google]
Shark.jpg
3MB, 3056x2292px
>>18838808
Snapped this cunt yesterday in the floods we been having
>>
>>18838834
holy shit, australia is fucking scary
>>
>>18838833
neck ya self cunt.

>Next Morning
>Dog scared Shitless cowering Under Car
>Have to literally coax her out
>Everyone talking about what they heard last night while cooking Breakfast
>Fast forward 12 Hours
>Just after Sunset
>We are sitting around the fire when it starts again
>First at one end joined in by a crescendo of Howling
>Dogs whimpering
>Seems closer

Obviously in Australia there are no Wolves, we have Dingoes but where we are there's a chance they could be wild dogs, hunters carelessly lose their bloodhounds while in the bush and eventually they start breeding, so you now have wild hunting dogs roaming around killing cattle and sheep
>>
>Howling continues until the early hours of the morning
>Constant Howling from multiple dogs
>hair standing on the back of my neck
>i swear they are within 1000ft of us now
>getting a little scary
>Then some random hunter gets sick of the noise and starts shooting into the hills
>they finally shut the fuck up
>never hear them again for the rest of the camp
>spend morning cleaning car where doggo pissed herself because we didn't want her getting taken away
>>
An Aboriginal broke into my house n stole my fucking pipe, lad, I thought it was a shadow person cause i haven't slept in daaays
>>
>>18838866
I feel yer pain, m8. An Abo once pole-vaulted onto our ship and stole this broad we were taking to shoot a motion picture with on some island. Slippery cunts, them.
>>
I was down in the Gunnadah with Bruce, when we heard a ringlerazzle in the bigledybong. We looked over to the yabba, when out popped a great gallah. The cunt looked right at us and let out a horrible bogon yelp. When we were done pasting our undies with vegemite, we hopped on an abbo and rode all the way out to the nearest drongo. I'll never forget that story, not til I gizzle the wigglewobber.
>>
>>18838996
>>18839031
Nah but if you guys see Norman tell him to give me back my fucking gear
>>
>ol mate duzza had some killer shards
>He got raided
>Doing 15 in Hakea

Fuk I miss that cunt used to tick me up all the time
>>
>>18838829
couldn't not read "yarn" as "yaaaaaan"

fucking aussies
>>
>>18839381
>>18839369
>>18839031
>>18838996
>>18839706

Alright, keep mocking me like the squeamish cunt you are, not that you would give a shit about having to read the same skinwalker copypastas 5 times in a row, being that you took the piss out of someone posting their own story instead of the same mind mindbogglingly boring Skinwalker stories, do you ever go 'Wow i've seen this greentext a hundred times before and i'm really bored with these sorts of stories?" I guess not, because like i said the first time in months someone has posted a good story you've gone an insulted them like the arsehole you fucks are, i'll make a note of this next time i post here, i have plenty of stories about this i was going to post too but meh, looks like everyone wants to be an arsehole and mock me, so fuck you all i'm not posting them.
>>
File: aus.png (47KB, 768x728px) Image search: [Google]
aus.png
47KB, 768x728px
>>
>>18840142
It's just banter, mate.
>>
>>18840142
Not the guy mocking you but please don't go, this board is full of raging faggots, please ignore them and post your stories
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.