/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

childhood experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

When I was younger I saw something that I haven't been able to define, or find stories with similarities.
I was around 8. My family was getting ready to leave the house to go out. I was struggling to tie my shoelace, and was the last one in the house. When I finished, I stood up and looked back into the house. On the second floor there was what I'll define as an entity. It was a man made of blue energy. He was featureless, entirely void of detail. he was just blue light.(of similar color to the picture ive included)My brother came into the house to get me. He saw it too, and told me not to worry. It's been over 10 years and I never saw this being again.
As I watched him I didn't feel scared, or anything negative.

Feel free to post about your own experiences.
>>
one time I jerked off on my bedsheets
>>
>>18838595
have you asked your brother about it? and why did he say not to worry had he seen it before?
>>
>>18838604
yeah he said to use a napkin or an old sock next time but that i didnt do too bad. Also he said it was a decent sized load so I should use tide wash on it in the washing machine but you know; when you gotta jerk it you GOTTA JERK IT ya know light my fuse ya know what i mean?!? LORDY MOMMA
>>
>>18838604
He says he doesn't remember. It was over a decade ago.
>>
>>18838595
HOLY SHIT I saw something before when I was 14 and it looked exactly how you were describing it and I haven't been able to find any explanation or stories about it either
>>
>>18838615
it must have molested him and thats why he forgot because you dont just forget a blue dude in your house.
>>
>>18838595
When I was a kid I saw that exact same color of blue "light". It was strange, I think it was silent, but I remember looking out to the street and it sort of hit the street like a "meteor" but there was no sound and it sort of just "exploded" slowly when it hit into scattered blue light.
>>
>>18838828
no you didnt
>>
You are worrying, why? Don't worry.
>>
>>18838611
Cringe.. Kys please.
>>
>>18838595
I've once had a vision where part of my body was this colour, it was pretty nice even though it didn't last more than a few seconds.

>>18838828
This is very similar to a nightmare I've had for years, balls of light decending from the sky like meteors.

I remember this one night when I was younger, probably around 9yo.
My bed was next to my window during that time, I always slept completely under the sheets and I had the blinds shut.
It should have been completely dark, but when I woke up there was a green light coming from my window.
I could see that it was coming from my window because when I moved my eyes or my head the light stayed in place.
I got scared and called my dad, when he came the light was gone.
I haven't seen it since, but I've allways felt as though there is something searching for me.
>>
>>18838595
When I was about 10, I'd see people that no one else could see. I was convinced I was haunted. My mom contacted tons of psychics to help me. Eventually the people just disappeared.

Then they appeared again a few years ago, when I was in my mid-20s, along with various other far more serious symptoms (black-outs, etc). The neurologist I was seeing referred me to a psychiatrist who diagnosed me with schizophrenia.

Since I've been on anti-psychotics, I've been perfectly normal, so that's one childhood mystery laid to rest.
>>
Kush
>>
File: IMG_0687.jpg (55KB, 615x462px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0687.jpg
55KB, 615x462px
>>18838595
Like this anon?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.