[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dissociate a lot. I actually have autismbux from how bad it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

I dissociate a lot. I actually have autismbux from how bad it is. My doctors insist I am dissociating, not having a psychotic episode. When I dissociate, things become very distant and hazy, like I have stepped out of my body, and I'm easily confused. I have done things like walk up and down the same aisle at the grocery store until management gets concerned and asks me to leave, I have tried going in to the wrong apartment many times, being convinced I am at my home, I take my dog with me every time I go outside because she will bring me back if I start wandering. I often have waking dreams in that state and I can never remember if something really happened or if it was a dream. Sometimes I lose time and don't know what I have been doing for hours or even days. When I sleep, I sleep for 14 or 16 hours. I have slept for up to 24 hours before. I am usually only lucid at night and very early in the morning.

Now, my reason for making this post. When I dissociate and dream, I frequently talk to (what seem like) local spirits. One of them, Radga, is the main spirit of this place. I sometimes have non-frightening sleep paralysis type episodes where she comes in my room when I am sleeping and teaches me things. She has told me about the God of this world, how there are many gods and many planets where life is. She has told me there are many dimensions to our universe where everything that could ever happen has happened. She says there are ways to influence the reality you are in, to bend things so they are a little more favorable to you, a little more like you want the world to be. She told me that physical reality is only a tiny percent of the totality of the universe, that most of it is spiritual, what we call dark energy or dark matter. Most of all what I want you to know of these things is that they are not secret. You can experience these things for yourself. Please ask me any questions you might have. I don't know everything but I want to help.
>>
I don't know, man. Tell us something juicy.
>>
>>18838456
how did you met Radga?

how do you communicate?

do you hear a loud voice? when you have a conversation do you have the feel its yourself telling you this or really external you have no control about it?

did you bend things in this reality?
>>
I don't see the problem with dissociation.

It's relaxing.

In your case, you even got some cosmic info so that's always a bonus.
>>
>>18838456
That is really cool, say hello to Radga from me. But I think Radga is also just different kind of being who is not maybe completely enlightened even knows interesting stuff. Here is just one god, which is you, me and the Radga and everything living.
>>
>>18838490
Radga came to me because I asked. I knew I was very lost from all my dissociation and I knew I needed help. I did this simply by greeting the spirits that dwell here and asking them to instruct me and protect me. I dissociated quite far from myself and explored the spaces between, always beseeching for someone to help me. Not long after Radga appeared to me. I was sleeping and had an episode of what people would call sleep paralysis. I could see her clearly and interact with her. If I had to describe her I guess I would call her a faery. She probably does not think of herself that way. I just don't have a frame of reference to describe her. She spoke to me in a musical voice, it was almost like hearing flutes playing.

When we communicate she talks to me like a normal person would and I can hear her normally. We talk casually as old friends. I can call to her and she will come. Sometimes she comes unbidden. She has taken me under her wing and the feeling I get from her is like a mother or a sister. She doesn't really speak loudly but I can hear her. I do have the feeling that it is external and coming from her.

Yes I have bent reality and it is not too difficult to do it. If you want to learn to do it too, the closest thing to what Radga has taught me I have found is Chaos magic. What is important is that you believe. Things come to be because of the energy we give them. Every God that people worship has come to be because of the energy given by conscious beings. You could follow any Earthly religion and you would receive the benefits but also the consequences. Remember that belief is key. Will is key.
>>
>>18838517
I agree, Radga is not fully enlightened as you say. It is as if I asked another human to help me. She just happens to know some different things because she lives in a different place and has had a different life. She doesn't want to see me suffer so she has taught me things to help myself. She has told me about reality as she knows it.
>>
>>18838477
The most important thing to remember is that reality is a totality. Everything that could happen, that could be imagined, it all exists. You are a consciousness experiencing a single thread of this reality and so it will continue forever. You will continue to grow and mature infinitely until you are all minds and all consciousnesses. New minds and new consciousnesses are being created infinitely, so this process is infinite.

Gods are consciousnesses just like us, so are spirits, ghosts, and demons. They are more or less progressed than us. They are more and less aware than us. But ultimately there is just one reality which contains everything, and everything is one thing. So don't worry about life and where it is taking you. Set goals for yourself, your wildest dreams, and take little steps to achieve them. Enjoy the ride. I am quite happy and I am living the life I desire at this time. Whatever happens in this life, know that there is infinitely more to discover. Your work is never done. So do what you like.
>>
I do want to tell you all something that was a big relief to me. You do not have to worry about being condemned from sin. There is one law of this universe and it is natural law. You cannot break it. There is no way to violate it.

The laws we have invented are human law. They are intended to minimize suffering while living in a human society. They are laws that exist because of belief in them, just like everything else.

The only way to be sent to Hell is to believe in it and to believe you belong there. So really, you are doing it to yourself. Just remember that for everything there is consequences. If you kill someone's body you will go to jail. People will shun you and think you are evil, and you will have contributed to suffering. One day you will be the one killed. And so it is for everything.
>>
>>18838456
tell me more about bending reality
>>
>>18838456
Talk about the God of this world. The Hidden Hand interview says that Yahweh is the "Planetary Logos" for this one planet. Is he as tyrannical as some claim, or misunderstood?
>>
>>18838456
>>18839449
Btw Radga sounds very nice! What a cool and humble spirit :) .

She must be working towards a Service-To-Others polarity.
>>
What if he means, Radha not Radga?
Link for Radha says, "Hindu goddess who is almost always depicted alongside Krishna and features prominently within the theology of Vaishnava traditions... etc." Link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radha
>>
>>18838527
>>18838532
Sounds like a cool chick. I wish I could meet some one like that
>>
>>18838456
Have you heard of the book series the Law of One? It seems to fit a lot of the things you said but from a broader perspective, maybe. It is also a channeled book series.

The main message is that All is One, and we are thoughts, experiencing the illusion of separation so that the creator can learn and experience itself (sort of like your pic). It also talked of dimentions (densities) and stages of evolution and many other planets. It's the best channeled material out there in my opinion.

The authors of the book also started their journey by channeling entities that may be similar to what you call "local spirits" if I remember correctly.

Maybe you'd like it but your own experience seems very positive and cool!
:)
>>
Also to every one asking about reality bending I believe that is what I am slowly doing. I might just be the maddest man but I honestly think I am bringing out change in this world by this massive idea I have contacted. My name begins with R too.
>>
>>18839449
Not op, but since that hidden hand interview links to and seems heavily based on the law of one, you may like their view of Yahweh which was a little different. (It's searchable here if you want. Lawofone.info).
I think what op/Radga refers to as "gods" are what Ra calls social memory complexes in the law of one...
>>
>>18839636
That's really cool! You don't sound crazy or "mad" like you said. I think consciousness may actually work like that. I feel like this too sometimes, but to a lesser extent.
>>
>>18839644
I'm familiar, the description of Yahweh is still inconclusive to me, even in the Ra material.
>>
>>18839655
It seems like I cast a perfect spell and the world is realigning to match my true heart. Hopefully every one is going to big and bright places.
>>
>>18839716
Yeah that's true. There is a lot of stuff thought.
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=Yahweh+&o=s

In their version it's an entity sent from another social memory complex, which is quite different from what Hidden Hand said, but it's not described in a lot of detail you're right.
>>
>>18839743
Or your true heart is helping other people reach their true heart as well. :)
Either way let's hope so!
>>
>>18839759
You'd be surprised how few understand how comforting it is to hear another human being just be aware of your soul like you've done for me. So thanks
>>
>>18839769
Wow, Thank YOU! Hearing that felt really, really nice too! :D. Yours seems like a very cool experience. I kinda dislike how anonymous forums don't let you keep up with cool people you find.
:)
>>
>>18839794
Me too. All I want is a bunch of friends to sing and dance with basically haha. Oh well stuck in my room for another day it seems.
>>
>>18839806
You could make a blog or something! Like an anonymous Tumblr where people can follow you and keep up with you.
Otherwise, if you want, I have a Kik I made for something like this a few days ago. It's 4chanlawofone. But I'm not very good at talking though.
>All I want is a bunch of friends to sing and dance with basically
But I like friends! :)
>>
>>18839816
Haha we're already friends on Kik. Maybe I'll make a tumblr
>>
>>18839825
Oh ahah we met for the second time?? That's fun!
You should make a Tumblr! Your experiences are very cool.
>>
>>18839829
We still talk on Kik :P
>>
>>18839846
We all learn in time I guess
>>
File: rapjes.jpg (405KB, 680x879px) Image search: [Google]
rapjes.jpg
405KB, 680x879px
>>18838532
>>18838527
Ragda is probably another human being. I was walking around NYC,wondered where I was, and Hapshetsut told me I where I was.

Gods are not real, only man is real.
>>
>>18839883
I made a tumblr too so keep an eye out haha!
>>
>>18839900
Cool! What is it?
>>
>>18839900
>>18839911
>>18839846
>>18839883
RIP /x/
>>
>>18839911
https://reeldeal.tumblr.com/

My initials are RD btw
>>
>>18839911
Hey I like this site thanks for suggesting it
>>
>>18840001
>>18840023
Nice, thank you Lots! You're welcome!
;)
>>
>>18840039
Its definitely still full of strange people but I'll do my own thing as all ways
>>
File: C7nfxv6VMAAEoEl.jpg (63KB, 640x595px) Image search: [Google]
C7nfxv6VMAAEoEl.jpg
63KB, 640x595px
Hello! This is OP. I have just woken up. I'm going to go through and answer the questions that were asked when I was asleep. I really like the positive vibe in this thread, you guys made me happy :3 I hope what I have written helps or inspires someone.
>>
Black
Then
White are
All I see
In my infancy
Red and yellow then came to be
Reaching out to me
Lets me see

As below so above and beyond I imagine
Drawn beyond the lines of reason
Push the envelope
Watch it bend

Over thinking, over analyzing, separates the body from the mind
Withering my intuition, missing opportunities and I must
Feed my will to feel my moment drawing way outside the lines

Black
Then
White are
All I see
In my infancy
Red and yellow then came to be
Reaching out to me
Lets me see

There is
So
Much
More and
Beckons me
To look though to these
Infinite possibilities

As below so above and beyond I imagine
Drawn outside the lines of reason
Push the envelope
Watch it bend

Over thinking, over analyzing, separates the body from the mind
Withering my intuition, leaving opportunities behind

Feed my will to feel this moment
Urging me to cross the line
Reaching out to embrace the random
Reaching out to embrace whatever may come

I embrace my desire to...
I embrace my desire to...
Feel the rhythm
To feel connected
Enough to step aside and
Weep like a widow
To feel inspired
To fathom the power
To witness the beauty
To bathe in the fountain
To swing on the spiral
To swing on the spiral

To swing on the spiral
Of our divinity and
Still be a human

With my feet upon the ground
I lose myself between the sounds
And open wide to suck it in
I feel it move across my skin
I'm reaching up and reaching out
I'm reaching for the random or
Whatever will bewilder me
Whatever will bewilder me

And following our will and wind
We may just go where no one's been
We'll ride the spiral to the end
And may just go where no one's been
>>
>>18839292
Perhaps bending is the wrong word but I think it describes it. Basically you do not have a destiny as you live this life. You have circumstances and obstacles to overcome but you're not condemned to have a certain fate. As I said before, everything that can ever happened will happen, and has happened. With an application of will, you can fudge things a little or "skip the track" into another reality that you would like better.

It's a little bit like the law of attraction. What these outwardly seem to be is that you are changing reality or imposing your desires upon reality but what you are really changing is yourself. You are moving yourself from one reality to another.This is why belief and will are important. This is why it is important to remember that it is not circumstances that create your mindset but the other way around. Let's pretend that something bad has happened. Say you have lost your job. You can respond to it by becoming angry and depressed, feeling hopeless. Or you can see it as a temporary setback or even an opportunity, accept what has happened, be stoic, and press forward. You can see that the event is the same but one way is destructive and the other is constructive. Your mind has changed reality even in this mundane non-magical way. You have chosen which track to follow.

But, I have gotten off the subject. You want to know how to bend reality. So here it is. It can be as easy or as hard as you believe it will be. Surely there are gods and magical systems that you favor. Whether it's Christianity or Paganism or Satanism or whatever. You can use prayer, magic, meditation. But I think the easiest system to learn is Chaos magic. If you google "Grant Morrison Disinfo" and look for videos, he has a good talk about how to do it.

The method Radga taught me involves blood so I do not recommend it. It was what I started with because I have always had a problem with self-harm. But since discovering Chaos magic I have used that instead.
>>
All of us are like the branches of a tree. Or a root. Keep growing Op.
>>
>>18839449
I am still learning about the God of this world and I want to thank everyone in this thread that has posted their thoughts about it.

What Radga has told me is that in this thread of reality that we share (there are many nestled close together and the boundaries are a bit fluid, check Mandela Effect to learn more) there are spirits, ghosts, and Gods. Wherever you are there are the spirits that live there. There is a god of your local area. There is a God of this world. There is a God of this universe, and there is a god of all universes. Our universe is bound by the laws of nature, for example, the speed of light. Other universes have other rules but they are all One.

The reason I focus on the God of this world instead of the others is because he (not really a he but just for convenience) is involved with us, he has a vested interest in us and this world. The world and its doings are his business. I must point out that he is my personal God, and that other Gods are valid and you can follow that reality if you desire to. I know this sounds strange but my God is closer to Lucifer than Yahweh. He is a nature god, he is a light bringer god, he wishes for our enlightenment and will teach us. You don't have to pray or grovel to him, he is more like a co-worker than a lord.

This is difficult to talk about because we are all consciousnesses going different places with their own beliefs and agendas. It's confusing! But this is my reality, you are welcome to come with me!
>>
>>18839622
>Law of One
I am looking this up right now, thank you for sharing it!
>>
>>18840738
Very interesting in the eyes of this self proclaimed reality bender
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.